eviivo

Channel Manager, Booking Engine & Property Management System

eviivo Reviews - Page 2

Wedgewood Guest House in Terrace, BC, Canada

Whenever I have had an inquiry or required assistance I'd send an email and Eviivo would respond in a very timely manner - and I appreciate that I can speak to a live person when contacting me.

Pros

Eviivo is our Channel Manager for our Bed & Breakfast, so when a reservation is made on our website or the websites of Expedia, Booking.com and AirBnB all the calendars are populated by Eviivo which results in no double bookings.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, we've had excellent service.

Best Customer Service

When I was notified that eviivo would take over Rezovation which I used for 13 years, I was worried. however, all agents of eviivo I came in contact with have performed better than I could have imagined. it is just comforting to know that a team of eviivo has your back . thank you, I love you all.

Pros

The easy use was important for me and the continuing of records I had developed by using the software which eviivo took over.

Cons

nothing, I cannot say any negative word about this product. i am a completly satisfied customer. At 72 i need a lot of support when it comes to software.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Eviivo - is an excellent professional!

Now I have more time to do other things other than being online with a channel manager - - eviivo is so easy to use - and relaxing, because it's not a cumbersome program at all - rather, it's great! Please Note - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Eviivo - is an excellent professional! I had to deal with her because eviivo needed an updated credit card. She is smart, and a very top-shelf employee, from my experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. No wonder she is already a superior leader. It clearly shows. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a winner for certain. Best Regards, Dean Rintoul (it's my wife's business and I assist her, as well as have 2 businesses myself)

Pros

The software is easy to manage, and fun to use. In 2019, we had to change providers-channel managers when Xotelia went away - and we didn't want to change but after we joined eviivo - we know it's way better than what we had before. Eviivo is awesome in my opinion.

Cons

Nothing - the software is clearly superior

Hi Dean. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us! We are so happy to hear you've been saving time and feeling relaxed while using My Channel Manager. It's the best! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to be a trusted partner and industry ally.

Software with a lot of options!!!

Pros

I became associated with this software when the previous software company REZOVATIONS sold to Eviivo. The transition was a bit bumpy at first but over time Eviivo has become enjoyable to use. It has a lot of capability with a lot of options. Customer service is sometimes right on with help, other times I struggle to get a solution or a satisfying answer to my question or concern. I would like to see an improvement to the the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers.

Cons

I would like to see an improvement to the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers. It would be nice to be able to preview or edit the email before you send it to your customer. Some times it becomes this software makes it difficult to change the price of a room when you book it.

Eviivo

Very frustrating dealing with European service at first. Once discovered US helpers went much smoother (even though I was told not to talk to them)

Pros

Easy to use. Customer service generally helpful.

Cons

When first joined through European group was supposed to have a tutorial for discount but they were always at 3 or 4 in morning. Very impratical. Still no follow-up to this complaint. Finally told I was to call London, Engl. Not likely. Other item was transferring Excel info from your summary to mine. When I delete so many unneces columns I should be able to save so I don't have to reinvent wheel each time. Finally, trying to figure out how to get larger font on summary sheets so can see customers name easier.

Great Experience

HomeAway's staff is great. Having used old Rezov Desktop version for 8 years I've had many years of experience with their software and support staff. Upon wanting to update to a web based version I used a competitor for 3 mo's and although I devoted a LOT OF TIME I switched back to Rezov and have been happy primarily due to the EXCELLENT support staff, in my opinion second only to Apple's. No one's software is perfect but having great support staff is critical and most of the same team has been with this company all these years which says a lot :-)

Pros

The Tech Support Team is Heads and Tails above the competition. I'm not sure about some of these reviews as I have had such GREAT support. Yes would like to see better reports and few other things but that happens with lot of software. The support really makes the program stand out. And I've had no problems with the booking interface. Got notice 10/2017 that the HTLM version is coming next month and with it better reports :-).

Superb in every way

Pros

We own and run a very successful small award winning Bed & Breakfast in Northamptonshire and Eviivo was initially recommended to us by a close friend who could not recommend them highly enough. Our experience with Eviivo was nothing less than totally professional at all times, their software has been so well developed and it took us no time at all to to feel we had been using it for years - their training was second to non and really helped when starting to get to grips with the software and what we particularly liked was how flexible it was towards our business. I really cannot recommend Eviivo highly enough you made was was initially a minefield a complete pleasure.

