eviivo

Channel Manager, Booking Engine & Property Management System

eviivo Reviews - Page 7

Best decision

Love it! User intuitive!!

Pros

My business has been non-stop since implementing Eviivo. I’ve already met my 2-year goal in under 9 months.

Cons

What I like least is Having to constantly log back in

Hi Charlene.Thank you so much for making time to review eviivo. We are thrilled to hear eviivo has helped you achieve your two-year goals in only nine months! What a feat! We look forward to continuing to be a trusted partner and industry ally.

Easy to use.

It has been a good experience. Usually if I have a question they get back quickly or you can call them directly.

Pros

Good service and happy with the way it ties all the travel websites together.

Cons

Nothing as it works for my operation very well.

Been with Rezovation from the Beginning when they were the only Boutique reservations system with online presence

If we could find a modern resovation system, that could take the History file from rezovation (it is a CSV file) we would consider moving. The customer history in this system keeps us with it.

Pros

Customers can book our hotel online and through 3rd parties pretty easily. It has been pretty stable over the years. Has some flexibility in packages, has a history feature for our customers. Changes can be made pretty quickly.

Cons

We have had to jury rig the system so much over the years (due to fuctionality limitiations) that it is now like the winchester mansion. Talks to nothing and requires microsoft silverlite - I have been told this will change soon. The moblie application is awful. Slow, it does not like serval changes to happen in a short period of time.

Amazing service

Pros

Very easy to use, definetly the only good option to drive sales.

Cons

Eviivo app doesn’t work really well so using the internet website is not always ideal when having modern pos systems.

Eviivo

Still learning it

Pros

User friendly, easy access, easy to change and update

Cons

Still learning what it is capable of doing for us

Software

Good

Pros

Everything transferred over well. Original bookings payments and guest info

Cons

Time to get listed on each booking site, but due to a lot of change overs at the time

Dire customer service

They charge a premium but provide no backup the system had many flaws and gremlins which meant bookings suffered and this London based company was never interested in resolving issues quickly they where however very efficient at sending out their invoices

Pros

Simple and Easy to use, lots of channels.

Cons

Lots of software issues and zero customer service. Would not recommend to anyone took days for them to respond to emails and phone calls when things went wrong which they frequently did. Beware.

OK but would like some enhancements

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and I like the view of the occupancy summary. Customer support has always been easy to work with.

Cons

Lack of user controls and audit reporting. It is too easy to mistakenly move a reservation and there is no audit trail to see that it is done. Also I'd like to restrict deleting a reservation all together so it can only be cancelled but it's all or nothing. I'd like to give other users the ability to record payments but not book a reservation.

Meets my needs

Support has been good.

Pros

Everything in one place. Easy to use software. Good Support.

Cons

There isn't really anything I have found that is lacking.

Good People

The software is imperfect but excellent support people like "MK" make it work well!

Pros

Good support when I need it and I usually need it several times a year.

Cons

I need support several times per year.

Great software! Just what we needed!

Overall a very satisficed costumer!

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to learn how to use it, clear and concise, great training & customer serviced received any time needed. Even in the time of the Pandemic the company had Master Classes wit refresher courses to improve skills and present innovations & improvements. Very reasonable price for the level of service received, never had any glitches and always very easy to communicate with customer support team.

Cons

I dont have any complaints at this time

Phenomenal Service

Pros

Once, I ran through everything with my rep, it's been very easy and pretty self explanatory.

Cons

Only issue I've run across is finding certain things within the setup pages.

Eviivo delivered

The support has been excellent

Pros

Easy to use diary, integrated emails and channel management.

Cons

Inability to see competitive data for area dynamically which is a game changer.

Very unsactisfied about this service

Pros

Xotelia it easy to use and provide some interesting features though not always working. I cannot really say I like something about Xotelia. Indeed, as soon as it was possible, I decided to switch to another channel manager offering, for the same price, a better and more reliable service.

Cons

Pour quality, does not fulfil the featured characteristics, continuous bug causing overbookings, credit card data missing, lagging behind retrieving bookings from the channels. All suddenly they transformed the customer care service phone number to a premium rate number (0.20 euros a minute). Apart from the good will of a single operator, general support is poor, ineffective and slow. Commercial support service it is even worst.

Bed and breakfast

Pros

Easy software and simple to use daily and great support system

Cons

No phone call support for overseas like me at the USA

Très mécontente de ce channel manager.

