HelloShift

Hotel Guest Messaging - Staff Collaboration - Housekeeping

HelloShift Reviews

Pros

This was introduce to us a while back and ever since we love it so much that we been using it now for over a year now. Totally awesome platform and they best part is that it is available on mobile.

Jaime A.

For me, the best part is that it helps me get tasks done. I also love how there's an app -- I can always go on HelloShift when on the go.

Heather T.

Our hotel has been using HelloShift for a year, and the tool has been of great help. It makes easier the proper functions of the hotel and the communication.

Marié G.

Viri M.

As to my knowledge there is no way to delete a comment made by mistake.

Kadin H.

NOT MANY CONS, I WOULD SAY THAT SOEMTIMES STARING AT THE HOME PAGE CAN BE A BIT DULL.

MONIQUE M.

4.8

Great For Both In Stay / Post Stay

Overall, our experience has been nothing but positive. Their customer support is on par with anything we've tried before and the learning curve on the tool is easy for front desk people to pick up. Good stuff. ;)

Pros

We vetted probably about half a dozen messaging platforms out there before selecting HelloShift to add to our arsenal of guest touchpoints at our resorts. So far, the results are great. Although we decided against using the chat function, the integration with SynXis IBE has been outstanding and easier than anticipated anyone that's ever tried to integrate with SABRE/SynXis knows EXACTLY what I mean by that - LOL). Two thumbs up, definitely helps with in stay issues.

Cons

If the software could grab guest reviews from GMB, Facebook, booking.com and the other OTAs it would be a huge plus. Other than that, it's pretty decent.

Awesome

We are able to communicate with our staff more effectively. All the employees are engaged with workplace and are able to response quicker.

Pros

It make communication interesting and enjoyable. Its almost like facebook for work place that allows employees to be alert before they start their shift. I like the guest response feature that engages Front and guest for request and potential complains can be fixed by the hotel employee.

Cons

Connectivity issue. I would like to stay connect on the phone. Ability to add pre-existing photo to the comment. I understand you can take live picture and post it with comment but I would still like to add pre-existing picture to comments as well.

Essential Tool for Hotels

Our staff utilizes Hello Shift on a daily basis. It's a great tool that helps operations at our property run smoothly.

Pros

This software helps communication across all shifts and let's everyone from ownership to staff be on the same page.

Cons

I dislike that users are unable to delete posts if needed.

Basic CRM but it gets the job done.

Program is great for what it is. Id like to see a function added to build contracts and BEO's in the system. as a basic CRM, it works but I come from using Sales Pro and have been spoiled.

Pros

Cons

Building contracts in the system would be amazing

A Hospitable Software

This software improved how information gets to the guests and reduced the time of check-in as the front desk agent has a lot of information to pass to the guest on check-in. With the software, all that is done is send a message which contains other details on a guest stay.

Pros

It gives room to organise activities of the day and track To-Do lists.

Cons

Non availability of integration with website and social media

Great Services

Pros

The ability to communicate with our guests before their arrival allows the front desk to personalize each guest stay. I also enjoy how quickly questions, requests & issues can be addressed.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind - a lot of updates have come in to place to make this software very compatible with all users.

Overall great product!

Pros

The team to guest texting ability has been a huge hit. Tasks and notes for in-house tickets work well.

Cons

The phone app could use a few update and tweaks. I.e, when completing tasks in a checklist - when you check off a box it brings you all the way to the top.

Best One Out There

I love Helloshift!! Anytime I have an issue I message them and they fix it within seconds.

Pros

This program is easy to use and very customizable.

Cons

The mobile version still needs some help.

Hello Shift

Pros

Texting the guest is, conveninent. A lot of guest rather get a text than a call

Cons

our upload a photo feature does not work

Great Communication

It has been a great experience!

Pros

You can tag specific people or departments

Cons

It can be hard to find past posts / comments

This software has helped us improve information sharing and issue tracking tremendously.

Increased communication and information sharing; improved issue tracking from start to finish; staff accountability; enhanced guest experience.

Pros

HelloShift's simple and intuitive design lends well to its ease of use. It has been quickly adopted by our organization's users; even those who are not very comfortable using computers. Our information sharing efforts within departments as well as across departments has improved tremendously. As has our issue tracking and staff accountability. All of which has helped streamline our operations...

Cons

There really is not much we don't like. Only have some wishes: Right now the software only displays reviews from TripAdvisor. Would be great if they could include from others like Booking.com and Google as well. On the mobile app there is no way to mark a post as read like you can on the desktop version.

There have been good moments and bad moments

Pros

You can message guests anything you need to let them know about like parking, arrival time and questions that guests gave

Cons

Not being able to add guests who have stayed with us in the past. Everything else with HelloShift is great

Thank you for taking the time to review HelloShift, Christopher! We are delighted to hear you use us to engage with guests before they arrive at your property. When you add a guest that's already in the system, we do not let you add a duplicate entry. Instead we show you the existing entry so you can re-use it, thereby maintaining Guest history in one place. If you still have questions, please message us in the HelloShift app by clicking on the lower right and we will make sure you are getting the best possible experience. Best, Team HelloShift.

