365villas

All-In-One Vacation Rental Software Built for Any Device

visit website

365villas Reviews - Page 2

Easy to use, does it all and best of all, I got my free time back!

My husband and I have a small portfolio (9 condos currently)of rental condos on Maui. For our first years we were cutting and pasting emails, doing quotes by hand, updating multiple calendars and keeping excel spreads that were too hard to read. Everything was manual. We both had full-time jobs elsewhere too and we begin to wonder why we did this all. We then found Dave and 365villas.com. Wow,...

Pros

Quotes are created instantly but you can personalize them (and other email templates) before sending.

Cons

I love the embedded calendars and other widgets, but wish we had a little more editorial control about the colors and style.

This Software company wants your business and go out of their way to make their product work for you

I have nothing but praise for the 365villas experience. My initial inquiries were about changing over from an existing property management software which was doing a pretty good job but had a few significant holes that put it behind the 8 ball. I spent a lot of time researching this company, 365villas, and many of its competitors on this site, Capterra, and although it wasn't the first choice (visually...

Pros

Functionality, language capabilities, multi-currencies, email chain records, reports

Cons

Load time, some navigational clunkiness

Great Software for Vacation rental!

Pros

We use 365 Villas every day in our business, it`s very easy to use and it has improved over the years. It's a highly recommended software for vacation rental host &serviced apartments. Main website and business website is user friendly too.

Cons

There are items we would like added/modify to service more individual property managers and we hope they take our feedback on board and consider more individual changes in the future.

Dear Michela, Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure having Hello Guest in London as a client using our Property Management Software, integrated Wordpress website platform and channel manager. As your company was selectively invited to participate in our free-of-charge VIP User Program, you have special entitlements that can help address your comments. You are able to give formal feedback...

Customer services makes all the difference here

Efficiency! A beautiful website, which I can control. Website linked to system.

Pros

1 program for all reservations, inquiry, administration and my website is very efficient. Connections between properties even if they have slight differences (compared to other systems which must be input villa by villa for example) is handy. Customer Service is really the key positive point. I'm sure other systems are just as comprehensive but we have always received fast and prompt responses to any...

Cons

It is a little overwhelming in the beginning! Trying to use the system without the trainings can lead to doing things the long way round and missing out on some functionality. However, once I took just the first of three free trainings with Customer support representative, I was ready to go! There are a few details that I wish were different, I do feel suggestions of users are considered by the company (I have heard that some things I have asked about are common questions and solutions being created)

Such an improvement

Short term property management is a time consuming business. Therefore any efficiency gains enable us to spend more time on marketing our houses to increase sales. 365Villas has provided us with a number of efficiency gains but still provides accuracy and valuable summary financial information for tax purposes. Their well earned professinal approach rubs off on us giving guests and owners a feeling they are being managed by competent professionals.

Pros

• Automated messaging saves a lot of time and gives guests the impression they are being treated with a personal touch and are very much on our radar. • The accounting features minimise time spent on calculating tax amounts and provide comfort that owner expenses are all accounted for. • P & L statements provide useful information for snapshots of expense and seasonal trends used to trim the business....

Cons

• There are some small flaws, such as the need for more obvious cancellation notifications, that don’t impact the overall use of the product.

365villas review

Overall, the software works well, saves us time and allows us to give a good experience to the guests.

Pros

It covers almost all areas of our business from website, to OTAs, to guest communications, to housekeeping and accounting. It is easy to use and with a good deal of configurability. Also integrates well with PriceLabs.

Cons

As with most things, there are some weaker areas. I'd say these are analytics and capturing a breakdown of booking financials from OTAs

Hi Mark, Thanks for your review. Under General Features in your account, see Other Special Features >> Performance Analytics. This feature area is replete with functionality, including the OTA financials, plus a host of analytics and Key Performance Indicators for your own business performance, all presented in a professionally designed GUI with lots of filters and viewing modes such as linear...

Extensive System & Fantastic Support

Pros

The software is so extensive. There are so many ways to update housekeeping reports or review your bookings. My Owners love receiving automated emails to say they have a new booking. Properties can be added easily. Rates & minimum stays can easily be inputted. I had a bookkeeper come over & advise if I would have to use another accounting system like MYOB to keep all of my accounts in order. She...

Cons

The future of vacation rental management

Great software and great company! I work in consulting and development for online businesses and have built and configured a variety of websites and software for businesses in the VR industry. So needless to say I have worked with a lot of different software companies and it's usually the same thing. Most software companies give you a free website and then try to charge you monthly for stuff that is...

5 stars aren't enough - the most comprehensive system you will find

I am a property owner and manager in Indonesia and have been using Lodgify for the past 2 years. I am now looking to grow my business from 10 properties to 20. I needed to find a reservation system that can handle my growing business, have a booking plug in for my new website, be able to have owner expenses and income reports and handle multi currencies. I looked at someone - the rudest person...

Pros

Comprehensive, easy to use and inexpensive. The customer service is exceptional. Extremely easy to change from my current system to this one.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like.

Excellent Software

I have had a phenomenal experience. For more than 2 years I have been using the program everything has been going well and improving.

