Hoteliga Logo

Hoteliga

Cloud based PMS, channel manager & booking engine for hotels

Hoteliga Reviews

4.9

How would you rate Hoteliga?

Pros

The programm is better than other programms and the staff is always helpful. With pleasure i will recommended to other colleagues.

VK

Vasilis K.

A great solution for small hotels , villas and rental with a reliable channel management connectivity module ,ability to issue invoices , keep your own statistics and connect with rental's calendar.

JP

John P.

MM

Mpardanis M.

Cons

The back office but it is constantly being developed so I do not think that would be a problem.

CD

Christina D.

So if you damage your computer there will be nothing to worry. Your hotel's all data is backed up on cloud always.

OH

Oytun H.

When there was a problem with a partner website advertising the property, the team was there to assist me with their knowledge of the industry.

ST

Stavros T.

VERY GOOD

I am the owner of two complexes of 98 luxury apartments and villas in Crete. Hoteliga is the best solution we ever found! Very easy to use, it is designed in a very easy, friendly and comprehensive way! Hoteliga gives us access from everywhere, this is very important for us and also works from all devices. Excellent customer service and support. Cost effective. Our partnership with hoteliga brings more value to our business. I definitely recommend hoteliga to all hotel owners.

An unexpected experience!

I heard about Hoteliga via a good a associate & friend. I 'm not a suspicious guy but I had my doubts ... The free test gave me the opportunity to check and see in a real time how it works! It is user-friendly, it is following the latest technologies (mobile etc), reasonably priced and the most important ... it has the best customer service ! ! ! The people of Hoteliga respect you and make you feel like home ! Well done ! ! !

Cons

Hoteliga is the key of the Hotelier

I am the manager of 3 differents Hotel and i am using the Hoteliga application on all the complexes. I am very happy with the application but the point is that i am VERY happy with the customer service of Hoteliga team. I suggest this application to all the Hoteliers. Also the application is very flexible for changes and updates.

Cons

I don know how i did my work before this amazing solution !

I have hoteliga for my hotel 2 years now . i have used various hotel systems in the past but in everyone i had big issues . Hoteliga is really easy , accesible from everywhere with great interface and amazing reports . From my point of you is a fantastic solution for medioum size hotels (until 30-40 rooms ) .Actually i think is the best in the market

Cons

oteliga web-based hotel management system is very user friendly

oteliga web-based hotel management system is very user friendly, very easy to use and practical, reliable, it covers all our needs and the cost is very low. Customer service is very good and helps us with anything we need. Hoteliga is perfect for our Luxury hotel, I would like to recommend hoteliga to everyone in the hotel industry.

Excellent Solution

I have been always sceptic about cloud services, but hoteliga changed all that. Its very easy to use, the graphics and the reports are very accurate and helpful. I can use it no matter where i am and the cost is below 1 euro/per room. I truly believe that hoteliga offers me the best customer experience in all my needs . I highly recommend it.

Simple and sleek

Hoteliga is a very simple-to-use and complete web-based software, with many usefull features and unlimited potentials. But the state-of-the-art asset of Hoteliga is the team behind the wheel. A group of tallented young people that love and care about their software and are willing to take it where YOU want it :)

Cons

The best tool to organize your Hotel

We decide to cooperate with Hoteliga without any previous experience with pms. The software is very simple and user friendly. We organized easily the plan for our rooms and the reservations. The service from the company is what every hotel manager requires. I highly recommend hoteliga for all the hoteliers.

Cons

A very simple, easy to use hotel management software

Hoteliga hotel management system is simple, efficient and easy to use with many choices of useful reports, helpful management for direct and quick reservations, preserving all our guest communication and information and having friendly support when needed by the customer service team.

Great App - Great People

Easy to use application that provides all the information that a hotel requires. The ease of use reduces the time required to maintain an up-to-date back-office, to the bare minimum. Behind the software are friendly and helpful people that solve queries or problems immediately. Great job!

Excellent hotel management system

Hoteliga is innovative, functional and very easy to use. It also has amazing reports with visually appealing graphs that you can export (e.g. year's comparison, reservations payments sources etc.). Excellent hotel management system, I recommend hoteliga to all professionals in the hotel industry.

Cons

Comprehensive, friendly, graphical UI is awsome!

I have tried several other similar cloud based solutions but still like Hoteliga. It is simple and easy to setup the properties, easy to make changes. It provides birds-eye view of the occupancy and sales profile. The support is superb! The response is fast, concise and comprehensive.

Excellent services

We are very happy with our co-operation with Hoteliga. It is a seamless package of handling reservations, with more than excellent customer support, ease of use, good pricing and continuous improvements in their services. We are now using Hoteliga for all our properties.

Cons

The best for your property!

Choosing Hoteliga was the best choice for our hotel. Very easy to use, you can test it first , useful , subscription are very competitive and Hoteliga has everything that a hotel needs and adds more and more . Support team is always on your side . You should definitely try it !!

excellent cooperation

We are very pleased that we use Hoteliga .The team has been very helpful for our hotel needs .HOTELIGA as a software is very easy to use and I will defiantly recommend that to any hotel owner. We have use a lots of software's in the past but none of it wasn't that easy to use.

Excellent program

The program is excellent,an easy booking managment with a number of monitoring capabilities such as foreground availability and customer charges.Service customer is very helpful and very good supportive.It is necessary for all professionals of touristic business.

Amazing program

It is very easy to use and has everything you need for a small or big hotel.Any help you may need the team of hoteliga will be there instantly to help you.If you are interested for a program like this don't have second thoughts , acquire hoteliga immediately.

Cons

A great solution for small hotels and villas

A great solution for small hotels , villas and rental with a reliable channel management connectivity module ,ability to issue invoices , keep your own statistics and connect with rental's calendar! Definitely recommended!

Cons

We are happy to be partners with Hoteliga!

We are happy to be partners with Hoteliga. It is easy to use the booking engine with channel management and to learn the software. The customer support is important and really is excellent! Hoteliga work for us!

Cons

User friendly and great customer support

A simple, easy to use system which you can take with you anywhere in the world. No long winded training required, it's very user friendly but if you do come into difficulty the support from the Hoteliga team is superb.

Cons

Simply to use, easy to access

Hoteliga is a smart solution that offers the hotel owner the possibility to manage reservations, client communication, invoicing and room service at a glance! Easy to customize and adaptable to any hotel management structure.

Cons

Excellent technical support, efficient hotel management!

Great software highly and easily customizable. It helped as to manage bookings from expedia and booking.com efficiently without the fear of over bookings. Very good statistics and reports for business decisions.

Cons

Made our life much easier . At last a program to be reached from everywhere.

Made our life much easier . A perfect surounding to have an easy overview of your work At last a program to be reached from everywhere. Home , work , on the road even on Vacations.

Quick, easy, handy

This program is really good for my hotel and the tech support (Greece) is awesome. Dimitris and Eva are always there to help me in the most efficient way.

Extremely Likely!

Congratulations to hoteliga's team! They have organized my reservations! Everything is easier... I will continue with you! Thank you!