Cloudbeds Logo

Cloudbeds Reviews - Page 5

AE

Aaron E.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Love everything for the most part except for a few things

Pros

Ease of the system. User friendly and easy to navigate. Quite simple to train new hires on. Love the PIE.

Cons

- wish it could stop us from renting rooms that are marked dirty or at least give us a pop-up warning - Don't like the way we have to do group reservations on it. When each room in that group is paying for their individual room it is very time consuming. -Wish we had access to customer/technical support by telephone 24/7. Its very frustrating when we have to send an email about our issues and we have to wait several hours or even at times days before we get a response to our issue.

Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your comment and feedback about the system. We are glad that our core features are meeting your expectations and would like to thank you for the constructive feedback on things we can improve moving forward. If you would like, kindly leave us your suggestions on our ideas board that will help our product team determine its implementation for the future: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new. We are also working on introducing better support options so please stay tuned as we wait for future announcements!

Heath M.

Happy with Cloudbeds

I'm overall a happy Cloudbeds customer. The software is not perfect, and there are processes I'd prefer to be a bit different and/or more automated, but the core functionality of managing and distributing my room inventory is done very well. For value for your dollar, minimal training needed, and meeting all our core requirements I highly recommend Cloudbeds.

Pros

Lots of OTA integrations off the shelf. Supports many currencies Easy to use Multi-lingual Reliable Integrations

Cons

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out. A built in basic POS system would be nice Some things on the user side could be more clear and less redudant I'd like to have more granular controls regarding automation Interface could be more modern Bulk edits and Changing a reservation date could be easier

Thank you for this review! We appreciate the feedback and welcome your ideas. The way we have continually improved our software is by listening to the Cloudbeds community. We are always open to suggestions and understand the benefit of a mobile app. We also hear you on the built-in POS as well as the user interface. Your message will be forwarded to the product team, in the meantime, please do not hesitate to send any other suggestions to us via support@cloudbeds.com with an email.

SP

Shalinka P.

Great Support

Pros

As a customer for over 2 years, I have never been disappointed and here are a couple of reasons why. Customer support is efficient and understanding There are never any bugs or issues Easy to access on any device Easy to use it's easy to recommend.

Cons

It would be great if there was more room to customize rates and offers so as to link them to the website. apart from the Rack rates

Thank you for your trust and support in Cloudbeds and for giving us such a nice review; we truly appreciate your comments and feedback. We look forward to working with you more in the future. In reference to your review, it is possible to create rate plans and packages that will be pushed to your website. If you wish to be assisted on how to get this done, please don't hesitate to write us an email at support@cloudbeds.com and we'll be more than glad to assist you. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

PO

Patompob O.

How CB change the game.

Game changer, Tide turn

Pros

CB has finally put a company in to one-man operation with their superior automate idea for company asset management. The market is open n development, too.

Cons

Upgrading program like door and power control by mobile phone, we need to have a solution to reach the hotel more, to make more use of the property. Sometime CB is very advance the property just need operator coaching directly. This not CB fault.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you enhance your business with a centralized platform. Your feedbacks are also helpful as it helps us grow by listening to our valued customers. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

mc

martin c.

Really good software

Very good experience overall

Pros

Creating reservations. Database. Billing. Customer Support

Cons

I can´t work good with VRBO and I couldn´t close Airbnb satisfactory yet

Hi Martin, thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review - we truly appreciate your comment about the system and our core functionalities and meeting your expectations. Regarding concerns with the channels you mentioned, please reach out to our support team via support@cloudbeds.com or via live chat so that we can assist you directly.

BS

Bruno S.

Good product but their API is VERY VERY buggy

Integration with Booking engines

Pros

good user interface, simple easy to use, fast. good integration with booking.com and hosteworlds.com

Cons

API is not reliable, don't build your third party app on top of it. We got bugs or timeout with almost all of their API call. Then they told us fixing the API bugs are not their priority. So why do they sell the API access and make advertising on internet to say they are the only one to have an API

Thanks for your feedback. The API is a priority for us (we have a dedicated team working on it) and we are constantly improving our API so that it's more user friendly and has a wider-range of features. A critical part of that product vision is definitely stability and infrastructure and it's something we are heavily investing in. It looks like our integrations team is actively troubleshooting through...

