TriMed Complete Reviews

Pros

The system is easy to set up, and easy to use. The reporting is superb, if you can dream it up, you can make it happen with report builder.

VD

Veronica D.

JG

Johna G.

They are quick and responsive to our feedback. Their staff is not only super knowledgeable, but kind and warm.

MC

Mark C.

Cons

The most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area.

MW

Melissa W.

DP

Dedra P.

Sometimes I forget that it is not human and can't understand why it can't do whatever I might dream up. No really it is very practice specific.

LB

Laura B.

5.0

Awesome software for client engagement

Wonderful software and even better support team. I would recommend this product and company to any medical group out there. They truly care about your practice.

Pros

This software has increased my client engagement by more than I could ever expected. Automated messaging is flawless and my clients love it. Their patient portal is the best I’ve ever seen. Customer support is the best I’ve experienced in the industry.

Cons

I was hesitant about the price at first but the increase in client engagement has more than made up for the cost compared to my previous software. After a month or two of use I realized it is perfectly priced for all the features they offer.

Dream EHR

It is amazing to have access to our system by cloud anywhere I go. I love being able to e-prescribe easily. Also, the e-prescribe automatically links patient's insurance without our clinic even putting that information into the system. I would recommend this product to any practice (big or small) as it is truly a great product backed with some of the nicest staff you will ever meet.

Pros

We got lucky and chose the best EHR for our small practice back in November. Most of our population is pediatric and the templates are perfect for well visits and sick visits. Trimed was great about customizing the system for what we wanted and needed for our patients. We were able to train and launch Trimed Complete within a month's time all by zoom with the amazing guidance of Trimed's team. Even though our practice was small, they always made us feel important and like a priority. Once we were up and running we have had great support from their IT and they have gone above and beyond to help us as we have added staff to our clinic. If I was to ever start my own clinic, I would be absolutely confident knowing that I have the choice of this EHR.

Cons

I have 0 complaints. Everything that I wanted to be changed, the staff was able to customize towards my needs.

Long Time User

Before I used TriMed I was on some nice paper charts but by using their EHR and office management softward (E-Medsys) I was able to reduce my staff and streamline office efficiency. Everything at all times was at our finger tips so that we were able to investigate and solve queries in real time without resorting to lengthy dives into the "bowels" of the software. The EHR software is very intuitive, well laid out, simple to use.

Pros

Electronic Health Records can be the bane of the practicing physician. So many are nothing but a multitude of check boxes and take as much time to fill out as to actually see the patient (or so it seems). Trimed, which I have been using in one iteration or another since 2002, allows the user the flexibility of text while allowing the user to determine the # and frequency of the more standard scripted boxes. The text is infinitely flexible with the use of add on sub-notes. The office management module is intuitive and easy to use and was extolled by my staff to colleagues in other offices. I have always found the support I receive from TriMed to be as good or better than any other piece of hardware or software I've ever purchased.

Cons

The superimposed monitoring for key performance parameters was difficult for me to set up and understand but I think that some of this is due to my having a small office and being reliant on my own abilities (not the greatest).

TriMed in Pediatrics

Pros

Easy to use to to train people and staff, user friendly to schedule a patient. Easy to complete sick or well visits. Logging immunization is easy, well organized EMR and pediatric friendly. Great costumer support and I can't stress enough how great is their support.

Cons

We are working with the TriMed team to make it easier to schedule siblings and to generate the grantor information to the new siblings that has same insurance.

SO glad we chose TriMed's e-Medsys for our practice!

Pros

The customer service is absolutely superb! The system is easy to learn, very functional and supported by an amazing team of professionals. None of the people in our practice as computer "geeks" so having people help us out so well from the get-go is wonderful. We are able to implement changes with just a phone call and have truly made this system "our own". We looked at many systems and none were as pediatric oriented as e-Medsys can be and we will not be looking for another system!

Cons

Reports will do great things but sometimes it is harder for us to figure out how to set them up ourselves. But TriMed always will do them for us and save them so we can use them in the future. Otherwise cannot think of any downsides to using this system!

E-Medsys

I cannot imaging entering into all of the current quality programs without this software. The reporting features are very customizable. The customer service that we get from our vendor with this software is exceptional.

Pros

The functionality of this product is not limited. The ability to customize to meet the needs of the changing payment models is without a doubt crucial. The ability to connect quality clinical staff directly to the clinician has saved us time and effort. The customer service that comes with this product is still individual and not so big that you have to wait for days for help. This product is hands down the most forward thinking EMR and team that I have seen.

Cons

The most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area. But our vendor has made it pretty easy for us to connect to other users.

e-Medsys review

Our overall experience has been excellent. We are well supported. With the ever changing environment in health care (like Meaningful use, newer pay for performance programs, ACO's etc) it have been essential for use to have software and support that can support us as we adjust to these changes.

