BookingSync

Reservations management for vacation rental businesses

BookingSync Reviews - Page 2

It's early days, but so far so good!

I have recently moved to BookingSync from Kigo and so far I'm very impressed. I've got 11 properties that I manage in Edinburgh and London. The support team have been fantastic, generally replying to my queries or issues within a few hours and always with a positive response either helping me achieve what I want to, or providing a fix. The integration with AirBnB is great. I no longer have to...

Top class customer service

Pros

Apart from being very easy to use , i love how easily and freely we can customize our website , but the best part is the customer support, truly wonderful

Cons

Sometimes it's a little bit buggy but nothing out of the ordinary

Hi, Thank you. Your feedback is very valuable for us. We are delighted to hear that our customer support is the best part you like! Every day, all our teams strive to satisfy your needs. Aurore

So perfect this new tool :)))

I am taking care of few properties on the island of Lefkada to make sure that gardens and pools are ok. Always very difficult to communicate with everyone about time schedules, arrivals of the clients, number of people, etc .. The owners are using Bookinsync system and gave me an access as subcontractor !!! just so much easier ! Calendars updated with actual arrival time, details about the guests...

Cons

Easy to use, limited features, flexible/open interface, solid customer support

Flexibility to build our own applications on top

Pros

API interface open for users, allowing integrations with external apps (e.g. through Zapier or with private apps. Customer support is responsive, usually responding within few hours.

Cons

Limited features, this PMS provides rather basic functionality and the features are limited to core functionalities.

Cannot Imagine working without it!

I'm using BookingSync 5 years already and it keeps exceeding my expectations and getting better. I started using it as it was a great tool for my business as I could have all the bookings and clients information together while I could synchronise my calendar automatically with portals. Within the time I'm using it a lot has been improved that save me so much time and make my business working better. Now I can manage payments, contracts, pricing, keep statistics and more. They have great customer support always ready to assist in any issue and they keep improving their product. I cannot imagine working without BookingSync. It's a great tool in a very good price. Keep up the good work guys!

Cons

Extremely user friendly and great Customer Service!

Having listed over 150 properties over the past 3 months, I can say with credence that the use of this software is the best, most user friendly listing software I have come across - Especially the fact that you don't have to waste laborious hours resizing all the pi's - When one I did just today has nearly 200 pictures!! The Customer Service is also 1st Class and answers come back ASAP (Subject to European time zones, of course! Not only that, but, there is also no red tape nor delay and recommended alterations nto the site/software are also done without a quibble - All in all, superb and a pleasure to work with these Guys and Girls!!!

Cons

Totally transformed the way we work

Some months ago we decided to give a vacation software company a try. Of course we were not sure which one to use. We could not be more highly delighted that we choose Bookingsync. We now feel part of a family and a team that goes above and beyond to assist us to get to the top. Their customer service, expertise and direction has really got on the right track to be enormously successful... Due to the fantastic website that we are building with Bookingsync, we have almost transformed overnight. I have no hesitation to recommend Bookingsync to everyone, just give it a try and you will never want to give it up.

Insanely good.

Pros: Excellent customer attention and support, easy to use booking software, API capabilities between software, company website, external partners. At it's core, it's a great software which is scalable; meaning as we grow and add properties, as is the software in keeping up. Cons: Not an all round system (missing a complete CRM capability, accounting and financial system, sales support tools) HOWEVER, and this is good; any requests for missing functions many times get implemented at a later stage. Rare, but it does happen, a bit sluggish and slow even with a fast internet connection.

I save lot of time ...

If you renting villas arround the world and want to be sure to rent all seasons ... you need to work with portal. If you working with more than one of them ... you really need booking-sync ...

Pros

It's allow me to save lot of time to update my calendar on all the portal with who i am working ... The product is easy to use and after few click everything work ... better than i expect The customer support is very reactive and help me to configure their API 20 min after i ask ...

Cons

If everybody will use this product, we will have some problem to get visibility :)

The Must Have !

