Waystar Reviews - Page 2

I have been using Zirmed for over a year now and it is everything I need it to be.

All in one claim processing.

Pros

Claims billing, makes my job faster and easier, I love that I can bill almost every insurance with just the one program. I also LOVE the electronic EOB's and the fact that the auto populate in my practice management software.

Cons

The only thing I would be able to say is less than Ideal is the patient statement section. It doesn't always send statements in a timely manner. After my initial setup my statement went out, but the next month I uploaded statements again and was told that there was a margin error. It was fixed but it caused a delay in statement processing.

Too Many Hidden Fees

I canceled my contract with them, and they would not allow me to cancel and I had to ride it out until the end and pay all their hidden fees. This is ridiculous and a mistake signing up with them. Our payment processing with them got very expensive because they did not have a chip reader for the credit card transactions. They have a magnetic stripe credit card swipe that you can buy for $99 that doesn't...

Pros

The payments for the patients were listed and you can access it anytime to verify payments.

Cons

All the hidden fees and it got expensive with them not having a chip reader for the credit card transactions. They have a magnetic stripe credit card swipe that you can buy for $99 that doesn't work 90% of the time, so we ended having to manually key in each transaction which causes the processing fees to be much higher and on top of that we had to pay them a monthly fee to use their product.

I've always had a good experience with Navicure. The staff is knowledgeable and always helpful.

Quick claims processing and responses.

Pros

I like the monthly webinars as well as the payments solution. It's easy to navigate through and find what you are looking for. The prewritten appeals are also great.

Cons

Right now my biggest con would be getting Estatements set up. It's a system issue with how our PM transmits information to navicure, but we are working on getting a good solution.

Great EDI Product!

We have been using multiple modules of the product since 2010. We have reviewed and tested many other competing products over the years, that promise the same functionality for a lower price, but when it comes down to it none can compare!

Pros

Easy to use, and Track your Data, for Electronic Claim Submission, Remits and Patient Payments.

Cons

it is somewhat difficult to report on data for multiple locations at one time.

Navicure helps us stay on top of our A/R with ease.

The benefits I get from Navicure is the simplicity of working our A/R in one program. Claims are very easy to resubmit right from the dashboard.

Pros

Navicure is very easy to navigate. I can correct claims right in the system which saves times with denials. ERA's are easy to upload into our EMR. Perform is a great module within Navicure that gives me all A/R info in one place.

Cons

I use this daily and the ease of correcting claims and sending them right back out is invaluable!!

Quick insurance payments due to claims going through clean right away, easy submitting of claims, tracking our errors so we can correct on our side ahead of time.

Pros

Correcting claims without going back in to our software and making the changes and then having to go back.

Cons

I sometimes have a hard time figuring out how to get around but customer support has been amazing with helping me.

Clearinghouse used for Hospice & HomeHealth billing for 6 years

I don't have as much daily use of the software as I used to; but I would recommend it.

Pros

I've used Waystar just about 6 years (since it was Zirmed). Navigation of the software is pretty cut & dry. I was billing only hospice Medicare when I was introduced to this product, but started home health billing as well as private insurance payers as well. I prefer the original format of the rejected claims page, but understand the need for more search parameters. Maybe that makes me "old school". When our office was setting up new information in the software, support was always available and very helpful. I'm not sure how often this happens, but I even had the direct cell phone line of the gentleman helping get us up and running. He never complained once about our calls.

Cons

The update to the rejected claims dashboard a couple of years ago. I've gotten used to it but still think the original functionality was better. I used the "show me the original format" button until the day they required all users to update.

excellent customer service and knowledgeable reps

We are a start up business, and when I got hired the system was already in use, this is a new system so I am stilling learning it , but use it mostly for see checks, and submit claims, and work rejections

Pros

One stop shop, can submit claims, see checks, see claim errors, resubmit claims, still learning system, but customer service is always available to assist with any issues or questions which is greatly appreciated

Cons

going back and forth to different applications within the systems screens without having to log off, or timing out too soon, also if claims are worked, you should be able to color code so that you will know those claims have been worked and will know which ones need to be worked

Navicure has great customer service.

Pros

It's easy to upload my files. It is also very easy to track once I have uploaded. I don't have anything to compare it to though.

Cons

The interface is not very user friendly. It is in need of some major upgrades. I wish there was a way I could add my providers and remove them myself. I also feel that it is very expensive for what it does.

Waystar

My overall experience with Waystar is very good and useful.

Pros

The software is very useful for our surgical Center for billing and patient's insurance claims. No problem as far as I know of.

