Campspot Logo

BL

Barry L.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Refreshing Change

We love campspot and are so happy we made the change! I think this will be home for us for a long time!

Pros

it is very easy to use, the move over from existing software was easy, anytime we have a questions the response is fast and always very helpful! We have a great support team!

Cons

would like to see a pallet in the POS . right now it is all one big list and you have to search, would like it to be set up where we could categories and buttons under those categories to make is faster to find our products that do not have bar codes for.

VL

Vicki L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great Program to get you into online booking!

Excellent. Defnitely a good decision for us.

Pros

It was pretty easy to get started. I had a great person helping. It does a lot of things that I used to have to do manually. It has increased our bookings. Customers say it is very easy to use.

Cons

I wish it was an app. Some of things have a few too many steps in order to complete. Wish you could customize a few features more.

DR

David R.

Ranching, 1-10 employees

Switch to Campspot

I'm amazed at the ease of using Campspot and wish I heard of them years ago!!

Pros

Staff had immediate communication with me from the start to the end of switching from our old system to the wonderful Campspot.

Cons

We are mostly an equestrian facility. It would be nice to be able for customers to just "click" multiple sites all at once, then add to the cart for check out.

JC

Jessie C.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

LOVE Campspot!

The Campspot team is super knowledgeable, helpful, and always quick to reply. The system itself is great for both us as the owners/operators, and for our guests. We're so happy we chose Campspot!

Pros

Campspot is an intuitive, easy system to use. My partner and I, as new campground owners, have been able to pick-up the Campspot system pretty quickly and are so thankful to have a great team to help when needed!

Cons

Campspot is great, nothing negative about the system. Can't wait to see new features in the future!

AH

Abby H.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and affordable software!

The customer support is great, setup was pretty easy and overall we are very happy with the system!

Pros

It is easy to teach to others- the functions are very intuitive and after having the opportunity to input a few transactions most of our users were ready to go!

Cons

There is no cleaning or hotel style features so for campgrounds it is perfect but there are a few features needed to make it ideal for our business model.

LR

Lloyd R.

Hospitality, self-employed

Campspot - simple, fast, effective

Great customer service. Rapid response.

Pros

Intuitive. Scalable. Easy for guests. No startup cost.

Cons

Pretty rock solid so far. Add a print feature to the list view of reservations. Can run a report but would be simple to add a print feature to the list view.

MD

Max D.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome service and super easy product

Campspot has been so awesome. This is all new for me, my operation is small, but they were so happy to help me get things rolling at the start.

Pros

It's pretty easy to learn and use, when I have questions my account manager is quick to help.

Cons

I don't have anything to compare it to, honestly I can't think of anything I don't like about it.