Guesty

Running a rental business is hard. Guesty makes it easy.

visit website

Guesty Reviews - Page 3

Big Fan Of Guesty

Guesty saves me tons of time. I own and manage 24 cabins with my wife. Guesty is just so good. I can't really say it enough. Just when you think they can't, they add another super cool integration/feature. I am genuinely excited about the future. I love Guesty.

Pros

Easy to use Robust Outstanding staff and support Tons of great features Always adding great features Guesty is not settling. They are striving to stay on top of this fast moving market and they are excelling. I've tried other well known PMSs and Guesty crushes the competition.

Cons

Nothing that I haven't heard isn't on the way soon. Not much to complain about. Truly a gamechanging PMS.

Customer Friendly platform

I would definitely recommend Guesty to anyone in our industry. We have been approached by few other PMS but not once it crossed our minds to switch to a competitor as we are fully satisfied with the product and the team!

Pros

Guesty is not only one of the most reliable software but also a very easy one to use. The team is always trying to innovate in order to make our workflow faster and easier. We even had the chance to pilot some new innovation with their development team which makes you feel listened.

Cons

Perhaps sometimes the time to to get in touch with the customer service on the chat.

Service & Product cant be beat!

Pros

Ease of use is the best part. A bit of functionality but their customer service managers will guide you the whole step of the way. They are a growing business so they continue to improve and add new features that are helpful to every day operations for us. Peta is outstanding and our monthly communications are key to our partnership. Customer support and service are quick to reply and always have your best interest.

Cons

You pay for what you get. Although it may be costly, cutting edge technology is what you will receive.

great product

Pros

i really enjoy using guesty, it enabled me to take my company to the next level professionally and is one of the key tools i needed in order to grow

Cons

glitchy sometimes, especially with the cleaning tasks

Guesty services have been invaluable for our business

We have been using Guesty since April 2018 and I have to say that Guesty has helped us to organize, eliminate overbookings, and easily funnels bookings to one central location which makes it so user friendly. The support is there when we need it. Guesty has provided invaluable service to our business.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. Before choosing Guesty, we tested various other PMS options but often felt overwhelmed by their software. We are new to this industry and I felt it would be helpful to have additional training, Guesty was more than happy to arrange until I felt completely comfortable with their product. Love the analytics, has been very helpful in tracking revenue by channel and overall progress.

Cons

It took awhile for me to understand the terminology as this is a new field for me. I think staff were extremely gracious in helping me to understand and provide support when needed.

Overall Great Tool for Management of Multiple Properties

Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a joy to work with. She really helps us stay ahead of the curve and provides lots of value outside of the Guesty software.

Pros

I love using this to manage our properties. We are able to have centralized communication, ease of seeing the properties, scheduling of payments, and much more. It also continues to evolve over time.

Cons

There are a couple of features from the desktop that I am sure will make its way to the mobile app, but currently are not there. They continue to add more features monthly which I do enjoy.

A must have for any vacation reservation management company

Guesty allowed us to expand to more OTAs than we were previously able to manage. Thanks to Guesty we have been able to grow our business in tremendous ways.

Pros

Guesty's platform is very user friendly and easy to use. Guesty features a unified inbox to communicate with guests on all channels and it supports numerous automated features that save our team loads of time on a daily basis. From auto-reviews to auto-messages, such as welcome letters and owner notifications, we are able to spend more time focusing on guests and clients and less time on manually sending out emails and notifications.

Cons

The analytics information could be easier to gather. However, I know this is on their roadmap to improve. There are other various smaller issues, but Guesty's support team is quick to respond and implement changes to meet the needs of our business and others.

Amazing PMS Review (2+ years of using it)

Fantastic organization and Tamar (Customer Success Manager) is great!

Pros

Being able to have a holistic view or my calendar, earnings, performance etc... my favorite thing about this software is the automation and the amount of customization that you can do with automation.

