eviivo

Channel Manager, Booking Engine & Property Management System

eviivo Reviews - Page 9

Terrible experience

I got trapped in their annual contract YET I immediately realized how bad it was. And I reported to the team and stepped out, as I found a much more efficient software. So I told the team I was not going to use it any longer, despite I paid the initial full annual fee. YET invoices started to arrive into my bank account, after few month and charged me. I complained but NO ONE ever replied to my emails They pretend listening to you, when you phone their ?customer care? They reply to you from a NO-REPLY email address I finally called my bank and stopped their invoices to be billed

Pros

I did not like much of it . I am glad I have not continued to use it

Cons

I was hooked into this Eviivo as I had to move on from Xotelia, company purchased by them. Everything was bad. The main issue is that they charge by ROOM!!! Non-sense. If you have a vacation rental property with 5 rooms, they calculate as if you have 5 units!!!

Excellent Customer Services

Always been happy with it, it does what I need it to do. If I am unable or unsure of anything there is always help at hand.

Pros

I find it easy to use, now I am familiar with its functionality. I've not used any other platforms, so have nothing to compare it with. It does what I need it to do and the customer service is always spot on which means more to me than anything else.

Cons

Sometimes a bit tricky to navigate but I think that's more my lack of knowledge of the background bits and pieces.

Grossly Misrepresented and Fell way short!

Eviivo was no more ready to get in to the US Bed and Breakfast software business than the Man in the Moon. I Regret the moment Expedia bought Rezovation and again the day Expedia sold our info to Eviivo. This is an Inn Program that doesn't accommodate Gift Certificates!! It doesn't have Vehicle Info on the Registration Form!! - It puts the private Internal Desk Notes on the Maids Sheet and doesn't see where that's a problem... Totally incapable of taking over Rezo customers and sales team totally misrepresented their abilities.

Pros

That it is a Month to Month contract and I can leave.

Cons

ZERO Customer Service - Laughable that they say Chat and Email Customer Service - Never available - Chat closed or backed way up. Couldn't answer question when finally reached - Totally infuriating

Hi SUe Ann, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Living in the Past

Pros

Nothing. I really can't say anything good. I asked about embedding Google tracking code for Google Hotels and Google Ads but it's not possible. Why?

Cons

I've been with them for a few years and nothing gets any better. The support is marginal at best. Only 4 images per room for my property is not enough.

Eco Centre, Elk Lake,Ontario

No one seems to be responsible to follow through with our requests PLUS our booking are going to other facilities in the area.

Pros

Do not like the program since you took over the other company

Cons

I am a board member and we have been trying to get a bulk file from you folks so we can make a presentation for the Board.

Software util y funcional.

satisfactoria.

Pros

funcionalidad y opciones en general para el cambio de tarifas, información visual y agilidad.

Cons

Tener que crear canales específicos para Airbnb y VRBO. Limitación en el tipo de promociones a realizar. Dificultades y errores cuando se utiliza la web a través del móvil.

Eviivo has the worst customer service

Unfortunately, I didn't have a great experience with Eviivo. Connection with Expedia took 3 weeks and no one wants to step up and take ownership or help from Eviivo. It is still not fully connected. They're all blaming me and not really take any responsibility. Customer is really poor and you're not going to get a lot of help from them. I really wish I stayed with my old PMS system instead of Eviivo. One you signed a contract with them, they don't really care as a customer. Once you're a big company, they don't care about the little customers.

Pros

Nice website to make you sign up. It's able to connect to many channels.

Cons

Customer service is really poor. It doesn't have user management feature. You need to contact customer service.

Rezovations - To buy or not to buy?

The customer service is beyond amazing.

Pros

The UI/UX design of the application is great, and easy to use. The amount of analytics that they provide is overwhelming but extremely useful. The customer support is amazing, they screenshare your computer to find out exactly what is wrong or to teach you.

Cons

It is not compatible with google chrome or firefox on Mac. There are some issues with sending information and promotions and the time it takes to populate. But overall the product is great.

Eviivo for our Country Club

Communication with customer support is sometimes challenging

Pros

The diary is easy to use and email with guests is helpful.

Cons

The booking calendar is slow. The online appearance of the booking calendar is not as good as it could be.

Was great at the start and unacceptably poor when l terminated the contract

Horrible accounts department overcharging at termination

Pros

Software was ok to use but took a long time to get to grips with it and could be much simpler

Cons

All features hidden under layers of boxes. Could not find what you were looking for

Eviivo Customer Service is Awful

Chat is unavailable during business hours. Tried to talk to a representative but went to voicemail. However, couldn't leave a message because the mailbox was full. Even tried to talk to a sales person - same thing. No answer, couldn't leave a message. Send multiple inquiries - no response.

Pros

Not much. I do like the email confirmation feature.

Cons

Reports are lame, not US-based so have to enter the country every time when entering an address. No easy way to change the room type description.

Working with Eviivo

It makes it easier to work with OTA's

Pros

I like that I can call customer support and they will talk me through what I need to do.

Cons

It was totally different from what I was using before. At first I had to use the chat option which I found very difficult. The directions for set up were hard for me to understand. Once they had phone support everything was fine.

Conceptually great but needs to be updated

The developer told us that an update was in progress so if they can keep the features and price while making it compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, ect it will be great and I would rate it much higher.

Pros

It offers everything that we need, Booking online, tracking guests, room clean updates, adding on extra packages

Cons

It really needs to be updated. It only works in Internet Explorer right now which is a pain if you use a mac, even on a pc it can be really slow to load.

They are hotel channel manager, but a lot of the times software it is not working as it should.