It's very easy to use! Everything is right in front of you.

Pros

It's very similar to using today's social media (i.e Facebook), so it is easy to use and quick to learn. I like that it's easy to search through the history in case we need to look for past notes. For me, the best part is that it helps me get tasks done! I also love how there's an app -- I can always go on HelloShift when on the go! Customer support is always helpful!

Cons

I wish that there were more customizable features to HelloShift. Also, we used to be able to copy and paste images -- we can no longer do that. Maybe have a "preview screen" when attaching a document.

review of hello shift December

Very easy and effective program. User-friendly - not many glitches. However, the guest numbers' of repeat guests are hard to enter again.

Pros

very easy

Cons

guest contacts are difficult to input again

Thank you for taking the time to review HelloShift, Marianna! We are delighted to hear you find us easy and effective. When a guest is added, the guest profile goes in the guest directory so you don't have to enter again. You might find our "Guest Engagement" support video helpful. If you still have questions, please message us in the HelloShift app by clicking on the lower right and we will make sure you are getting the best possible experience. Cheers, Team HelloShift.

Easy-to-use group task and communication tool

It's a really useful tool. I can just scan through the pages on my way to work and I would already know what to expect and how things are going even before I start my shift.

Pros

It lets you create tasks with a date and time reminder so you'll get a red notice when something is due and need your attention. You can also add different colleagues and departments involved with the task or issues.

Cons

It is not quite widely used yet, so communicating with other properties still requires lots of emails.

A new user who found it very user friendly

Pros

The ease of using it as a beginner. I learned it very quickly. The ability to schedule notes to certain departments makes my job as a supervisor easier. It allows me to help guests at the front desk. I really enjoy the mention of certain employees to give direct messages.

Cons

No software complaints as of yet. Not saying I am looking for any.

Love Love Love it

This software makes communication easy. When something is easy it gets used. A win- win for our team. I would recommend this software for any company that struggles with communication. There is also a record of communication and Tasks so you may monitor the end result. If you are scheduled a task you mark it off when it is complete. Due to this software being real time you no longer forget to get a task done, you just assign it right when you think of it.

Pros

It is real time.

Cons

When your internet is down it is not available

Wonderful Software

Pros

This software makes communications between the Desk staff & Management quick and efficient, while also allowing things to be marked off as done so that nothing gets forgotten. Also good for reminders on future issues and orders.

Cons

No Cons that I have found.. This software has been extremely helpful

awesome product

Amazing product that always makes my day to day tasks easier. I definitely recommend it to any hotel out there.

Pros

convenience. ease of communication

Cons

would like to be able to add more hashtags and filters. Search is not chronological and shows random dates. would appreciate a search that is chronological by date.

It was amazing to hear you think HelloShift is an amazing product, Joshua! We agree that the default sort order by relevance is not enough and we have added the ability to search by date. The admin users at HelloShift can add more tags. Checkout our "Tags" help video to learn more. Thanks for your feedback!

Guest Service Representative

Overall it is a great system to have. The only negative aspect of the program is that is hard to find previous information.

Pros

Keeps track of daily information and you have to acknowledge you have read it

Cons

It is hard to find previous information, even with the search option.

Thanks for your kind words about HelloShift, Viri! You are right about our search. Our default search order was by relevance to the search term. We have enhanced it so now you can sort it by time as well. This makes it even faster to find what you are looking for. Best, Team HelloShift.

Great Product

The search is great! It lets you go back and even see archived notes. It keeps all of us informed. It's better than the Red Book!

Pros

The search

Cons

People need to read for it to be effective.

Keeps everyone in the Know!

We use Hello Shift for all inter-departmental messaging, staff updates and for communication with our guests. Hello Shift keeps us informed and helps us take full advantage of all operational opportunities. S. Lee, GM

Pros

Documentation on activity & issues.

Cons

Have not found an issue yet.

User and Guest Friendly!

The ability to communicate efficiently with my team and our guests.

Pros

This is a great app for communing with my team members and my guests. I can type in a note from my desk top or cell phone when I'm on the floors.

Try it you will like it

we try it and in a week we were sold. we have a 159 room in a old building have this help us so mush to get thing to guest and pass on..

Pros

I can see what is going on when i am at home

Cons

check list are a little hard to us

It was great to hear how quickly your team embraced HelloShift, Andrew! Checkout our ¿Checklist & Task Library¿ help video. It has a quick explanation of how easy our checklists can be. Thanks for being a partner!

Easy To use !!!!

housekeeping and front desk

Pros

HelloShift is ease of use. Team work is more efficiently done through hello shift real time guest complaint solution and keep tract of all the records. its like Facebook for staff.

Cons

All the ways it is efficient but still notification and delete option we can not find. lots of notification .