Cons

I have none at all, everything was so well thought out and there was always someone on the end of a telephone to help out if needed.

Perfect Partner

I find Eviivo a "perfect partner "for my business. They specialise with Guest Houses and small hotels in general and as such I feel they have a unique position in the Industry.They appreciate day to day issues at my level of the market and have support staff ready and able to advise on all issues from pricing, offers, website issues etc

Pros

We were a new start in this business. We were aware of Free to Book and Queensborough but opted for Eviivo and they have assisted us throughout. I only have to deal with Eviivo who manage the critical process of dealing with 3rd party OTA's and reconciling revenue take and commissions which is so efficient.

Cons

Nothing specific. In general I find the system relatively straightforward for my needs

Eviivo Booking engine

Over all we are pleased with Eviivo. The more we play around with settings and features, the more we have been able to refine things to our needs.

Pros

Set up and general usage. The way we show on third party booking sites.

Cons

Lack of direct customer support on Sundays, and the limited availability of support on Saturdays. We are a bed and breakfast and the weekends are our busiest times. Having support to resolve issues would be very helpfull.

Inherited this product....

Monthly costs remain where we have bookings or not.... Most of our bookings are done outside of needing Eviivo and Merchant Bank.....

Pros

Converting over from Rezovation to Eviivo got off slowly due to Bad communication; once we got rolling it went ok...

Cons

Once we were done with the conversion team we fell into a hole; where All, and I mean All communication was done on line and response we slow, until the 3rd or 4th email.... trying to find a call to call was very time consuming, and I ended up having to reach out, back to my conversion team... We have additional costs that were not there with the old software; intuit was not available for payments, so we had to switch - also with more costs to us...

Donald, You are absolutely correct. The migration that we put you and other RezOvation customers through during the migration from the selling entity was a poor experience for many. The US team was brand new, the seller provided an unrealistic timeline and some very poor assistance and eviivo is still sporting a black eye from the experience more than 18 months later. I am staring at your booking...

Software is good

As described a very comprehensive solution for an industry from Bed and Breakfast to multi room hotels. Even a person who is digitally challenged like myself working through the help desk has used it successfully for over 10 years

Pros

Very good comprehensive system essential to the smooth operation of my business

Cons

A bit challenging when it comes to changing rate plans

My Eviivo review

I was asked, a few years ago, to do a filmed review for Eviivo. No problems until I was asked about support given to us by Eviivo! I indicated that they should miss that question! I really didn’t want to give such a negative reply, the only one I could give at the time! If I was to repeat the performance I would now be able to praise the support with live chat when you need it and the list of most asked questions answered etc. Well done Eviivo for listening!

Pros

The Eviivo diary and booking procedure are very easy to use and have improved with additional options especially making group bookings. I can see at a glance what rooms I have available and bookings I have.

Cons

The area I find harder to use is setting up special offers, discounts etc. I have done it but often have to get help from chat room or phone. This tends to put me off setting these up.

Bon outil de gestion des réservations

Eviivo est notre premier Channel manager. Nous avons gagné beaucoup de temps et de sécurité dans la gestion de nos réservation.

Pros

- Formation simple - Logiciel intuitif et facile à utiliser (planning, gestion des tarifs) - Synchronisation des plannings et des tarifs avec la plupart des acteurs majeurs du marché

Cons

- Abonnement un peu élevé pour une petite structure comme la notre. Mais semble être dans les mêmes prix que les concurrents directs d'Eviivo - En 2 ans et demi, nous avons eu subit deux interruptions de services pour quelques heures. - Le fait de basculer sur une page eviivo depuis notre site (avant, nous avons notre propre page de réservation en ligne) n'est pas forcement le mieux. Notre propre site ne bénéficie plus des clics sur la page de réservation.

Great help from support

Today my overall was GREAT! after three days trying to reach support, calling, using self help and trying to chat I got no one. I have five riverside log cabins and I was adding a sixth. I was rusty on all the set up criteria and needed help for three days. I forget how I reached him exactly but when I reached [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he answered every question and helped me by actually making a couple changes on things I was having difficulty with and walking me through other items. Probably had 5 or 6 different unfinished items to go live. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped through all of it. It was just hard to reach a person. When I did it all went well.