CN

Claudio N.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

CloudBeds is the greatest tool for hoteliers

CloudBeds is one of the best services available, if not the best. Our hotel has been working with them for over a year now, and couldn't be any happier. Their broad range of tools makes them the top 'Value for money' software. They have the complete package, and can adapt the software and costs for your needs and size of the hotel. Another great thing is that they have been updating the software with...

Pros

- It has a broad range of tools, including PMS, OTA managment, Booking engine. - Best Value of the market. - Easy to use and fast learning curve. - It can be used in many devices, like PC, tablet or mobile. - Support is fast and responsive. - They adapt to your needs.

JG

Jehiel G.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

We are happy to use Cloudbeds

Pros

Cloudbeds is one of the simplest and easiest to use systems to carry out the good organization and management of our reservations. We really like your team's commitment to help solve problems. We are definitely happy to have them as Support tool.

Cons

Sometimes its interface has some complications, but it is enough to contact the support area so they can help you solve it.

Hi Jehiel, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds platform, problem solving, and support tool. We appreciate it!

GB

Gerard B.

My opinion

Pros

The software filled what it was designed for...

Cons

Cloudbed boasts of having a plethora of people, despite that it is impossible to have a French-speaking interlocutor ... which is far from being a dead language ... As the handling is quite technical it would be good for everyone to be able to exchange in his language. The French market is I think enough developed to offer a dedicated software ... Although this software is very practical, it can be improved, despite the ideas and recommendations sent, never no return. Especially when it comes to changes (in my opinion) easy to implement ...

MS

Megan S.

software that works

remembering past guest names is great, however there notes would also be helpful

Pros

integration and easy to use. graphs and tables and reporting is helpful

Cons

add on's should be at beginning of booking process and Hero should be a channel partner

We are thrilled to hear you find our system works for your business! More about the notes, we are able to fill in the guest notes so any records like dietary restrictions, complaint records, and special requests can be stored within the guest profile. You should also be able to find all the guest profiles under the "Guests" section on the top banner. About your suggestion on the additional OTA, we will forward this message to our Partnership team so they can review it again and take further action. Regarding the Add Ons, we will also take this as an input and will forward it to our product team as a suggestion for improvement. Meanwhile, please do let our team at support@cloudbeds.com know if you need any other assistance.

Sidath K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and cost effective property management system with a great list of features.

I am very happy with the software

Pros

Cloudebeds is a PMS you get with a channel manager and booking engine. All in one software. You could learn how to use it without any one help. It has learning videos for most of the functions. Now it has multi currency functions as well.

Cons

Easy to use and cost-effective invoicing solution with a great list of features.

We are delighted to hear that you are very happy with our software. Thank you for all the kind words and we would like to personally show our gratitude for being a trusted business partner. We are happy that you find it easy to use Cloudbeds alongside all the great features showing a great impact on your property! About your suggestion on an Invoicing solution, please describe how you would like the function to perform and send it over to our team at support@cloudbeds.com. We are looking forward to your input!

DN

Du N.

Smart and functionl PMS

It worth every single penny when we don't need to work by hand with hundreds of OTAs channel. We even can collect client from website direct to the Cloudbeds. And it is going to live with the agent when they are able to check, book and confirm by their own account on our system. This will minimize man power, save a lot of time and faster working with customer. And I would like to say thanks so much to the customer service team, which are very enthusiastic and helpful with a not very smart client like me.

Pros

I have to do nothing with OTAs when we used Cloudbeds. It saves a lot of my time for the operation task. Especially it works for even our accountant team with a lot of report and I have to do nothing by hand. I love the way they show "how to learn" by video. The customer service is very good. My English is not good enough to explain the problem by word, they arrange a phone call and everything is solved.

Cons

It is an online system and this is a weak - point for our property because we are a cruises which launch to the bay everyday with very bad signal, so sometimes our crew team need to come to the pier to use the system.

BM

Beth M.

Cloudbeds Review

Pros

How easy it is to sync all the various booking sites so that I don't get overbookings and also that I can adjust prices for each one easily. Easy to make reservations and charge/refund guests.

Cons

The Intervals! Should be a faster way to delete old intervals. Need to be able to copy only portions of an interval from one room to a new interval for a different room without having to copy ALL the intervals to a different room.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We truly appreciate your comment and feedback about the system. We are grateful that the core features are meeting your expectations, and we will continue to improve the areas that you mentioned in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support via support@cloudbeds.com for any questions or concerns.

pp

pamela p.

