eviivo

Channel Manager, Booking Engine & Property Management System

eviivo Reviews - Page 10

Totally Frustrated

Whoever transferred my RezOvation program to Evivo did a lousy job! It took a long time to go through the system and correct all the mistakes! I sent about 4 or 5 messages to Eviivo support through their contact icon and never received any response back, even though they claimed my questions would be answered promptly! Wasted toooo much time trying to fix this lousy program! When I told them I didn't want the program, I never even received a telephone call to ask me why! It just disappeared off my computer with all my reservations that were already made through RezOvation! There must be a bunch of morons working for them! Save yourself a lot of grief and find another company!

Pros

I never could get it up and running as the customer support did not exist!

Cons

The supposed customer support that they promised!

Hi Marshall, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

What else can we do

How about a refund during covid19 restrictions ? Here in Vermont we are forced to be closed and can't take any reservations. Not much use for Eviivo........

Pros

Very Basic - not any better items than other providers.

Cons

poor learning curve - figure it out on your own

Still Trying to Cancel Contract

Let me put it this way. Over the past week I have sent two messages on their help line, finally got a person on chat who gave me an email address, sent two emails ALL to cancel our account and NO ONE has contacted me. Today I sent a message asking if I needed to contact an attorney. We'll see.

Pros

Ease of connection to channels, honestly, that's all

Cons

Multiple steps to perform simple functions. No drag and drop capability on 'diary' (calendar or map). Incredibly difficult to make changes to rates for one reservation and creates a massive backlog of those changes on Bill which have to be unselected. Customer support is nonexistent to say the least.

Excellent

Excellent 5 stars!

Pros

Detailed management of our inventory is crutial for maximum revenue. This product allows us to manage our inventory very closely, with easy implementation of up to the minute price changes flowing through to our website. The product surpasses other comparable products with maximum flexibilty, including an easy occupancy reporting system, compatability with our accounting software, and micro-level client marketing tools.

Cons

This product is superior to any other product I've tried. don't have any comments.

Included all necessary function in one platform

Pros : - Easy to organize all the function - Good supporter service - Good value for small accommodation business Cons : - Sometime the system is unstable, find out some error need to re-log in - Laggy synchronization sometime

Cons

Thank you Sompod for reviewing our service. We are pleased that you point out our efforts to provide you for good support service and an easy-to-use product. For the rest, we're working on it! Your comments are precious to us as they help us in perfecting the Xotelia Channel manager.

Great service and set up

Excellent support and set up, then once live an immediate sale. Can't get better than that!

Pros

I found the set up mostly intuitive, helped by the excellent webinar provided. Thr big help was the friendly and prompt support, this really helped reassure me that this was a quality platform. I will continue to recommend it across the tourism industry in Scotland.

Cons

I honestly can't criticise any element of the software.

Find something else

Pros

There is not much to recommend this product

Cons

The system has developed some problems that affect my business and whenever I call to check on the status of any of the problems, I'm always told "it is being worked on". Well, I'm working on finding another product.

A shoulder to lean on

A shoulder to lean on for my business.

Pros

The intuitiveness and ease of use. And the support.

Cons

Nothing not to like. It was so very easy.

Thank you for your kind words. We're so glad that we're a shoulder to lean on for your business. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to be a trusted partner and industry ally!

Unsatisfied

It is (or it functions) as a beta version. To many inaccuracies, especially in the billing module but not only. The whole program is quite rigid without flexibilities to customize according to the needs of each business. But the worse thing of Xotelia is the customer service. Limited attention hours, no phone attention on weekends, nobody answer Skype calls, the IP phone numbers of Xotelia in France do not allow the use of phone cards, e-mail messages are answered after weeks... Actually, there is no real customer service.

Cons

Dear Antonio, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are indeed developing new features to the Xotelia service. We are sorry to know that you encountered difficulties using our product. We are growing fast and are still a small team. Be sure that our customers are highly considered by each of us and we are doing our best to answer all the demands.

Cannot get help or any response

Very poor customer experience, no response by phone or email.

Pros

There are no pros with this software for our style of business

Cons

This system does not work well with our business. It is very time consuming to make a reservation, having to go to 3-4 pages to complete. Could not customize rates, could not customize the email conformation. Contacted company by phone on how to cancel account. Performed the requested procedure to cancel and have heard nothing back.

Very good

Just ajust the time zone, so that the day doesnt close before. The time zone is now from Europe, I need it to be from Mexico, please (-6) Thanks

Cons

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Gretel! We are happy to count you as our members! If you still need any help with your Xotelia account, please contact the support team: +33 9 70 72 08 07 (Europe), we'll make sure to solve the problem!

