GraceSoft Easy InnKeeping Reviews

Stephen E.

We will always recommend Easy Inn Keeping, not just for a good product, but for the excellent care and attention you are sure to receive.

Ashton B.

Promote the best reservation that can increase the sales. Good hospitality with customers due to quick performance of software as compared to manual.

Tatenda Taty D.

Cons

The most troubling aspect we ran into was having customer service, who is the same guy over and over, eventually just ignore us over bugs that they could not figure out.

Jack H.

Barry H.

Diane A.

4.3

An exceptional business tool for the small innkeeper or B&B owner

Pros

The software is easily customizable to suit your own hospitality business needs. It helps me keep track of my bookings, invoices, income, form letters, customer lists, etc. I t will even compute the applicable hotel taxes for me. When I have an issue, a quick call to their support team gets it straightened out asap. The first year I was in business, I kept track of all my bookings, billing, payments, reservations, cancellations, et cetera, on an Excel spreadsheet. That proved to be too cumbersome and labor intensive. Regular hotel/motel software was too "big" for my small retreat business, and it was some time before I came across Easy InnKeeping. This software has saved me many hours of "reinventing the wheel" and for that, it's very reasonable price is well worth it!

Cons

Sometimes it can be sluggish, but it might be my connection speed which can fluctuate (or maybe I'm just impatient). Customizing the html in the various form letters can be tricky, but the support team has been very helpful in figuring it out for me. Sometimes I have trouble assigning "codes" to new items I offer. I try to re-assign codes I don't use, for new things, and it won't let me just overwrite the original assignation. The only other thing I've had an issue with is sometimes it randomly 'denies access' to certain elements on the Billing page, even though I'm the only one that uses the program. However in that instance, I've found workarounds that avoid it.

it makes managing a number of condos much easier

it makes keeping reservations alot easier to keep track of.

Pros

colorful graph=like reservation calendar with multiple options for each reservation so easier to tract what the status is with a renter

Cons

it does not sync with VRBO or the other rental; website I use for listings makes it non friendly for my budget or my time to pay someone to fill in multiple calendars on multiple sights. Is does not print a color copy of the calendars for my staff and cleaning company making it harder for everyone in my employ to follow. Is a bit pricey for what I use it for considering that pricing is coming down on alot of software. I basically use the calendar system, would see alot more value if I used all the functions so my bad to a point.

Dear Barry, Thank you for your feedback! We understand your needs, and have interest from other clients as well in VRBO integration. Our team is working on an interface with VRBO, and we will let you know when that is available! Thank you for choosing Easy InnKeeping

I like Gracesoft Easy Innkeeping continued improvement quality

I have been using the software product for running my hotel business for two years. The software meets all of my needs coupled that the software customer support is excellent and saves time. I like the way it sends quick confirmation reports to our customers. The recent interface with VRBO upgrade shows they are constantly improving the software. Recommending it to new users to try, it will easy their business stress.

Pros

Reservations can be done across all devices like phones, computers, iPads etc.

Cons

Changes in reservation when made, sometimes seems difficult to do because of up to date features that has been installed.

As a standalone it's pretty good BUT if you connect to Expedia, beware!

I've been on this for about 5 months now and it was a toss up between WebRezPro, and I'm wondering if I should have gone with the latter. Neither company could convert my data from Rezovation besides the customer table, so I lost a decade of history. I went with Easy Innkeeping because they had the ability to set up a different child/adult extra person rate. It's amazing how many software packages...

Cons

Hello Matt, It is unfortunate that your experience with Easy InnKeeping was not upto your expectations. It is our continuous endeavor to enhance client satisfaction. We value your feedback as it has helped us to greatly improve Direct Connect functionality through our channel manager and have made some remarkable progress along the way. We look forward to the opportunity to service your property again in the future. Team EIK

Great Software for Running Your Guest Lodging/Vacation Rental Business

I have been using this product for running my vacation rentals and b&b for over 15 years. Although I use a variety of booking services, Easy Innkeeping is my master software for managing reservations, running financial reports and coordinating cleaning services for my properties. Can't live without it!

Pros

Visual view of bookings across units by month.

Cons

Sometimes a bit finicky on my iphone. I use 90% of time on my laptop and use ipad for bookings when I am mobile. The size of the ipad is perfect for the monthly view graphic which is a wonderful way to check availability when away from home.

Great reservation system for the Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast

Uptime is great ... meets all of our needs ... customer support is excellent ... time saver, especially with repeat customers ... love the ability to quickly send a confirmation to our guests. We helped sell your system to another local bed and breakfast!

Pros

Ability to enter reservation via cell phones, iPads, etc. while away from our B and B

Cons

Capturing customer data into excel to perform analysis on my own ... but I have not discussed this with customer service.

EZI is very good for the use that I have for it, a whole different category than just a hotel.

That I am able to make reservations and send from any of my devices and adapt the software to what I actually need.

Pros

The software is very good for the use that I have for it. I used it in a different category than what it is actually set up for and so far up to now I have been able to adapt it for my needs.

Cons

Hi the new templates are a little bit confusing to someone that does not have all the technology and up to date features that has been recently installed.

Awesome software

I moved this little inn from pencil and paper to having software. It has been a great experience getting everything online. The improvements that they continue to make keep making this more and more user friendly. I have recommended it several times and will continue to do so.

Pros

It is very user friendly.

Cons

Some of the changes that have been made were not made known to the users, so when we tried to make changes in a reservation it wouldn't allow it.

Works for my company

Convenience for Owners and staff. Works with our online website to show rooms that are sold out. The staff is easy to use it and the live chat option is great.

Pros

The quick add feature is nice. Additionally, we have enable automatic email confirmations in our system to be send.

