WebChartMD

Transcription solution for hospitals and clinics

visit website

WebChartMD Reviews

WebChartMD is an excellent transcription system!

We have many clients (50+) utilizing this transcription software and they report the ease of making edits, getting reports (multiple options), streamlined processes and work flows, and overall reliability of the software. The software works great!

Pros

The software is very user friendly, has an smart phone app for convenient use, allows for all modes of dictation, and has excellent support. It also has exceptional built in QA/MT functionality!

Cons

I don't have any CONS to list. The software works great!

Most reliable Portal for medical transcription

I have been using WebchartMD for 12 years. We have had an excellent business relationship. They are always striving to improve the features and request input from their business partners on what improvements are most important to us. They have helped my company provide reliable medical transcription across the U.S.

Pros

The most important to my company is that it is a Word based portal that is easy to use for my MTs, QA and Provider offices, it offers 24/7 secure access to documents and is easy to set up in offices as well as at home. Documents can be edited quickly and each document offers an audit trail for each edit. It was extremely easy to integrate my medical transcription company with WebchartMD and easy to add MTs and new clients to the portal.

Cons

Hoping they add the new feature of using cell phone for dictation that captures patient demographics for physicians

Exceptional!

The support team and executive leadership is second to none with this company. I am fortunate to have experienced several platforms or systems before WebChartMD, so I can certainly recognize their exceptionalism. They are so easy to work with and go above and beyond with all that they do!

Pros

This software has boosted my team's efficiency, and my client's satisfaction. We have been able to make consistent improvements in workflow for both the client as well as the transcription team. The turnaround time on dictation has improved 75% and we are consistently providing same day, same hour sometimes, turnaround time. Our goal is to transcribe right behind the dictator!

Cons

There are no cons. I have been happy to involved in providing enhancements that just further improve workflow for all involved.

WebChartMD Review by Brown & Meyers, Inc.

My internal administrative staff (including myself), clients and transcriptionists absolutely love this platform. It's very user friendly. And the support staff at WebChartMD are always available to help in a very professional, expedient and professional manner.

Pros

The ability to customize the platform for each of our specific client needs. WebChartMD is also continually upgrading and adding pertinent new features to the platform so that we can better serve our clients. The WebChartMD corporate culture is extremely supportive and accommodating. And probably most importantly in our industry, the security is as good as it gets or better.

Cons

The platform offers everything we need. There is nothing lacking.

Outstanding platform

Our experiene with WebChartMD has been, and continues to be, excellent.

Pros

WebChartMD is an exceptional dictation/transcription platform. The ease of implementation and use enables us to bring on new MTs and admin staff and have them working proficiently in a very short timeframe. Our clients enjoy the multi-faceted features within WebChartMD and have experienced an improved workflow with the use of the platform I would very highly recommend WebChartMD.

Cons

I feel that WebChartMD is a very comprehensive platform and the support team has the ability to assist any user that has a question, concern or difficulty with any aspect of the workflow.

Best user-friendly platform

WebChartMD has been a great platform for Preferred Transcriptions. Their customer service and IT support team are easily accessible and always friendly and happy to help.

Pros

Ease of use with a variety of dictation solutions. The transcription piece and work flow is the best platform we have used in the industry. It is easily customized for clients.

Cons

Honestly there isn't any. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are constantly looking for ways to improve the platform and give the users an opportunity to weigh in on potential changes.

Great Medical Transcription Platform

Other than offering a great product, WebChartMD has excellent customer support. When our doctors or us have questions or issues, their personnel answer questions and resolve issues professionally and quickly.

Pros

It is powerful and robust, yet simple-to-use medical transcription platform

Cons

There are really no weaknesses; it suits all our needs very well