iGMS Reviews

4.56/5 (113 reviews)

David Leiner

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

Reviewed 2018-11-09

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Pros
Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Cons
Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of new bookings when they happen Automatic responses on my end, mark the new bookings and messages as 'read' preventing me from seeing what's new and causes me to have to go through each message on a daily basis to see if they asked any additional questions. No holiday price increase suggestions in the calenders. Lack of a designated tab in transaction history showing deductions made by airbnb due to decisions against us. The program has been a little buggy. No website creation intergration option I can see

Response from AirGMS

Hello David,

Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user according to their role. The easiest way to access the 'entire month' view would be through a single calendar. When it comes to the notifications, the system notifies not only property managers but also cleaners about new reservation by email, text and via the mobile app. Though incorrect settings could affect the process and we kindly ask you Live chat with any questions or concern, we are always happy to be of help. Thanks for being with us!

Promising app overall

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-15

Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written. My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Pros
automation of - communications - reviews ** quicker interface for communications then airbnb they solved some issue where in airbnb direct you have to wait for a page to load to get to the next message, or response, whereas airgms solved that and you do not have to wait for page load times.

Cons
There were some rocky moments with the customer service team, they seemed to have some profound hesitation around honoring the free trial and some clear pressure to sign on to a full membership, but with some consistent discerning feedback and by actually writing a review on here, they quickly shifted their approach, honored their agreement and turned the tide towards service a value filled free offering, with option to upgrade. The upgrade is more expensive then it is worth by far for anyone running a single property and listing each room, as they clearly have it priced by listing based on the idea of each whole home being a listing, so it prices me out of product viability for an upgrade for quite some time as a startup, but the free version for up to 4 listings and the paid version once your running 3-4 whole houses would both be a great value for the dollar.

Response from AirGMS

"Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you found our automation tools helpful. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com.

AirGMS Team"

Positive overall.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Pros
I like the calendar view where you can see bookings for multiple listings. I like the new report functionality as well.

Cons
listings page is really hard to see with a dialog box for a listing is so huge it's hard to find the one you are looking for. sharing info with cleaners really needs more work to be useful. one should be able to assign a cleaner(or better yet auto assign based on the preference) and communicate with the cleaner with schedule confirmation, cleaning started, finished timestamp and perhaps feedback after a cleaning.

Response from AirGMS

Hi,

We highly appreciate your detailed review.
As for cleaners¿ management you are able to assign a cleaner in the system. Also, the cleaner can accept or reject the task. After the task is completed the cleaner marks it as completed and you will get the notification in the system. So, it looks like it should cover the major needs you described in your message. We are always open to hear more ideas on how to improve the product and your thoughts will be sent to our development team for sure. Thanks again for your feedback and improvement ideas!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Shani Stevens

Coming along but needs work

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Quite good, but a number of small improvements are needed.

Pros
The fact you can see all your properties on the one screen

Cons
It is annoying when you go to the Jobs log and the ones without an allocated cleaner, you have to go back to the calendar to go to the end of the booking and then allocate a task, then go back to the Jobs log and do it all again. It would be so much easier if you could look at the Jobs log and allocate a cleaner and job from that list rather than having to return to the calculator. It would be great if you could allocate an income to a booking you make. The transactions from AIRBNB show up but your own bookings don't have an amount of income you can allocate against them. This would be handy so everything was in the one place.

Response from AirGMS

Dear Shani,

Thank you for your feedback! Our development team will take your proposal for transaction history improvement into consideration. As for cleaner allocating, now you can do it in the Tasks tab by clicking on the task and choosing the cleaner from the list of your team members. Please do not hesitate to contact our Support team via Live Chat if you have any questions. See you soon.

mark panjwani

Tips for improvement

Reviewed 2019-07-01

My go to software. Can not function without it. Thank you for developing it.

Pros
Multi-calendar, auto messaging, tasks. Colors.

Cons
Errors when home-way and airbnb is combined. Live customer support is non existence. Frustrating when technical issues are not resolved promptly Wish the software would turn landscape on mobile.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Mark,

Thank you for your honest review. We are glad to know that the software is of great help to you. Kindly note that even though we do not provide voice support for tech issues, we are available in Live Chat (there are real people, not bots) Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 00:00 AM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST. Also, our design team is working on a new layout for the mobile app and significant improvements on Multi-Calendar.

