WebPT Logo

Everything you need to run a successful practice.

WebPT Reviews - Page 4

BP

Brady P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

lots of features, but slow, time consuming, and lots of errors/maintenance

It has slowed my overall business efficiency and leaves less time to spend with patients due to slowness

Pros

lots of ways to track referrals and good to manage with scheduling, administrators

Cons

excessive time for documentation (too time consuming for busier practices). Other software seems to be a lot quicker. Lots of maintenance and errors last several months. More than one user can't be in a patient file at one time (for example front desk and a therapist). It sometimes doesn't save your documentation

KM

Kerith M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

good value for the money

We love this system and rarely have problems with it. The money is worth the system. The clinical is hard for new therapists to learn but once they get used to the system it is fast and easy.

Pros

This system ensures compliance, has an easy to use scheduler. The ability to fax through the system and upload documents to charts using quick scan is amazing. The reporting is new and improved and very helpful.

Cons

There are system outages and slow downs after updates (not frequently), Its hard to switch between licenses, When the internet is lost clinical notes can be partially or mostly deleted/lost.

YP

Yevgeniya P.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

I like webpt but i would like it to be more malleable to other specialties like occupational therapy.

Pros

I like that i can verify benefits for the insurances from patients. I also like some of the emr features.

Cons

I am not able to add in assessments other than using the custom assessment section. I would like to manually enter my own assessments so that it will be easier to create my notes.

JC

J. Christopher P.

Medical Practice,

It's inexpensive, but you get what you pay for.

Pros

The price was probably the lowest I could find, but as the title says, you get what you pay for.

Cons

The user interface is one of the the worst I have ever used, and that includes pretty much all the Microsoft products I have used over the years. It's cumbersome, requires way too many clicks to enter data that should have been programmed as the default, has poor free-from entry fields, is extraordinarily inconsistent, and has a confusing design, especially considering how long they've been around....

JA

Jeff A.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Good total package for physical therapy practices

Overall it is a good product however I wish the referral reports were a little bit easier to use as well as I wish it was easier to use when transitioning from one Clinic to another clinic as far as scheduling patients in a multi Clinic specialty practice

Pros

It is reasonably comprehensive with regard to your notes presented to your Physicians and referring parties. It is also very easy to enter a building into your daily notes

Cons

The analytics reporting is getting better however it still lacks very specific reports on trends of referrals between different clinics if you have a multi cutting practice.

SR

Stephanie R.

PT Software review

The support team seems extremely responsive and caring. They have been terrific when i have needed them.

Pros

Once you are familiar with this software, you can document with great speed. The alerts assist you in maintaining compliance.

Cons

I wish there was more built-in flexibility, sensitive to the diagnosis or disease you were documenting. Some of the structure seems only loosely appropriate to various cases in the clinic.

AL

Alice L.

Simple but Thorough

Able to take a tablet into an appointment with a patient and document as you go, no more spending time after patients to do all your documenting, trying to remember details hours later, etc. Program handles reminder calls to patients, scheduling program is thorough and expansive enough to handle our 9 practitioners.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, very flexible and adaptable. Customer support has been quick, knowledgeable and effective. Minimal glitches. Written by therapists for therapists.

Cons

No serious complaints. Once in a while it's slow, but that's likely our network problem, not theirs.

MR

Mike R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

WebPT

I used it for 3+ years during my first position as a physical therapist then again for 1+ year at another location. In total, I have used 3 different EMR systems (WebPT, Raintree, and one other that I can't remember because it was so terrible). WebPT is easily the best of the three I've used.

Pros

Clean UI and easy to navigate. Carried over useful information to make future notes easier

Cons

There tended to be a lot of drop down menus which would take time to click through though you also had the ability to just write in a comment section to summarize information

SB

Susan B.

This reviewer only left a rating

We have been using WebPT EMR since April 2010, and have been very happy with this service. We were using a different EMR, and were frustrated with the awkwardness of the program, but more importantly we were not getting the customer service we needed to get our jobs done. I have used EMR's in many different settings, and have been happy and unhappy, so I was aware of what I thought might work well....

JD

Justin D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The best service you will get

Every time I call for Web PT they have been very helpful and have figured out my issue. Thera bill on the other hand could use some help with customer service from Web PT.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. It allows you to fax and find doctors easily. The customer service is excellent. Web PT works hard on progressing and improving there product so it is easier for us as Physical Therapists.

Cons

The home exercise program is hard to find the right exercise. It would be good if you could add your own because either I can't find them or the one I want are not there.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Best that is currently out there

I really enjoy using WebPT and they seem open to suggestions and changes and often update their software once they have created improvements.

Pros

I find WebPT to be the most user friendly EMR software on the market currently. Its booking features are endless with capabilities to move appointments, cancel and list the reason, delete appointments, etc.

Cons

I do not like that it is one of the few EMRs I have used that does not display who cancelled or made an appointment so we have to write our names in the notes of the appointment.

DM

Danit M.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Comprehensive but maybe too comprehensive

I switched because I wanted more flexibility and lower rates. I found an EMR that allows me to access my notes even from my cell phone, in fact, I can write notes on my cell phone. That's so functional for us since we are always carrying that device so we can catch up anywhere, anytime. WebPT is very expensive and has a lot of "rules" to follow and limited flexibility with how you write your notes. It's cumbersome to bring in copies of notes.

