AirGMS Reviews

4.55/5 (58 reviews)

David Leiner

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-09

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Anonymous

Positive overall.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

I like the calendar view where you can see bookings for multiple listings. I like the new report functionality as well.

Ludmila Shkodnikova

Always on the top

Reviewed 2017-10-23

The successful work of our BnbCare Guest Support Team is the best benefit we've got from AirGMS. I work as the Head of the Guest Support Team at BnbCare and I've been using AirGMS for almost a year. Managing over 50 properties is very easy with AirGMS. - Multi-calendar gives the full picture of reservations and cleanings - Adding templates and setting some of them to be sent automatically helps us to respond quickly to the general questions and inquiries - The possibility of writing individual "to-do" notes for each booking helps us to make sure no detail is missed. - The option of leaving reviews for the guests and setting the templates for the reviews is also a great help - The possibility to check the Keycafe accounts and keys locations allows is a very nice bonus The other good thing is that it took me no time to figure out how to use AirGMS as it was created with a user-friendly interface. To sum it all up, I'm 100% pleased to be using this software and would rate it 10 out of 10.

Jeff Couron

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Everything is all in one screen saving time and reducing the need to open multiple screens. Really like the note feature. We cater to our guests and use this feature to make notes about specifics for each guest such as coming for a wedding, family reunion, wheelchair ramp etc. We leave cards and gifts and decorate for their special events. This helps us keep track of which guest is coming and coordinates what we need to do to accommodate them.

Shani Stevens

Coming along but needs work

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Quite good, but a number of small improvements are needed.The fact you can see all your properties on the one screen

James Belsey

Makes hosting Airbnb properties so much easier

Reviewed 2018-12-19

When we started hosting with Airbnb, we quickly found that we would need to contact guests with information before their stay, check on them during the stay and send reminders about check out. This quickly became a real time sink and required us to remember to do this. AirGMS allowed us to fully automate the process and then do so much more. We only have a single property and it saved us masses of time, so I can only imagine how much of a benefit it would be for people with multiple properties.

Tatyana Karadjzhova

Specifically for Airbnb Hosts

Reviewed 2016-11-23

AirGMS plugs and plays with Airbnb seamlessly. This makes it easy to manage all bookings, guests and even my housekeeping crew. LOVE IT!We don't need to switch between Airbnb accounts anymore to communicate with the guests, Airgms allowed to see all dialogs in one place. Also, it helps us to manage our cleaning team, if we got the new booking it's automatically changed in cleaners schedule. Multi-calendar allows to see and change the prices in one place.

Emily Plommer

AirGMS is the one to pick!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Our experience with AirGMS is extremely positive. The product itself is straight forward and easy to use. Their team is very good at incorporating user feedback into their product - this is incredibly helpful and cutting edge, and over our year of using AirGMS we've seen hundreds of updates made that directly increase our business productivity and increase our bookings. Their support with technical issues has been immediate. Highly recommended!Utility, straight forward, user friendly (especially on small screen), frequent updates that reflect user feedback, fast & friendly customer service.

John Bianchi

Coming from a guesty member

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I haven't started using it yet. This is my experience from the set upPrice Ease Simplicity Options - multiple accounts, cleaners calendar, auto messages. demo for getting set up

Roomaway Alquiler Vacacional

Good Software

Reviewed 2018-09-26

have been using Airgms for more than two years, everything is correct, working and connections without any problems, I really like this programInfinite operation of options, very complete!

Steven Frey

AirGMS is truly an expansive software platform, enabling you to do a lot with your airBNB listings.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-07

Calls from your new friend in Saskatchewan everyday until you pick up the phone. I like that AirGMS has all the bells and whistles, pricing, team management, communication, and attempts to have EVERYTHING YOU COULD THINK OF.

Kevin Makra

AirGMS is AWESOME!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

As an Airbnb Property Management Company we have been looking for software that can help us with the properties we manage. We've looked at other firm's software, but nothing compares to AirGMS. It's extremely easy to use and their customer support is second to none. I highly recommend AirGMS to everybody!It makes managing properties so easy. On one page you can see all property bookings and prices.

Meghan Barron

Host services

Reviewed 2017-03-27

This has made my job a lot easier. It's usually very quick, and it's easy to see visually what's happening. It's a great program. Sometimes I get errors when loading a page, and sometimes it takes a minute to send a message through, but otherwise it works really well.I like being able to see the calandar all at once. I also love the templates!

Sila Awad

AirGMS helped me set my Airbnb business on Autopilot!

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Automation: I love the automation features that AirGMS provides, mainly automating the messages to guests, this helped me reduce the need to manually send messages by almost 80%. Customer Support: AirGMS support is flawless, I love that I can reach out to them anytime using the chat box and I always got prompt and great support! Also the video tutorials are the best. Cost: I like that AirGMS is free for users with 1 listing. That removed barrier of entry for new hosts and I'd happily pay for adding a 2nd listing when I expand my business

Anonymous

Great software, makes managing multiple properties and automating correspondence easy.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

automatic emails, I love that I can send emails to guests and new bookings welcoming them, without having to do anything.

Daniel Delmonte

Great product to manage multiple listings

Reviewed 2017-04-01

The Multichat feature of AirGMS saves me a lot of time by giving me one dashboard with all the profiles we manage in just one place. That way I don't have to log in and out of several accounts. It is a very powerful tool necessary for our growth as Airbnb professional hosts.Message templates and automated messages.

Verena Biggs

Niche product that fills market gap with great potential

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-28

AirGMS is changing how I run by business, allowing me to be more automated, and rethink how I use the offered systems to my advantage. I believe that airgms is a awesome niche product that fills market gap with great potential. It makes what I do, property management, a lot easier and the whole process more automated

niels marcelis

What a great development!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Faster handling of client demands. I have been with this software from a quite early stage and I love it. The good thing is that they are building the things you actually need. Looking forward to the next steps :)

Saad Munir

AIrGMS for Multiple property owners/property managers

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Message Automation Templated messages easily available for specific property one inbox for all your properties All your reports under one umbrella Cleaning and Maint. Staff management and assignment reporting on each staff members assignment. Multi- property/Airbnb Accounts calendar view in one place Task management Summary of check-in/out for multiple days and properties in one place.

Kyle Theis

Switched from Guesty

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Overall I would recommend airgms and have done so already. Integration is a breeze with Airgms. It makes life so easy.

Scott Yesner

Overall a great system and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Integrates nicely with airbnb. Automation is easy to use. Willingness to help and give advice beyond the system itself.

Brian Waring

Essential for managing multiple properties!

Reviewed 2018-10-09

AirGMS allows me to to run my Airbnb business easily and efficiently. I look forward to seeing it's progression as it grows in popularity.It gives you the ability to manage multiple listings in one place. The reports it can generate are extremely helpful.

Joe Kan

For my opinion this is a good stand alone web base software.

Reviewed 2017-10-20

I can manage easily all my bookings and reply all the query of all my guest and future guest. I like most about this software is the interface,i can view all my listing easily. The navigation function so far is working fine, the report is accurate. For me i can rate this software 9 out of 10.

Ludger Herget

Great tool, awesome customer service!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

The best part besides the easy and intuitive handling of the software, is the customer service. Always quick to respond, well trained and able staff that can help you with pretty much anything. Just great! - 100% free for up to 4 listings - easy onboarding for cleaner team - useful message automation options + personalisation features - brilliant customer service!

Davis Davis

Overall good but very buggy.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

The platformcConsolidates all of my Airbnb Accounts into a single platform. This is very nice.