Workpath Reviews

Workpath

Scheduling and labor management for healthcare organizations

4.36/5 (14 reviews)

June Sims

CareDx review

Reviewed 2019-11-05

Fills a service that we need to take care of patients

Pros
It is easy to use and I like the ability to duplicate orders

Cons
When typing information into the orders the cursor jumps around to different lines and also will auto populate into address lines when I do not want it to. Have to pay attention because the address can be wrong from an auto population or the typing doesn't make sense because the line moved while you are typing

Response from Workpath

Hi June, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. We will forward your comments to our product team and they will investigate further.

If there's any additional support, training, or general help that we can provide, please feel free to reach out to us at support@workpath.co.

Gina Addicott

Reviewed 2019-11-05

Pros
The desktop version is very user-friendly. Workpath team is always available to assist.

Cons
Phlebotomists have difficulty accessing the mobile app in the field and moving through steps. I would like to be able to customize each client's account rather than having to make a change across the board.

Response from Workpath

Hi Gina, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. If users are having any issues with the mobile app in the field, please have them reach out to us directly for support (we have a chat option for them from the app and on the site). We are working on a feature to allow for customization by client organization - we'll let you know when that is available!

If you are interested in an account review, we'd be happy to have a team member perform an analysis of your organization's account. They would be able to make profile recommendations based on their evaluation and find ways for you to improve usability and efficiency.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Valerie Mills

Could be better

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-31

It is not what I was hoping for it is not helpful for the contractor because it keeps no information for me

Pros
I was very hopeful that this would be accessible and helpful to my calendar

Cons
Since I am a third party this has not been as helpful as I had hoped I am assigned a client and this is helpful in contacting this person but then I have to call my company to actually enter the appointment time or any notes that I've acquired from the person when you utilize the map on work pass it doesn't put the address up so you're on their street looking for who I don't know wait and see if it stops where you're supposed to be not helpful for me at all I end up having to put the actual address in maps and then I get where I'm going and not on a side of a Mountain experience

Response from Workpath

Hi Valerie, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We designed our mobile app with the mobile user in mind, but ultimately it is up to the organization which functionality you will have access to. We do allow you to edit the date/time from the mobile app as well as enter notes at any time, as necessary. We also store all appointments in your History tab.

We use a commercially available partner to power our Maps solution. If you ever have a problem with an address, please reach out to our team and we can resolve the issue.

If you'd like additional training on how to best use our product, please reach out to support@workpath.co or chat with us at www.workpath.co.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Jeanne KingLathrop

Reviewed 2019-10-31

Have had difficulty with service but eventually it was fixed.

Pros
Ease of use is truly the most important.

Cons
Customer Service is difficult to contact.

Response from Workpath

Hi Jeanne, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath.

Our support team is available weekdays via phone, email, and chat from 9am to 5pm EST. If you have a request after hours, it will be returned the next business day.

If there's any additional support or training that we can provide, please feel free to reach out to us at support@workpath.co.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Kyei Tenkorang

More improvement needed

Reviewed 2019-11-05

I always have to log in to use on safari but I can’t get in on the app!

Pros
Easy to navigate when using on safari. But it doesn’t allow me into more things to do!

Cons
For whatever reason I can log in into the app

Response from Workpath

Hi Kyei, thank you for using our product. We appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our mobile app and web app use the same login credentials, so you should be able to log into both. If you are still unable to access the mobile app, please reach out to us via chat on our website or at support@workpath.co for assistance.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Matt Rosburg

Good product

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-11-05

I like being able to integrate this into my calendar.

Pros
I like that all the contact info, required equipment, can be stored right in the job. The app links to GPS for directions.

Cons
I can’t think of anything. Anything I’d do differently is based on how the company I contract with set up the app.

Response from Workpath

Hi Matt, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. If you have any additional feedback, we'd love to chat. Feel free to contact us at support@workpath.co.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Christina Poe

Workpath ease

Reviewed 2019-11-04

Very simple to use

Pros
It's easy to use, easy to login, and simple to complete ppwrk.

Cons
Logs me out too often and somedays the scan feature is picky.

Response from Workpath

Hi Christina, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Our mobile app is HIPAA compliant, so frequent log outs are required to protect any PHI that might be contained in your account. To address that issue, we've added a PIN feature so that you can quickly log back in.

If you'd like additional support or training on how to best use our product, please reach out to support@workpath.co or chat with us at www.workpath.co.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Orlandus Squalls

Reviewed 2019-11-09

Pros
I like the fact that it was Easy to use

Cons
Having to login everytime gets frustrating

Response from Workpath

Hi Orlandus, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Tasha Gibson

Reviewed 2019-11-11

Workpath was pretty cool, no issues.

Pros
Everything was easy to use, nothing too major or complicated to access

Cons
That It had to be used via WiFi/Internet access ONLY

Response from Workpath

Hi Tasha, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Thanks for the feedback, we do require WiFi/Data to operate our mobile app. That's due to HIPAA compliance and location data needs. If we implement an offline mode in the future, we'll let you know!

If you ever need any additional support, please reach out to support@workpath.co or chat with us at www.workpath.co.

STEFANY MILLER

Using Workpath

Reviewed 2019-10-31

Pros
Workpath provides me with an app that is easy to use and understand.

Cons
I have no cons to list about this software.

Response from Workpath

Hi Stefany, thank you for your review, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

If there's anything we can do to enhance your experience with our product, please let us know at support@workpath.co.

Kahlil thomas

Work path

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-31

Pros
Organized and very detailed and to the point with the app !

Cons
It can be a challenge for some ppl who don’t have smart phones

Response from Workpath

Hi Kahlil, thank you for using our free trial!

We appreciate your support of Workpath. Our mobile app was designed for smart phones as it requires location services to track a mobile user's GPS location.

Please reach out to sales@workpath.co if you'd like more information on how to best leverage our product.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Tanisha Demessa

It’s ok

Reviewed 2019-11-05

Pros
Easy to use for patients and manager to track

Cons
If in a dead spot without internet it’s useless

Response from Workpath

Hi Tanisha, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

Our mobile app relies on location services, so depending on your cell phone service, there may be locations that don't allow the app to run at the most optimal level.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Nashae Cherry

Work path program

Reviewed 2019-10-31

I’m fine with it and happy I used it.

Pros
It was quick easy tracks your miles and gives directions.

Cons
I have no problem. It worked well. I was able to get everything done so no cons

Response from Workpath

Hi Nashae, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Rhonda Englander

Easy app

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great phone app

Pros
Ease of use and easily navigated screens

Cons
Would like to have more room for comments section.

Response from Workpath

Hi Rhonda, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. We will forward your comment, about our "comments", to our product team and they will see what they can do!