iGMS Reviews

4.56/5 (113 reviews)

Anonymous

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

Reviewed 2019-06-13

My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Pros
- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them. - Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests. - We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard. - Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

Cons
- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated. - It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request.

Kelli Campbell

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-08-20

I have been able to take on most properties to manage because of this software.

Pros
My favourite feature is the Multi-Calendar, with multiple listings this makes it easy to see our current status on things. Also the automation for responses, check out, etc.

Cons
The mobile app is slow to load, and not as user friendly as to the web browser version.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Kelli,

We appreciate your positive feedback. Our team is happy to know that our core features help your business! We wanted to let you know that the tech team is constantly working on our mobile application stability and reliability improvements. We welcome you to share your ideas in the Live Chat.

Gina Lee

I would highly recommend iGMS

Reviewed 2019-07-05

Pros
It is easier to use than other programs out there. Customer Service during onboarding is amazing.

Cons
you have to opt out automation for review whenever there is bad guests. It takes some time to load the app.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Gina,

Thank you for the review. We are happy to know you had a smooth onboarding! Kindly note that it's not necessary to disable all review automation if you want to publish a not positive review for a guest. You can just disable review from being published for this guest in the Inbox section. Feel free to reach out to us in Live Chat, and our support agents will provide you with the detailed instruction on how to do so.

Ludmila Shkodnikova

Always on the top

Reviewed 2017-10-23

The successful work of our BnbCare Guest Support Team is the best benefit we've got from AirGMS.

Pros
I work as the Head of the Guest Support Team at BnbCare and I've been using AirGMS for almost a year. Managing over 50 properties is very easy with AirGMS. - Multi-calendar gives the full picture of reservations and cleanings - Adding templates and setting some of them to be sent automatically helps us to respond quickly to the general questions and inquiries - The possibility of writing individual "to-do" notes for each booking helps us to make sure no detail is missed. - The option of leaving reviews for the guests and setting the templates for the reviews is also a great help - The possibility to check the Keycafe accounts and keys locations allows is a very nice bonus The other good thing is that it took me no time to figure out how to use AirGMS as it was created with a user-friendly interface. To sum it all up, I'm 100% pleased to be using this software and would rate it 10 out of 10.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Ludmila,

Thank you so much for this great review!

Katrina Rossol

iGMS gave us our time back!

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Customer service has been great and my business partner and I love reading the articles and helpful tips they send out as well. It's much appreciated!

Pros
My partner and I LOVE that the majority of our time has been given back to us with using iGMS' automated message system! We currently have 8 properties operating on multiple short-term rental platforms and iGMS helps manage all templates messages to our guests so we never miss sending check-in/check-out instructions instructions or reviewing any guests! 80% of our phone time in messaging guests have been cut down by this automatic message set up and we would highly recommend this software for anyone looking to have their time back and to not constantly be on their phone messaging guests!

Cons
As much as we appreciate the automation of the software, two short-term rental website: Booking.com and CanadaStays are not synced with iGMS and we cannot set up the automation software with these sites. If these could be added to the platform, then that would help our business run almost 100%!

Response from iGMS

Hello Katrina,

We are excited to see how much our software positively affects your business! Thank you for sharing this experience with us, it's a great pleasure to read a review like this one. Kindly note that CanadaStays just recently became a part of HomeAway. And we are hoping they will also join our native integration with HomeAway Family. More good news. We are planning to have Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020, and it means that message automation will be available for this platform!

Jeff Couron

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Pros
Everything is all in one screen saving time and reducing the need to open multiple screens. Really like the note feature. We cater to our guests and use this feature to make notes about specifics for each guest such as coming for a wedding, family reunion, wheelchair ramp etc. We leave cards and gifts and decorate for their special events. This helps us keep track of which guest is coming and coordinates what we need to do to accommodate them.

Cons
Airbnb already works well. However, our home is also listed on VRBO and their system is very cumbersome and requires a lot more time and involvement. I am anxiously awaiting for Airgms to coordinate with VRBO so both listings are on one app and the calendars are coordinated to avoid double booking.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Jeff,

Many thanks for your positive review and we are so happy hearing that you have found our feature to make notes about specifics for each guest useful and it is a great idea to leave cards and gifts and decorate for special events. Regarding VRBO integration, we have some good news for you. Integration is already available for our clients in Beta version. Enjoy your day!

