eviivo

Channel Manager, Booking Engine & Property Management System

eviivo Reviews - Page 5

Without this software we would still be in the last century

Reaching a global audience

Pros

The software links me to every booking site that advertise on our behalf. This gives us a far wider audience than we could reach without it.

Cons

Currently the only downside to this product is the live chat which can take a little too long as the staff are dealing with more than one person.

My review

I am very comfortable with the format. I haven't tried anything else. The customer support is very much improved. I believe they were understaffed during the transition period.

Pros

The integration with OTA partners. The compatibility with our website. The email templates are easy to use.

Cons

Very bumpy during transition period. Still learning all the powerful tools that are available to use. More tutorials and refreshers. Maybe personalized help.

Mostly good - complexity of rate calendars not explained well

Pros

Real time and online availability view. Ability to add notes. Payment status clear and payment processing on time and accurate.

Cons

Too much functionality for a small business - eviivo lite????? No replies to some email questions gets frustrating. Training of staff on the chat line could be improved also.

generally easy to use, can be a bit cumbersome trying to fine tune things but good customer support.

Easy to use diary, guest database, channel manager.

Pros

New changes to diary make it very easy to navigate. Ability to see all bookings in one diary is the best.

Cons

Downtime - if the system is down (as it was earlier this month for almost 24 hours) then there is no way to see checkouts / checkins / how much is owing.

Good cloud based system, but pricey for Canadian properties.

Pros

Product is easy to configure and use in general. Great to have cloud based system with easy access from any computer.

Cons

Product is pricey when you want to connect to OTA's for Canadian properties due to exchange rates. Have found with recent update that some functionality has been lost, which is frustrating.

Ease of working with Eviivo

Pros

The software was easy to learn and work with. I had no issues with any downtime and could always count on the system to be up and running which is so important when running a business. We transitioned from a similar booking manager, I very much appreciated the support during that process and ease of changeover.

Cons

The program was easy to use and integrate with.

See above.

Pros

Integration was very very rough as we were with the big integration from Rezovation. Customer support initially was extremely poor as they underestimated the tasks. However, once all the kinks were ironed out support have been very capable and responsive.

Cons

See above. Also still has some issues re data from Expedia collect bookings are never correct. I need to manually correct.

Its getting better

we've been using Eviivo since it launched in the USA. Customer support was not great in the beginning phases, but the longer we used it the customer service got better and faster. Now they are able to fix most problems fairly quickly. They are friendly and courteous.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use. It has more features than our previous system.

Cons

It had a lot of bugs in the beginning, we rode out the bumps, we grew with them and like them now.

Happy!

Having the cleaning buffer feature and enhanced guest communications options has been helpful.

Pros

The tech support staff is always very helpful.

Cons

I think the reporting of OTA remittances should be more detailed. It's often difficult to reconcile.

Booking Software

Good

Pros

Inexpensive. Works well commission free with other OTAs. Clean and simple for a small operation and single user.

Cons

If staff changes over there is Somewhat of a long learning curve. Not easy to make changes to reservations. Selecting multiple units is not straight forward.

James, Good morning and thank you for taking the time to review eviivo suite. I am the GM for eviivo in USA and would love to chat with you to get feedback on your suggestions on how we can continue to make eviivo a better platform for users like you. I will reach out via email and make sure that you have my number for continued feedback in the future! Thank you for your 2+ years of patronage of eviivo suite!

Eviivo

Experience with Eviivo has been very good - they have been very quick to help me with any questions I have had.

Pros

Eviivo is very easy to use and it is easy to access the information.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software. It meets the needs of my b and b.

Webinar

General pretty good and the help with the webinars through lockdown have been great the ones we have managed to join

Pros

There are many features to help with reporting

Cons

The reports can be a little confusing and sometimes amendments on the pages can be difficult to find

Like Eviivo so far

Pros

Ease in reporting, and pdfs are good for printing.

Cons

Some of the reports aren't active, just titled on list.

Simple channel manager, but missing several features and some glitches.

1. The channel manager is generally reliable and interface is fairly easy to use. 2. The downside is that you cannot create promotions which will also show up for each room type's prices. It seems you can only do a minimum nights restriction but it doesn't show up as a promotion. It would be nice to be able to do other promotions and have it show as a special promotion when clicking to view the...