Pros

It can do anything a vacation rental owner can possible think of.

Cons

More selections when setting up for small users and not big hotels.

An excellent platform for the small hotelier and great company to deal with

ability to simply and seamlessly manage my hotels ability to be on many OTAs with differentiated pricing without limited risk of over-bookings

Pros

easy to use intuitive to set up good customer service - especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have now got used to the chat function. how the software is constantly evolving with new features and reports etc

Cons

screen footprint - we used to be able to see all of our rooms without scrolling but cannot anymore not integrated with hostelworld.com (would switch my other sites No audit trail of issues raised/resolutions Inability to write private/internal only notes which do not appear on guest correspondence inability to split bookings - eg group bookings with different start and end dates, or where guest will move rooms during a stay

Good product

I used this Software for a year. It is a good product if you have a small Hotel. They don't offer PSM, only channel manager. It is easy to use, but they created a Beta version for bookings and I started to get overbookings. I try to contact technical supper several times, and they answered me like one month later. I had to be very careful with the Beta version, because of that. After one year contract, I decided to try another product, with better costomer service. And with PSM to make my life easier.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can use it in any computer with internet. Easy to find reservations, cancellations, etc.

Cons

Very slow customer service. They don't answer fast when you have the problem and need to solve it in that moment. They don't have live chat. The beta version has many mistakes, like over bookings. The mobile version is not very friendly, very small, not really for smartphones.

Dear Gretel, Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied is the quality of our solution. Indeed, some features are in Beta version but for most of them you should be able to use them at their full potential very soon. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

Great Product, Once Teething Problems Were Addressed

Pros

The Eviivo suite is generally very user-friendly and interfaces well with Online Travel Agencies. Customer support is generally good and usually accessible very promptly.

Cons

The transition to the Eviivo suite was very problematic, not helped by having little or no customer support at that time (Spring 2019). Clearly the company/team were completely overwhelmed but we had no idea what was going on, as we (generally) got no response to requests for support by email or voicemail. Hopefully that was a one-off, as customer support is now generally good. The most annoying remaining issue is that, at our subscription level, customers cannot make reservations online using American Express. This is hard to fathom for a product being sold in the USA and we feel certain that this has cost us business.

Easy to use software

Switching software is always a challenge because it is different and not what you are use to. Eviivo suite is very user friendly and didn't take long to learn all the in's and out's.

Pros

Eviivo is very user friendly. I took the tutorial offered, and after watching that it wasn't that hard to initially set up.

Cons

Once you are live some things are locked in and you need to get help if you want to change things up. But this is very easy to do. Someone is available on live chat to help you out.

Total Disaster of a Reservation Software

Eviivo is an innkeeper's worst nightmare. When we adopted a new, better software and disconnected Eviivo from all of the OTA's, Eviivo had the nerve to charge us THREE MONTHS worth of fees to disconnect, despite the fact that this was not mentioned in any sign-up documents or by any tech support personnel. When we didn't immediately pay the fee, Eviivo maliciously went back into Expedia and reconnected our listing to them causing multiple double-bookings. These folks are bad news. Stay away.

Pros

There were no redeeming qualities to this software.

Cons

This software was difficult to implement and use. Eviivo provided literally NO customer support, and they messed up our listings with OTA's..............erroneous pictures, descriptions, poor quality and size of photos, you name it, they did it wrong. We lost a 6-year, five-star listing on Bed & Breakfast .com along with four years of customer records. The transition from RezOvation to Eviivo cost us time, money, and 10% of our previous year's bookings, and gave us months of stress and worry. These people are incompetent and uncaring about customer needs.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Eviivo has cost our business time and money. I am now looking to replace eviivo with another booking engine. It's a shame that the customer service is so lacking because I really had hoped I would like their product. Especially after being on Webervations for 15 yrs which saw virtually no improvements to their calendar despite so many technical advancements in that timeframe which really makes my point...how could eviivo be so much worse than the antiquated and outdated Webervations? At least Weber worked reliably and never cost me reservations.

Pros

Absolutely nothing. Booking engine is NOT working. Their customer service is NON EXISTENT. Phone calls go to voice mail, emails unanswered, support tickets unanswered, online chat spotty at best.

