Easy InnKeeping Reviews

4.29/5 (56 reviews)

Diane Anderson

An exceptional business tool for the small innkeeper or B&B owner

Reviewed 2018-04-10

The software is easily customizable to suit your own hospitality business needs. It helps me keep track of my bookings, invoices, income, form letters, customer lists, etc. I t will even compute the applicable hotel taxes for me. When I have an issue, a quick call to their support team gets it straightened out asap. The first year I was in business, I kept track of all my bookings, billing, payments, reservations, cancellations, et cetera, on an Excel spreadsheet. That proved to be too cumbersome and labor intensive. Regular hotel/motel software was too "big" for my small retreat business, and it was some time before I came across Easy InnKeeping. This software has saved me many hours of "reinventing the wheel" and for that, it's very reasonable price is well worth it!

Barry Hanson

it makes managing a number of condos much easier

Reviewed 2017-08-29

it makes keeping reservations alot easier to keep track of.colorful graph=like reservation calendar with multiple options for each reservation so easier to tract what the status is with a renter

Paula Archer

Great Software for Running Your Guest Lodging/Vacation Rental Business

Reviewed 2016-11-30

I have been using this product for running my vacation rentals and b&b for over 15 years. Although I use a variety of booking services, Easy Innkeeping is my master software for managing reservations, running financial reports and coordinating cleaning services for my properties. Can't live without it!Visual view of bookings across units by month.

Chris Kamens

Church Easy Innkeeping

Reviewed 2016-11-08

Easy Innkeeping can be a little buggy. That said, I'm not sure our establishment is the right fit for Easy Innkeeping. We have many, many group reservations and they repeat year after year. The program does not seem to be built for groups. We paid for an enhancement for our ease of use that shows the group name when you mouse over a reservation. That improvement really helped. Customer service is good, especially Benjamin. Sometimes it will look like they've answered your chat and a long period goes by before there is any action, or there may be no action at all. One day, I waited over an hour after it said they would be right with me. I gave up and tried to figure the problem out myself. On my wish list: when you mouse over a group, I wish it would show the group #.I like that multiple users can be in the program at the same time.

Stephen Ellis

Great reservation system for the Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 2016-11-30

Uptime is great ... meets all of our needs ... customer support is excellent ... time saver, especially with repeat customers ... love the ability to quickly send a confirmation to our guests. We helped sell your system to another local bed and breakfast!Ability to enter reservation via cell phones, iPads, etc. while away from our B and B

Matthew Wood

Excellent Company and Excellent System

Reviewed 2016-11-08

I love most of the system. I bought it years ago because of its ease of use and style. I needed something with icons and pictures that would trigger my memory! 2 small issues. Guest Name field won't accept anything with hyphens or extra marks. So hyphenated names or names with umlauts etc never work. It's very odd. Secondly the viewing pain for CC done allow one to use when updating a payment or refunding. I have to pull out a paper to write the number down, then retype it into the field. Seems like there should be an easier way. Ease of use. Colors and icons are clearly visible.

Lauren Wunder-Wester

Overall it is good

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Easy use for all of my staff. Convenience for ownership. Sometimes the email confirmations are messed up though. Different fields don't read certain email addresses or names so hopefully that will get fixed. Updates all the time. Color coding. Guest functions are easy to setup. Live chat is nice. It is easy to update the profiles.

Diane Anderson

The program isn't set up to handle the way I book for my retreat. But the team customized it for me!

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Previous to using EasyInnkeeping, I was using Excel + Quickbooks + Google Calendar. This makes life SO much easier!Tech support - 9 years ago when I started using the program, I had difficulty customizing it to handle the parameters for my retreat facility. The team was able to give me workarounds that make it work for me!

Millian Mendez

EZI is very good for the use that I have for it, a whole different category than just a hotel.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

That I am able to make reservations and send from any of my devices and adapt the software to what I actually need.The software is very good for the use that I have for it. I used it in a different category than what it is actually set up for and so far up to now I have been able to adapt it for my needs.

Conrad Matt

As a standalone it's pretty good BUT if you connect to Expedia, beware!