Rezovation causes my Internet explorer crash.

Pros

Not sure...it is similar to others in its good features like the calendar.

Cons

It does not interface with Airbnb. Connected with innpayment which does not accept American express. Innpayment has a bad system where if you don't enter info correctly it then wipes out all info and the guest has to start over from scratch...but it doesn't simply tell you that.

Enviivo Suite review

Overall - not too bad

Pros

Accessibility across platforms and initial help setting up

Cons

Costs - too high for now. Not as easy to learn and navigate through

Good work tool

But not very good customer service

Cons

Thanks for sharing, Efren. We are happy to read that you find our product easy to use! Be sure that all the Xotelia team is working on the support service! For any request, do not hesitate! You can reach us anytime via our website's chat, or via this phone number: +33 9 70 72 08 07 (Europe).

Good product, Excellent costumer service.

This product is easy to use. it made life out of busy. and the best thing was the customer service (Paweekorn) .She very kind and gentle.When i have problem she always solved it.

Cons

Thank you for sharing your experience, Thammasarn! We are happy to know that our efforts show results and we wqnt to make sure that it continues.

Essential tool in an interconnected world

The centralization of a Master's degree schedule is today one requires given the multiplicity of the partners. Xotelia is an easy to use, reliable tool and with a good return on investment.

Cons

Hi Domitila, Thank you for the much appreciated feedback. Wishing a busy season, Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Functional Management system, excellent service

It brings all our bookings and invoicing into one place making keeping a track really easy for us.

Pros

It allows you to control bookings across a multitude of platforms, interlinking between them and preventing double bookings.

Cons

Not very intuative for the first time user. Needs abit of time and a few bookings to be able to navigate it smoothly.

To much application for nothing

I love Xotelia, I save lots of time. The only thing I don't like, there is too many pages that we do not need. We have the same thing on different pages.

Cons

Hi Louise! Thank you for the feedback. We will take your feedback into consideration. Best, The Xotelia Team

Waste of time and money

We are now using Xotelia for a couple of months and our experience has been awful. This was the first time ever using software like this and any question we had was answered in about a week in horribly spelled English (French Company). Signing me up was perfect, but that was also the only good experience we had. We can not sync our existing AirBNB, we are having issues with same day check out and check in as the system works on days and not nights

Pros

Have not found a single PRO on XOTELIA

Cons

The complete suite is a mess and a total waste of time

FRUSTRATION

A whole lot of work to set up and this was not explained well enough to my boss OR myself. Stopped the service during the FREE TRIAL and we are STILL being billed....even after several emails. VERY, VERY FRUSTRATING.

Pros

Some of the staff were super friendly and some just wanted to "throw me under the bus" with my boss.

Cons

Not explained well enough. PURE sales pitch! and I fell for it.

It has helped us earn additional business, so I'm a big fan.

It has helped us earn additional business, so I'm a big fan.

Pros

I'm not usually this enthusiastic, but this software is really excellent and the company is willing to listen to feature requests. Their tech support is also outstanding.

Cons

Runs only on Windows and also requires Microsoft Word.

Excellent Software and Value

Highly recommend - excellent product that is evolving and a great support team to work with!

Pros

Easy to use and lots of bells and whistles not usually found at this price point, ideal for small hotels

Cons

Not as tight on security but for small hotels that is usually not an issue

Bring back the desk top version! The cloud version is a waste of time.

Why would you make a great product ( Desktop version) and make it so inferior that you are in danger of loosing your entire base to a competitor that sees the problem and can deliver a system similar to look and feel of the old desktop version? We may have found another one , thank goodness.

Pros

Nothing good to say about the product. The tech support is wonderful- but they have heard it from everyone - bring back the desk top version!!!

Cons

Too slow, too cumbersome, not user friendly, list 90% of the functionality from the desk top version. HomeAway should ask for their money back from the software writers on the cloud version.

If only there was customer support!

Not sure how to review Xotelia as we never managed to set up! Despite that they were happy to keep getting their fees every month (6 months). I would suggest they have a fixed cost for set up and then take normal fees. In my experience I would NOT recommend someone to use their services due to lack of customer service. There were 2/3 week delays on responses and answers were very vague.

Pros

Affordable

Cons

No customer service

Dear Zoe, We are sorry you encountered issues with our customer support. We will use your feedback to improve our solution and our service. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

Excellent Customer Service From Sam

Pros

Easy for bookings to be made. Excellent customer service from Sam.

Cons

Not helpful with regard to cancellations during lockdown.