Originally I chose BookingSync to allow me to have my schedule online and to answer queries wherever I am. Afterwards I found the time savings and performances thanks to the synchronization to my favorites web portals Airbnb, Booking.com, Tripadvisor and Roomorama. Now, in addition to my presence on portals, I have my own website fully synchronized with my data. The handling is simple and if I have a doubt the customer support is reactive. New features appear regularly and continuously bring new improvements: I like ! Alexander Demidoff Paris owner of the villa Koumaria Greece

Efficiency and freedom with BookingSync

I own a holiday villa in Greece. The company that provides marketing and management uses BookingSync and thanks to my dedicated access owner I can follow in real time the evolution of the filling. And according to our agreement, if the villa is available, I have the possibility to book online for myself at any time without having to contact the manager. I appreciate this transparency, ease and freedom that it provides. Maureen Carisio, Moscow, owner of a villa operated by Villasthalassa Sivota Greece

Cons

BookingSync boosts productivity and managing of our cleaning team!

We have a professional cleaning service specialized in cleaning villas in Lefkas, Greece. 11 of our clients are using BookingSync and they gave us dedicated access to their calendars which let us know when guests depart and arrive, all their special needs (extra bed, baby cot), e.t.c.. It save us a great deal of phone calls, time and minimizing mistakes. My clients are happy because their guests are happier. We will strongly insist to the rest of our clients to also adopt BookingSync for the next season!

Cons

What a good idea to have adopted this solution

I start to rent my villa this summer: Villa Mavrades on the island of Lefkada in Greece. My neighbors owners of several villas advised me BookingSync. I use this software to manage my calendar and synchronization to my portals Airbnb, Roomorama, Tripadvisor, Lefkada-rentals etc. What a good idea to have adopted this solution and I particularly appreciate the customer support: responsive and effective even if in the end I have not often had need. Davide villa Mavrades

Best software for Vacation Rental agencies

After to be stumbling for months in search of a comprehensive system of reserves adequate for my needs, I discovered BookingSync. Not only met my expectations but greatly exceeded that. Support, functionality, adaptation and constant innovation are, in short, everything you need to start a short term rental business . Therefore, I have only good words for BookingSync and I can only recommend it. Thanks for a great work! Boris Otte Amsterdam

Cons

It saves me a lot of time and money

I had tried many similar applications, but since last year I found them, I'm really satisfied

Pros

very simple to use, many automizations made simple save me time, the Synchronizers for the portals, the fusion feature saves me a lot of money from the portal subscriptions, very good price, excellent support

Cons

Really happy so far without any problem

Simple and effective!

BookingSync was a lifesaver for my small business and for me especially as the one responsible for the reservations. We searched endlessly for a way to automate our procedures with two goals in mind: do not break the bank and keep it simple. Well... That's BookingSync in a nutshell! It does what we need it to do while keeping it simple to use and effective!

Simply Great!

A great piece of software - best in the industry out there! Syncs all bookings across all portals in one automated click! Non available dates filtered out allowing for only potential guests to come through, saving tremendous management time and maximising revenue! On top of that, magnificent customer support received at the exact time I have needed them!

Cons

Can not imagine working without BookingSync anymore.

A must use for everyone advertising on portals

Pros

* synchronize with our portals * provide transparency and credibility to our customers as we are always up to date everywhere. * reduce our booking management time * make us rent more * better exposure on portals

Cons

we can not imagine working without online payment not yet available

Extremely useful tool for property owners

A must have tool for every property owner with at least one listing in the portals that it synchronizes with.

Pros

Very easy to use. It saves me a lot of time with the synchronization and it helps me organize my clients and my bookings. It makes my listing to be always between the firsts in the portals, so helps me to book more.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Easy setup and adaptability

The system was easy to setup and is adaptable . The help desk is really helpful and quick to response. There are still some amelioration to do on the reports and and presentation of the information but they listen to all our feedback and are constantly working to make the product better.

Cons

Simplicity, usability and efficiency, supported by a dedicated customer care...

After many trials we decided to collaborate with Bookingsync. A reliable tool characterized for its simplicity, usability and efficiency, supported by a dedicated customer care. A main pillar that helped us to jump from 60 to 150 properties in 2 years

Cons

Very efficient channel manager and interface. Highly recommended.

New UI is excellent. Managing a dozen or more portals is a snap. Integrated Calendar was very simple for my web developer. Service is excellent. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Location en Provence

Would recommend this to other friends who own rental units.

Pros

It is easy to use and has increased our bookings, by allowing clients to view open dates.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Excellent online software for managing holiday rentals + Website builder

Many features, very intuitive and easy to use software, listening , availability and efficiency of technical support.

Cons

so easy to save time and win more

I wish I used it during the last ten years

Pros

easy ergonomic save us lot of time improve our image to customers generate more bookings

Cons

nothing to complain