Jay Wey

3 Years Partner

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I met Igor about 3+ years ago. We had a skype call and he asked about what were my team's need and about the market here in Southeast east. The rest is history.

Pros
This calendar is great to manage cleaning orders and allow cleaners transparency of their upcoming schedule. Our team uses this feature everyday.

Cons
I don't dislike anything about this software I think it is great.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Jay,

It is real pleasure to read such kind words from our long-term client. We hope that the improvements and features we have been implementing help you running your short-term rental business effectively. We are always glad to see you in our Live Chat in case you have any questions or want to share your ideas.

James Belsey

Makes hosting Airbnb properties so much easier

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Pros
When we started hosting with Airbnb, we quickly found that we would need to contact guests with information before their stay, check on them during the stay and send reminders about check out. This quickly became a real time sink and required us to remember to do this. AirGMS allowed us to fully automate the process and then do so much more. We only have a single property and it saved us masses of time, so I can only imagine how much of a benefit it would be for people with multiple properties.

Cons
AirGMS is great and there's very little I dislike about the software. It was a little confusing at first setting up templates for messaging, but once I understood it, I've had no issues since.

Response from AirGMS

Hello James,

We highly appreciate your positive review. Proud to hear that we managed to save your time, it is what we are working for. Next time you will have any doubts please feel free to contact our Live Chat. Happy to see you among our users. Have a nice day!

Tatyana Karadjzhova

Specifically for Airbnb Hosts

Reviewed 2016-11-23

AirGMS plugs and plays with Airbnb seamlessly. This makes it easy to manage all bookings, guests and even my housekeeping crew. LOVE IT!

Pros
We don't need to switch between Airbnb accounts anymore to communicate with the guests, Airgms allowed to see all dialogs in one place. Also, it helps us to manage our cleaning team, if we got the new booking it's automatically changed in cleaners schedule. Multi-calendar allows to see and change the prices in one place.

Cons
We need extra tool for the sending text messages to the guests.

Response from AirGMS

Dear Tatyana,

BnbCare is our first customer! We are really happy to work with you.
Thank you so much for your great review!

Truly yours,

Mel A

The ultimate time saver!

Reviewed 2019-06-14

I am ahead of the game when it comes to staying in contact with guests! New/last minute reservations are never missed. Guests feel like they are being hosted by a very attentive host.

Pros
iGMS has helped me automate and streamline guest communications. Guests receive my custom welcome message upon booking, check in instructions, a follow up after they have checked in, and a pre-checkout message. This has helped answer the most common guest questions without having to write out an individual message to every single guest. It has also helped streamline my turnovers as I can assign cleanings to a cleaner within the app. This really saves me a lot of time so I can focus on other parts of my business.

Cons
The mobile app is glitchy and sometimes takes a long time to load or doesn’t work at all. The UX could be improved upon a bit but once you understand where to navigate within the app, you can use it pretty easily.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Mel,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are really glad to help you with managing your short-term rental business. All members of iGMS team do value our customers' feedback about the app. That's why currently, our development team is working on the major mobile app improvements. We are looking forward to hearing from you once the new design is implemented.

Emily Plommer

AirGMS is the one to pick!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Our experience with AirGMS is extremely positive. The product itself is straight forward and easy to use. Their team is very good at incorporating user feedback into their product - this is incredibly helpful and cutting edge, and over our year of using AirGMS we've seen hundreds of updates made that directly increase our business productivity and increase our bookings. Their support with technical issues has been immediate. Highly recommended!

Pros
Utility, straight forward, user friendly (especially on small screen), frequent updates that reflect user feedback, fast & friendly customer service.

Cons
Allows integration with VRBO and its calendar but does not allow for VRBO guest communications within the software platform. You must login to VRBO or reply by email.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for such a positive review. We will continue improving AirGMS product for our clients.

AirGMS team

Sila Awad

AirGMS helped me set my Airbnb business on Autopilot!