Cons

Thank you for sharing your experience with Xotelia Channel Manager, Kamonsak. Our team is working hard on bettering the channel manager's features as well as our customer service. The international team is growing and we're doing our best to satisfy all demands. You may also find answers to your questions on the FAQ page: goo.gl/le5oSH.

Un excellent planning-manager pour les maisons d'hôtes à fort potentiel

Pros

Possibilité d'ouvrir à de nouvelles plate-formes en ligne, et cohérence avec le site, implémentation "plug-in" très performante

Cons

eviivo est tellement soutenant qu'on souhaite pouvoir les contacter le week-end!

Overall the software works well for my business

Pros

The ability to pre authorise payment, alter cancellation periods, and no double bookings from OTA's.

Cons

when using contact "us form" I have had no reply I asked question if my entries into the Eviivo award had been received but have not had a reply.

Excellent Customer Seevice

An overall good experience

Pros

Every customer service representative I’ve spoken with has patiently answered all my questions during transition, even to the point of loading some photos that needed to be resized.

Cons

It was a little difficult to navigate initially.

Eviivo Works Well For Our Adirondack Cottage Rentals

Solves our needs for a robust booking system. Easy to update once you get familiar with the functions.

Pros

Easy to use. Staff helped set up and are responsive to concerns. Affordable. User friendly

Cons

Took awhile to get up and running when many previous Webervations customers had to migrate at the same time. Works fine now that we've had time to adjust to the changes.

All we need!

Pros

eviivo provides us with all the resources we need to make our B&B work!

Cons

We can not think of any. it has worked well for us.

Easy to use, and help is generally to hand when needed.

Pros

Good selection of booking channels, including Airbnb. Useful reports and statistics to track how you’re doing.

Cons

Slightly complicated pricing system which makes it difficult to adjust.

I WISH I read reviews before switching to eviivio

Pros

Nothing . I used webervations for years and had no choice to switch

Cons

THey advertised that they could be channel manager and connect/sync my calender, pricing etc with booking.com, expedia and airb I gat 97 % of my bookings from Exp and booking.com . After 2 months they could not connect with expedia. They kept promising, said wait. Then . disappear with no response from even the Snt Customer rep I finally talked to. What lost me about $10 000 in revenue...

Right hotel software for our house

Fast commissioning and very good connection to the international booking portals

Pros

great link with the booking portals and consistency

Cons

It is a standard system for ready use. Individual special settings are not possible

You're on your own

We have done everything on our end to make this work, but Eviivo is understaffed and not fulfilling their end of our agreement. At some point in January, after completing the arduous setup process, without our approval or even informing us, Eviivo disconnected our OTA and all of our calendars were subject to double booking. We only found out when a guest called and told us. We have spent a week of unreturned phone calls, unanswered online queries, and a chat line that is rarely, if ever, staffed, unsearchable on our OTAs and searching for another booking engine. We had to deactivate our listings to keep from double booking. We are losing business, wasting time, and extremely frustrated.

Pros

I wanted to love Eviivo: the promise of merging all calendars, one click OTA connection, ease of integration, etc. all looked too good to be true.

Cons

Absolute lack of customer service; Eviivo changes to the system that prevent us from being able to book guests or use the OTA features; unresponsive phone, chat and online query systems are a farce.

Xotelia Channel Manager Works Great!

The Xotelia channel manager works great and I no longer worry about multiple reservations. The product can handle multiple guaranteed reservation websites (i.e. Booking.com, Expedia.com, BBCanada) extremely well and has its own website that I have linked to my business website. The service through BBCanada is excellent and they have resolved some technical issues quickly. I recommend the Xotelia channel manager product to any B&B owner.

Pros

The channel manager can handle 4 different guaranteed reservation websites and solves the multiple bookings problem. It also tracks bookings from and to other reservation sites so I no longer have to sign in to the other systems like Expedia and Booking.com.

Cons

All dates should be in written i.e. July, 1, 2106) format not numeric i.e. 01-10-2016.

Dear Mike, We thank you very much for your message. It makes us very happy to know that our product answers your need perfectly! Wishing you a busy summer season, The Xotelia team

Easy to use flexible and meets our needs

Pros

Can be used anywhere. Keeps us compliant. Has more scope than we use at the moment. Gets regular updates to functions.

Cons

Need to sort disaster recovery solutions a bit slicker. Can go dormant whilst using it from time to time.