The Wooden House Lodge

perfect we reduce our working ours

Pros

less hours checking reservations and availability. easy to use. no more overbookings

Cons

i would like it to have more reports as meals, easy way for invoices

RB

Ruth B.

Hospitality, self-employed

Cloudbeds Has Changed My Business

From the very first time we spoke, Rep has been available to answer questions and help me structure my subscription. He was polite, informative, and really familiar with his product. Everyone else with whom I have spoken when I had an issue, and the staff who has trained me have treated me with respect, courtesy, and seemed genuinely interested in helping me get the most out of this software .

Pros

This software is so intuitive and quite simple to set up and work within! The support staff has been amazing, and they have very patiently tutored me on how to get the most out of the software. Mine is a very small inn, and my Sales rep, Rep, worked hard to help customize this software for me, and helped me optimize the dollars I am spending with Cloudbeds. All the work I had to previously do manually, from taking reservations, invoicing guests and processing payments, this software program has streamlined for me. I no longer have to stop other things I am working on to process credit card payments, or to book reservations. Additionally, this works to maintain reports and builds a contact list so I can reach out to past guests with special offers, etc.

Cons

I dislike the add ons. It was explained that not all users need certain features, but since my property is so small, it seems to me that if I have need of additional features to best operate this small property, most other properties would need these features, too.

MM

Marty M.

Bait and Switch

Very flustered on what [sensitive content hidden] and the Cloudbeds gang stand behind???

Pros

Not sure yet...was sold on the fact VRBO Was part of Cloudbeds and it is NOT.This is casuing Heartburn and lost revenues

Cons

We were sold/told that VRBO and ABNB were able to be synced up with Cloudbeds when in fact after almsot a year it has not nor does Clodbeds know today when this will be fixed. ABNB is OK but not VRBONOW Our Bookings staff and maid service have twice the work making sure bookings are correct...priceless

Hi Marty, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team has reached out to speak with you. Cloudbeds

Richard B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Cloudbeds is the best decision I have made moving from our old PMS company!!!!!

Ease of use, accurate rates and availability, great tech support, great customer service, very cost effective, and overall great all around product.

Pros

Cloudbeds is so user friendly and the fact that you have every function and administration features available with a simple click of the mouse is the icing on the cake. Every function along with any changes that need to be made are real time and always correct. The staff is amazing and the fact that I was able to build this PMS in less than four weeks was amazing. The export and import of my reservation...

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about Cloudbeds. However, as we continue to use Cloudbeds we will probably find items or issues that may come up. I am confident that Cloudbeds will address said items or issues if the arise.

PC

Pierre C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Un super PMS avec qq petites lacunes qui devraient être rapidement résolues ....

Pros

Fiabilité Rapports détaillés Déploiement sur plusieurs PC Channel Manager Le support avec réponses détaillées sous 24H!

Cons

Quelques ponts faible Que ce soit dans les rapports sur ADR, RevPar, Occupancy, il est impossible d'avoir directement des valeurs annuelles (Totaux annuels et % annuels). Les ADR et RevPar somment de manière indifférenciée les prix des chambres avec commission OTA à payer (ex Booking.com) et les prix des chambres avec commission déjà payées (ex Expedia/Hotels.com). Il y a un page web spéciale pour écrire des "Product ideas" qui n'est plus mise à jour par Cloudbeds depuis 9 mois et aucune des suggestions n'est prise en compte.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy that you expressed the concerns. Thank you for giving us the details and while we work on updating our Ideas board, please do not hesitate to send them over at support@cloudbeds.com - our support team are more than happy to discuss with you on this matter.

SL

Saul L.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Excelente sistema de gestión hotelera

Puede usar el sistema desde el primer momento

Pros

Muy intuitivo, muy bien documentado con artículos y videos, además el soporte es súper rápido y eficiente

Cons

Los hoteles que manejo son chicos, tiene todo lo que se requiere pero no dudo que en una propiedad grande sea igual de eficiente

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thank you very much for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear how much you are enjoying Cloudbeds and our online resources are benefitting greatly. We are also glad to hear our support efforts are meeting your expectations. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

KH

Kate H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Cloudbeds improved my business afforded me more time

Efficiently managing my calendar and rates became easy. This freed up my time to focus on other aspects of my business. Using Cloudbeds also allowed me to sign up with many other OTAs that I wouldn't have been able to handle on my own. I also very much appreciate that they have an extensive knowledge base I can access whenever I come across a road bump. When I can't solve my problems on my own, customer support contacts me immediately over email when I need assistance.

