eviivo Logo

eviivo

Channel Manager, Booking Engine & Property Management System

eviivo Reviews - Page 6

Without this software we would still be in the last century

Reaching a global audience

Pros

The software links me to every booking site that advertise on our behalf. This gives us a far wider audience than we could reach without it.

Cons

Currently the only downside to this product is the live chat which can take a little too long as the staff are dealing with more than one person.

Mostly good - complexity of rate calendars not explained well

Pros

Real time and online availability view. Ability to add notes. Payment status clear and payment processing on time and accurate.

Cons

Too much functionality for a small business - eviivo lite????? No replies to some email questions gets frustrating. Training of staff on the chat line could be improved also.

generally easy to use, can be a bit cumbersome trying to fine tune things but good customer support.

Easy to use diary, guest database, channel manager.

Pros

New changes to diary make it very easy to navigate. Ability to see all bookings in one diary is the best.

Cons

Downtime - if the system is down (as it was earlier this month for almost 24 hours) then there is no way to see checkouts / checkins / how much is owing.

Good cloud based system, but pricey for Canadian properties.

Pros

Product is easy to configure and use in general. Great to have cloud based system with easy access from any computer.

Cons

Product is pricey when you want to connect to OTA's for Canadian properties due to exchange rates. Have found with recent update that some functionality has been lost, which is frustrating.

Ease of working with Eviivo

Pros

The software was easy to learn and work with. I had no issues with any downtime and could always count on the system to be up and running which is so important when running a business. We transitioned from a similar booking manager, I very much appreciated the support during that process and ease of changeover.

Cons

The program was easy to use and integrate with.

Outil indispensable

Pros

Enormément de choses sont paramétrables. Service support très réactif

Cons

Application mobile moyenne à mon sens. J'aimerai pouvoir avoir la vision globale planning de tous les hébergement sur un seul écran pour visuellement avoir de suite les entrées sorties de la journée

Showing original review in French. See translation

Well done for Sam from support team, he was very helpful

Pros

Easy to use, simple to modify, cancel etc.

Cons

booking channel isn't well integrated, any changes you want to do from suite level don't really apply to booking channel. Have this issue from very beginning, long waiting time for fixtures and identifying the problems

Its getting better

we've been using Eviivo since it launched in the USA. Customer support was not great in the beginning phases, but the longer we used it the customer service got better and faster. Now they are able to fix most problems fairly quickly. They are friendly and courteous.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use. It has more features than our previous system.

Cons

It had a lot of bugs in the beginning, we rode out the bumps, we grew with them and like them now.

Highly recommended

Hard to think how we managed without it

Pros

The sheer simplicity of the software controlling our room bookings with minimal input from staff.

Cons

The Eviivo suite is constantly being improved and anything I’ve come across I didn’t think worked for me customer service resolved

Happy!

Having the cleaning buffer feature and enhanced guest communications options has been helpful.

Pros

The tech support staff is always very helpful.

Cons

I think the reporting of OTA remittances should be more detailed. It's often difficult to reconcile.

Booking Software

Good

Pros

Inexpensive. Works well commission free with other OTAs. Clean and simple for a small operation and single user.

Cons

If staff changes over there is Somewhat of a long learning curve. Not easy to make changes to reservations. Selecting multiple units is not straight forward.

James, Good morning and thank you for taking the time to review eviivo suite. I am the GM for eviivo in USA and would love to chat with you to get feedback on your suggestions on how we can continue to make eviivo a better platform for users like you. I will reach out via email and make sure that you have my number for continued feedback in the future! Thank you for your 2+ years of patronage of eviivo suite!

Eviivo

Experience with Eviivo has been very good - they have been very quick to help me with any questions I have had.

Pros

Eviivo is very easy to use and it is easy to access the information.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software. It meets the needs of my b and b.

Eviivo diary

Eviivo customer service is excellent.I have always found the service readily available,and the call handlers very helpful and courteous.

Pros

The diary is straightforward and easily accessible.

Cons

I found the previous rate changing process a bit clunky.I think it has now improved.

Webinar

General pretty good and the help with the webinars through lockdown have been great the ones we have managed to join

Pros

There are many features to help with reporting

Cons

The reports can be a little confusing and sometimes amendments on the pages can be difficult to find

See above.

Pros

Integration was very very rough as we were with the big integration from Rezovation. Customer support initially was extremely poor as they underestimated the tasks. However, once all the kinks were ironed out support have been very capable and responsive.

