TheWorxHub Logo
TheWorxHub

Cloud maintenance management for healthcare & senior living

visit website

TheWorxHub Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.16/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.
Storage of data is superb and as long as my maintenance teams have put in appropriate detail in their work I can take an incredible amount of reports to support the work they do.
I have had an amazing relationship with the whole WorxHub team from tech support to engineers. Everyone is passionate about both the tool and their customer service.
It can be a little difficult for end users to find the specific area they are looking for due to the lack of knowledge of how the areas were named in the build process.
You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor. Reports are also a problem.

TheWorxHub users...

AODocs Document Management-logocaret

AODocs Document Management

CWorks-logocaret

CWorks

How would you rate TheWorxHub?

Affordable and Functional CMMS

Transcript

Josh: Hi. I'm Josh. I'm a Biomedical Equipment Technician, and I would give TheWorxHub five out of five....

Behavioral Hospital Review

The Worx Hub has been a pleasant experience. The representatives are very patient with my duties and my time. And offer many trainings and calls to support my needs.

Pros

The features. This system can do a lot for an organization. If you use it to the fullest extent, this is a great way to consolidate many tasks not just work orders.

Cons

There is so many features and functions of this system, that through day to day, its hard to get everything set up and using in a timely fashion. This isn't necessarily a fault on the system. There is just a lot that this offers and can become hard to roll everything into it amongst the day to day ongoing tasks.

World Class Customer Service and Product

AMAZING! I really can't say enough good about the product and the service.

Pros

Easy to use and figure out. Also hard to mess it up. I like that nothing ever goes away or is deleted. Customer service is first rate!

Cons

I wish that we could customize reports more and that some functions (inventory in particular) were more intuitive. Also, if we could search or report on all of the various fields, that would be dandy.

Ease of use and functionality

Pros

This software is great for inventory control, sight usage reports, and reordering inventory. It was implemented in our company 5yrs ago. After everything was entered(inventory, assets, building locations and areas) it was very easy to follow. The support team with Worx Hub is always there and can help with any issue you may have.

Cons

There really isn't anything to dislike about this software.

Work Order Program

I really like the program

Pros

How it keeps things organized & it made it nice & easy to assign the work order to the individual. All I had to do was set them up & them were on there way in the system, they would complete & we would just take it from there.

Cons

At first trying to bring back a wrong that was mark completed but not completed.

WorxHub Hits the mark

We have lowered the frequency of 'emergent' work orders/repairs. This is based on the PM schedule that ensures that equipment is being maintained on time, on schedule...but also allows the opportunity to identify small issues before they become large and costly.

Pros

We are able to create reports as needed that can identify areas of opportunity. The system is 'flexible'

Cons

It is a matter of good data being entered. It is difficult with small teams to accurately get the data entered.

our experience

Before worxhub we had a horrible system barely used by any because it was not user friendly, it didn't have the capabilities of including rounds, and tasks. We are moving forward with adding other worxhub to our system like capital planning and transportation modules.

Pros

the software has provided us an ease to managing our maintenance, housekeeping departments. the ticketing system and PM are great. I specially like the analytics in worxhub IQ.

Cons

Not the software but our decision with the tablets we purchased are too small for our teams to use.

Judi's Review

Pros

Ease of adding categories and using reports function

Cons

That it does not have a "reminder" feature

Great product

Well organized and easy to read

Pros

The organization I work for used to have different protocols for each building we operated in, making it difficult to keep track of what had been done and what still needed attention. WorxHub keeps everything in one place that everyone can check for the current status of work orders

Cons

Sometimes Work Orders are dismissed without a reason why and I don't get updates as to when that happens. I have to check my past submitted orders to see where things stand

Great product for tracking and maintaining facility work and assets

Customer support is great, prompt response to questions/problems

Pros

Ease of use, history look up for jobs/work done, can look up using resident name or room number, asset management, scheduling PM work to assist in keeping maintenance costs down due to equipment inspections on a schedule

Cons

Can not think of anything at this time, sorry

Fantastic Maintenance Software

Pros

TheWorxHub provides all the features we need to have a successful preventive maintenance plan. The work order features are especially nice to track routine and special maintenance needs. After using the product for two years, we were able to incorporate preventive measures to ensure routine maintenance is completed.

Cons

There isn't anything about this software that we do not like.

WorxHub

This software has work greatly in our location control all work order and preventive maintenance. Allow outside vendors and contractors to receive work orders. Also allow staff members to be more proactive to submit orders when issue are discovered.

Pros

User friendly for all levels of access.