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Pros
Automation: I love the automation features that AirGMS provides, mainly automating the messages to guests, this helped me reduce the need to manually send messages by almost 80%. Customer Support: AirGMS support is flawless, I love that I can reach out to them anytime using the chat box and I always got prompt and great support! Also the video tutorials are the best. Cost: I like that AirGMS is free for users with 1 listing. That removed barrier of entry for new hosts and I'd happily pay for adding a 2nd listing when I expand my business

Cons
UI: The UI is a bit basic (old style) and sometime it's a bit hard to notice some of the features More automation: I'd love if the message reminders for cleaners could integrate with whatsapp, facebook messages and be sent as if they are coming from me (so I can track these and get responses back to me)

Response from AirGMS

Hello Sila,

We enjoy reading such a detailed review, particularly the part when you're describing how AirGMS automation tools helped you make communication so efficient. We¿ll be keeping you informed about new features and improvements that we plan to introduce this year. Thanks!

LaShanda Brown

Easy breezy

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Igms has exceeded my expectations

Pros
Being able to manage so many tasks on so many platforms for so many properties is SO awesome

Cons
I have not encountered any cons since I’ve started using the product

Response from iGMS

"Hello LaShanda,

Excited to see your positive feedback! Thank you very much. We're delighted to know that our users enjoy the software. If you have any questions feel free to reach out in our Live Chat.

Pat Lapomarda

3 Times the Volume and Less work

Reviewed 2019-08-17

We started using iGMS after we dropped the management company with which we contracted to manage one of our properties. At the same time, we picked up 3 more properties to rent and did a major renovation to one of them. After taking back over the management of our original property, we were able to not only triple our volume, we were able to reduce our effort to do it!

Pros
Easy to use interface with templates. Able to communicate seamlessly with guests & team members.

Cons
Only one recommendation to add the date a booking was added to the reporting to find new bookings.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Pat,

Thank you for writing a review. It's so nice to hear that you've found our app easy to use! Also, many thanks for your reporting section suggestions. We passed it to the tech team as a feature request. Feel free to share more ideas in our Live Chat or via email support@igms.com

ramon qiu

Great, but some bugs/missing features

Reviewed 2019-07-17

mobile needs to be easier to use (I am on android)

Pros
great central place to manage everything

Cons
some issues - there was a few days when everything was messed up from the new update also, on the phone app, I would like for the app to remember where I am. For example, if I click into the multi calendar and then click into a specific reservation, then try to back out, I would like to return to the multi calendar. This happens in a few places and causes a significant amount of wasted time when on a phone.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Ramon,

Thank you for your feedback. We've created a feature request for the development of the performance of the mobile app. The application is constantly refined and updated, so we will be glad to hear your feedback on future improvements once they are released.

James Belsey

Makes managing my Airbnb SO much easier

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Pros
Prior to using iGMS, I found managing guest communication for a single Airbnb to be incredibly stressful and time consuming. Now, 90%+ of my messaging is automated and guests get the information they need, when they need it, without me having to do anything.

Cons
The mobile app can be a little slow to load sometimes. It would be great to integrate weather information for the property location to be able to send guests a weather forecast and to send conditional messages based on the weather, but these are nice to haves.

Response from iGMS

Hello James,

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. Thank you! It's always nice to hear that we are a time-saver with Inbox automation for your guest communication. Kindly note that we constantly work on improving the performance of our mobile app. We also created a feature request for including messages about the weather for guests and the development will look into the possibility of implementing it in the future.

Tim Elley

Eases management of holiday rental properties

Reviewed 2019-05-24

I'm spending less time flicking between sites

Pros
Allows me to treat our listing across both AirBnB & HomeAway as if it was just one listing. The combined In-box & email automation are key to this. And the templates are very easy to use.

Cons
There are still some things that need a bit of work, but this has the feel of something that is getting frequent updates and improvements. Things that I'd like to see improved are: - iCal exports to include days marked unavailable. You have to make manual bookings to get around that. - Would be more useful if the calendar shown on the email screen showed the period of the booking, rather than now - Would be nice to see reviews that guests have left, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a limitation imposed by AirBnB

Response from iGMS

Hello Tim,

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to know that the software is a gamechanger for your short-term rental business. We pass your ideas and suggestions to the development team on your behalf. Also, the design team has some good news for you: rebuilding of the reviews interface has been completed and waiting for the implementation.

majid yousefisefat

i am happy with AirGMS

Reviewed 2019-05-31

i am happy to work with AirGMS but i think they need to add some new features

Pros
cleaning tasks, multi calendar, reviews.

