Hoteliga Logo

Hoteliga

Cloud based PMS, channel manager & booking engine for hotels

Hoteliga Reviews - Page 4

Very flexible system and outstanding customer support

All in all it's an good system and I am happy to have chosen it. Apart from it's flexibility, Hoteliga has by far the best customer support I have experienced in a software company and that is the main reason I highly recommend it.

Pros

It's flexibility and the fact that it is constantly updated with new features.

Cons

- It lacks certain functions, which I was used to using in previous off-line systems. - There are some hitches in its integration with other online booking systems.

Everything you need plus the people you need

To start off: Yes, you need a channel manager. When I started this little hotel, people said that maybe investing in software was unnecessary (even if it did not cost much); I'd be able to cope just fine without it. Yes, I'd have coped; if I had only advertise through a single site. But the world and the internet are vast, and locking oneself out of a huge potential market and loyal guests is not a...

Property Management System with great UI

Pros

Cloud-based and intelligent Property Management System (PMS). Great user interface and data presentation.

Cons

Less transparent in how data is processed internally, yet this allows simplified user interaction.

Thank you for your kind words Mathias. We are happy you liked hoteliga! All the best from hoteliga team

Couldn't be better!

We are a company based in Greece that manages different types of vacation rentals and hotels. We had many experiences with "similar" though old fashion programmes in the past, since we are in the hotel industry more than 15 years. We decided to change and try Hoteliga product and after two years of cooperation with Hoteliga, we definetly recommend this program for its ease of access, for the ease of the program and the customer service. Thank you! Highly recommended! Amalia Thanou Owner of Philoxenia Collection Santoini, Greece

Pros

ease of access, ease of use, ease to control

Cons

havent thought of that :)

Very good experience. As a hotelier I recognize the great utility of Hoteliga.

Saving time in the processes. Greater accuracy in information.

Pros

Represents a search engine for reservations that is linked to the hotel's website. It allows color coding the blocking of reservations to manage the distribution of reserved rooms and hotel availability. Another aspect that I like about Hotelga is that it can be applied to small, medium and large hotels

Cons

Because this reservation system is linked to the hotel website, there is a risk that due to external factors a good data synchronization will not be made, representing discrepancies at a certain time, however the same system provides the calendar tool that allows visualize said reserves.

Dear Christina, thank you for the nice review!! We are very happy that you like hoteliga! Regarding hoteliga booking engine that can be linked to the property¿s website for direct commission- free reservations, I would like to clarify that there is almost zero risk of discrepancies. The reason for this is that hoteliga booking engine is actually the same system as hoteliga PMS, it is not an...

There is always somebody there to help you

Pros

My Hotel is in Greece and Greece has a complicated tax system, that was not a problem with HOTELIGA, all the Greek taxes was installed and if something was missing, we got it installed. The program is easy to use and configure and the programers team always working to do it better. The automation tools saving a lot of time and the communication with the guest is perfect when all the e-mails sent by the program at the right time. The booking engine gives us direct bookings and we save some money.

Cons

I really don’t have something to complain about the functionality and support.

This software has transformed the way our business works. Easy to learn, fast and flexible!

Pros

Very easy to use even for our novice users, instant support whenever you need it, its features get updated all the time with new things that you really need. The developers behind it are always there to listen to your needs and implement quickly all the necessary changes. I can't really think of anything to write down as a con because whenever I have a problem and discuss it with the developers they do their best to solve it

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICE

GREAT EXPERIENCE, ALL IN ONE, CHANNEL MANAGER, BOOKING ENGINE, PMS, CALENDAR , ETC. WORKS VERY GOOD FOR A GOOD PRICE.

Pros

CUSTOMER SERVICE, ALL IN ONE, AND GOOD PRICE

Cons

HOTELIGA DONT HAVE AN APP. MENUS ARE SOMETIMES CONFUSING. IT IS NECESSARY TO UPDATE CHANGES IN DIFFERENT PAGES OR TABS. THE TOOL IS NOT EASY TO MANAGE AT 100%. THERE ARE TOO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS OR MENUS TO CHANGE THE SAME THING.