365villas

All-In-One Vacation Rental Software Built for Any Device

visit website

365villas Reviews - Page 4

Great product with great service!

We delicately searched for the best rental management software and are very happy with our choice for 365villas. The integration is very easy and smooth and the product is very easy to use and learn and has a clean look! Also, in the event of any questions or desires the customer support is always reachable, friendly and happy to help. Would definitely recommend this product!

Pros

Very easy to use and straight forward. Has most of the functionalities that make the business easier to manage

Cons

Pros

Salima has been with us every step of the way in setting up our 365Villas Property Management System and web site. She is extremely competent and professional, she has always dealt with any issues that we had expeditiously and she has always been able to solve anything that has come up. In doing so she has gone above and beyond the call of duty.

Cons

The software is very complete, which also makes it complex. Learning all the details can be a challenge.

New to the industry

Pros

The price for the membership and that it is cloud based

Cons

There was nothing that I disliked about thi software

We have investigated throughly and at this point we can find no evidence that this individual has trialled our software. We believe this is a malicious review and have engaged with Capterra accordingly. However, Capterra's service leaves something to be desired, as they seem unwilling to provide us with anything that might help us verify the legitimacy of this review. If Capterra are not vetting reviews...

Extremely User Friendly!

They are a great company and were always eager to help. While we pushed them to develop and add a few things they didn't have in the software they were very receptive and kept in communication with us while they worked on those things. They are a great partner!

Pros

It is extremely user friendly and everything is clearly laid out. You can group houses/properties together by property manger, size of home, owner, etc. and run reports that way.

Cons

The maintenance WO's could use some additional features, like being able to add photos.

A+ For Ease of Use!

My client - Gowrie Getaway required a booking system to manage their bookings for their accommodation property. They already had multiple services where clients could book in, but needed a streamlined solution. 365Villas was the perfect fit, in fact; they were the only ones who were offering channel integration with airbnb at the time. When we first configured our account, we had some minor issues...

Cons

Thank you Caleb for the thoughtful review. You helped us ensure our mobile responsive online booking is optimized for an even wider array of devices and OS than before. Regarding Airbnb we believe you are referring to the ability to seamlessly email your Airbnb guests back and forth from your 365 account without having to log in to Airbnb. Integrated email is one of several areas where we have a strong lead and this is just illustration of that. Thank you for helping us point this out. The 365 Team

Saved by 365Villas

I'm still learning how to use 365Villas but there has not been one thing it does not have the ability to address as far as my vacation rental needs are concerned.

Pros

The product is well designed, very versatile and user friendly.

Cons

The only problem so far is the learning curve to learn to use all the aspects of the software.

Meets Then Exceeds Expectations

Prior to using 365villas, I had some prior experience with other property management systems. Suffice it to say, the previous platforms made claims but failed completely to meet them. I was burned twice and had my reservations. I made the blind leap again since my business needs demanded it. Glad I did! With 365villas, they did more than making promises and claims, they back it up with their CMS...

Cons

Dear Wil, Thanks for your comments. We really appreciate them and are glad to have you with us. You and others in South Africa may be interested to know we have some exciting new payment solutions we'll be able to offer your market in conjunction with a new credit card processor we're in the process of integrating our platform with. Regards, Th 365 Team

Really Intuitive & Easy to use

After trying different Softwares including Avantio, we found 365villas. With this software you have the feeling like it is have been done by Rental Agents, The software cover all your needs in an easy way to use. Unlike other systems where you almost have to be a programmer to enjoy flexibility, the 365 platform has powerful feature choices and flexibility built into all its settings, making it really...

Property Manager / Housekeeper / Realtor Thoughts

Don't need to rely on management to view housekeeping schedule, get the info first hand!

Pros

Lots of features, nice to have access for housekeeping scheduling

Cons

Upcoming mobile app should fix that it's a little hard to use on my iphone, calendar is a little tricky to read at a glance

Excellent experience, powerful system that is easy to use and with very good after sales support

I performed an extensive research for Vacation rental Cloud-based property management software, before settling for 365villas.com. I am very pleased that I subscribed to the system. 365villas has all the features needed and more for either single or multiple properties, such as inquiry handing, reservation management, tailored agreements, setting seasonal rates, taxes and services, accounting package...

Cons

Zuwainah, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We consider customer care to be part and parcel of our service. We're delighted to be helping you with your rental business in Thailand and thrilled that you've put us on the map in Oman. We believe that's country number 36 for 365villas. Best Wishes, The 365 Team

Hope this is useful information

Pros

I use this software for my work as we work in the holiday rental properties industry. Is good for the template messages that sends automatically and the fact that is connected already with others platforms we use.

Cons

To be honest for me, the colors are not getting on together very well. Is hard to choose the property each time and to select what options you ll work on. Rating tables takes a lot to choose the year and spend a lot of time to add the year seasons. Also, to check for availability for our properties as a browser I dont use it as it always looks very complicated and also people ive asked say the same. I had problems to upload pictures but the support 365 was very useful.

365villas review

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your excellent customer service up to speed and guidance with 365Villas. We came into this blind and not knowing a single thing about the software and you have not only made us understand the program but also have had extreme patience and understanding as we had to learn quick and efficiently! You deserve awesome praise and recognition. Thank you....