Cons

Sometimes the names and emails for the guests profiles aren't recognizable. I have had to submit a few work orders for this.

Ive been using Grace for almost 10 years

Making reservations is easy

Pros

Technical support. The team in the support group is very very knowledgeable and always has an easy answer

Cons

It is constantly freezing up or needing to log on again if it sets too long. I then have to log in and lose the reservation that I've started

We are so privileged to serve long standing customers like yourself, thanks for the feedback! Our support team may be able to help optimize your browser settings to assist with your issue in getting logged out.

Excellent Company and Excellent System

I love most of the system. I bought it years ago because of its ease of use and style. I needed something with icons and pictures that would trigger my memory! 2 small issues. Guest Name field won't accept anything with hyphens or extra marks. So hyphenated names or names with umlauts etc never work. It's very odd. Secondly the viewing pain for CC done allow one to use when updating a payment or refunding. I have to pull out a paper to write the number down, then retype it into the field. Seems like there should be an easier way.

Pros

Ease of use. Colors and icons are clearly visible.

Cons

Name field won't allow hyphens or any marks.

Overall it is good

Easy use for all of my staff. Convenience for ownership. Sometimes the email confirmations are messed up though. Different fields don't read certain email addresses or names so hopefully that will get fixed.

Pros

Updates all the time. Color coding. Guest functions are easy to setup. Live chat is nice. It is easy to update the profiles.

Cons

Customer support can be difficult sometimes. Some of the functions are not the best. Group bookings aren't easy.

Dear Lauren, Thank you for your feedback. We are working on some design changes to make group bookings more user friendly.

The program isn't set up to handle the way I book for my retreat. But the team customized it for me!

Previous to using EasyInnkeeping, I was using Excel + Quickbooks + Google Calendar. This makes life SO much easier!

Pros

Tech support - 9 years ago when I started using the program, I had difficulty customizing it to handle the parameters for my retreat facility. The team was able to give me workarounds that make it work for me!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't work the way I expect it to - sometimes status on the calendar doesn't show properly. I experience a little bit of difficulty editing the confirmation letters.

No fuss software

Easily accessible software over many platforms. If you have an internet connection, you're in.

Pros

The interface with Easy WebRez. The ease of use. The array of options available for your facility, regardless of size.

Cons

Has proven impossible to download all of MY data, on need. The inability to set seasonal rates by month/day only. Must redo every year and sometimes online bookers slip through with the off season rack rates.

Easy to use and good response time from service dept

Managing our bookings in real time

Pros

Ease of use for staff. Like the color coding option for us to differentiate bookings and situation at our Inn

Cons

How the reservations don't map well for Third Party bookings. Reservations will put guest in different rooms if they are a multi night booking and then we have to move them back around to get them in one room

General Manager

Been a good relationship with EZ Innkeeping. Support is good and responsive. Need to fix some elements of Direct Booking to make smoother for customer

Pros

Ease of use and mobility

Cons

Improve Direct connect issues to avoid overbookings. Also how multi day bookings get slotter into multiple rooms makes more work for customer and causes some confusion

Before EasyInnKeeping my business was a disaster. It was difficult to keep track of reservations.

Helps me stay organized. Easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see everything on one page. There are many features that I haven't used yet, but will be using them because of their functionality.

Cons

One thing I've found that I don't like is that I can't change the name of the guest without deleting the reservation and re-creating it.

OK

Organize reservations work.

Pros

User Friendly It was easy to set up. It is easy to use and visually easy to understand. For poeple that are not that computer literate, can be used immedately.

Cons

Glitches that do not allow you to perform certain tasks. such as not being able to get all fields in the reports.

Very easy to access and use

Pros

You can check pretty much everything and status recode etc. Printable. It has also inventory control provisions.

Cons

Not really. But one thing I should really like say that in the of enter the guest information need to click at least 2 times . If it fixed it will be the best software in the market.

Never had a problem using Easy InnKeeping since our company has started using it.

Easy to use for our company. No double booking.

Pros

It is really easy to use. Easy to add and delete reservations. Especially months in advance. All updates have also worked great. I don't have any issues with Easy InnKeeping. Everything has worked great since our company has started using it.

Easy Innkeeping Software

I work for a small 14-room hotel and we use Easy InnKeeping software. It's not exactly geared to our operation, but the GraceSoft staff have been very accommodating about adding enhancements to help lighten our load. Their help by chat is very, very good, with technicians who are committed to improving your experience and knowledge. I would recommend Easy InnKeeping for smaller hotel spaces.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability to some of our more esoteric problems like two unrelated individuals in one room, each paying for his own accommodations.

Cons

The learning curve is pretty steep, but once you are experienced, the software is intuitive.

Good for beginners

For people who are not computer savvy, this is a good program to start. The challenges: not being able to produce the reports that I need even if I customize it, since you cannot get all categories in the report. Sometimes follow-up have not been the best with the issues I had asked to be assisted.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Not being able to produce the reports I need.

Easy Innkeeping - Gracesoft

We are very happy with this software. Easy to use and the view is easy to the eye. We have looked at other programs and they were cumbersome to use and not eye friendly. I would recommend this software.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

None that I can think of

Easy to use software.

It took some time to set up, but now that it is set up it's an easy software to use. Ties in with our website easily, customers can book directly from our web site.

Pros

Easy to use. Integrates with our website so customers can book on line.

Cons

When entering data, refresh rate can be slow. For example, when entering a reservation, refreshes after entering data in each field, rather than after the information for the reservation is completed.

Couldn't ask for better software

Pros

Ease of use and functionality of the software for our 27 cabin resort! Also, the service is amazing!!

Cons

The one spot that I wish there was a better solution was I wish there was an App for smart phone use