Pros

Great to have quick access to some objective measures and tests including scoring them, nice to have easy access to all diagnostic and treatment codes, very nice to be able to fax to MDs directly from the software, nicely tracks progress toward goals.

Cons

Too much to fill out, not easy enough to copy from one note to the next, difficulty tailoring to specific practice needs, too demanding in terms of letting you move from one page to the next with requirements to consider something complete - I realize that it is meant to assist with insurance demands, but should be a lot more flexible, can't access from cell phone which you can with other EMR services, too expensive

TB

Terri B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Fabulous System

I’m hooked! It has made my clinic run much more smoothly!

Pros

Ease and efficiency- paperwork is never fun but WebPt makes it as simple and Intergrative as possible!

Cons

Too many drop downs. Would prefer more SmartText. It may be there but I don’t know how to use it-

TS

Todd S.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Good product

Pros

Ease of use, adaptable, customizable, and very inexpensive. Can bill, schedule, document, order supplies, and get CEUs all with the same platform!

Cons

Every now and then it will go down, sometimes customer support takes awhile to get back to you.

JS

Julie S.

Long time customer

We are very pleased with WebPT. I feel confident with security and compliance.

Pros

I love that it is customized for therapy.

Cons

I have no complaints. WebPT always strives to improve the product.

BW

Barry W.

Overall easy to use. Has some user friendliness issues that can slowdown note taking but easy to use

Pros

Very easy to schedule patients. Operation of most systems are similar to windows programming. The prompts the program uses during note taking is very helpful to ensure you don't forget documentation criteria for different insurances.

Cons

I wish the program had the ability to keep a document open and open other documents without closing the current document opening up a separate internet window. I also would like to see more analytics available to assist in tracking of work flow and patient flow.

TG

Tracey G.

Clinical Director

They are a great company overall and listen to our concerns and try to make changes to make everyone happy. Its kind of like being a parent with 30000 kids. We are needy and all want different things for our clinic. :)

Pros

What I like most about this program is the versatility with the set up of the templates and the fact that they are always up to date on all of the changes with insurances.

Cons

I do not like that two people can be in a chart at the same time and that there is no wait list. The scheduler is not very user friendly to set up templates.

JB

Joy B.

Our first EMR

When I started working in this office, we were still using paper charts and a had written scheduling book. When we moved into the electronic age and joined up with WebPT, we were a little nervous - but were quickly surprised and very pleased how easy it was to use WebPT and now I can't imagine not having it! I love that there are always new things added and improvements made that aid in the ease of use. My experience with the customer service/support staff has always been positive - everyone is always very helpful.

Pros

Cons

since it is internet based, if we lose our internet connection, we are at a standstill.

DD

Donna D.

User Friendly

Pros

The best thing I like about WebPT for our practice is that we can view/schedule/cancel appointments among our 4 locations.

Cons

I don't like the fact that the clerical staff cannot discharge a case when a patient is discharged. The therapist has to do it but most time our therapists don't discharge the old case and leave it open and then the patient will come back months later and the wrong case will be added to schedule and the note completed on the wrong case. This happens a lot at our practice.

VY

Vladimir Y.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Unhappy with webpt. Where is soapnote 2.0???

Poor

Pros

Ok to use because Medicare compliant , difficult and outdated , not comfortable to use with tablets or phones

Cons

Poor customer service Unable to duplicate similar evals Unable to make prefilled templates

CG

Chantal G.

Relatively smooth sailing.

Pros

I haven't used other platforms so I can't really say but I find it very user friendly.

Cons

One of the things I like the least is the inability to delete patients. This happens when a patient books an appointment, he/she is inputted in the system and they eventually don't show and never call back. I would like to delete them but that is not possible. Same thing with any other thing, insurances, other records like lawyers, doctors, etc.

PP

Pamela P.

Great EMR, Scheduling & billing software

Web pt is a well constructed piece of software. It is very user friendly, and it can handle all of your EMR, scheduling and billing needs to run a successful therapy rehab facility. The tech support personnel at Web PT are extremely knowledgeable about the product and they typically have any issues I have resolved in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Easy to lean and use. Support staff are very knowledgeable of software program and its web based for ease to finish charting.

Cons

It can be a little expensive if you have a lot of staff employed, but other then that I love Web PT!

RC

Randy C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

I have used WebPT for 4 years and am very happy with its reliability and functionality

Compliance with documentation requirements

Pros

Availability of outcome forms, large selection of tests and measurements to select from, and a fairly quick and easy method for selecting proper ICD-10 codes.

Cons

Would like to see a discharge form that is less complex that can be easily and quickly read and understood by the physicians that we send it to. Physicians receiving the WebPT EMR D/C are not necessarily familiar with the WebPT format, and have occasional difficulty with determining the patient's status

NA

Nawal A.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great for Students!

Overall wonderful experience with WebPT, never had a bad experience but I didn't use it for long.

Pros

I appreciate the easy of using this software. It's very user-friendly and is a great resource for students.

Cons

I have not used this software with the organization that I listed but have used it outside of the organization, so I didn't get to use the software to its full capacity, so I can't speak to parts of the software that I dislike because I didn't come across any.

FT

Faigy T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Stay away from this EMR

Painful tedious and not very smart high provider burnout

Pros

Really not efficient or provider centered

Cons

customer service and the actual EMR it gets progressively worse with each upgrade