eviivo Reviews

eviivo

Booking & channel management for hospitality properties

eviivo

Hawfull experience

On the first 2 days I started to work with Eviivo I received 20 overbooking because they couldn't upload my old reservations and at the same time they opened an account at Expedia. I ended the contract with them 2 days later and I still was charged for the first month. 6 months later I received Expedia relocations invoices because of Eviivo over bookings. I tried to talk to them but no one answers...

Pros

No Pros. With the experience I had it is impossible to say something positive about Eviivo.

Cons

I had 20 overbookings on the first day I started to work with eviivo The customer support is non existent They don't talk to you when there is a problem

The Worst!

Not worth the money!

Pros

It was already set up when we purchased the business.

Cons

Everything! The system crashes continuously, recently they merged with another company and it messed up my rates as well as cost me over a dozen bookings because it was showing we were booked when we were not. I found out when people showed up for our tea and told us they were sorry they couldn't stay with us because we were booked. Imagine my horror because we were not! And to make it worse, no one ever returns any calls. I continuously leave messages with no response. Now, I cannot run credit cards due to something between them and the merchants. Extremely frustrating and way too much down time with this program! Searching for a new software.

Rezovation Web on the way DOWN

Pros

Product interfaces with other online services. Software has quite a few settings to customize to your business. Display is user friendly. Tech support does answer their phone and is informative.

Cons

Rezovation Web is unstable and locks up every other day. Rezovation Web "Help" tab goes to a 404 error screen so no help there. The Home support is mainly advertising. The recommendation from tech support is to go to the user forum. The Forum is over 790 questions/complaints plus riddled with advertising spam. Useless. Uses Microsoft's Silverlight so Windows 10 is not supported as Edge will not interface. Have to use old Internet Explorer to get software to work.

Happy user of eviivo

Eviivo has been super helpful in setting everything up. They have been there when I needed help and have made many excellent suggestions for my business. All this at very little setup cost. I recommend them without hesitation.

Pros

I used to manually handle my calendar using three different platforms. Using a channel manager has eased my burden in so many ways! Eviivo has made the transition simple and easy to understand.

Cons

I haven't encountered any. I am a new user.

Great guest management software for B&B and Inns

I have used other guest management programs and services and this is by far the most well developed, the best thought out and the best supported. Teamed with the booking engine it makes a great product for managing guests and payments at an inn or B&B.

Pros

Options galore to suit the varied needs of my inn (and most others) - VERY FLEXIBLE Continuous backup of data to off-site server. Data security. Regular updates and continuous improvement. Great help files. Easy to use. Integrates nicely with the Rezovation Booking engine Credit card transactions managed easily if using Intuit CC processing.

Cons

The only reason I gave 4 stars for meets needs is that it must be paired with either the Rezovation Booking Engine or Webervations to provide online reservations from your website. No web based innkeeper access from this particular offering, though the company does have solutions for that.

Disgusting service

They've bought Xotelia channel manager and shut it down since 30th of June 2019. After initial demo they promised that will contact me to migrate from Xotelia into a new system. But no-one did. I am really disappointed, such companies shouldn't exist in the market.

Pros

I've liked nothing, literally nothing at all about the software

Cons

Totally unacceptable customer support. I've tried to write them emails, called all their public phones but didn't receive any answer for two weeks.

Evaluation during COVIRUS 19

In the past, customer service was poorly run and I left. Apparently a new team has improved greatly. During this crises I was allowed to access the conference calls even though I was not with the company anymore. I've learned a great deal with your guidance by working with your clients as a team. There was plenty of information for thought and kept everyone informed. I give the highest praise for your efforts during the crises. I have decided to return to Eviivo - Thanks for caring!

Pros

Have not work with the software in awhile

Cons

Not being able to add days after guests had booked. I have been told this has been fixed.

Eviivo channel manager: what a terrible mistake

Horrible experience, to be avoided. I am going for an alternative solution even if it means I will need to pay for 2 services for a period of time due to contractual obligations.

Pros

Nothing that I can think of. Software is not refined nor user-friendly. It is full of bugs and technical glitches causing over or double bookings.