Pros

The best part about using this software is that it is working hard even when I am asleep! It helps me confirm bookings at anytime, anywhere. Before I started using Cloudbeds, I could not confirm my guests immediately as I had to individually update my calendars. What used to be a very tedious and time-consuming task is now made convenient.

Cons

I was so disappointed that the feature of paying with a credit card on my booking engine is not available in the Philippines and Cloudbeds cannot tell me when the target date for implementation is.

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are happy to hear that our system is helping you with your business. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we look to improve the payment gateway options in the APAC region. We also appreciate your understanding as our product team is working hard to expand the options and would be happy to let you know once a better option is available.

SB

Sagar B.

Best PMS

Pros

Been using this software for over 2 years. Very much happy with the program, specifically on using it. And the response team are the best, they are on the top of their game.

Cons

I have submitted my request. However, im sure they get suggestions daily.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We are glad to hear that Cloudbeds is serving your business with a centralized platform, and that our support effort are meeting your expectations. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have! We look forward to continuing working with you and supporting you for many years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Ettore Z.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Ideal for the independent hotelier

Accurate bookings, automation of tasks (e-mails, booking confirmations, amendments, no more typing reservations into the PMS from external sources...). Staff productivity is high, loss of transactions/cash is low (easy to investigate where mistakes happened in case numbers are not matching). New employees are ready to work in a matter of minutes, while an "admin" user might take only as much as 7 days to get (self) trained into advanced features.

Pros

Cloudbeds is one of the easiest software out there. Forget about the hours of training, complicated setup... it's intuitive, and mostly automatic. It helped us reduce considerably the amount of hours needed to handle reservations and no more overbookings. It comes at a great value, extremely competitive to any other option and can replace multiple other systems: channel manager, revenue manager, e-mailing automation... it does it all! The customer support is excellent and very quick to respond - always with a "can do" attitude.

Cons

This software was built for small/medium independent hotels. It fulfils its purpose beautifully. However, if you deal with a large volume of groups for example, it will be a bit inconvenient. Here's the good news: there are hundreds of new functions being developed and the software gets big updates almost every month. Group functions are coming by the end of 2018, and this software just keeps getting better.

JD

Joshua D.

Convenient, Comfortable and Accomodating

Pros

It is an all in one product and as a SME Hotel it helps us a lot. A very Customer Oriented company as they help through support, maximization of the system and understanding the client's situation. Comfortable as it is a user friendly PMS especially the Management reports.

Cons

No automatic payment processing in the Philippines

Thank you for your trust and support in Cloudbeds. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback that you have been very satisfied with the user-friendliness of our system. Our aim is to always help our customers and learn your needs and requirements. We also appreciate your understanding as our product team is looking to expand the payment gateway options and would be happy to let you know once a better option is available for your region.

Andrew D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Hospitality management software that covers most of the bases.

The market for hospitality management apps isn't exactly huge, so without many other options to try we've been forced to double down and make Cloudbeds work for our business - and we've been quite succesful.

Pros

The time-saving features of this system make it a great option for anyone who needs to grow their bookings. This software is fast and easy to use, so you can get the most out of your booking services without investing too much energy into them.

Cons

One of the weaknesses of Cloudbeds is that it has no accounting integration so we have to export data manually, but other features are really easy to use.

Thank you for taking your time to leave us an awesome review, we truly appreciate it! We are glad to hear that Cloudbeds has been working well for you by saving you time and effort in managing your property and getting more direct reservations. Regarding an accounting feature, we do have partners that will allow you to integrate with accounting applications such as Xero or Quickbooks. Please feel free to inquire for more information about the integration through support@cloudbeds.com and we will be happy to help!

kv

karen v.

sistema fácil de usar

es muy grata, ya que fácilita las operaciones hoteleras, y si eres principiante y no has recibido la capacitación previa es fácil de entender

Pros

sistema fácil de usar para principiantes

Cons

cuando se borra la información de las reservas marcadas como no show

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thank you for giving us an amazing review, Karen. We are delighted to have you as our customer and happy to have received your feedback. Please note that when a reservation is marked "no-show", it simply opens up that slot for potential booking and it does not delete the reservation. You can still search for the guest's name on the reservation page. Kindly contact support@cloudbeds.com should you need more assistance - we are more than happy to help you!