Cons

No problems anymore! 2 years ago there were some bugs in their integration with different travel platforms but since then they have fixed everything I had a problem with.

Working with Guesty..

Overall, very good. Been on the Guesty platform since Oct 2020 and have adapted very well. There are more functions Guesty provides that I have not used yet but hoping to use in the upcoming months

Pros

Use it daily, and it does the job. Our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great as he is very quick in getting back to us and answering any questions we may have.

Cons

Like any software there can always be glitches , small thing here and there but overall the system works. Nothing to make you not want use the Guesty Software as your Channel Manager.

Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for your partnership with Guesty. We are always happy to hear that our team is servicing you well and are able to answer all of your questions. Please continue to reach out to us with any inquiries. Looking forward to a long business partnership with you and Furnished Housing. Regards, The Guesty Customer Success Team

incomparably the best

Pros

I manage several short term rental apartments since 2015, I have tried several management software (PMS and Channel Manager), but for more than 2 years I have been using Guesty software, I can say that it is the best, I never had any problem with them, and even when there is, it is settled in a few hours, it never leaves a ticket without solution and improve their system every month with new features

Cons

nothing everything is really on top thank you very much

Overall very good tool

With Guesty we can manage as many listings on different channels as we want and still keep a good overview. The key account manager tries to accommodate all our needs and they have improved in many areas over the years. It is not perfected for homesharing purposes regarding smart tasks and managing availabilities but overall it is very useful, even for big portfolios.

Pros

Many features to automate processes like messages, payments, tasks for staff.

Cons

Could be more customizable for homesharing purposes since it's different from all available vacation rentals.

Great software!

Since we use Guesty, we are working far more efficiently. We can now focus on sales instead of solving problems that are related to the connection with the booking channels or to reservations. I would certainly recommend Guesty.

Pros

What I like best from Guesty is that the integration of accounts is going very smooth. The system has a lot of features and it takes some time to learn how to use them all, but Guesty has a great onboarding team and is really spending a lot of time to help their clients to get onboarded. Every features in the system has a "learn more" button, so if you don't remember how it works just click the button and you can read the explanation. Also the support is fantastic. Guesty answers really quick and the support team is very kind and helpful.

Cons

The calendar for clients is very limited. It only shows availability, but no guest names or number of guests, which should be basic information. The multi calendar is not standard available for clients. There is a way though to give your clients permission to the multi calendar, but with this permission you also allow your clients to be be able to change prices and block dates, which is absolutely not recommendable.

Really recommended for those looking into property management especially short term stay!

I would recommend anyone this software as it really systemized the whole process of short term stay management.

Pros

I specially like how it does reach out to guests upon their arrival and to remind them of their reservations, it has helped made good reputation on my small start up.

Cons

Slow response from support sometimes, but its worse for other software.

Hi John, Thank you for your review. We absolutely love that our message automation has helped you grow your start-up's reputation. We know how important that is! Your feedback will also be passed on to the relevant teams to assist in bettering your experience further. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Regards, The Guesty Customer Success Team

Guesty Wins!

Guesty is incredibly functional and supportive.

Pros

This software is so easy to use! It has a modern, modular design that makes it easy to use, even for those who are not especially comfortable with computers. It has all the key features one could need to integrate their property management platforms. Owners love being able to view availability calendars, and staff enjoys the convenience of central management rather than a series of separate accounts.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. There are nuances that must learned, like with any program - but considering alternative in this field, Guesty's settings are the most logical.

I couldn't do it without Guesty!

Guesty is the core of my rental business because they take all my reservations and the software allows me to manage them from there. It's easy to use, constantly developing, and an amazing tool for anyone looking to scale their short-term rental business.

Pros

I have been using Guesty almost since the very beginning I began investing in short-term rentals. There is no way that I would have been able to scale the way I have without them!

Cons

in the beginning it was a little slow to add new features but things have been speeding up

I recommend guesty to everyone I know that has a vacation rental!