So far, so good

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Pros
Easy to use. Airbnb and Vrbo native integration.

Cons
Bugs with auto messaging. Would like integration with booking,com and tripsadvisor.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review! We hope that you've been enjoying using our software. We solve each tech issue and bug report individually, so do not hesitate to contact us in Live Chat and let us know what guest experienced the issue with auto-messaging. In many cases, the problem can be resolved very quickly. Also, kindly note that we are planning to have a native integration with Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020

reshan jayamanne

Free Trial really gives you everything!

Reviewed 2019-04-20

It has been great. It has made my life a lot easier. However, I still tend to open Airbnb doe its user interface. It seems a lot more friendly in doing so. Maybe that can be something to change or looking at changing for the future to come.

Pros
The free trial is great to honestly see how this can benefit your business. I am somewhat amazed at it.

Cons
Linking different platforms other than Airbnb is a headache. I am not sure if I can even do that currently and that would be a great feature to add. Along with a website creation feature much like your competitors such as Lodgify. However, a payment gateway and payroll feature will also be a added benefit when available.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Reshan,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. It's a great pleasure for us to hear that our application benefits your business! Please, kindly note that we have already opened native integration with Vrbo and HomeAway Family for our users. Booking.com will be available in by Q4 2019. We passed your features requests to the tech team and this will be taken into account when adding new features.

iGMS Team

John Bianchi

Coming from a guesty member

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I haven't started using it yet. This is my experience from the set up

Pros
Price Ease Simplicity Options - multiple accounts, cleaners calendar, auto messages. demo for getting set up

Cons
- Not enough control over how to set up an auto message. Guesty allows you to set up an automessaged based on a booking (ex. If is a guest is only staying for one night, they get a specific message compared to someone who booked 2 months in advance) - Need templates or advice on how to set things up. Guesty had templates of how to set everything up and it made my life a 1000 times easier because I didn't have to figure it out myself. The preset ones you guys have isn't very useful in comparison. - I was told you guys had VRBO integration that worked the same as Airbnb, however, that wasn't true.

Response from AirGMS

Hello John,

First of all many thanks for your detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that you have mentioned the ease and simplicity of our product. As for the auto messaging you can set up triggers within our system, although we will pass the specific case you mentioned to our technical team. Regarding the VRBO Integration, we have some good news for you. We provide the direct integration in Beta version.

Roomaway Alquiler Vacacional

Good Software

Reviewed 2018-09-26

have been using Airgms for more than two years, everything is correct, working and connections without any problems, I really like this program

Pros
Infinite operation of options, very complete!

Cons
Well the same costs could be improved, the rest is great the truth

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

We highly appreciate your review and thanks for being with us for more than two years! We are happy to get positive reviews from experienced customers! We are really grateful for that. We also believe that you might be interested to know that we have the new annual plan. It's 33% off. Find more information here https://www.airgms.com/pricing/

Thanks for being with us and take good care!

Steven Frey

AirGMS is truly an expansive software platform, enabling you to do a lot with your airBNB listings.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-07

Calls from your new friend in Saskatchewan everyday until you pick up the phone.

Pros
I like that AirGMS has all the bells and whistles, pricing, team management, communication, and attempts to have EVERYTHING YOU COULD THINK OF.

Cons
Having everything is also a con. It doesn't really feel focused. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to DO when I have it. Theres no guided tours, no identification of areas that are intuitive, and it certainly isn't very user friendly. I apparently need a Bachelor's in Tourism and Hotel Management to run the platform. It feels powerful, but antiquated. The salespersons call you all the time. I need an online tutorial, if I want, and simply just want to get going on my own. I know how to use a computer, this isn't my first rodeo. The interface and UIX could use some work. Kind of clunky, and could use some freshening up. The tabs on the left are tiny, there isn't a home "dashboard," with an update of all the pertinent info I need to see at a glance, and overall, a bit cumbersome. Lastly, there's not much communication about pricing and the trial / progress. You're immediately greeted with a payment dialogue screen immediately upon ending hope you remembered when this will be, because there's no communication about it.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and pointing out things you'd like to improve. We will certainly take your comments into account and try to make your experience better in future.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Eduard Gomberg

Great for new a growing hosts

Reviewed 2019-06-03

I enjoy growing with it.