Cons

See above. Also still has some issues re data from Expedia collect bookings are never correct. I need to manually correct.

Like Eviivo so far

Pros

Ease in reporting, and pdfs are good for printing.

Cons

Some of the reports aren't active, just titled on list.

Simple channel manager, but missing several features and some glitches.

1. The channel manager is generally reliable and interface is fairly easy to use. 2. The downside is that you cannot create promotions which will also show up for each room type's prices. It seems you can only do a minimum nights restriction but it doesn't show up as a promotion. It would be nice to be able to do other promotions and have it show as a special promotion when clicking to view the...

Cons

Thank you for sharing your experience with Xotelia Channel Manager, Kamonsak. Our team is working hard on bettering the channel manager's features as well as our customer service. The international team is growing and we're doing our best to satisfy all demands. You may also find answers to your questions on the FAQ page: goo.gl/le5oSH.

Agent today 24-02-2022

very good

Pros

My enquiry was handled superbly He understood my requirements and sorted it out promptly

Cons

phone wait time - also the 'chat' always takes ages - when youleave an enquiry sometimes you never hear from them again

Un excellent planning-manager pour les maisons d'hôtes à fort potentiel

Pros

Possibilité d'ouvrir à de nouvelles plate-formes en ligne, et cohérence avec le site, implémentation "plug-in" très performante

Cons

eviivo est tellement soutenant qu'on souhaite pouvoir les contacter le week-end!

Showing original review in French. See translation

Overall the software works well for my business

Pros

The ability to pre authorise payment, alter cancellation periods, and no double bookings from OTA's.

Cons

when using contact "us form" I have had no reply I asked question if my entries into the Eviivo award had been received but have not had a reply.

Excellent Customer Seevice

An overall good experience

Pros

Every customer service representative I’ve spoken with has patiently answered all my questions during transition, even to the point of loading some photos that needed to be resized.

Cons

It was a little difficult to navigate initially.

Easy to use, and help is generally to hand when needed.

Pros

Good selection of booking channels, including Airbnb. Useful reports and statistics to track how you’re doing.

Cons

Slightly complicated pricing system which makes it difficult to adjust.

I WISH I read reviews before switching to eviivio

Pros

Nothing . I used webervations for years and had no choice to switch

Cons

THey advertised that they could be channel manager and connect/sync my calender, pricing etc with booking.com, expedia and airb I gat 97 % of my bookings from Exp and booking.com . After 2 months they could not connect with expedia. They kept promising, said wait. Then . disappear with no response from even the Snt Customer rep I finally talked to. What lost me about $10 000 in revenue...

You're on your own

We have done everything on our end to make this work, but Eviivo is understaffed and not fulfilling their end of our agreement. At some point in January, after completing the arduous setup process, without our approval or even informing us, Eviivo disconnected our OTA and all of our calendars were subject to double booking. We only found out when a guest called and told us. We have spent a week of unreturned phone calls, unanswered online queries, and a chat line that is rarely, if ever, staffed, unsearchable on our OTAs and searching for another booking engine. We had to deactivate our listings to keep from double booking. We are losing business, wasting time, and extremely frustrated.

Pros

I wanted to love Eviivo: the promise of merging all calendars, one click OTA connection, ease of integration, etc. all looked too good to be true.

Cons

Absolute lack of customer service; Eviivo changes to the system that prevent us from being able to book guests or use the OTA features; unresponsive phone, chat and online query systems are a farce.

Xotelia Channel Manager Works Great!

The Xotelia channel manager works great and I no longer worry about multiple reservations. The product can handle multiple guaranteed reservation websites (i.e. Booking.com, Expedia.com, BBCanada) extremely well and has its own website that I have linked to my business website. The service through BBCanada is excellent and they have resolved some technical issues quickly. I recommend the Xotelia channel manager product to any B&B owner.

Pros

The channel manager can handle 4 different guaranteed reservation websites and solves the multiple bookings problem. It also tracks bookings from and to other reservation sites so I no longer have to sign in to the other systems like Expedia and Booking.com.

Cons

All dates should be in written i.e. July, 1, 2106) format not numeric i.e. 01-10-2016.

Dear Mike, We thank you very much for your message. It makes us very happy to know that our product answers your need perfectly! Wishing you a busy summer season, The Xotelia team