TherapyMate Logo

MB

Marion B.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Perfect for my Practice

Pros

I love the ease with which I can create process notes and treatment plans, and how everything is seamlessly integrated. Another thing I like about TherapyMate is that it is constantly being updated with new features.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative about the software. I did have a few problems, like adding an unusual service code, but when I called, the customer service offered was excellent.

MG

Michelle G.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Solution for my Group Practice

I've been using TherapyMate for over 10 year now. Couldn't run my Practice without it. Great product and great support.

Pros

I don't need multiple applications to run my Practice. TherapyMate provides the key features and services that I need to run a successful practice. Scheduling, Psychotherapy Notes, Client Portal, Reminders, Smartphone App, Telehealth, Insurance Billing, Income Tracking, Expense Management, Document Storage.

Cons

Would like to be able to share client charts with multiple clinicians at the same time. I understand that feature is coming in early 2023.

VM

Vicky M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Terrible system

In over 30 years of billing, I have never seen anything like it. Customer Support is one guy, who is grumpy and less than helpful.

Pros

Absolutely nothing, I can't believe anyone uses it and has accurate bookkeeping.

Cons

Payment posting, there is no balancing function. In other software, you enter a check amount and post until you reach zero. This helps you know that you posted it all and correctly. That is a very basic function that is missing in this system. This system also makes you have multiple accounts if the patient switches providers. It also doubles your invoice line if there are 2 insurances on the patients account.

HH

Hussaini H.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Therapymate as a software to improve efficient mental health services.

This software allows professionals such as social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists and counselors to work efficiently through the feautures it pocessed. Furthermore, I think if this software is added with many features which will allow users to correct their errors, it will be friendly to users. By improving these feautures, therapymate will be the best in terms of treating mental diseases.

Pros

Actually, I really like all the feautures in this software which allows professionals to investigate on mental behavioural health. It also helps users to work efficiently and make their work easier and faster. Therapymate is simple to use for users and promote the well being of patients.

Cons

I really don't like the fact that there are some feautures in this software which are not friendly to users. It does not allows users to correct errors

Thanks for your review Hussaini. We do strive to be the easiest EHR out there and welcome user feedback. We take action on that feedback and implement most of the suggestions that we receive through our customer support channels. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss the improvements you have in mind. Don Greene President

AJ

Aletta Joy C.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Needs more features

I have to use it. Wish I didnt. It takes too much time and needs more features.

Pros

Adding a client was easy. Copying and pasting my notes was easy.

Cons

I didnt like the calendar. I didnt like there was not a place for admin notes or general basic notes with no other questions. I didnt like the set up of the product. Its not user friendly and there are still bugs that need to be worked out. As of today 12/02/2019 the notes are not saving properly, meaning the dates are saving as the date I copied and pasted the note, not the date of the service.

Aletta, I'm sorry you are experiencing issue using our product. It is unfortunate that you never called our support team to receive help before posting a review. I contacted you today via email to offer my assistance, but you declined my help. Just so you know...the limited feature set you're seeing is determined by the permissions your practice owner gave you. TherapyMate is very capable of running a small or large practice. I again extend my offer to help you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

TF

Tammy F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great Product

I used to use another very popular program which was expensive and clunky. This program keeps me on track with my notes and makes my work easy. It provides everything I need. I can't say enough about the terrific customer service.

Pros

I love TherapyMate because it offers everything I need to run my solo practice at a very affordable cost. It has a clean dashboard and is easy to use.

Cons

Silly I know, but I wouldn't mind a little more color in my calendar. Not worth complaining about.

Thanks so much Tammy. I'm glad TherapyMate it is making your life easier while save you some money. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Good program for the money

Pros

The price and customer support, they got right back to me. I also liked the ease of use, getting started fairly quickly.

Cons

I didn't like how I wasn't able to customize it to what I needed. Some features were just never used. Others I had to search a library to watch a video on how to do things.

Terrific for psychotherapists

Pros

A robust, easy to use program that integrates EMR and a number of other essential organizational tools for psychotherapists in private practice.

Cons

Would be great if it were easier to import progress and process notes from other programs. It would certainly encourage people to switch.

Thanks for the great review. If you save notes from other systems in PDF format, you can upload them into a patient's chart in TherapyMate. This is done on a per patient basis. If anyone would like more information about this feature please contact us at 866-683-6886.

CD

Courtnay D.

Great Program

I love this program. It is intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is excellent and responsive to feedback. I have recommended this to all of my fellow therapist.