Cons
pricing is very difficult but it seems they are working on pricing feature.

Response from iGMS

Hello Majid,

We want to thank you for the review. Our software is changing constantly, and we love getting feedback from the customers. Pricing Management tools are passing QA tests now and soon will be available for our users. In case you have more questions, please contact us in our Live Chat or at support@airgms.com.

Kevin Makra

AirGMS is AWESOME!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

As an Airbnb Property Management Company we have been looking for software that can help us with the properties we manage. We've looked at other firm's software, but nothing compares to AirGMS. It's extremely easy to use and their customer support is second to none. I highly recommend AirGMS to everybody!

Pros
It makes managing properties so easy. On one page you can see all property bookings and prices.

Cons
Since we manage so many properties, the page with the interface can have small type, but otherwise it's great.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Kevin,

Thank youo for such a great review and for being our client.

Warm wishes,

AirGMS team

Anonymous

Covers all the main needs of a small short term rental company

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Pros
I love this price and simplicity of this product. I was using another product before that cost me 90% more per month in comparison to this product. It makes automated messages simple and adding multiple Airbnb accounts is what I love the most about it.

Cons
It lags a lot. It moves very slowly when opening the calendar or messages. Also, the automated messages. There needs to be more options for specific messages. Example: when someone books 1 day before they should get all the information for their trip. However, someone who book 4 months in advance shouldn't get that information until a week before.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad that automation made your life easier. The development is constantly working on improving the software performance, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to email us at support@airgms.com or say hi in Live Chat. Thank you.

Anonymous

Great software, makes managing multiple properties and automating correspondence easy.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Pros
automatic emails, I love that I can send emails to guests and new bookings welcoming them, without having to do anything.

Cons
I wish you could automatically notify the cleaners of each new booking without having to manually do it. I had to sign up for Tokeet to manage that portion.

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great review.
As for notifications to your cleaners, next month we are releasing the functionality of auto-assigning cleaners to the properties. This way, cleaners will get notifications automatically.

Verena Biggs

Niche product that fills market gap with great potential

Reviewed 2018-12-28

AirGMS is changing how I run by business, allowing me to be more automated, and rethink how I use the offered systems to my advantage.

Pros
I believe that airgms is a awesome niche product that fills market gap with great potential. It makes what I do, property management, a lot easier and the whole process more automated

Cons
There are some limitations that require you to have to visit Airbnb once in a while but I’m sure these will continue to be looked at.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Verena,

Thanks for your positive review. We are glad to know we helped to make your business a lot easier and more automated. As you already know, you can always contact us in Live Chat once you have any questions. Take care!

niels marcelis

What a great development!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Faster handling of client demands.

Pros
I have been with this software from a quite early stage and I love it. The good thing is that they are building the things you actually need. Looking forward to the next steps :)

Response from AirGMS

Hi Niels,

Thank you so much for this great review! We'll keep going with the best developments for our clients.

iGMS brings convenient

Reviewed 2019-06-24

Pros
Convenient esp the message template, easy for us to send message to guest

Cons
synchronization not instance, our title change at least 1-2 days to sync

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

Thank your for the positive feedback about our app. It's a pleasure to learn that our automated messaging helps you managing your business! Kindly note that iGMS runs synchronization with the connected platforms every 10-15 minutes, however, some changes made on Airbnb or HomeAway can take a while to be pulled through to the system. We recommend editing information on iGMS directly to have the changes applied instantly. In case you have any questions, please contact our customer experience team in Live Chat or via email support@igms.com.

Julie Dunlap

Used multiple times a day!

Reviewed 2019-08-06

I use this to manage my 12 Airbnb listings. Guests comment on how responsive I am but in reality it's all the app!

Pros
This is handsdown the easiest and most efficient way to run an Airbnb business. I use this app/website daily to manage all 12 of my listings. People tell me constantly that my properties are the most communicative and clear they've ever used. This platform is my secret!! The owner is incredibly helpful and is active on many social media sites.

Cons
Literally nothing! This is one of my favorite platforms out there!

Response from iGMS

"Hello Julie,

Excited to hear that your host life became productive and easier! Thank you for the honest and positive review. Managing 12 listings and communicating with guests is always a challenge, and we are glad to be helpful here. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us in our Live Chat.