Pros

The ease with which I can use the software is what I like most.

Cons

At first I didn't really like the calendar form but then it was improved.

Dear Jary, Thanks for your kind words. Yes, earlier this year, we built again entirely from scratch our All Properties Calendar. We spent close to 6 months on this, and we appreciate you mentioning it. General feedback across the board from our users has been wonderful. Even large agents can easily see all their properties on a single page, filter any combination of properties and other info...

Great value for your money

Coming from a frustrated previous experience with another provided, we were in the search for a better fit for our company. After interviewing and trying 365Villas, we were very satisfy with their attention to our concerns. We are very happy and proud to see how the system has developed in what it has become today a very comprehensive system.

Pros

Ease of use; we were up and running within days. It is a very comprehensive system, yet very user friendly. I love the fact that menu bar is structured in a department like menu; so you have your reservations menu; your accounting, your marketing and so forth... I also like that ever since we signed up 3 years ago, they have constantly updating their system and offering more capabilities.

Cons

Once you do the on-boarding it's a bit hands off with customer support in the sense that all communication must be done via email unless you paid for a call. They are very responsive always returning concerns within 48hs. Also would like for owner's portal to be able to access the link for details on each reservations like we user have.

Great Service, Software and Ease of Use

We have grown substantially since moving from an excel sheet and emails to the 365 Software. In 3 years we went from 15 properties to 35. It is very nice to be confident in the software as you grow, its a nice peace of mind to have, and one more thing to not have to worry about as we increase our revenues and number of apartments.

Pros

I have used 365 Villas over the past 3 years, and could not be more happy with my choice to use them as our core reservation management software. It is easy to use, syncs with many platforms, allows us to have a booking engine on our website, so we can get direct bookings, and the customer service is FANTASTIC! They have adjusted things in the past as they were growing and so were we, to accommodate our needs and they always work with a high level of honestly and respect of their clients.

Cons

The air bnb messaging does not sync yet with the software, but reservations and the two way syncing works great! I believe the messaging feature is coming soon, as 365 is constantly improving the software and options offered.

Excellent system - With so many features I couldn't live without

Using this system saves me time and it has everything I need to manage my business. You don't need to take all the options available which means you can tailor the system to your own needs. The support team respond very quickly to any questions and are great to talk to.

Pros

The ease of use is excellent. There are so many features that I now take for granted. Setting up a new property takes no time at all. Sending quotes is simple and takes about a minute. The overview calendar lets me see the status of each guests booking in seconds. Housekeepers login is perfect and they can see all the notes about the guests arrival and requests. Automated messages are really useful The owners login can be customised for each owner. Daily reminder of arrivals and departures is great.

Cons

None, it covers everything I need and there are features that I don't use

I purchased 365 after reading reviews

Firstly, I must say; that if I could have given 365 10 STARS instead of the MAX 5, I would have. Chris Jacobs and the team have been absolutely brilliant in their customer care. They answer easily within 24 hours and mostly within a few hours depending on time difference between the US & Europe. The software for a non techie is pretty good. I have struggled on a few things and I am having a little...

Pros

Everything is under one roof. Having templates all set out to use but having the choice to customise is perfect. Administrative tasks are halved and everything is intergrated.

Cons

The learning process seems to take quite a while and the fact that my owners want me to make templates to show them how to use the system causes me more work. It would be nice if 365 provided these. Also, I am not sure if my owners see what I see?

One year with 365Villas PMS

Pros

Automated booking process, ease of use and wide functionality

Cons

Included analytics and reporting capabilities are quite weak

Dear Roman, Thanks for your review. Our Performance Analytics module is quite new so you may not have seen it yet. Under General Features in your account, see Other Special Features >> Performance Analytics. This feature area is replete with functionality, including OTA performance, plus a host of analytics and Key Performance Indicators for your own business performance, all presented in a professionally designed GUI with lots of filters and viewing modes such as linear charts, bar charts, pie charts, tables and more. Regards, The 365villas Team

365Villas Review

I have been using 365Villas for the past 7 months daily and although it has a lot of great features, there are a lot of features that could be enhanced and introduced. For example automatically assigning check inns to Check In Officers.

Pros

Property Profile page and being able to store valuable info in there which I use a lot.

Cons

Very slow loading time and hangs a lot or doesn't load and let you log in.

Dear Lee, Thank you for your review. Please feel free to book some further free training with us at your convenience at this link below and we will be delighted to take you through the full breadth and depth of our feature-functionality; and should you have any specific feedback, we'd love to hear it: https://365villas.youcanbook.me/ Login difficulties can only be caused by inputting the wrong...

Simplicity .. Freedom .All In One Location .. & Affordable .

365villas software program is simple to use and a great platform that allows us to maintain everything needed to properly run our business. After one-on-one training/support, the 365villas software has allowed us more time to provide even more one-on-one time with our clients. From start-up to finish, the staff at 365villas made our learning curve short and simple. Going from hand written bookings...

Pros

Simplicity.....All In One Location..... Constant updates that benefit everyone.

