aReservation Logo

aReservation

Reservation software for tour, rental, & activity companies

aReservation Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.67/10

Reviews by rating

I LOVE the customer service indexic provides!!! I LOVE how easy it is to use and make my reservations, keep up with what is going on, and just makes my life so much better.
I don't like that I do not have enough time to learn everything indexic can do so I miss out on some resources I could be using.
There was an amount of visitors to the web site showing on the logs but few following up with a phone call. The software herein solved that problem by providing a Buy Now button.

MB

MaryAnn B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Great product, even better support

My experience with aReservation and aWaiver has been great.

Pros

aReservation meets all our needs and is easy to use. My favorite function is aWaiver--we can have guests sign waivers in advance, on iPads in the office, or even on our company phones on the boats. All in all this is a solid company with great people who started as tour operators and understand our challenges and are always working to ensure they meet our needs.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time. Every issue I've ever encountered was user error and we promptly got assistance when needed.

Mary Ann, thank you for your review. We have plans to create a better products based on what people like you tell us. Mark

HB

Heather B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

aReservation

We love aReservation and are so happy we switched products this year. I wish we had switched sooner.

Pros

Once I learned the software it is very easy to use. My favorite feature is that I can see all my reservations and book new ones from my phone. I’m not tied to a computer. I can capture customer information very quickly. I can quickly see all of my available resources and respond to my customers without them having to wait. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Response rates to my question are so fast because they understand we have customers standing in front of us.

Cons

Altering an existing reservation is not always an easy process.

Heather, thank you for your comments. Our backend was designed by tour professionals like you is the reason it is so easy to navigate. Thanks again Mark

LA

Lew A.

Fishery, 1-10 employees

Not very effective

Poor

Pros

Nothing ,not my favorite system,very. Slow

Cons

Everything .just not what we need.Use another system that is more effective for our business and produces results.Your system doesn’t.

Capt Lew, I appreciate you taking the time to complete the review. As we have talked about in the past, our software does not create demand but captures the demand your website generates. Your website was not built with SEO and ranks 54 and 52 on Google using relevant keywords. If you would like to connect, we can talk about ways to improve your rankings. Thank you The Indexic Team

CA

Cameron A.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Indexic is the best!

The software alleviates a lot of time consuming task allowing myself and staff to spend our time on task that help build my business.

Pros

As a business owner my time is valuable and better spent with guests than in front of a computer. Indexic offers as very simple and user-friendly interface. Not to mention their support team is second to none.

Cons

I honestly cannot list any flaws with my software. If there is ever an issue, after a short email or phone called it is always solved.

Hi Cameron We greatly appreciate your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations. Thanks Mark

KS

Kevin S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Service is what they stand for!

Best group to work with, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all calls or returns calls quickly

Pros

It is a easy system that all office help catches on to very quickly. Indexic team works to try to keep you happy, and they respond with new products.

Cons

We have no concerns with the software, thay work hard to keep the system current.

Hi Kevin and thanks for your business. I'm so happy to hear things are going well for you and your business. Thanks Mark

MR

Matt R.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

5 star product and 5 star service!!!

Same as above but thought it could go here as well...The software allows for streamlined integration of multiple booking platforms necessary for our success as a tour operator. It also makes it easy to manage our day to day operations in terms of planning for staff and equipment. The ability for our staff to access the system real time on their phones in the field has been tremendously helpful as...

Pros

The software allows for streamlined integration of multiple booking platforms necessary for our success as a tour operator. It also makes it easy to manage our day to day operations in terms of planning for staff and equipment. The ability for our staff to access the system real time on their phones in the field has been tremendously helpful as well. The ability to text our customers about changes...

Cons

There are some minor tweaks to the software that could be improved but I will let my wife [SENSITIVE CONTENT] respond to those in her review.

Matt, We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We value your business and will continue to work on improving our software. We are happy to see that aReservation has helped improve your business and made it easier for you and your customers. We have a few new features we are rolling out that will improve your business even more. Thanks again for your business The Indexic Team

MF

Michael F.

Best in the business

I can't say enough about this software. This company focuses on the "guts" of what is needed. The other software companies always have a new sales rep every 4-6 month calling me. I have had the same people from Indexic since I started with them. They actually are familiar with "what I know" and what I don't know how to do well on a computer.

Pros

This software is by far the most intuitive software out there. If your company is large and offers a lot of different activities this is for you. It's resource module allows you to schedule equipment across multiple activities. I do Jetski Rentals, Jetski Tours, Banana Boats, Boat rentals and Parasailing. The software allows me to maximize my equipment use. Example: We have guides take out our Jetski rentals and Safaris. If I am booked out my system will actually turn a boat into a guide ski, thus allowing me to rent out one more ski. That is just the tip of the iceberg. If I do a package of multiple activities. It assigns the correct resources to the activity. There is no way you can over book!!!!

Cons

Nothing. The owners and support staff have been helpful every step of the way. I have actually called them after hours and the picked up the phone to help me.

Michael Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our software and services have served your company. We are honored you selected Indexic as your reservation software. Thank you again Team Indexic

PS

Paulette S.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Indexic is great!