Pros

We were an early EHR adopter and went through the process of choosing an EHR in 2005. The greatest Pro for e-Medsys is it's customization. We have been throughly impressed with the functionality and the ability of the product to meet our needs and change with us. Documenting visits is very efficient and the reporting abilities are robust. The system also has full functionality for prescription...

Cons

There are a few very large EHR systems on the market that many larger health care systems use. e-Medsys has a smaller client base so it is not as well know nationwide.

Great Product!

We run a pro-bono clinic for underserved individuals in low-socioeconomic regions, and they have been quite generous to help us with our programs. They have been very responsive to our questions and worked with us to get a program that would fit our needs. The software was very easy to implement, which was important because we have a volunteer base to help with treatments, and the therapists & students needed to learn quickly. We've had little to no issues with learning the system, even with those individuals who are not very tech savvy. The transition to telehealth has been relatively easy using TriMed- It's been extremely important during COVID-19, since all of our pro-bono treatments are now taking place online.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive to use, and our occupational and physical therapists easily learned to use it. We have had wonderful support for any questions or issues we've had, and I have been amazed at how quickly they responded. They have been able to customize our forms to fit us- exactly how we wanted, and have been very responsive to any further modifications we needed. There were also no upcharges, which is great.

Cons

This software seems to be very flexible, so any forms or features that we didn't have right off the bat, they were able to assist us in putting in place.

Amazing support and product

Over the many years we have used this product and company it becomes more evident each year how well the software and support is. The support from Trimed is amazing and the product itself makes our day to day a smooth process.

Pros

Ease of use, features and support. Constantly evolving.

Cons

I don’t have any cons about this software or company.

Excellent product, reasonable price

While the product already has many features that our practice needs, when we find there is a need that is not currently met, TriMed is extremely open to developing additional features that our practice needs. What truly sets TriMed apart from their competitors is their customer service. They constantly go the extra mile for their customers and always with a smile.

Pros

This product has a robust set of tools for medical practices do everything from scheduling, visit documentation, billing, reporting, document management, etc.

Cons

There is nothing to mention because every time we found that we needed something the software doesn’t have, TriMed has been willing to work with us to meet that need.

Highly Recommend

TriMed has provided us an EMR for documentation and e-prescribing for our telemedicine solution. I have worked with this company at a much larger scale for EMR, practice management, billing, and scheduling in a previous position. I will always choose TriMed for my software solution because they are reliable, adaptable, respond quickly, provide efficient solutions, and their customer support and super friendly staff cannot be replicated by anyone.

Pros

The TriMed platform is very user friendly. Every physician I have trained on this platform has raved about it's adaptability and ease of use. Furthermore, there is so much customization that can be done which is just not available with any of the other larger named technology companies out there.

Cons

For our current needs, this platform has everything that we need to conduct telemedicine patient care thoroughly and efficiently.

e-Medsys software review

My experience overall has been outstanding! I highly recommend the tools and the team members at TriMed. They are our partners. They truly desire to see us succeed and I am confident that if you work with them you will experience a group committed to your success as well.

Pros

It is extremely robust and the customizability of the pediatric templates has appealed to my providers. We make changes when we need to and the staff at TriMed are happy to implement these changes. They have helped us integrate our website with the software and patients can book appointments online. This feeds right into our EHR. The practice management system can run any report I desire and the staff at TriMed are willing to help me set this up just like I need.

Cons

Nothing really, at first the reporting feature in the practice management system was a bit overwhelming but the more I worked with it and sought the help of TriMed staff the more comfortable I have become. There are a host of reports I can run that allow me to know the number of visits each month, how many new patients we saw, our charges versus payments, number of no shows, and a host of other things that are helpful as I seek to manage and help an independent practice grow and thrive.

Robust system with excellent support

Pros

System is very customizable and easy to use. There are many options for automating routine functions within our work flow. We are currently using the system on a cloud based server which has been very robust and secure. Since that transition several years ago I would never go back to a local server based system. Support has been excellent. The company has implemented many "feature requests" that we have submitted over the many years we have been using the system - they really listen.

Cons

The reporting functions are robust and extremely customizable. This results in needing to review long lists of potential fields to choose from as filters or to report on. Sometimes the descriptors are a bit vague leading to some confusion about how to set up the report as I desire. However, Trimed support staff have been very helpful in working through the issues.

TriMed: Try Amazing!

Within our first month, the turnaround for our reimbursement rates and payments from insurance companies increased immediately. Because we were already using the patient management software, the EHR system integrated beautifully. As indicated above, our working relationship with TriMed and its staff has been unmatched. We love their staff and are so thankful and grateful for a smooth transition from paper charting to an electronic system.