Pros

Les tarifs ne sont pas compliqués à renseigner d'une année sur l'autre par le biais des saisons et évènements

Cons

Car il est à peu près impossible d'être sur Airbnb et Homeway quand on est chez Eviivo étant donné qu'on ne peut mettre qu'un seul tarif en ligne. Ils me baladent depuis 1 an en m'expliquant que le problème ne vient pas de chez eux. Le système est très lourd et les temps d'affichage et d'enregistrement très long. Le support technique apporte des informations contradictoires ce qui m'a amené à refaire des travaux 2 fois. Globalement le support technique n'est pas bien formé. Je déconseille ce channel manager et vous conseille d'en chercher un autre : ce que je vais faire moi-même.

You get what you pay for

Pros

the price is the only good feature everything is garnish

Cons

Everything else is awful, we had own a bed and breakfast for 30 years and this software is awful, we had a company that got bought in by eviivo so that’s how we ended it up with them. Prefer the previous software over this one. 9/10 I can’t even log in when using a Mac computer my setting are fine but I don’t think the software responds well to Mac systems It easy to learn how to use but really slow and takes time for the data to show on the reports, Doesn’t have any special features, I don’t use their cc processing other wise the charge a commission per reservation on top of their monthly fee

Bad, bad customer service

Only allow chat support. Added a feature and am paying for it but not delivered. Chat support person says will email department responsible but will not let me contact them directly. Was told a person left and did not finish my request. It has been 6 weeks and still no action.

Pros

Easy to use calendar, shows full month and color coding is helpful.

Cons

Customer support is terrible. They stopped using phone support and announced chat support only. The problem is chat support does not have the authority to fix anything.

Loved Xotelia until forced to change

I really liked Xotelia. Unfortunately when they were taken over by the English company Eviivo I was forced to change and accept a much higher monthly rate.

Pros

The product was easy to use and was priced very competitively through the Canadian Bnb association. It worked seamlessly with my own website.

Cons

Didn't have any problems during the time I used Xotelia

Worst Customer Service

A basic software that works but worst customer service

Pros

It seemed affordable and though lacked a lot in features, the basic need was served so it worked for us. However, in this type of product, customer service is extremely important. We had always been disappointed and we have reached our limit so even though we just recently renewed, we have decided to opt out.

Cons

Customer service does not exist. It makes reservations and that's about it. There's a lot of important features now available in the market that will get your money's worth. As customers would be using this for the business, I highly suggest to look for better alternatives. This is a waste of investment.

Easiest way to track reservations and bookings

Pros

User friendly, shows obvious important info on home screens, good looking interface. Best way to handle booking rooms

Cons

Losing business by the hour

We are still disconnected from Expedia and Booking.com.... 3 WEEKS later. We are losing business by the hour and their only response so far is that they told us it would take this long.... HOW???? if they knew what they were doing it would not. Most of the reports we need on a weekly/monthly basis are non existent. We are so upset and disappointed and are looking towards another booking software immediately. We also paid for the booking engine to be put on our website out of pocket and will now have to pay all over again.

Pros

Nothing, absolutely the worst support I have experienced in my 35 years of hospitality industry. We have literally been left in the dark and there is no support whatsoever.

Cons

They are completely incompetent. NON existent support. No one answers emails, no one is available on the Chat support... ever, not one query or plea for help answered since going live (by the way we were switched live with no warning)

Hi Cassandra, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Good program

Great support...good training and overall a positive experience.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]did an awesome job training and has been there for me when I need him. .

Pros

It seems they thought of everything. We have a 4 room B&B and the features are exactly what we were looking for. The training and support were excellent!

Cons

Not a fault of Eviivo at all...but I just set everything up when Covid 19 was starting. So, we still really haven't seen the program running to its full potential but, we are confident it will do an excellent job.

Built on a software they KNEW was a lame duck: Silverlight

Pros

Attractive interface, and ease of use to the booking customer.

Cons

Lack of support, no weekend hours. If there is a problem with the software, talk to the hand. There have been many suggestions by users that would improve this product. If you have a great suggestion, they tell you to put it on their "forum" to see how many other folks agree. If many do, then they'll consider it for implementation. Many MANY users have had great ideas, with many others in agreement, but is the improvement incorporated? Unfortunately, usually not, because Silverlight is incapable or their tech guys are too busy working on some other new development. HEY! Make this one work first before busying yourselves with more developments.

Good

Great and helpful

Pros

It was very easy to use even if I did not get any training it was my staff that got it but when I was playing around with it. It was very user friendly.

Cons

if two persons is inside at the sametime one can get kicked out