All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

WebPT Reviews

WebPT Great Software

Missed co-pay postings

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Scheduling is so much easier then other software we have used. The integration of our billing software Therabill, makes our billing department's jobs much quicker.

Cons

I do not have enough time to look at all the videos for analytics.

User Friendly & effective

Pros

Web Pt is intuitive and easy to use. It has exactly what we need without a lot of extra stuff that we don't. The analytics help us to know how our practice is really performing.

Cons

Web PT partners with Therabill for billing. It would be better if the billing was included in Web PT. Therabill is not as user friendly.

ready to change

Pros

The web pt templates are easy to learn. Being able to fax the notes out through webpt is a convenient and time saving function. Integration between webpt and therabill needs work. I've had EOBs go missing

Cons

WebPT/Therabill has caused me a lot of headaches. I am researching other softwares as a result. I've heard lots of good stuff but had nothing but troubles with their customer support and integration. I've had EOBs sent out but go missing via therabill. I've had my EMR system not get upgraded, but of course I was paying for those updates. I had a custom table ordered which never came and they were slow to refund me. Most recently, there was some sort of payment issue which was identified in a new calendar year after my accounting was done and now somehow its my fault even though they failed to notify me in a timely manner (4 months later) when it was an autopay set up. I think if you are a larger clinic it probably works fine but they are not committed to keeping the smaller clinics happy.

WebPT has helped my office stay on top of our day to day scheduling, documentation, and billing.

Billing, documentation, and scheduling all in one.

Pros

Web-based access to database where I can access the system from anywhere when I need to to stay on top of all aspects of my practice.

Cons

Lack of an API or custom integrations. Hopefully this will become available in the coming year so I can further customize the experience.

Great EMR System

This software has made documenting physical therapy services much easier and quicker for the providers

Pros

This system was easy to use and looks great. Creating accounts for new employees and training them on the system was much easier than with some of the other systems. Completing documentation is also a breeze

Cons

Some of the features and customizability that we had with other softwares are missing from this one, but we were able to make do

Pros

I love all the drop down options to make documentation easier and more efficient.

Cons

Wish there was a little easier way to add body parts in for ROM and testing that are not directly correlated to injury, i.e. when they have multiple injuries like shoulder and ankle.

Amazing EMR system

Web PT has so many great features and is always updating based on new and current rules and regulations. I love that it tells you to survive check something (mostly with Medicare) before you close your note to make sure there are no mistakes.

Pros

Ease of use and up to date billing

Cons

I haven't been able to design a McKenzie type evaluation true to the paper form.

WebPt is fairly easy to use from a front office point of view.

Pros

I like that WebPT integrates with our billing software Kareo. The setup was easy when we did the integration.

Cons

The one thing I dislike in WebPt is that every time to want to move around the screen and go somewhere else in a patients chart it has a pop-up asking if you want to leave the page. So annoying!

I love WebPT

We've been using WebPT since we brought billing back in house, haven't had many issues but when we do, one simple call to customer service and it's usually taken care of before hanging up, if not, they contact me shortly with a resolution.

Pros

That it's web based so we can use it anywhere.

Cons

It often logs completely off when changing between clinics

This reviewer only left a rating

In August 2011, I took the plunge and opened my own physical therapy practice in New York City. I knew that the biggest decision I had to make was what EMR system would I go with. I wanted to make things streamlined, paper free and as easy as possible. One of the biggest complaints of other EMR systems and paper systems was accessibility. I would have to come into the office to finish documentation...

Decent for SLPs

With the new price increase I'm unsure if WebPT is still worth the money.

Pros

I love that WebPT has a lot of features integrated into the system and that it takes me a fraction of the time to write notes than it did when I had to write them by hand at a previous clinic.

Cons

WebPT has outdated tests for SLPs, I've had clients who were unable to access their records through the system, and I've had other clinics who didn't receive full Taxes from the system.

best system out there for PT's in my opinion

Pros

ease of use from documentation to scheduling to administrative reports, geared toward rehab specific needs

Cons

I do not like that the billing services are restricted and unable to be used by smaller clinics and as a result I have to use a seperate billing system (Kareo) which I do not like.