Pros

Our favorite feature of the software is its customization. Working with TriMed's staff is easy, enjoyable and effective. Questions are answered quickly and clearly and the entire working relationship - from initial conversation to development to implementation and then its continual evolution, communication, accessibility and support has been provided at a gold-star level.

Cons

The initial interface felt a little dated, but with recent updates, this has improved significantly.

Easy to Onboard

Pros

It is intuitive in the flow of the note. I love the pre-populated advice that you can click on to give to patients so you are not saying or writing the same thing hundreds of times. I also love the end of visit summary where I can message the family with anything personally pertinent to their child as well as the ease of use of the portal email tool.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few too many clicks to click to get something done, but that is minor.

Robust PM and EHR package

From a billing company perspective, the ability to customize the reports, interfaces and EHR for each of our clients allows us to serve our clients to the fullest.

Pros

The system is easy to set up, and easy to use. The reporting is superb, if you can dream it up, you can make it happen with report builder! And if you get stuck, the Trimed support team is always there to help make your report a reality. As a billing company, the ability to interface our clients with their hospitals is such a great tool.

Cons

No real cons to speak on! When I find areas that I think need to be improved, I send my "suggestions" to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the devs to consider!

A True Vendor Partner!

Pros

If you're looking for a software vendor who will treat your relationship like a valued partnership, TriMed fits the bill. Their product is easy to use, customizable, and the support is excellent. They will take the time to learn the workflows in your practice, and then adapt the system to meet your needs. We've been clients for years and enjoy our relationship with their team.

Cons

Overall we've been very pleased with their product. When we have issues, it's nice to call and have someone answer the phone to provide assistance.

User-friendly medical software

Pros

Features that I really appreciate about this software are how easy to understand and user-friendly it is as well as being practical and customizable to your medical environment and needs. The customer support, set up, and instruction are excellent!

Cons

I have been using this software for over 2 years now and have to real cons to report. Anytime our practice had an issue, their software team was right there ready to create, fix, or make any adjustments needed. TriMed's on-going, excellent customer support team gets rid of any cons!

TriMed Conversion

This product has helped to improve the amount of time our patients have to spend in the office. They are now able to complete all forms for their visits in their own home before arriving in the office. I most mention the impeccable customer service TriMed has to offer. They truly want their customers to be happy and go above and beyond helping create a better work flow for the office.

Pros

TriMed is a very easy to use. All the applications are pretty self explanatory.

Cons

The conversion from our old system to TriMed has been the most difficult. This is solely due to the information given to us from our old system.

What a way to step up to the plate when healthcare is in the most need!

Had a great experience overall. Implementation team was awesome, and tech support was very quick to help with anything I needed. The company checked in on me periodically seeing how we were doing was a blessing as well!

Pros

This product was easy to implement and learn for the general use we were using it for. It was easy to enter patients onto the schedule and get throught the telehealth visit.

Cons

I had a hard time with the patients we were sending links to. I believe more than anything the patients were using old technology that was not able to support this software. My practice is 75% medicare, and some of my patients use hand me down phones that are several years old. I don't feel like it was any thing that was wrong with the software though.

Easy to Use and Effective

Pros

TriMed's software is very intuitive and easy to use, even for people who are not the most tech-savvy. The software covers all the aspects of running a practice - EHR, practice management, patient portal, etc., etc. Support staff goes above and beyond to customize the software to fit your practice's workflow needs; also available at all hours to help in case of issues/glitches.

Cons

PM is slightly less intuitive to use than the rest. But easy enough to learn.

TriMed EHR/PM Review

I have been impressed with the continued upgrades to this system with additions that I didn't even think we might need. The company has always been quick to assist if I need any help in customizing the system.

Pros

The customization of this software is very user friendly. We love that it is not a "EMR in a Box" and it is able to fit our work flow.

Cons

Sometimes I forget that it is not human and can't understand why it can't do whatever I might dream up! No really it is very practice specific.

good value and easy to use.

I have been extremely pleased with the product and the customer service that I have received for the past 15 years with using TriMed technologies. It is wonderful to be able to call and speak with someone who recognizes who you are and who knows your system.

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of use and efficiency. I now use Epic at a new job and it is expensive as well as more cumbersome to use.

Cons

Customization of templates is time consuming.

A company of Excellence

So I just spent the past week in extensive training and one word to describe this company ..... Exceptional I spent 8 hours a day for 4 days learning this incredible system. I left there with so much knowledge and excitement, about this system and how it could serve our practice for years to come.

Pros

Functionally, how the entire systems works together.

Cons

haven't found anything at this point >>>

e-Medsys

Pros

I agree with the other posted reviews that this system is excellent. We particularly like that we can customize templates; the process is very easy. This system is a gem, and the best element is that the customer service is truly exceptional.

Cons

nothing that any other EHR also has as problems