eviivo

Channel Manager, Booking Engine & Property Management System

eviivo Reviews - Page 4

An essential tool

First class from start to finish

Pros

The Eviivo suite provides a privately run B&B or hotel with everything required to get online, manage bookings and communicate with customers. It is wonderful to only deal with one provider in order to have a presence on every website that matters in the hospitality business

Cons

Nothing. The functionality provides everything I need.

Eviivo makes my life easier... very intuitive software.. eviivo is a joy to work with

Pros

Diary is quick easy way to manage multiple OTAs Startup help with training and website development was great Online help chat very helpful and quick Reports to see how business is doing are very useful Promos very easy to setup and pushed out instantly

Cons

The monthly invoice from eviivo is a little difficult to read and reconcile Having to login every few minutes... would like option to stay logged in or for a longer period of timeu

A useful but cumbersome channel manager

I used it because it was the platform available to me through BBCanada. If I remember correctly the yearly fee was quite low (perhaps a discount through BB Canada?) Once BBCanada was working on launching their own platform I began looking for another channel manager.

Pros

I like that it managed by bookings on multiple OTA's

Cons

I found it difficult to use. The functions were not easy to find and making updates was confusing.

Not just a software. Eviivo is a great team , ready to help,just what my small Guest House needs.

Pros

Easy to use and great reports available. The set up was very simple and the training provided on line was very clear and accessible. Excellent support from the Eviivo team throughout the period I have been using the software.

Cons

I am probably not using all the software to its maximum for my business; but this is my fault not theirs. I need to invest a little more time in using the software which will save me time in the longer run.

RezOvation Web review

Pros

It is easy to use and provides just about everything we need. It may provide more, we just have to explore. :) Vendor is an easy phone call away and always has helped us with whatever issue we have.

Cons

1. The Quickbooks integration could be better. 2. Setting up Group Reservations, with multiple payment methods, could be easier. 3. Definitely need to get more information on guests who book through a booking engine. We do not have an arrival time, name of the person traveling with them, etc. We always have to send out a follow up letter ourselves. If there was a way to automate the follow up letter that would be very helpful.

A good start

Good software after you learn it.

Pros

Once you get over the hurdle of a high learning curve, this product has higher functionality and features than many of the other hosting softwares. They offer physical devices for onsite bookings and they software and carry over contacts and reservations from previous booking softwares. Great product.

Cons

I used to run the third party booking softwares of a small hotel in Santa Barbara, we picked up rezovation as an alternative from our native software. From the get go, this product is limited in information distribution and functionality. You can’t force push updates to your listings, and it’s hard to create promo codes and “weekend deals”. You need extensive learning time since the learning curve is high.

Great Team, great solution, very thankful working with them

Working with xotelia is just great. They keep on supporting us from the very beginning and we always receive good solutions for our needs. They keep focus on their customers and their needs, what is very important for us. A very stabile system and processes go very well. We can absolutely recommend to other little and midsize business units working in the business of holiday apartments, hotels, etc. we are very happy, to build our own growth in a great partnership with xotelia.

Pros

very stabile, support, customer orientated

Cons

nothing

Hi Dino, We thank you very much for your feedback. We are proud to be part of your business. Remember that a referral program is available in case you would like to recommend Xotelia to a friend. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

I have had great service with Eviivo. I especially like the customer service chat, I get immediate service and resolution within minutes of my initiation.

Pros

I like the Customer Support very much. I have always had my questions answered promptly and issues resolved promptly. The Software is easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

It does take a little bit to set up and to understand the software, but once you get it set up, it is easy to use.

Easy to use, full featured for smaller businesses, reasonable cost

Overall, eviivo has been great for us. The conversion was 100% accurate, and we've had a great experience. Support staff are available when needed and knowledgable.

Pros

The software does everything that is needed for a smaller property that doesn't require sophisticated rate management

Cons

Limitations in the number of templates for guest communications.