Cons

Over or double bookings due to their technical glitches - that are left unresolved, ruining my client-channel relationships. Customer support - aggressive and unprofessional. Communication was not clear from the very beginning on the software functionalities and most importantly limitations. (maybe I was unlucky with some of the sales agents). Mobile application simply does not work as intended, and is full of bugs.

Fantastic Booking Engine

Pros

Everything, there is not one bad thing I could ever say about Rez0. The occupancy map was first rate.

Cons

The fact that I can no longer use it. It was bought by Expedia and then Expedia sold out to a European company by the name of Eviivo.

Rubbish Support

The main problem with this was the support. Whenever I had a problem with rates or missing images or whatever, it was always someone else's (Booking.com for instance) fault. I was emailing constantly trying to get things fixed, but they didn't care. If I went on to the online chat, often the information I was given was contradictory. When I threatened to leave they gave me 3 months free. But nothing improved really. I would never recommend them to anyone!

Pros

Not much at all really. It was quite complicated to learn. There seems to be several places where the user can add rates, but sometimes it doesn't display properly because it should have been done somewhere else. it didn't make sense.

Cons

Some of the user interfaces were not very user friendly and there seemed to be several places where you could do the same thing.

Customer support is non-existent

We were required to move away from Rezovation when eviio acquired them. The migration has been very frustrating. Almost impossible to get someone to speak with to ask questions. To be fair to them I'm sure they have lots and lots of calls with others in my situation, but it seems like they greatly underestimated the resources they would need to have to migrate all of the customers. I certainly hope that the software is stable once launched because getting someone to help is very challenging.

Pros

Interface seems nice. Most of the setup has been straightforward

Cons

Some typical US English and US lodging terms need to be added. It appears that some features that were standard with our previous software will require an additional module with an additional charge from eviivo (customized email templates, integration with payment processing).

Hi Todd, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please share some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Great support & instruction

Excellent!

Pros

Facilitates bookings, payment everything I need to cultivate customers while focusing on my guests’ care & enjoyment

Cons

Better, longer training is needed for innkeepers bc the system is complex. But, it is excellent!

Eviivo mishandles forced conversion leaving hundreds without service

Customer service was nice, if we could get a hold of them at all, but every promise to convert did not happen. The message is "There has been an issue with importing data". OK, then leave the old booking engine open until issues are resolved. They shut down Webervations and RezOvations before they were technically able to convert to their system.

Pros

While pricing seemed attractive they could not deliver leaving me and numerous others without service.

Cons

All of us on Webervations and RexOvations were forced to convert to Eviivo. They closed our booking engines without providing ample support for converting us to the new system leaving numerous and maybe hundreds of lodging sites with no online booking presence. We are talking about thousands of dollars in losses.

Hi Ken, We 'e sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Terrible experience

I got trapped in their annual contract YET I immediately realized how bad it was. And I reported to the team and stepped out, as I found a much more efficient software. So I told the team I was not going to use it any longer, despite I paid the initial full annual fee. YET invoices started to arrive into my bank account, after few month and charged me. I complained but NO ONE ever replied to my emails They pretend listening to you, when you phone their ?customer care? They reply to you from a NO-REPLY email address I finally called my bank and stopped their invoices to be billed

Pros

I did not like much of it . I am glad I have not continued to use it

Cons

I was hooked into this Eviivo as I had to move on from Xotelia, company purchased by them. Everything was bad. The main issue is that they charge by ROOM!!! Non-sense. If you have a vacation rental property with 5 rooms, they calculate as if you have 5 units!!!

Grossly Misrepresented and Fell way short!

Eviivo was no more ready to get in to the US Bed and Breakfast software business than the Man in the Moon. I Regret the moment Expedia bought Rezovation and again the day Expedia sold our info to Eviivo. This is an Inn Program that doesn't accommodate Gift Certificates!! It doesn't have Vehicle Info on the Registration Form!! - It puts the private Internal Desk Notes on the Maids Sheet and doesn't see where that's a problem... Totally incapable of taking over Rezo customers and sales team totally misrepresented their abilities.