Pros
Ability to automatically send messages and reviews

Cons
A little clogged up interface. There seems to be a bit of a learning curve

Response from iGMS

"Hello Eduard,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to learn that our app helps you business growing. Kindly note that our design team is working on improving the interface so it will be more friendly and easy-to-use. If you have suggestions, just drop us a line at support@igms.com.

Meghan Barron

Host services

Reviewed 2017-03-27

This has made my job a lot easier. It's usually very quick, and it's easy to see visually what's happening. It's a great program. Sometimes I get errors when loading a page, and sometimes it takes a minute to send a message through, but otherwise it works really well.

Pros
I like being able to see the calandar all at once. I also love the templates!

Cons
It's a bit slow to send a message. also, I'm never sure if it updates the nightly rate and total of payment when I make a date alteration for a guest.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Megan,

We appreciate your review. Thank you for taking time to write it. :)

Cheers,

AirGMS team

Anonymous

Great for automating standard replies to guests

Reviewed 2019-04-27

I am using AirGMS primarily to help automate some messaging tasks with AirBnB guests. This will definitely help with my business going forward especially when I am travelling and cannot always reply as quickly as I would like.

Pros
Facility to set up an auto-reply feature for AirBnB.

Cons
The auto-reply feature for AirBnB is a great start but it does not yet have sufficient granularity. I will often still have to follow up the auto-reply with a more personal message to guests. However, I like the fact that because the auto-reply has been sent in a timely fashion my AirBnB rating will not be adversely affected by those occasional times when I can't personally respond immediately.

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that our smart messaging helps you to manage your listings remotely. Please note that your feedback was passed to design and tech team so that we can improve our features to provide our customers with the best experience.

iGMS Team

Daniel Delmonte

Great product to manage multiple listings

Reviewed 2017-04-01

The Multichat feature of AirGMS saves me a lot of time by giving me one dashboard with all the profiles we manage in just one place. That way I don't have to log in and out of several accounts. It is a very powerful tool necessary for our growth as Airbnb professional hosts.

Pros
Message templates and automated messages.

Cons
Needs some adjustments for the co-host profiles and business trips.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Daniel,

Thank you lots for your review! We are happy to partner with you.

Warm wishes,

AirGMS team

Nicholas Barringer

Affordable Software, Amazing Value

Reviewed 2019-03-17

So far, I am truly starting to like more and more the application and hope it will make improvements in the future, so it keeps progressing as a company.

Pros
I like that some just getting started can use this software for free until they grow to 4+ listings.

Cons
I feel like the App is lacking a bit in functionality and their could be more functionalities for employees and such.

Response from AirGMS

"Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for the positive feedback! It's our pleasure to read about our users having a pleasant experience using our app.

Vivian Lee

I like to use AirGMS

Reviewed 2019-02-25

Yes, I like the Muti-calendar function and auto reply. I just start use it and roll need more time to explore it

Pros
Automation , reservation list , multi -calander

Cons
1,Open to imported from more other sources ( currently only aurb&b & VRBO ) 2, messages arrive late 3, nerc more flexibility on price setting

Response from AirGMS

Hello Vivian,

Thank you for the honest feedback. We have some great news to share with you. AirGMS integration with Booking.com is planned for Q4 2019, and we are also launching a set of smart pricing management tools this April. Our Customer Experience Team will be happy to answer all your questions regarding our features in the Live Chat or by email (support@airgms.com).

Kyle Theis

Switched from Guesty

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Overall I would recommend airgms and have done so already.

Pros
Integration is a breeze with Airgms. It makes life so easy.

Cons
Making rules for available dates would be nice.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Kyle,

We appreciate your review and happy that you find our software helpful. We'll keep doing our best to suit your needs.

AirGMS

Brian Waring

Essential for managing multiple properties!

Reviewed 2018-10-09

AirGMS allows me to to run my Airbnb business easily and efficiently. I look forward to seeing it's progression as it grows in popularity.

Pros
It gives you the ability to manage multiple listings in one place. The reports it can generate are extremely helpful.

