CaterTrax Reviews

4.62/5 (130 reviews)

Lauren Riedmueller

good

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Pros
It is very easy to use and saves my business a ton of time and money. Its not hard to navigate and use friendly.

Cons
It is kind of outdated and could use some revamping. Also, the passwords not saving has caused us to be kicked out of the system a few times.

CaterTrax Review

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Overall, I am able to easily order what I need for my events seamlessly.

Pros
What I like most about this software is the extremely comprehensive set up of the website. You are able to login and everything is categorized to your benefit. You are also able to review what is in your cart and the price while still added things on to your order so you know total cost.

Cons
What I like least about this software are the glitches they are always seeming to have. I am constantly being prompted to try a different username/password combination when I know exactly what it is.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

ugh...catertrax

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-18

we have this for work and i HATE to have to use it for booking food. It is so confusing!

Pros
nothing, not easy to use or intuitive. Very difficult to find things.

Cons
Everything! It is not easy to use! It also looks very old!

Response from CaterTrax

Thank you for your feedback. You can contact our support team at support@catertrax.com or 1 (800) 975-8729 and they will be happy to help clear up any confusion you have with using the platform. We appreciate hearing from all administrators as your feedback is valuable and taken very seriously. We are hard at work improving the user experience and have a new online ordering experience coming soon that delivers a modern, user-friendly site design: https://catertrax.com/blog/online-ordering-experience/

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Anonymous

CaterTrax is easy to use and manage

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
I like how customizable every feature is and how easy it is to manage my events and catering orders.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Stacy Gallo

I am an end user of the system. I place orders through this program.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-07

Pros
I find Cater Trax easy to use. I have used similar products in the past and I believe this is easier to navigate. Searching is easy and I have had no issues finding what I was looking for. The start to finish process is quick. Checkout is easy. I also like the availability to edit after check out if necessary. Just log in and make the adjustments. No phone calls required.

Cons
I do not love the look of the pages. I believe there is room for improvement here. They could be more eye catching and appealing to the end user. I'm not sure if this is due to the way the company inputs the info or that is the only way they are able to present it. Either way, Cater Trax should make it so that the visual appeal is greater. I don't think it affects the outcome of use but rather just makes it a little more appealing to the end user.