Pros

I love that it provides my guests with better customer service than I could give alone. Being able to get back to people in the middle of the night for instance. I love the automation that makes me feel confident guests are getting all the information they need before a stay.

Cons

I find the dashboard for me the owner clunky. I always try to figure out on my own to change things but 9x out of 10 I end up having to email support because it's just not very intuitive for me.

Best assistant ever :)

Guesty has saved me a lot of time, it has helped promote my business above my competitors. It is like having a personal assistant to do all the boring stuff but cheaper and better

Pros

Being able to advertised properties in multiple platforms but without the hassle of having to manage different calendars. The owners portal so my owners have 24/7 visibility of their calendars and bookings. The tasks feature to manage my cleaners. The reporting tools

Cons

Not all features are available across all platforms. The app could be a lot better (i.e. cannot create a task on the go from the app, have to log into the website)

Great PMS for a small business

Pros

Love Guesty. I've been a user since nearly the beginning and they've consistently improved their software offering. While the integrations aren't perfect and glitches pop up here and there, it is a great product for the price.

Cons

Integration issues are fairly common. When you update things on Guesty it often doesn't sync properly to the third party listing sites, which can cause frustration and guest issues.

Highly Recommend

I’ve been using Guesty for several years now. I get a lot of responses in the middle of the night from my Airbnb guests/potential guests. Guesty has allowed me to keep up with those responses throughout the night and hours that I’m unavailable. I would highly recommend using them.

Pros

It allows you to craft your responses to any question you might get.

Cons

It’s pretty user friendly. If you have questions you can call Guesty and they will walk you through the process or send you detailed instructions.

Do more with less

We feel apart of Guesty's family and they are very vested in our success. We have double our business and then some with Guesty, and work much less on daily operations. Getting our time back has enabled us to focus on growing our business and providing a better customer experience for both Owners & Guests.

Pros

Guesty has allowed us to grow exponentially and save us tons of time on operations at the same time. It has made our company more professional, efficient and productive. The Automation features alone do the work of 1-2 employees.

Cons

I wish we would have found Guesty sooner and not wasted resources trying other software solutions first.

Great product and service

Pros

We love that the guesty professionals help us at night answering our clients needs. The platform is easy to use and we have been extremely happy with it.

Cons

More property management features that can give us a true turn-key solution.

Guesty review

Pros

Guesty helps us scale across multiple cities, via automation and reporting tools, that no competitor can match. Their customer success department is top of the line, our Guesty key account manager is a crucial part of our team now, and she actively helps us scale and simplify our operations day by day. You really feel like they care about you as a client.

Cons

Some features need a bit more customisation.

Great PMS!

Pros

Whether it's saved replied, automated messages, or owner's portal, the management of listing all in one place is fantastic. The analytics section and owner's portal were the two aspects that seemed above and beyond to all others.

Cons

Mobile app does not have all features, but with the amount of things you can do on Guesty, it is completely understandable.

Hi Mike, What a wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that Guesty automation and analytics are helping you manage your listings more efficiently. As for the mobile app, we are constantly evaluating user feedback in order to improve our system. This will be passed on to the relevant team for review. Thank you for being part of the Guesty family! The Guesty Customer Success Team

One of the most pawerfull PMS on the market

The best and the most expensive PMS on the market.

Pros

Generally I like everything what Guesty created for the users. Layout is brilliant, super easy to use. Accesable by phone and without any bugs. They have all necessary futures available on the market and even more than you need.

Cons

Guesty is over priced. Ridiculous high commision and additional costs of cancelation of each reservations. With few properties I have cancelation every single day and that cost me a lot. Analithycs is too basic, should be much better for this price.

Powerful tool for Property Managers

We are working more than a year with Guesty and we beleive that the services helped us take the lead on the market. We had rise up from 89 properties to 250 in the In this one year and we had seen a huge improvement on the system and the mobile up that help us grow more and more day after day.

Pros

I like that you can handle different type of proerties efficiently.

Cons

That still need few time to manage the multi-units.