Cons
It sometimes updates during the day when I'm typing messages and will reload, causing my message to be erased. Also, I don't see a way to read reviews that renters leave for you.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Brian,

First of all, we are grateful for your review and what is more important for believing in our progress and growth. Every time we read positive reviews our desire to develop and improve gains speed by the day. Thank you! Of course, we feel a bit saddened that your messages were erased. Since we implemented new functionality we expect the mentioned issue to be fixed. Take good care and hope to hear from you again!

Joe Kan

For my opinion this is a good stand alone web base software.

Reviewed 2017-10-20

I can manage easily all my bookings and reply all the query of all my guest and future guest.

Pros
I like most about this software is the interface,i can view all my listing easily. The navigation function so far is working fine, the report is accurate. For me i can rate this software 9 out of 10.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Joe,

Thanks a lot for your review. 9 out of 10 is a really great score! We will continue to work on more features for our customers.

Nicholas Hellbusch

Great automation but hard for contractors to work with

Reviewed 2018-04-24

automation

Pros
Templates and automation. The fact that cleaning companies and handyman have access to the system is great for coordination

Cons
Contractors can't suggest changes to tasks. Automations only work with airbnb but not other platforms like homeaway.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks you for your review and feedback! Our clients' opinion means a lot for us. It looks like that you are not using all our functionality to the full extent. Cleaners are enabled to change the tasks if you set up an appropriate access level. So, you just need to provide an access of "head of cleaners" in order for a cleaner to suggest changes to the task. As for automation for other platforms we plan to introduce native integration with HomeAway and VRBO this summer. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Ken Bellerose

A Great Idea and Product

Reviewed 2019-03-11

Merging VRBO/Airbnb/etc as well as tracking work orders automated e-mails have freed up much time.

Pros
The software is helping me streamline​ my Airbnb management​. E-mails, Cleaning and work orders.

Cons
Overall everything is going well. I believe they will add more variability (customizability) to cleaning/maintenance/check-in​/check-out work orders as well as to automated e-mails.

Response from AirGMS

"Hello Ken,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very glad to be of help to your Airbnb business. Our dev and design teams have certain plans to improve the usability of the Inbox and Cleaning Management sections. Once it's done, please let us know your thoughts. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com.

AirGMS Team"

Luiz Ghirello

I liked the system, although I only use part of the functions, like Inbox, Calendar and Reviews.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Agility in composing and tracking messages.

Pros
The best part is the agility to access guests' messages and navigate between them through the tabs. Standard custom messages are great.

Cons
Cost of the system too high for my current reality. In several situations, there is a delay in receiving updates of messages and several times I received in the Airbnb app and did not receive in Airgms. App load time is very high.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Luiz,

We appreciate your feedback. The delay in messages update should normally be around 15-20 secs. In case it is different for you or you don¿t get the updates at all this issue should be addressed to our support team. We¿ll be happy to help you get the most of our product. Thanks!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Anna Ásgeirsdóttir

Good for Automation

Reviewed 2019-01-02

Pros
Automation of messages with triggers on events.

Cons
Documentation (Lack there of) Customer support Lack of understanding of the product

Response from AirGMS

Hello Anna,

It's nice to see you here. Our development team is always pleased to hear a positive review! Thank you for sharing your discernment, we hope we have already managed to answer all your questions about templates' elements. Please, kindly note that we do have a knowledge base with helpful materials that we update regularly.

Jainik Sheth

Great system to manage different logins. Very efficient to manage multiple properties on airbnb

Reviewed 2017-10-28

Started managing all properties a lot better. Stopped missing out on inquiries and maintained response rates. All in all good system for companies that manage multiple properties on airbnb

Pros
Ability to club all logins under one dashboard. Can manage all guest communications in one place. Automation of messages via rules. Keep track of all check-ins in one place.

Cons
UI can be better. Needs more functionalities like bulk rate update, weekday and weekend price update, search messages via property or dates etc

Response from AirGMS

Hi Jainik,

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We'll take your comments into consideration and pass them on to the development team. Thanks again for your review!

Anonymous

Love the automated templates!

Reviewed 2018-09-29

Pros
Automated guest message templates and reviews

Cons
It’s glitchy and has lags sometimes unfortunately

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback, we've taken your comments into account. Please feel free to contact our Support team 24/7 to solve any technical questions.