Generally good and easy to work with, generally happy

Pros

Good overview (dairy), easy to make bookings, easy access to guest registrations, last software releases really improved

Cons

Some things are are hard to find (like changing minimum/maximum stays), searching quite a while for things you don't need every day, some overviews are confusing (like since Airbnb is involved, I have a base rate and and Airbnb rate); the App definitely needs improvement, not using it anymore

Easy for beginners, powerful enough for nerds

Pros

RezO has been a stable product for tracking reservations and sales at our B&B for quite some time. The ability to customize the product and the interaction with the client is truly great, but the basic functionality of the product is really easy to show to new team members. We have sold quite a few rooms because RezO will send custom e-mails based on client occasions. So, for example, it will send them an e-mail in advance of their birthday generating a reminder and, often times, a sale.

Cons

No Sunday tech support and no ability to automatically adjust rates based on demand but I haven't seen this in any similar products unless they're incrementally more expensive.

Affordable and improving

It was very hard to migrate and get someone to help me set things up. Few features that were promised in the beginning were not available so that was upsetting but seeing eviivo improve and implement new add ons makes it easier and easier.

Pros

It is very easy to use, double bookings don't happen.

Cons

Eviivo is constantly improving but every time there are major changes done, some of my original setting get messed up. Technical part of the software needs a lot of work. Few features like adding events could really make a big difference.

Just perfect

I've been using Xotelia for more than three years now. I am totally satisfied with the service provided. The kindness and reactivity of the people always ready to help. I wouldn'd change for anything else.

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to update prices and availabilities for all rooms at the same time. Not one by one

Dear Philippe, Thanks for the positive feedback. We are more than happy to hear you are satisfied with the service we provide. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

NO COSTUMER SERVICE!!!

Eviivo signs you up, then you will never hear from them again, and dont expect to get the money they owe you. And in case your thinking the otas should being paying me, I contacted Expedia, who did answer immediately, everything is done through eviivo, since I'm connected to them through eviivo.

Pros

There are some very useful options with eviivo. Connecting to Otas is easy, and being able to set up different seasonal pricing without having to go in and change.

Cons

Absolutely no customer service. In the process of going from rezo to eviivo and connecting to the otas through eviivo and not bedandbreakfast.com, I received a reservation. It was lost in transition. I could never get an answer from eviivo. I emailed, tried their online chat, sat for an hour waiting for someone to come on to no avail. Yes it was during their listed hours. I have had them now 2 months, still haven't received any ota payments. Again emailed, have waited for chat. Finally called the only number available and they cant help with that, it accounting. No one from accounting says there. They would call me back. I'm still waiting!!

Recommend

I never had any problems. When I had questions the support team was great at explaining. I lost my business due to Covid. My dreams, hardwork and my goals were taken from me with one outbreak. I had to cancel my account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed me so much compassion. I cannot thank her enough. A little goes a long way and she went beyond that.

Pros

Easy to use for this old gal. There were many things in the system that I did not use. I had a little inn, but I liked the parts I used.

Cons

Seriously nothing. I was pleased with all of it.

Eviivo smart suite

Overall experience has been very positive

Pros

Great system, very user friendly. good diary system. easy to take payments. Easy to iupdate with special offers

Cons

No real issues with the system. The initial training was good but until you use the system yourself and explore you cannot learn it thoroughly

Deceitful pricing and terrible support! Stay away!

I understand that not all software is perfect but the main problem we have is that critical bugs have gone unfixed for over 5 months and the organization has been deceitful in their contracting. They promised a similar monthly payment for similar functionality but we are paying over 3 times more for less functions. This is not ok.

Pros

It looks like the software could have potential if they were able to fix issues in a timely manner. While they have some good pieces of functionality, they get lost amongst all the other bugs and lack of functionality.

