iGMS Reviews

4.52/5 (99 reviews)

David Leiner

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

Reviewed 2018-11-09

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Anonymous

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

Reviewed 2019-06-13

My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Promising app overall

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-15

Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written. My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Positive overall.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

I like the calendar view where you can see bookings for multiple listings. I like the new report functionality as well.

Gina Lee

I would highly recommend iGMS

Reviewed 2019-07-05

It is easier to use than other programs out there. Customer Service during onboarding is amazing.

Ludmila Shkodnikova

Always on the top

Reviewed 2017-10-23

The successful work of our BnbCare Guest Support Team is the best benefit we've got from AirGMS.

Jeff Couron

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Everything is all in one screen saving time and reducing the need to open multiple screens. Really like the note feature. We cater to our guests and use this feature to make notes about specifics for each guest such as coming for a wedding, family reunion, wheelchair ramp etc. We leave cards and gifts and decorate for their special events. This helps us keep track of which guest is coming and coordinates what we need to do to accommodate them.

Shani Stevens

Coming along but needs work

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Quite good, but a number of small improvements are needed.

Jay Wey

3 Years Partner

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I met Igor about 3+ years ago. We had a skype call and he asked about what were my team's need and about the market here in Southeast east. The rest is history.

James Belsey

Makes hosting Airbnb properties so much easier

Reviewed 2018-12-19

When we started hosting with Airbnb, we quickly found that we would need to contact guests with information before their stay, check on them during the stay and send reminders about check out. This quickly became a real time sink and required us to remember to do this. AirGMS allowed us to fully automate the process and then do so much more. We only have a single property and it saved us masses of time, so I can only imagine how much of a benefit it would be for people with multiple properties.

Tatyana Karadjzhova

Specifically for Airbnb Hosts

Reviewed 2016-11-23

AirGMS plugs and plays with Airbnb seamlessly. This makes it easy to manage all bookings, guests and even my housekeeping crew. LOVE IT!

Mel A

The ultimate time saver!

Reviewed 2019-06-14

I am ahead of the game when it comes to staying in contact with guests! New/last minute reservations are never missed. Guests feel like they are being hosted by a very attentive host.

Emily Plommer

AirGMS is the one to pick!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Our experience with AirGMS is extremely positive. The product itself is straight forward and easy to use. Their team is very good at incorporating user feedback into their product - this is incredibly helpful and cutting edge, and over our year of using AirGMS we've seen hundreds of updates made that directly increase our business productivity and increase our bookings. Their support with technical issues has been immediate. Highly recommended!

mark panjwani

Tips for improvement

Reviewed 2019-07-01

My go to software. Can not function without it. Thank you for developing it.

So far, so good

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Easy to use. Airbnb and Vrbo native integration.

reshan jayamanne

Free Trial really gives you everything!

Reviewed 2019-04-20

It has been great. It has made my life a lot easier. However, I still tend to open Airbnb doe its user interface. It seems a lot more friendly in doing so. Maybe that can be something to change or looking at changing for the future to come.

Sila Awad

AirGMS helped me set my Airbnb business on Autopilot!

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Automation: I love the automation features that AirGMS provides, mainly automating the messages to guests, this helped me reduce the need to manually send messages by almost 80%. Customer Support: AirGMS support is flawless, I love that I can reach out to them anytime using the chat box and I always got prompt and great support! Also the video tutorials are the best. Cost: I like that AirGMS is free for users with 1 listing. That removed barrier of entry for new hosts and I'd happily pay for adding a 2nd listing when I expand my business

John Bianchi

Coming from a guesty member

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I haven't started using it yet. This is my experience from the set up

ramon qiu

Great, but some bugs/missing features

Reviewed 2019-07-17

mobile needs to be easier to use (I am on android)

Roomaway Alquiler Vacacional

Good Software

Reviewed 2018-09-26

have been using Airgms for more than two years, everything is correct, working and connections without any problems, I really like this program

James Belsey

Makes managing my Airbnb SO much easier

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Prior to using iGMS, I found managing guest communication for a single Airbnb to be incredibly stressful and time consuming. Now, 90%+ of my messaging is automated and guests get the information they need, when they need it, without me having to do anything.

Tim Elley

Eases management of holiday rental properties

Reviewed 2019-05-24

I'm spending less time flicking between sites

Steven Frey

AirGMS is truly an expansive software platform, enabling you to do a lot with your airBNB listings.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-07

Calls from your new friend in Saskatchewan everyday until you pick up the phone.

majid yousefisefat

i am happy with AirGMS

Reviewed 2019-05-31

i am happy to work with AirGMS but i think they need to add some new features

Kevin Makra

AirGMS is AWESOME!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

As an Airbnb Property Management Company we have been looking for software that can help us with the properties we manage. We've looked at other firm's software, but nothing compares to AirGMS. It's extremely easy to use and their customer support is second to none. I highly recommend AirGMS to everybody!