Cons

This booking engine is unreliable at best. Since going "live" 2 weeks ago I have not received a reservation thru eviivo because it doesn't work. I have received calls from guests who were unable to complete their booking online which was exactly my experience after I conducted my own test to ensure their system was actually functioning. My test booking never went thru...just kept cycling back to the...

Hi Sheri, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Weber. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Eviivo has been Very Harmful to our Business since Going Live

Pros

There are some useful software features to optimize OTA listings. Being able to manage multiple properties from one account is helpful.

Cons

Eviivo has been very harmful to our business since our Go Live date on 1/28/19. We expected that the Go Live process wouldn't be perfect, but their complete lack of customer support and communication concerning very urgent issues is unacceptable. Our properties are actively losing revenue every day this continues. Our customer service is suffering. We are unable to complete accounting reports and prepare...

Hi Audrey, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

7 years of pulling my hair out...

So many growing pains! We've had the software for about 7 years, and I have really mixed feelings. This product has so much potential, but it seems that it's being executed poorly at times, with perhaps some questionable development decisions. When we first began using the software, we had a credit card terminal to process payments, but opted to use the internal credit card processing for a more...

Pros

Ease of use. Support is always available during normal business hours, and no wait time. Customization of reports and letters. Automated letters for reminders and follow-up with guests. Excellent up-time. No Night Audit process necessary.

Cons

The largest problem I have with this product is the lack of ability to choose your own credit card processor. You are basically stuck with two options, Intuit (awful), and InnPayment which I have not tried yet. Our resort takes advance deposits up to one-year in advance of arrival. Many of our guests return year after year, and so opt to make their next year's reservation when departing. The problem...

Complete Package, great value.

Overall I have been very impressed over the 10+ years I have used their software. I have dabbled with other options but none are as complete and reliable.

Pros

Compared to similar solutions the eviivo suite is a very complete and well designed bit of software. There are fairly regular updates and improvements and the customer service and support is brilliant.

Cons

The multi-property version needs a few tweeks, for example on one tab you can select a property move to another tab and it has a different property selected which can cause you to change details on the wrong one. Not a huge issue if you are paying attention but it has caught me out a couple times

Ein sehr schlechtes Programm!

Von 2018 bis Sommer 2019 habe ich versucht mit EVIIO zu arbeiten. Der Testmonat wurde überschritten mit Schulungen, so dass ich für 1 Jahr das Programm an der Backe hatte. Mein Fazit: EVIÍVO ist unübersichtlich, umständlich und grottenschlecht in der Bedienung! Nach vielen Diskussionen bin ich zu einem anderen Programm gewechselt, und zwar nach der rechtzeitigen Kündigung, bereits ca. 4 Monate vor...

Pros

Ich kann nichts Positives berichten. Die Kenntisnahme zur Kündigung musste sehr energisch eingefordert werden.

Cons

Die Schulungen wurden über den Testmonat hinausgezögert, so dass der Folgevertrag griff. Das Aussteigen wird bei EVIIO nicht leicht gemacht!

Sehr geehrte Frau Kraak, es tut uns leid, dass es bei der Abschaltung Ihrer eviivo suite zu Problemen gekommen ist. Bitte beachten Sie, dass die direkte Abschaltung unsererseits nur auf ausdrucklichen Wunsch erfolgt. In der Kundigungsbestatigungs-Email weisen wir ebenso grundsatzlich darauf hin, zu welchem Datum diese Abschaltung erfolgt und es wird empfohlen, alle notwendigen Informationen vorher extern zu speichern. Wir werden Sie zeitnah kontaktieren, um mit Ihnen personlich die Situation zu losen. Viele Gru?e David von eviivo

Une catastrophe, servi le client absent qui ne rappelle jamais

Je cherche à partir en ayant le moins de perte d’exploitation...

Pros

Le logiciel est bien mais c’est bien la seule chose. Même l’application n’est pas pratique quand on a plusieurs établissements

Cons

Une catastrophe !!! Je ne vais pas m’étendre sur les tarifs flous, cachés, qui augmentent et des factures illisibles. S’il n’y avait que ça encore on accepterait. Non, cela fait 9 mois que j’envoie des tableaux détaillés avec copie écrans des erreurs monstrueuses sur la remontée d’information sur tous les sites de réservations : photos qui n’appartiennent pas à notre établissement, on fait le petit...