Cons

We have never used any other software platform to maintain our bookings/records. So we do not have any other companies to compare to. Their system is simple to use and very computer operator friendly that we have no cons.

Great Product!

Very good! Have been a happy customer for years already. One point of improvement; Would appreciate a call once and then to explain new features and developments.

Pros

Functional design and very easy to use.

Cons

If anything that I don't like about this product is that it is not tailored to the Spanish market and its legal necessities. Also, sometimes the interaction with the channel manager creates discrepancies.

The discovery of the year

In general I'm very happy with the service - as we grow and develop our business the platform is ready to support our needs. Their customer support has been easy to work with in handling particular issues, and we believe we can grow with them.

Pros

Web-based software, so we can access it anywhere we go. It has a very high level of customization so that we can cover the specific needs of our business - it's very easy to add discounts, promotions, and accessory services to increase revenues and manage accounting. I also appreciate that they are constantly working to improve the system, and continually add great new features. Their connectivity with channels has been very reliable, which is something that was faulty in the PMS we upgraded from.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that loading between pages or between functions, the platform is very slow. It's hard to identify if this is particular to the PMS or our internet provider, and I recognize that this is part of having a web-based solution, but it would be great if it was a little faster as we move around.

Funcional CRM system

overall we are happy with 365villas and we are now exploring more possibilities that the system offers. We can make more use of the system and we will do so. Perhaps we have more comments later, but we can address them to our account managers. Very happy we have personal account managers dealing with our queries. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !!

Pros

All our data can be centralized and most of the business can be dealt with from on platform. This is very handy and saves time.

Cons

Not being flexible enough with creating contracts. For example, changing the format of the contract, per client as not always we can work with the same contract. Also we would like to be able to choose between a contract with prices and one without prices if for example a booking is added through a third party channel like Airbnb. Then we want to create a contract through 365, but without prices.

Personal use and business

From my point of view as a personal user and from our clients point of view, 365 Villas saves hours and hours of administrative time and increases bookings at the blink of an eyelid

Pros

I had used 365Villas for a couple of years for personal use for a family property that I rent out to the vacation market and have since used in my design communication business where we also develop web solutions for clients of many areas of business but including vacation rentals. Its now our Only professional recommendation.

Cons

As an owner, using the software personally and for our clients, we still need a good App solution but this is on the cards. 365Villas has made some great progress in the last couple of years making the Control Panel more user friendly and I’m sure the App will be with us soon, being part of this overall progress.

Great Tool For Housekeeper

365villas allows me to schedule my cleanings with flexibility if it's necessary. I am able to see how long I have in between guests in the off season.

Pros

The owners live in New Jersey and I live close to both the rental homes in Virginia. Since both of the rentals are lake houses there are people in and out weekly. The software with 365 villas allows me to assess the schedule, and gives me the ability to see when people are coming and going. This allows me to be organized and make sure that the homes are cleaned and ready for the guests.

Cons

Title: Great Tool for Housekeeper! Pros: The owners live in New Jersey and I live close to both the rental homes in Virginia. Since both of the rentals are lake It would be nice if the software indicated the times that they are checking in and out in the off season. The summer season is the same every week. The off season the times change based on availability.

A great product and a great team

We have been using 365villas for a little over 6 months now and we are still discovering how great it is. It is a very intricate software so still, every day we discover a new feature or find a new way to better use it to save more time. The system has many great features, but for us, just to name a few, it is the automated emails, the accounting section and the housekeeping management that make all...

Cons

Dear Frederique and Bernhard, Thank you!! We remember your need for some very intricate tax logic to enable you to conform with Montreal requirements. We encounter such diverse needs and challenges in different guises all over the world. Our system is comprehensive, but our coding is nimble and agile enough to enable us to accommodate custom requirements relatively easily. Regarding training,...

Great value and constantly improving features!

I have been using 365 Villas for 8 months, I really like the software, it has done a lot to help my small business. I own 15 vacation rental condos. The software is great for reporting, managing my condos and reservations and has an amazing plugin to show my condos on my own website. It allows people to search for their specific dates, and only see what condos I have available. Guests can book,...

Pros

Customer service, reporting, managing reservations, ease of use, works on a mobile screen

Cons

I cannot seem to manage the attachments very well on my automatic emails. I would like to set each condo to have specific attachments, and it never seems to work.

Awesome service and incredibly handy software. It really had an impact on our business

Giorgio, the training manager for Italy, is always available and answers to our inquiries quickly and with a great deal of expertise. We developed such a good relationship and I feel he really cares about my project and my business. Overall the entire team of 365 villas works as a partner of my company and they always come with suggestions and advices on how we can improve our use of their product. I'd really recommend the software for any vacation rental owner or network of vacation rentals like us.

Pros

The software is really easy to use and all the people of my team learned to use in a very short time as it's intuitive and very user friendly. The possibility to keep my website layout was also a deal breaker as I wanted to keep the control over my UX and content strategy. Integrating the custom features of 365 villas on my web platform was as easy as a glass of water.

Cons

It is kind of clumpsy when it comes to loading time or navigation but it could depend on our bandwidth. We ll know more when we will move to a new location in a city where 4G connectivity is available.