Pros

I have worked with other reservation programs and this has made everything easier and definitely more user friendlier than part programs. That is, if you get trained on it.

Cons

The only con is that there isn't 24/7 customer service, chat, or real time assistance when needed. But our Representative,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful and very accomodating in assisting us.

Easy & Straight Forward

I use the system to check info on upcoming cleaning jobs. Also I do Pre Guest Checks and login to keep up to date with checkins/checkouts, number of guests/configuration, number of nights stay etc. I have Housekeeping access and find the system easy to log into and straight forward to use.

Pros

Easy to use and straight Forward system t o use.

Cons

More functions to liaise with other cleaners would be good

Pros

Amount of pieces of information regarding the properties. The accessibility to clients, as in owners and guests. Easy to find a reservation.

Cons

The calendar display. Is very difficult to follow vertically and horizontal a certain date for a certain property. Best would be to function as an excel...to be able to frees tops and / or sides.

User report

Pros

On the whole, it's pretty good software. Not perfect

Cons

Glitchy. Some menus don't work well. The availability calendar doesn't line up well on android phones.

Dear Jennifer, Thanks for your review. Please write to us at support@365villas.com with specific feedback on any issues, concerns or questions and we will happily sort them. Regards, The 365villas.com

Fine from a computer, very hard from IOS

Pros

The sync between channel managers, accounting, automatically sending emails.

Cons

I was told a mobile app was in the works a couple years back, it seems that has yet to come. It is very hard to use from a phone. We end up communicating via Airbnb or VRBO which makes it really hard to communicate with returning guest.

Dear Chip, Thanks for your comments and for giving us the opportunity to elaborate on this critically important area. Currently, our system is classified as "Mobile Friendly". This refers to a desktop version of a software that can be used on mobile but is not expressly built for it. (Note that the vast majority of our users do manage their essential needs on their smartphones). This is the current...

Great Service and Amazing Support!

After trying a dozen vacation rental management software products, I was lucky to find the perfect solution with 365villas. Setup and customization was very intuitive, but free training is provided if there are any issues getting setup. Integration with other rental platforms is great, and the marketing and branding options allow us to keep our brand on things like rental agreements, which was very...

Cons

It's the best choice out there

After recovering from tons of lots time and money from Kigo, we switched to 365villas. There is no real comparison- 365villas is far superior in both design, functions and customer service. The design is very intuitive, tasteful and well though out- often good programmers forget that part. Functionally, the needs in this industry are never ending, but 365villas does a great job of more than covering...

Cons

Very bad customer service!!

Pros

Very easy to use for small scale property managers, but quite expensive if you have up to 4 properties.

Cons

Very impolite customer service staff. It happened to me twice before deciding to stop using their services.

Ms Malfa originally wrote that she used our platform for 6-12 months. For some unexplained reason, Capterra changed this to less than six months. In fact, Ms Malfa was a free trial user. She began her trial on April 10. Her card failed on May 10 and she asked for a free extension, which our support team granted against policy when they should not have done. During Ms Malfa's short time with us...

A life changer

I've started using 365Villas for my Short term let agency in Italy 1 year ago: I need to say that it really changed my organization's life, I can easily say that my team had seen time spent on recurring tasks down of 50% or more. The only downsize I could see is that at first glance it seems quite difficult too use (and this was not only my reaction but of my colleagues too); but in reality it only took 1 hours with their lovely customer care / business advisor team to find out most of the features I could use.

Cons

Dear Chiara, Thank you for the lovely review. The move from manual tools to purpose-built software is a significant under-taking for any business, and we understand that. That's why we go out of our way not only to make it as easy as possible, but to also help our users as much as they need. Different users have different needs depending on their circumstances and experience. It is worth noting, we have done a whole new user interface refresh since you started using our service that has made things even easier and more intuitive than before.

Awesome customer service. These people are very fast and efficient to resolve

Pros

Best practices Constant Improvement Easy Handles different users ie owners management guests sub contractsors

Cons

Mobile is slow and pc based version. Looking forward to the upcoming mobile versions and faster page refresh

pros and cons

Pros

I like the way it looks, nice colours of blue and white. It is user friendly and simple use

Cons

As a checkin manager I would like to be able to see a calender like I used to be able to when I was using the system as housekeeping. Development of a phone app would be good as it seems that when I enter in notes when using the phone, the notes are not saved into the system like when I enter notes in when using my laptop

Amazing Software!

In our mexican company there is a "before" and a "after" 365villas.com. This is ver intituive, and any question is solve quite quickly.

Pros

The service. I need to try connection with rentals..

Cons

In some menus, I find that I can make more changes by myself in excel...

Excellent customer support, love the software!

Pros

The software is easy to use. They helped me set up my website and walked me through everything during our training sessions. He was always available to help. They responded to all of my emails very promptly and answered all of my questions no matter how minor they were. 365Villas is a great solution for my property management business. Having everything available in one platform is awesome. I searched for a long time to find a software that met all of my needs and was also affordable and I found it in 365Villas.

Clear & Concise

I use the 365villas booking website to schedule garden maintenance visits to holiday homes in the Denmark WA area. The maintenance page provides a clear and concise method for identifying vacant periods where I can have uninterrupted access to the property.

Pros

Fonts and colour scheme are great. Very easy to read.

Cons

A short help guide (for maintenance or cleaners) would be of great use to me to get better value out of the website.