Cons

Does not flag items that are repeats Work Orders and allows for more than one WO for the same item.

Awesome

With the amount of residents we have to deal with, it makes it easier to track the issues going on in the different level of care. I use it for our Life Safety Survey to make sure we repair what needs to be done.

Pros

They are constantly updating to make it better and it is user friendly to use. I am very impressed with Dude Solutions!

Cons

I wish there was a way that my maintenance staff could get reminders of scheduled work orders.

Organizing Your Hospitals Work

We are currently working with our Rep on customized reporting for Joint Commission.

Pros

WorxHub is designed for Hospitals & Healthcare. Dude Solutions has taken feedback from facilities leaders that live the daily live of managing healthcare facilities and implemented into a powerful software platform.

Cons

Software platform is very powerful with many options. Reporting is clumsy and unless you spend allot of time looking or trialing reports its difficult to get the end result your looking for. I would suggest Dude Solutions invest more time in what healthcare needs are for reporting and just build them so they can be customized by the end users needs.

Maintenance made easier

We are able to get all the info of an issue at a glance rather than having to make contact with off shift employees.

Pros

The format is perfect for users who input requests to easily let Maintenance staff know what a problem is, where it is and details of the problem.

Cons

For the users inputting transportation request where a client needs transportation there are too many steps to easily do so.

Best tool to help run your facililty

Smoother operation in dealing with daily, monthly and yearly issues. Asset tool, inspection tool very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use. Geared toward our needs as a CCRC.

Cons

Some areas could use some fine tuning to fit our needs. Anytime we've made suggestions they been addressed or at least paid attention to for future possibilities.

Flexible and customizable

It is very reliable and helpful in problem solving as well as budget planning. It is very useful to the front line worker and the senior manager.

Pros

I like the ease of implementation and use. I like the ongoing innovations that have been made over time.

Cons

The catering function has been less useful than we would like.

Software to track work orders

overall would recommend to any large facility.

Pros

This is a user friendly way for EVS to track all kinds of work orders. Allow user to put in work order at anytime of day and provides a paper trail until completion of project.

Cons

software is great but is up to administrator on who uses which limits who can put in orders.

A day in my life with the Hub

I'm told that I spend way to much time on the Hub. I enjoy looking at the Hub and learning how to use it more to my benefit.

Pros

The fact that I can track all the work that I do within the hub. The reports the I can create on a daily/monthly/yearly basis

Cons

Not much I understand that it is widely used and can cause some delays while working on the Hub.

Masonic Pathways

This system has been very easy to start using and implementing with my team. Customer service is excellent and is always willing to help and clarify issues when needed.

Pros

This is so much easier to use than our previous software program (TMS).

Cons

Sorting incomplete work orders is somewhat cumbersome. Would like a separate section for regular work orders vs scheduled work orders.

Solid Software

It has been overall good. Still waiting on my commission check for all the ideas I threw in that were implemented. ;)

Pros

It's very versatile, and it's capabilities put it ahead of the competitors.

Cons

There are some features that are badly needed that were overlooked when the software was made. They are working hard to incorporate them however.

Works great for Property Management

It has worked well for our organization and we have been using this software for over 5 years now.

Pros

Our tenants are able to submit work orders on line easily which our maintenance personell can respond to. It also tracks our assets which we refer to frequently.

Cons

The reports are difficult to navigate and create.

Efficient!

My job is much more efficient and productive now!

Pros

As an employee who takes requests for maintenance, housekeeping, telecom, etc. it makes it so much easier to be able to give requestors access to enter their own tickets vs. the phones ringing off the hook and trying to relay requests. It was very easy to learn how to use and it's quick to give others access to various roles. The reports are very customizable and are an efficient tool to use.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike since I've begun using this software!

Caitlynn, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear TheWorxHub is making your life easier.

Maintenance manager

So far we really like the system

Pros

ease of use for work orders. We really like the system for preventive maintenance as we get the reoccurring work orders the way we set it up weather its monthly or annually.

Cons

I find it a bit hard to retrieve PM work orders for printing

Great form of documentation of specific work from one time projects to automatic daily tasks

In the beginning I wasn't sure but after using it the system I would highly recommend for any maintenance department.

Pros

The daily tasks that automatically populate that are routine which streamline time.

Cons

I don't have any ideas for upgrading because I feel I have all the functions needed.

Excellent customer services

I always have a excellent experience working with workhub, the customer services is always there to help me if i have any question or concerns.

Pros

What i like about this software is very easy to work it.

Cons

I don't have much to say i never encounter any problem using the software.