Cons

I want to start by saying we were patient for over 4 months understanding that Eviivo was managing many migrations from rezovation and issues would arise, but after 6 months we have run out of patience! The customer services organization is terrible! It is not the agents fault but any contact always leads to a dead end and we cannot get any manager to contact us. The software has constant outages that...

Strong Customer Service

For a baby boomer who learned how to use software flying by the seat of my pants, the program was a little daunting at first. But after some time and help from customer service it has become very easy for me to use. I've made some mistakes, but customer service was able to correct them for me. Now I feel very comfortable with the program. There are many reports and areas that I am still not familiar with, but overall I am pleased with Eviivo.

Pros

Ease of use and the functionality of the Diary.

Cons

I would like some additional seminars on the use of some of the reports that I can access.

Eviivo allows us to enjoy the benefits of a large group while being a small establishment.

Pros

The real time management of the planning and this whatever the origin of the reservation. The presence on many sites without having to intervene. A management tool of our tariffs easy to use

Cons

I do not use the billing tool because we had one before joining Eviivo. Everything suits me on the site of Eviivo and it is difficult to say what suits me the least.

RezOvation GT provides me with great property management software and is a great sales tool. I know that the staff is always working on my behalf to improve the product and to help me be a better innkeeper.

Pros

The seamless integration between on-line inventory with the booking engine and inventory on BedandBreakfast.com makes my life as an innkeeper so much easier. Being able to quickly and easily change rates, minimum stays,and availability allows me sell more rooms. Also, because everything is in real-time, I never have any double bookings. Sometimes as an innkeeper, I get fixated on an operational issue...

Cons

Because we are a full service Inn, I need in-depth reporting that had been part of Desktop that has not been fully developed for GT yet. Many users are not looking for the amount of detail that I prefer, nor do they have as much group business as we do so I understand that the needs of the many come before the needs of the few.

PERFECT ! I used Xotelia since 2 years ago , and never I have a problem .

I used different software before Xotelia and never it's so easy, and never I met a problem on my planning and reservation. For me it's the best and perfect

Pros

very easy and secure

Cons

nothing

Dear Caroline, Thank your taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that our solution answers your need. Remember we do referral deal : if you invite one of your friend to use Xotelia, you will get 2 extra months for free! We wish you a busy summer season! The Xotelia Team

Does everything I need in a booking system.

Able to see all booking from all channels. Ease of payment.

Pros

I like being able to make promo codes for marketing purposes, I like being able to use my MOTO System for taking payments.

Cons

Adding rates takes a bit of time to get your head around and set up. I don't like the booking showing up as an alert after you have received and taken payment from another card ok.

L'Avenir, a b&b in Normandy

It makes sharing booking on line with other partners possible and easy, without doublebooking or answering the phone during the whole day. Productivity and serenity for a very affordable price. The invoicing feature of Xotelia doesn't fit yet our use.

Pros

The control and possibility it gives us to close reservations on the websites of our booking partners, while we still are able to sell the rooms on our own website.

Cons

The invoicing feature doesn't fit our use yet.

Nous vous remercions pour votre commentaire Monsieur Biolan et vous souhaitons une très belle saison. Bien à vous, L'Équipe Xotelia

Great Support!

9 out of 10.

Pros

I was a little nervous when Eviivo bought out Bed&Breakfast.com....Very happy they did! Much more powerful and user friendly. Customer support is always willing to go above and beyond.

Cons

It was a little "glitchy" in the beginning but they seemed to have worked out all the bugs.

Hi Ross. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with eviivo! We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to continuing to be a trusted partner and industry ally!

EVIIVO is fast, efficient and user friendly. Customer support is excellent. Highly recommended.

Pros

Reliable and quick. Good visual (we can see all our rooms on one screen for an overall view). Any problems, customer support is easy to contact either by phone or via the virtual helpdesk which really does work and is quick! Advisors always contact you again to ensure you are happy which we appreciate.

Cons

We are not very technical, but have found anything we are not sure about, there is always someone on hand to assist you. So really there are no cons.