You do not get the benefit of what it supposed to do

Pros

Affordability was the thing that attracted us to this software, nevertheless with overbookings it is not cheap at the end.

Cons

Overbookings happened multiple times and and customer support always blames you (you as hotel manager didn't manage to insert reservation or availability) and never really solves your problem. Maybe because they are cheaper than others they do not include that great service but overall experience disappointing as it does not serve the purpose - avoiding overbookings and wasting time managing everything manually

Dear Luka, We thank you very much for taking the time to review our products. We will make to take into account your account to improve our services. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

Worst service ever!

Three months that my rates and Content Updates XOTELIA are wrong on different sales site like Tripadvisor, holidays letting. These errors now carry me harm because of cancellations of reservations. My villa usually 300US$, XOTELIA value and edit it 98US$ per week :( Obviously it brings load of inquiries for nothing! Thank you Xotelia!! XOTELIA only responds to my emails after 3 weeks and not even...

Pros

Cons

Customers service

eviivo Review

Very impressed from the Salesman [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the support team if we had any issues.

Pros

We opened our new 8 bedroom hotel on 29th May 2021 when website and Eviivo Booking Platform went live - two weeks later we have 114 bookings ranging from 2 days to 10 days - Fantastic response.

Cons

No comment at this time - maybe later I could make some comment here.

Maybe we were unlucky but that was disastrous

None

Pros

Very promising Channel Manager with a lot of good tools and options. Great functions and options for connecting with all OTAs and manage rates. We heard a lot of good things about Xotelia and that's why we went for it but looking here on the last reviews we feel that we might have had to check a little more before going for it.

Cons

As beginners at that time and with few knowledge on how to set up everything it was very difficult to deal with the interface and worst of all nonexistent customer service that basically stopped us from trying to set up everything. The contract has been immediately terminated and we didn't even received the promised free first month. Disastrous experience for us but as I previously said, it might be only us who have experienced this kind of experience.

One of the Best!

It has been great! I was able to jump right in and learn so many things by myself. My customer service experience has also been great!

Pros

This software is so user friendly! The interface is clean and simple and everything is so easy to find. I really like how it doesn't force me to enter a lot of needless information before going to the next screen.

Cons

I would like to be able to see more options for a block and to be able to extend it without the need to delete and redo it. Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of playing around much with reservations yet, but if this is the same I would like that as well. Also an option to send a quote, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave me an excellent idea to work around this!

Long time user until......

I was a user of Rezovation for about 11 years and it interfaced with Webervations. Then Rezovation bought Webervations and started touting the Rezovation booking engine over Webervations, typical monopolistic behavior. The software worked well but their cloud solution cost an arm and a leg, so I went with another vendor. The problem that I have is that Rezovation did not import credit card numbers...

Cons

The best Reservation Program that is available.

The best Reservation Program that is available. Now they have teamed up with QuickBooks to swipe credit cards. It is easier without having to type in credit card number on their program. A PLUS for my business.

Pros

Support group are in U.S. and very congenial and helpful with any problems. It's a pleasure talking to the support people. They return calls promptly. Rezovation GT is program that works for both cabin rentals and the B&B rentals. I'm a small resort/B&B and this meets my needs

Cons

They had to do some programing on my computer to make it work but were very good at taking all the time they needed to correct the problem. I also found one glitch in the program and that was fixed immediately.

Great customer service with great functionality at affordable rate

We have only used the product recently. What we like most about the company is their customer service. We have never a problem with contacting support and on the website itself there is a chat tool that you can request support to contact back. The rate is very affordable. Although is mainly functioning as a channel manager, there is almost unlimited list of channel you can apply to. Thanks a lot to Pawekorn, especially to help us with training.

Cons

Thank you Isara, for you kind comments on your experience with Xotelia. We are pleased to make you happy with our service and want to ensure you that we're making all the efforts to keep it that way! Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information!

KEEP AWAY FROM EVIIVO

I would not recommend Eviivo. They have terrible customer service and their system isn't actually fully automated (despite what they claim).

Pros

It looked to begin with like a good system, but after 6 months of use it has serious flaws, notably it is not really fully automated.

Cons

Terrible system for payments with a company called Comercia based in Spain.

EVIIVO IS AWFUL!!!!!

This is a technology platform with just enough customer service to get you to sign up then they are gone. If you hire this company, you will regret it.

Pros

There is nothing I likes about Eviivo. Zero customer service.

Cons

I used Rezovation for years but then Eviivo purchased this company and I assumed they would be fine. WRONG! The migration of all of my guests information from Rezo to Eviivo was not done correctly and that was an absolute nightmare. I have had several double bookings. The customer service is terrible as I have called the Austin office and no one answers or calls back. They simply work through email and they suck at that too. You really don't want to get involved with this company, RUN!

Liking Eviivo

Been interesting.

Pros

Eviivo has one point listing and management platform which saves lots of time.

Cons

The limitations on eviivo merchant account makes it difficult especially when you cannot get the external merchant account for any reason.

Horrible.. Absolutely Horrible Customer Service.. No support what so ever.

The worst experience I ever had PERIOD!!

Pros

I like the channel manager but watch out they don't tell you they take over the entire function especially for some 3rd party websites and if you want to cancel due to anything or a person cancelling you can't open a room in your inventory. When you try contacting them, you wait days and days without a response or they tell you for weeks that Software support is working on it.

Cons

Customer Service period.. There is no Customer Service or Support.. NONE WHATS SO EVER.. You are on your own and if it goes down for no reason.. no one around to answer your phone calls or emails.