Cons

There is no negative review about this software. I do not hear any negative review from my coworkers either.

We are a large ortho practice with several providers, have been using Navicure for several years.

Pros

Software is very easy to use and navigate within. We can very easily see our rejections from both insurance companies and those that do not pass Navicure edits. We can also easily view ERAs as well as EOBs.

Cons

I feel the scoreboard could be revamped a little. As far as cons go though our practice is very happy with Navicure.

Zirmed Review

I really like this program.

Pros

ZirMed is user friendly. My personal use is from a deposit and balancing practice of Credit Card entry and posting payments. ZirMed has many functions to posting claims , payments, etc.

Cons

I really haven't found a con in the part of ZirMed that I have been trained to use on a daily bases.

Navicure has been great over the years we have used them

quick claims processing

Pros

Easy functionality not too hard to understand, claims go in a timely matter and response is fairly quickly from either the Payor or Navicure

Cons

Nothing other than that I need more education in all facets of billing on Navicure I know there are things I am not using that would be advantegeous to me as a Biller

Waystar (Navicure + ZirMed) Review

I have depended on Waystar for many years (Zirmed) to process our electronic claims and remits.

Pros

Claims remits, taking payments from off site, ease of use

Cons

signing up for insurance remits and enrollment process is a bit complicated when claims are rejected and it's nothing you did, waiting on Waystar to fix, takes too long

Our company uses Navicure as our healthcare billing clearing house

Pros

They do their job well enough and their platform is pretty easy to use - it even comes with the ability to edit failed claims right there on their platform.

Cons

They'll lock you into a contract and aren't very forgiving regarding notice to terminate said contract, even years after having been with them.

Navicure

Claim processing

Pros

It simplifies the way I do billing. It integrates with my electronic record software and makes the process easy.

Cons

The implementation process was not as easy as expected. I have been about a year using this software and still don't find the platform that friendly (for a non-experience billing person like me). Whenever I have an issue I rather talk to a rep than go to the Nanicure website and try to understand what was the issue with the claims. If it makes any sense, Navicure simplifies the way I do my billing and collect but if there is any problems with claims I don't feel is an easy to understand platform.

Have been a satisfied customer since 2007 and remain that way today!

Pros

Easy to use software. Great graphics. Fast responses. Great customer service. Great product. We look forward to many more years of partnership. Have not had any negative software or customer service issues. Navicure is always responsive in acknowledging concerns. Great product.

Very satisfied!!

Pros

Ease of navigating through program I like how I can fix rejected claims and resubmit right online. I like how I can view claims and the remittance advice.

Cons

I do not like how when rejected claims or fixed claims take awhile to remove from the rejected list. I would like them removed quicker.

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use. I am able to track easily all claims sent and also it helps in knowing the denial reason and assists to a great extent in knowing how to correct a denied claim.

Cons

Sometimes not satisfied with the response from the customer support. But Customer support still get a 4 star.

Great program

Easy to use and fix claim issues

Pros

easy to use and understand. Easy to navigate and find what you need easily. Easy to fix mistakes that may have been made on sending claims

Cons

Some times it can be really hard to see if a claim issue was due to EMR system or on the clearninghouse end.

Navicure helped us streamline our EDI process and saved us hours of work every week!

Streamlining Processes and Saving time.

Pros

The ability to track every claim through the entire process and having almost all of our ERAs in 1 place.

Cons

We were not able to directly interface our current software or upcoming software with Navicure and had to download each ERA separately.

User Friendly

Pros

I use the eligibility tool daily. I like that they have different options on how you can look up a patients insurance. Easy to locate claims.

Cons

I would like for the Tricare option for the deductible and out of pocket accumulations to be on the eligibility information.

Very happy with overall quality of software, definitely a vital part of our claims being paid ontime

Expertise with claims filing and excellent communication between carriers and clearing house.

Pros

Communication between other carriers and Navicure. They always know or will find out any denial or rejection from a carrier and are up to date with knowledge of what each carrier wants.

Cons

The entire staff has been friendly and professional!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and organizes our data. I like that we can correct claims and resubmit them instantly!

Cons

It might be slow at times but that could be the amount of data we have. I wish we could submit medical records through the appeals section.

Navicure has always been pretty easy to use

Pros

Navicure's System is simple and highlights denials so they're easy to find and correct for resubmisison.

Cons

Navicure isn't integrated with our EHR Greenway Primesuite regarding remittance advice nor posting of payments - that's still a manual job.