It has been great! We have had several bookings and has worked very well in our business.

Pros

We really like the staff at Indexic. It was a challenge for me at first to learn the the reservation software because I had not used anything for boat rentals in the past. Once I learned it, it was so simple. The staff really worked with me to make sure I fully understood their product.

Cons

I know I am not utilizing their product to my full potential. I am sure I am missing out on things but have failed to take the time to learn it in more detail. They are always willing to help, I just need to make the time to do it.

Hello Paulette, Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our software and service work for your business. We are pleased to hear that aResevation has helped you operate your business and that our customer support team has been helpful to you. If you would like some additional training, please contact us and we will be glad to help. We are always working to improve ourselves and appreciate your comments. Thanks again The Indexic Team

MS

Michael S.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Indexic with aReservations is the perfect fit for any rental company!

From the start with [sensitive content hidden] being patient with follow up and them explaining the advantages for our company to utilize Indexic with a simple not pushy pitch is what steered me to giving it a try with no regrets and once we started working directly with [sensitive content hidden] that were also very patient in helping us, we knew this system was going to be a great fit for our company!

Pros

The support of integrating our system and easy to use process makes aReservartion a no brainer for us and our staff!

Cons

Change can always be difficult and after starting with one process and having the staff train again to the updated system and process was a challenge but ultimately it all worked out. Another true aspect of us deciding on utilizing Indexic is because the offering of insurance for clients was in the works, and we are hopeful this does come to fruition for next season. If we have an option with another platform that has this option at a reasonable rate, we will have to entertain it. Also, and most importantly please try and get integration approved with GetMyBoat and other apps calendars. Thank you!

Michael, First thank you for taking the time to complete the review and let us know how our software and our customer support team serve your company. I agree change can be difficult which is why our team works hard and does all the heavy lifting during any transition. So, you know, the boat liability insurance program will be rolled out way before the 2024 season. Please know that we are honored to serve you and your company and thank you for your continued support. Best Team Indexic

JP

Jenny P.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Great Company to work with!!

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service. Very helpful when needed. Won't be changing anytime soon.

Cons

None at the time. Very helpful when wanting new features.

Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. Reviews help us to better understand how to serve you and your company. We know you have other choices and are honored you selected Indexic as your boat tour and rental reservation and waiver provider. Thank you again, Team Indexic

CI

Christopher I.

Recreational Facilities and Services, self-employed

Great Reservation System

Pros

System is easy to use. Integrated with my website easily. It has the ability to update pricing and add other rental equipment options.

Cons

No complaints about areservation. It seems to have all the options I need even if I have to contact customer service for help on new things. Once I learn how to do what I need it works well.

Hi Christopher, Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our software and service work for your business. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty too. We know there are other options out there and will continue to improve our features that will allow you to improve your company. Thanks again The Indexic Team

WP

William P.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Amazing company! Change how we do business!

Absolutely amazing!!! Wouldn't even think about changing to someone else.

Pros

This reservation system makes it super simple for your customers to sign up navigate through your schedule pick a time how many skis the interface is very easy to use on the back end and on the front end. It is cut down on my office support and that saves me money. Time. And keep my office staff happier. As well as my doc staff cuz they can see everything going on on the schedule. And everything is in live time

Cons

Nothing, not a single con I can think of.

Hi Will, Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our software and service work for your business. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty too. We know there are other options out there and will continue to improve our features that will allow you to improve your company. Thanks again The Indexic Team

MT

Mark T.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Without Indexic, I would not have been able to grow to where I am today.

My business is complicated because I have multiple locations and multiple types of resources and rates. Having all this in one platform has allowed me to spend more time to focus on other parts of my business and saved me from hiring a full-time reservationist. Whenever I have a question, the response time has been exceptional!

Pros

My business I believe is the hardest to get together working properly due to all of the locations, different inventories, rates and seasons...and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got me going really quick and easily. There have been questions over the years on things and response to them have been exceptional! By taking reservations like this, I don't have to pay someone 30hrs/wk to manage the deliveries and pick-ups. I make money sleeping and print a report that tells me what to go do that day!

Cons

Most questions I get from people trying to use the system are that they don't understand what tickets are and they think 2 p.m. is the delivery time. People don't read the information on the screen and they end up calling texting and emailing those questions a lot.

Mark, thank you so much for your review. We are able to continually improve our product because of your great suggestions. Thank you again, Mark

SB

Sarah B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Indexic is always there for you.

Five stars all around. Software reliable and dynamic. Staff and support perfect. We love indexic.

Pros

I appreciate the support. Every single staff member is professional, friendly, responsive and fun. You could not have picked a better team. It’s why — even if there’s a small con to the software — I use the software.

Cons

Not really cons, but I would love an app instead of it being browser based.

Hello Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Your comments help up improve our products and service. We know there are other options out there and will always work hard to earn your business. Best, Mark

HP

Heather P.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Pros

It’s user friendly when making a reservation.

Cons

The mobile version can be better optimized for both user and operator.

