All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

BedBooking

Cloud and mobile-based booking & calendar application

BedBooking Reviews

Pros

Very good experience and I am very happy using it. I would highly recommend it.

George T.

Read the full review
It works amazingly good with almost any mobile phone and its really easy to use, my staff simply love it.

Enrique N.

Read the full review
Easy to use, available to all my staff, colourful and great calendar view.

Lize D.

Read the full review

Cons

The support is weak as there is no helpdesk and emails take a while to be replied to.

Moon H.

Rick M.

Robin L.

4.7

Great Product

My staff and I are able to see the same reservation information remotely on our phones in real time. It has freed me up from having to sit down and work out a schedule for my cleaning staff. They can see when someone checks out, and they know when a unit needs to be cleaned.

Pros

The calendar view gives me a quick overview of availability for my cabins and homes. I'm able to go further into the app to record guest's personal information and reservation details without having to be tied down to my office computer.

Cons

Two issues: - Since the product is developed in Poland, the time difference between Poland and the U.S. sometimes records transaction details on the wrong dates. - The spell check feature should be disabled when entering guest names. This sometimes creates wrong information on reservations. There are too many different spellings, and A LOT of different names out there that could never be included into a standard spell checking database.

Hi Rick, thanks for the great review. BedBooking app use time gmt+0, because we have users all over the world, that is why we use univerality time for our server data. About your second issue - BedBooking automatically sets the first mark in the field "Enter name and surname (Main guest)". This could be confused if you fill different names, but usually is helpful for our users. If you have more questions, please contact us. Your opinion is very important. We will check your suggestions and take some action.

Best hotel reservation manager system

Very good. I am happy Very helpfull

Pros

Simple Easy to used Inexpensive Fast Very goog

Cons

Nothing. All the best. This is the best hotel software I know

Thank you for the feedback Muliadi! Very much appreciated. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying using the app!

Mediocre at Best

Pros

I can't find another app that provides similar functionality.

Cons

The functionality is remedial and not customizable, at all. The customer service is extremely difficult. There is not a way to call to ask questions or explain your issues or requests. Using the message process is labor intensive because many times they don't understand what I'm asking for. I have to go back and forth, way too many times to get an accurate explanation or resolution. When I ask for something custom, I'm told they are working on it, but I never see the improvement.

Thank you for honest review. Due the world wide of the BedBooking App and supporting 24 languages and all time zones we prefer email contact with the customer (or contact form). But for special customer request we can schedule a phone call or video call. Just send, a message to us: "Hi guys, I really need a phone call. I prefer the next Monday at 2:00 PM UTC." Our support team will contact with...

Make your life less stressful

all reservations in one place, easy creation of invoices and communication with guests, synchronization of calendars.

Pros

simplicity, regular updating and adding new features.

Cons

integration for the website should be improved, (wiget) add credit card billing to payment methods.

BedBooking - Excellent application

Excellent - I can view and change my calendar anywhere, live system so my staff can see the latest updates, notes to staff, easy to add rooms.

Pros

Easy to use, available to all my staff, colourful and great calendar view.

Cons

I would like integration with other calendars without a rate attached to the room per night. Availability only - no rates.

Hi Lize, thanks for the great review! Thank you for using BedBooking. Any input you have is appreciated.

The cheapest and most useful software for your hostel

We have improved quite a lot the control of the bookings from airbnb and booking, avoiding double bookings.

Pros

It works amazingly good with almost any mobile phone and its really easy to use, my staff simply love it!

Cons

We can not do many extra options like accounting, opening doors from the app, scan passports...

Hi Enrique, thanks for the review! We are constantly developing the BedBooking application and many more functionalities will appear soon. We are happy to take your suggestions for discussion in our development plans.

Perfect software for medium size accomodations

Very good

Pros

Functionalities of the software were exactly what I was expecting and easy to use.

Cons

Read only access for other employees of my company

Hi Antonis, thanks for the nice review. It really motivates us to keep working by providing the best service possible.

Good Programm

Easy to add or change bookings.Good for small companies

Pros

Easy to use this app when travel overall

Cons

would like better customer service toreach from other countries,for example from Germany

Useful and cheap

Pros

Easy and user frendly software. Manage reservations, check in, check out, finances, statistics etc.

Cons

iphone widget

BedBooking is good service

Pros

BedBooking is easy to use and provides all the information you need. I love it. Recommended.

Cons

Really, nothing. This application has no bad sides.

BED BOOKING

Pros

VERY EASY TO USE MULTEPPLE DEVICES I AM MOSTLY ON MOBILE PHONE ALL THE TIME

Cons

NO HASSLES WHAT SO EVER INTERGRATION WITH DECKTOP IS GREAT

Happiness

Pros

Software easy to use, even if you just use the basics.

Cons

Some area on the functionality need some improvement, like the client records.

Great for AirBnb and small businesses

Very good experience and I am very happy using it. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

Ease of use, UI, some automations like price / day etc

Cons

The price of connectivity with booking.com reservations and compatibility like those are way too expensive (more expensive than the software it-self).

Hi George, thanks for the nice review. We constantly analyze and introduce various solutions - including price plans. Thank you for your suggestion.

Easy for start up

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use for those who not familiar with booking system

Cons

So far i am fine with the software And all the integration with my smart phone

Great software cheap price

Excellent highly recommend. Wish there was a feature that told you what the percentage of bednights booked in a month was (occupancy rate).

Pros

Great system easy to use and look at and a bargain price.

Cons

Have used the free trial for a while before purchasing premium and works great.

Pros

It is easy to use and see all my rentals on one calendar.

Cons

I wish it could sync with AirBnB’s platform calendar.

Best and Easy to Use App

Best App we have come across.

Pros

Setting up your rooms and requirements.

Cons

Pop up of errors to clear it don't affect the operational features.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.