Pros

That it is a Month to Month contract and I can leave.

Cons

ZERO Customer Service - Laughable that they say Chat and Email Customer Service - Never available - Chat closed or backed way up. Couldn't answer question when finally reached - Totally infuriating

Hi SUe Ann, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Rezovations - To buy or not to buy?

The customer service is beyond amazing.

Pros

The UI/UX design of the application is great, and easy to use. The amount of analytics that they provide is overwhelming but extremely useful. The customer support is amazing, they screenshare your computer to find out exactly what is wrong or to teach you.

Cons

It is not compatible with google chrome or firefox on Mac. There are some issues with sending information and promotions and the time it takes to populate. But overall the product is great.

Living in the Past

Pros

Nothing. I really can't say anything good. I asked about embedding Google tracking code for Google Hotels and Google Ads but it's not possible. Why?

Cons

I've been with them for a few years and nothing gets any better. The support is marginal at best. Only 4 images per room for my property is not enough.

Eco Centre, Elk Lake,Ontario

No one seems to be responsible to follow through with our requests PLUS our booking are going to other facilities in the area.

Pros

Do not like the program since you took over the other company

Cons

I am a board member and we have been trying to get a bulk file from you folks so we can make a presentation for the Board.

Eviivo Customer Service is Awful

Chat is unavailable during business hours. Tried to talk to a representative but went to voicemail. However, couldn't leave a message because the mailbox was full. Even tried to talk to a sales person - same thing. No answer, couldn't leave a message. Send multiple inquiries - no response.

Pros

Not much. I do like the email confirmation feature.

Cons

Reports are lame, not US-based so have to enter the country every time when entering an address. No easy way to change the room type description.

Conceptually great but needs to be updated

The developer told us that an update was in progress so if they can keep the features and price while making it compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, ect it will be great and I would rate it much higher.

Pros

It offers everything that we need, Booking online, tracking guests, room clean updates, adding on extra packages

Cons

It really needs to be updated. It only works in Internet Explorer right now which is a pain if you use a mac, even on a pc it can be really slow to load.

Was great at the start and unacceptably poor when l terminated the contract

Horrible accounts department overcharging at termination

Pros

Software was ok to use but took a long time to get to grips with it and could be much simpler

Cons

All features hidden under layers of boxes. Could not find what you were looking for

Working with Eviivo

It makes it easier to work with OTA's

Pros

I like that I can call customer support and they will talk me through what I need to do.

Cons

It was totally different from what I was using before. At first I had to use the chat option which I found very difficult. The directions for set up were hard for me to understand. Once they had phone support everything was fine.

The best Reservation Program that is available.

The best Reservation Program that is available. Now they have teamed up with QuickBooks to swipe credit cards. It is easier without having to type in credit card number on their program. A PLUS for my business.

Pros

Support group are in U.S. and very congenial and helpful with any problems. It's a pleasure talking to the support people. They return calls promptly. Rezovation GT is program that works for both cabin rentals and the B&B rentals. I'm a small resort/B&B and this meets my needs

Cons

They had to do some programing on my computer to make it work but were very good at taking all the time they needed to correct the problem. I also found one glitch in the program and that was fixed immediately.

One of the Best!

It has been great! I was able to jump right in and learn so many things by myself. My customer service experience has also been great!

Pros

This software is so user friendly! The interface is clean and simple and everything is so easy to find. I really like how it doesn't force me to enter a lot of needless information before going to the next screen.

Cons

I would like to be able to see more options for a block and to be able to extend it without the need to delete and redo it. Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of playing around much with reservations yet, but if this is the same I would like that as well. Also an option to send a quote, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave me an excellent idea to work around this!

Long time user until......

I was a user of Rezovation for about 11 years and it interfaced with Webervations. Then Rezovation bought Webervations and started touting the Rezovation booking engine over Webervations, typical monopolistic behavior. The software worked well but their cloud solution cost an arm and a leg, so I went with another vendor. The problem that I have is that Rezovation did not import credit card numbers...