Heather Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and awarding us a 5-star rating. We are honored you selected Indexic, the makers of aReservation to support your walking tour company. We appreciate your input on ways we can improve. Our overall goal is to provide you with the best tour and rental reservation software in the industry and unparalleled customer support. Thank you again Team Indexic

GC

George C.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Ease of use based on ability of User

Other than the obvious being able to allow customers to book their own excursions, I like the fact I receive an instant text message that someone has booked and can pull their reservation immediately. We cannot always answer every call, and this allows for us to assist all customers at one time.

Pros

This system is all inclusive of every need our boat rental company has. It's a one stop shop and makes it easy for us to use just one program.

Cons

If I had to choose a Least reason it would not be due to the program but for my inability to grasp all the different ways to process our needs. However, because the Indexic staff are here, around the clock, to make sure every transaction goes smoothly, I would still choose them over and over.

Hello George, I appreciate you taking the time to complete this review. We know you have other options to work with other companies', and will always work hard to earn your business, Best Barbara

KL

Kate L.

Indexic has it all!

Pros

The simplicity of it. It is very user friendly.

Cons

I’m not a big fan of the new calendar and the fact that it shows two numbers (one for how many groups you have and one for total number of flyers). That can be confusing. I wish it only showed the number of flyers.

Hi Kate, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and awarding us a 5-star rating. We are Indexic are honored you selected aReservation tour software to support your watersport company. We know you have other options and will always provide you with the best tour and rental reservation software in the industry and unparalleled customer support. Thank you again Team Indexic

LP

Lisa P.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Support is key!

Pros

The people that we have worked with; from the introduction to implementation to launch, have been incredible. We appreciate that we can call and get an answer within minutes. If we had changes that were necessary within the software, their IT department did their best to implement it efficiently. They listened to our needs and did their best to make them possible.

Cons

There are many steps to get to the final result. Training and mastering takes longer than expected. However, the support team quickly gets us to where we need to be if we can't figure it out.

Lisa, thank you for your recommendations and praise. You are a wonderful company to partner with. Mark

FB

Fawn B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent reservation and equipment management software!

Excellent organization that has been a joy to work with and very attentive to whatever questions or needs we send their way!

Pros

The ability to book online or over the phone, and have the system manage the varied rental reservations needs from boat rentals, to waverunner rentals and tours to parasailing rides-- with varying rentals times and groups etc. has been incredible. The software has streamlined our operations and enabled us to service our customers quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I can't think of any cons off the top of my head.

Fawn, Wow, I'm blushing. Your comments made my day. Thank you for your years of partnering with Indexic. Mark

MG

Mike G.

A+ system & support

I own a few businesses & I have to be honest, aReservation has the absolute best customer support team on the planet! There has never been a moment that I have been let down with thier support team. They take pride in the client experience end of the industry, their support rears each company they serve as its their company as well

Pros

I have to say it’s the support behind the product, there is 100’s of systems on the market, but the support is what is the most important.

Cons

I can’t say there is much I don’t like, they keep updating with in futures. So I am 100 % satisfied

Mike, Thank you for taking the time for submitting a review. We appreciate your business, know there are other options for your to work with, and will always work hard to earn it. Best, Indexic Team

GC

Ginger C.

Public Policy, 11-50 employees

Indexic made my life so much better

Since using indexic we have fewer no-shows, we have a place to keep up with our customers. And anytime I need any help, the staff at indexic is there for me and stays on it till my problem is completely solved!!

Pros

I LOVE the customer service indexic provides!!! I LOVE how easy it is to use and make my reservations, keep up with what is going on, and just makes my life so much better!!

Cons

Ginger, Thank you for telling us how our software and services have served your company. We are honored you selected Indexic as your reservation software. Thank you again Team Indexic

PK

Phillip K.

We love aReservation

We have had other reservation systems let us down but aReservation has worked flawlessly for us for many years.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and is easy to learn and to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

There are no cons for this software. This software is perfect for our business.

Phillip, we appreciate your many years of partnering with us. Thank you so much for your review, Mark

CL

Capt L.

Works for us

Very good

Pros

Support staff and solving issues fast. Payment are right on time

Cons

Some features are clunky. Closing days or blocks of day are hard

Hi Captain Larry, Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our software and service work for your business. We are always working to improve ourselves and appreciate your comments. Thanks again The Indexic Team

CC

Chris C.

Maritime, 11-50 employees

Great Full Service Booking Software

Pros

Everything syncs together to make a well rounded booking platform. Our employees love the ease of use as well.

Cons

Areservation does not seem to have any cons that I’m aware of at this time.

Chris, thank you for taking the time to complete the review. Thank you also for your truly kind words too. We at Indexic strive to provide superior software and excellent customer support. We will continue to work hard to earn your business and provide you with software that will improve your business. Thanks again, Team Indexic

ST

Sean T.

Entertainment, self-employed

Paddle Express floats because of Indexic

This software is ALl Star caliber and certainly I would recommend.

Pros

I do all my work on the iPhone 13 and the software is compatible and easy to use.

Cons

I can’t really think of anything negative to talk about which shows a lot because I am picky.

Sean, thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Really happy to see that you are growing! Best, The Indexic Team