Waystar Reviews

Waystar

Improve your revenue cycle management

Waystar

I never have any problems with Navicure. They are always very helpful when help is needed.

ease of use for filing electronic claims. makes billing faster and easier to track.

Pros

It really makes electronic billing easy and fast. Filing claims, finding ERA's, getting details when working on open unpaid claims.

Cons

We transferred from another clearinghouse to Navicure and the transfer was seamless.

Ease of reviewing reports and denied claims

Pros

The ease of use is great. I can review denied claims easily and correct right there. As Billing Manager I am able to see all biller's claims whereas they can see just theirs.

Cons

Some of the EOBs do not auto post correctly so we find we are manually posting those, but otherwise most do autopost correctly.

I have never had any problems with the software. I would recommend it to anyone

It helps me on a daily basis for submitting claims, or corrections that need to be done. Fast friendly

Pros

The Ease of use, Navigation is easy, if there are any problems they are right there to help you out.

Top notch

Gets our claims paid fast

Pros

Great ease of use, very well laid out, the menus and explanation of rejection are easy to figure out and correct

Cons

too many sub menus, one too many ways to navigate. To many pops up and different dub menu in my opionion.

Contract too strict

Not appealing for small businesses.

Pros

I had positive customer service personnel when working to correct claims.

Cons

We wanted to end our terminate our use and contract when we no longer needed the product. Waystar was unwilling to end the contract early so we paid 7 months of fees when we were no longer using it. I contacted multiple different people within the company to help end the fees and explained we were a very small business and they were not a bit flexible.

Very easy to use and understand

Ease of billing, Ease of correcting claims and resubmitting, and payments are really fast.

Pros

The application is very straight forward, easy to gasp the functions, and I love the way the EOBs are shown.

Cons

I wish it had more searchable options, especially we searching for EOBs. Sometimes it very difficult and lengthy process when you're trying to find a patient's EOB. You can't search that like the Filing Complete.

easy to handle

Pros

what i like most is that this software tells you if the ins. will pay right then and there which makes it perfect because then we go ahead and enter that allowed amount in our system.

Cons

I don't like when they change interface since it take a bit to get use to the new one. It really isn't a big deal but if I had to choose somethingthat I like least it would be that.

Waystar

Pros

I love the dashboard, and rejected claim dashboard. I can make corrects and resubmit claims directly through waystar. it shows all the history. we can verify most insurances including medicare on waystar.

Cons

it take to long to receive the same/similar information back from medciare. other programs that I have used in the past the information comes back instantly. I don't think I have ever been able to get he information in under 5 minutes on waystar. also there has been many time the same/similar function was not working. I also wish there was a way to get the payments run in waystart to post automatically into our system and we need more auto options.

We love Naavicure

Pros

Its efficient for sending claims and receiving payments. We can easily upload filed from out PT program.

Cons

Its difficult to loop up ERA reports by patient name. Finding the file number is not as simple as looking for a patient by name. Our computer also doesnt save the file number/associate it with a claim so sometimes it takes a few minutes to pull up a file.

EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE

all listed on the previous page

Pros

The appeal letters that I have yet to use. The multiple ways to look up EOB's and claims. Ease of Navigation & use.

Cons

Some of the errors are a pain, but I've learned to work through them with help the help from the message center. I do not like the fact that when I print an EOB with more than 50 claims. It will not print the whole EOB.

Reports

Pros

I use the product mostly for the monthly reports, it is really nice to be able to drill into the claims

Cons

I don't like that it do not link to our current emr

Wonderful costumer service, good training provided for new clients.

Ease of billing, great costumer service.

Pros

Ease of billing claims, being able to see which claims are denied easily and what problems may need fixed.

Cons

Can be confusing to navigate, and the claims don't seem to register by date of submission. Can be difficult to find a specific claim I am looking for from the hundreds.

This is great software with responsive and knowledgeable staff.

Automation with EDI and ERA files - no longer manually posting insurance payments saves our staff significant time.

Pros

I have been spoiled by their three-ring phone support, as well as their quick response time to emails.

Cons

The Navicure and Insurance rejections list should automatically sort by the highest number of rejected claims first.

Navicure is a great program

Pros

its very easy to learn, its self explanatory, i rarely have to call for help, even when i do the minor issue is always handled in a timely manner. I always get a updated call or email.

Cons

I just wish the website looked more updated and user friendly, it looks a little old or out dated. but i do not have anything bad to say.

customer service has always been quick and helpful

Pros

its easy to use and find what i am looking for quickly. the error messages are typically user friendly and understandable but as we only have the basic service this is the feature i use most. i would be great if i could pick the things i want to buy

Cons

i wish you did not need to pay extra for some of the features i feel should be standard. i liked the use of all the functions for the short time but our office cannot afford to .

Navicure is excellent. The education programs they offer are excellent with top national speakers.

Works well

Pros

Navicure has seen our practice through thick-n-thin with billing companies, in-house and we have always required Navicure not to change clearing houses.

Cons

I think the dashboard is a bit complication. Will want to see what the merger looks like and hopefully it will not affect the physician practices.

Great customer support - They always answer the phone and I am not put on hold forever

It works and I don't have 'issues' every day.

Pros

Very easy to use and very few rejections for stupid reasons. Claims don't mysteriously get lost in transmission and I seem to get paid a lot faster than with previous clearing house.

Cons

Do not sign long term contract w/ Navicure. You will regret it.

They do process your claims. Make sure your contract w/ Navicure is month to month. You will regret it if you do not.

Pros

Cons

I find the Gateway tools to be more productive. Do not sign long term contract w/ Navicure.

Hi Kenneth, thank you for your review. We apologize that your long-term contract experience with us was unsatisfactory. At Navicure, we do uphold the full terms of our contracts, which is why you were unable to cancel your service early. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please don¿t hesitate to contact our client services team at 770-342-0800.

Poor customer support

We switched our EMR system and when asked to port our account no one seems to have any quick resolution. We are going on the second month unable to bill and access our account. Customer service will promise to call and don't. And when you answer their questions of preference to your account nothing is done until you call again. And no one can help you except for the first person that started the case....

Pros

comprehensive payer list and easy function

Cons

extremely poor and slow customer service.

Do Not Choose

God-forbid If you have a problem, they will not help you.

Pros

seamless with my EHR. They advertise that they have multiple features. But you have to pay additionally for some of them.

Cons

customer relations; their internal processes are slow, cumbersome, and envirocentric. If a mistake is made on their part, they will deny it and take no responsibility for it.

The support staff is great and they answer right away and open/handle tickets promptly.

Pros

Easy to correct and resend claims. Easy to navigate the site. Interface with our PM for easier work flow.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to search an old claim that you want to correct or resubmit back to insurance.

Navicure is a great platform .

Pros

I really like that this software is user friendly. The majority of the information is easy to find and analyze based off of the data structure.

Cons

The only downfall to the software is the that some reports are delayed. It would be wonderful if practices could get all information in real time.

Navicure Claim Flow

Pros

Ease of use oof the software. The reports help with Revenue Cycle Management; especially on denied claims.

Cons

We like all aspects of Navicure and their customoer support.

Great Tool To use

I would really recommend this product, its easy to use and such a great tool to have.

Pros

This software is so user friendly. Its so easy to search and view. The different way to look at a issue, to fix the problem and submit corrections is outstanding and so simple. Really like using this tool.

Cons

There is so much that you can look into that it can get a little overwhelming but the more you use the program the easier it gets.

Find it very user friendly

Pros

Can find a check easy if I need to look it up. If I need to check on a claim I can put the claim number in and I am able to find it quickly . Customer service department is always friendly and very helpful