Reviewed 2015-10-01

I've been on this for about 5 months now and it was a toss up between WebRezPro, and I'm wondering if I should have gone with the latter. Neither company could convert my data from Rezovation besides the customer table, so I lost a decade of history. I went with Easy Innkeeping because they had the ability to set up a different child/adult extra person rate. It's amazing how many software packages don't. The Easy Innkeeping refresh rate is annoyingly slow, I just expect it to be less than a second. I also don't like that they maintain their own hardware, I would rather they put it on Amazon or Google's server farm, like Clock PMS. They don't charge for bookings over their own system, but $3 for reservations which come through Expedia. The main problem is that data doesn't come over right. The entire amount shows up in the daily rate, no tax or other items, so I have to re-enter it. And I've asked numerous times. And, get this, if you want to set up a minimum stay on weekends, you have to create a separate seasonal rate for every weekend! if you have a Bnb like me, this is not the software you want. They were able to update it via a script on the back end, but it's such an easy thing to code for since they already have a way to apply a rate to the days of the week, it should be just a matter of checking off a box where you want to apply the minimum nights. Tech support is mostly by chat, their little window will pop up saying 'approximate wait time is one minute'....I've gotten that message and waited 20 minutes without result. They are constantly improving the software, and uptime has been very good. They run on top of some other software so that when an employee logs in, their password displays in the open in the URL for a second or two. WTF, you may ask? Well, yes, so if you're worried about your employees hacking into another person's account, this software isn't for you either. Oh, I paid a year in advance, and for 2 months haven't had time to verify the expedia bookings were correct, so they cut off my access to the software even though I paid for a year, over a $30 past due bill. And they cut it off at night, when they don't have anyone available to take a payment. So yeah, I'm going to start looking around.

Donna Davis

No fuss software

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Easily accessible software over many platforms. If you have an internet connection, you're in.The interface with Easy WebRez. The ease of use. The array of options available for your facility, regardless of size.

Amy Cooley

Awesome software

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I moved this little inn from pencil and paper to having software. It has been a great experience getting everything online. The improvements that they continue to make keep making this more and more user friendly. I have recommended it several times and will continue to do so.It is very user friendly.

Amy Lane

Works for my company

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Convenience for Owners and staff. Works with our online website to show rooms that are sold out. The staff is easy to use it and the live chat option is great. The quick add feature is nice. Additionally, we have enable automatic email confirmations in our system to be send.

Todd Derr

Easy to use and good response time from service dept

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Managing our bookings in real timeEase of use for staff. Like the color coding option for us to differentiate bookings and situation at our Inn

Todd Derr

General Manager

Reviewed 2016-11-30

Been a good relationship with EZ Innkeeping. Support is good and responsive. Need to fix some elements of Direct Booking to make smoother for customerEase of use and mobility

Linda Fairley

Before EasyInnKeeping my business was a disaster. It was difficult to keep track of reservations.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Helps me stay organized. Easy to use.I like the fact that I can see everything on one page. There are many features that I haven't used yet, but will be using them because of their functionality.

Sandra Rodriguez

OK

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Organize reservations work.User Friendly It was easy to set up. It is easy to use and visually easy to understand. For poeple that are not that computer literate, can be used immedately.

Sahidur Mir

Very easy to access and use

Reviewed 2017-05-31

You can check pretty much everything and status recode etc. Printable. It has also inventory control provisions.

Gisela Espinoza

Never had a problem using Easy InnKeeping since our company has started using it.

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Easy to use for our company. No double booking. It is really easy to use. Easy to add and delete reservations. Especially months in advance. All updates have also worked great. I don't have any issues with Easy InnKeeping. Everything has worked great since our company has started using it.

Chris Kamens

Easy Innkeeping Software

Reviewed 2017-01-24

I work for a small 14-room hotel and we use Easy InnKeeping software. It's not exactly geared to our operation, but the GraceSoft staff have been very accommodating about adding enhancements to help lighten our load. Their help by chat is very, very good, with technicians who are committed to improving your experience and knowledge. I would recommend Easy InnKeeping for smaller hotel spaces.Ease of use, adaptability to some of our more esoteric problems like two unrelated individuals in one room, each paying for his own accommodations.

Sandra Rodriguez

Good for beginners

Reviewed 2016-11-30

For people who are not computer savvy, this is a good program to start. The challenges: not being able to produce the reports that I need even if I customize it, since you cannot get all categories in the report. Sometimes follow-up have not been the best with the issues I had asked to be assisted.User friendly

Janine Baird

Easy Innkeeping - Gracesoft

Reviewed 2016-12-09

We are very happy with this software. Easy to use and the view is easy to the eye. We have looked at other programs and they were cumbersome to use and not eye friendly. I would recommend this software.Very easy to use

Conrad DeKam

Easy to use software.

Reviewed 2016-11-08

It took some time to set up, but now that it is set up it's an easy software to use. Ties in with our website easily, customers can book directly from our web site.Easy to use. Integrates with our website so customers can book on line.

Erin Miller

Couldn't ask for better software

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Ease of use and functionality of the software for our 27 cabin resort! Also, the service is amazing!!

Shelli Lachance

Best Hospitality software I have ever used!

Reviewed 2017-04-20

Their customer service is amazing and always available! Product is so easy to learn and use. They listen to your needs and making adjustments to your needs.Ease of use