GraceSoft Easy InnKeeping Logo

Property management solution for the independent hotel

GraceSoft Easy InnKeeping Reviews - Page 2

CK

Chris K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Easy Innkeeping Software

I work for a small 14-room hotel and we use Easy InnKeeping software. It's not exactly geared to our operation, but the GraceSoft staff have been very accommodating about adding enhancements to help lighten our load. Their help by chat is very, very good, with technicians who are committed to improving your experience and knowledge. I would recommend Easy InnKeeping for smaller hotel spaces.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability to some of our more esoteric problems like two unrelated individuals in one room, each paying for his own accommodations.

Cons

The learning curve is pretty steep, but once you are experienced, the software is intuitive.

EM

Erin M.

Couldn't ask for better software

Pros

Ease of use and functionality of the software for our 27 cabin resort! Also, the service is amazing!!

Cons

The one spot that I wish there was a better solution was I wish there was an App for smart phone use

JB

Janine B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Easy Innkeeping - Gracesoft

We are very happy with this software. Easy to use and the view is easy to the eye. We have looked at other programs and they were cumbersome to use and not eye friendly. I would recommend this software.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

None that I can think of

LL

Lynn L.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

excellant product

Pros

Grace soft ware is very easy to use and the customer support is excellent.

Cons

I cant think of one thing about this product that I would change

LH

Lori H.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Never had any issues that customer service did not promptly help to fix.

Pros

System is very easy to train new staff on. Reporting and making changes on system is very easy. Love that I can auto generate letters to each & every guest!

MR

Martha R.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

I would prefer more attention to customer service. If I call, it's important.

Pros

I like that my volunteers, who are often elderly and computer illiterate, can operate the program with relative ease.

Cons

When the new interface came online, I was unable to make changes to the Set Up. One of our necessary reservation letters also began printing on two pages. We send this to all renters and it MUST be on a single page. I have contacted Gracesoft multiple times over about a two week period and the issue still has not been addressed. I can't imagine that a problem with spacing is a major programming task.

Dear Martha, Thank you for your the feedback. We apologize for the difficulty in getting a timely response from our team. Recently, our personnel in the office near Houston was out a few days due to Hurricane Harvey, which may have contributed to the delay. Our customer support will be getting in touch with you to address the issue as quick as possible. Thank you for your patience.

MM

Millian M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great Software

I have been using this software for 5 years. It adapts to my particular situation that I work with that is a school curriculum.

Pros

It adapts to my particular use.

Cons

The discounts do not work correctly

SL

Shelli L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Best Hospitality software I have ever used!

Their customer service is amazing and always available! Product is so easy to learn and use. They listen to your needs and making adjustments to your needs.

Pros

Cons

NOTHING!

MD

Mark D.

Very user friendly site with a great support team. Always able to reach them when I need assistance.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I like the calendar feature to see my availability. The reports are also a big help to plan for upcoming weeks.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to use features on my mobile device. I think a more simple way to block rooms on my mobile device would be helpful.

RS

Rich S.

Love Easy Innkeeping

Easy to use and great customer support. I would reccommend Easy Inn Keeping to any one with a large or small hotel.

Pros

easy of use

Cons

no cons at the present time

Computer Software,

Amazing team & product

Pros

It's helped me expand and grow my vacation property rental company to a level that I couldn't have even imagined

Cons

The product is great except it would have been really nice if it was a tad easier to setup. Support is helpful though

JB

Joyce B.

Hospitality, self-employed

GraceSoft Easy InnKeeping Review

Great exoerience.

Pros

Easy to reservation creation and management system

Cons

Printing out schedules by month or other time periods to one page.

NR

Nikki R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Gracesoft Service is on par with ease of use

The Easy Inn keeping system is easy to understand and use. The more I use the product, the more I learn about the functions. If ever a problem, the customer service team is always up for the challenge.

Pros

The ease of use and understanding

Cons

Some features are difficult to maneuver for the first time, but once you've done it a few times it sticks

CM

Curtis M.

Great support

If I have issues they are always available! The mobile version is wonderful as well! I 100% recomend Easyinnkeeping!

AB

Ashton B.

Truly Amazing Customer Care

We are so happy with the service and attention we have received from Easy Inn Keeping since we purchased the software. We have a very unique product that required a lot of time, custom changes and care. The associates at Easy Inn Keeping always went above and beyond to help create a solution that would work well for our business. They were very patient, knowledgeable and kind. The actual software...

BH

Brad H.

Thanks for the support

Highly recommend Gracesoft for your property management, booking and all your resort related software.

Pros

We recently shopped the internet and interviewed countless lodge owners in an effort to find the perfect application for us to convert to. We found it with Gracesoft and Easy Innkeeping. The entire staff knows us and never is too busy to stop and help. The owner actually came to see us one day, just to help understand what we were all about. Thanks Gideon. Yall are doing a great job and thanks for all the help.

Cons

Point of sale integration, which Gideon is working on and we want to be a test site for it.

Sherika D.

Internet,

This product is a great product and the ease of use is amazing.

Pros

The quality, customer service, and service providers. The company of this software cares for great customer service and support.

Cons

Nothing at all. I liked this software better than most that I have used the past. Customer service and support are an important aspect to me.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Worked well for our sister company-- managing condos and simpler listings

Pros

Very easy to customize the software to suit the rental business. Computed taxes and invoices easily.

Cons

Had to contact customer support to solve certain issues. Did have a smartphone app that I was aware of.

NB

Neal B.

I got ripped off - months after I paid for it; the software was stil so full of bugs it was unusable

These people are very nice on the phone. I paid for a year in advance and months after I paid for it the software was still so full of bugs it was unusable. We tried to get it fixed over and over again. I tried to get my money back after 6 months but ended up with nothing. They are hard (impossible sometimes) to reach on the phone. They are big on promises but short on delivery. Don't waste your time or money here. There are plenty of reputable software companies. These guys are thieves.

Tatenda Taty D.

Computer Software, self-employed

Hotel operations management.

Pros

Easy to use with already existing employees when the organization install it. Promote the best reservation that can increase the sales. Good hospitality with customers due to quick performance of software as compared to manual. Reduces data redundancy in the organization.

Cons

Difficult to use for employees that are old fashioned. Cannot function without internet. High chances of malfunctioning due to system overload. High chances of malfunctioning due to viruses and malware.

EC

Eva C.

Easy to Easy Inn Keep!

No trouble at all with the initial use of this product. a few too many clicks sometimes but overall very user-friendly.

Pros

User- friendly.

Cons

Too many clicks.

JR

Jeremiah R.

Intuitive Property Management

Gracesoft Easy Innkeeping is as straightforward as its title implies. Providing comprehensive calendar overviews, direct settlement options, a variety of reservation status classifications, efficient letter templates, and non-taxing performance requirements all but ensure my recommendation of the product to accommodation businesses of any size.

BM

Bob M.

Good software. Some bugs, Great customer support.

We just switched to Easy Innkeeping for the cost/benefit of having our OTA reservations managed for us. There have been some bugs but all issues are handled promptly especially by Benjamin Diest.

JC

Joanna C.

Good Reservation system

Have been using Easy Innkeeping for several years now, pretty straightforward. It took a while to get used to it and to figure out its functions, but it was not too difficult.

rh

rhonda h.

Stress free

We went from doing all business off paper to turning over to easyinnkeeping which made my life stress free. There customer service is EXCELLENT and always available.