Everything a practitioner needs

They have strived to allow practitioners take care the f patients while Satisfying regulatory requirements.

Pros

Allows you to focus on patient care while satisfying regulatory requirements

Cons

They do so well, everyone wants to use it and they suffer growing pains.

WebPT is always helpful and up to date

Pros

I like the fact that WebPT is always up to date with the most recent rules and regulations. Also, the free webinars are a plus, too.

Cons

I love the software. The only thing that is too time consuming is the flowsheet. It takes a long time for our PTs to document them so we use our own.

WebPT is a great program and has very few bugs and great Customer Service

WebPT has been a pleasant experience for my office as the first EMR we've used. Customer service is always great also.

Pros

Easy to use. Access anywhere.

Cons

no wait list...as far as i know it's in the works and that's ok. would love pop up alerts when checking in a patient.

Unhappy customer

The system has many draw backs. I would not recommend them if you can find a better system.

Pros

Cloud based, integration with billing. Clean looking interface. Medicare compliance and easy to write compliant notes

Cons

Reporting is incorrect. Does not accurately track patient visits. System can run very slowly and can take a very long time to load. This leads to significant amount of time wasted when trying to document patient visits. Info can be lost and whole notes can be blank because data did not save properly. Appointments can disappear off of the schedule or re-appear after being canceled. Co-pays can also disappear even though they were input. Customer service is pleasant but will recommend simple trouble shooting over and over. When that doesn't work, they send the issue up to tier two. Then you get an email that they are working on it, but it rarely gets resolved. The cost of the service is high. They charge for appointment reminders and other add-ons.

WebPT

We have used WebPT since it was first developed. Recently we were purchased by another larger organization, which wanted to utilize another EMR. We went through a formal evaluation of several EMRs and eventually decided to implement WebPT system wide.

Pros

Excellent product and great service.

Cons

None.

Awesome Practice Management Software

I have used many different PM and billing software systems and I have to say that WebPT is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

The numerous features. I utilize nearly all of the many features it has, such as the claims feed report, reminder log and fax log.

Cons

I would like to be able to personalize the appointment reminder message, but I know that Web PT is currently in the process of making that option available.

Easy to Use, Efficient

Pros

Customer service is very prompt and provides clear guidance. Able to make eval templates that save time

Cons

Have to pay for upgraded services like e-mail reminders, no patient portal for communication, costs more than others for simple services for a solo provider

Good for what it does

Pros

WebPT is really easy to use. Notes are easy to get into and it helps with the flow of therapy.

Cons

Sometimes scheduling can be tedious. It would be nice if there was a copy and paste button for appointments when patients want a different time on each day.

GREAT program

Pros

WebPT is very user friendly and it has a lot of great features for people new or old to EMR. The scheduler is very easy to use.

Cons

there are some features that are still lacking (either in the works or something we were used to with our old software that we loved).

Great EMR

This is a great software if your company is looking for an EMR!

Pros

Our company uses WebPT to schedule patients and it is a very easy software to learn. One of my favorite features it that you can color code the insurance so when scheduling you can know the patients insurance without having to look it up in the system. It is convenient being able to keep patients records in one place instead of having paper charts.

Webpt

Pros

This software is very inclusive about meeting insurance guidelines and mandatory reporting data.

Cons

Very frequently requires passwords to be changed, which is not user friendly. Cannot customize daily notes.

Very pleased with this product.

Pros

Color coded appointments, ease in scheduling multiple appointments, payment feature, document and print features.

Cons

Does not alert you when you are scheduling over an rx limit or auth limit. This would be a huge improvement if WebPT was capable of this.

WebPT Review

Overall webPT is a good software to use for PTs and is better than others I have experienced in the past.

Pros

WebPT is PT specific and carry’s over prior visits information which makes daily notes quick and efficient.

Cons

Initial evaluations and options for templates aren’t the most user friendly, at least for manual physical therapists. There is no specific joint play grading, etc...

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.