Hotelist

Hospitality property management for Hospitality businesses

Hotelist Reviews

Dimitris D.

Everything I like so much email automations it helps me so much. I like the channel manager settings it's very easy to change prices restrictions and availability, housekeeping everything.

Aldo S.

Mantou P.

Cons

I am solving overbooking reservations , that means bad feedbacks.

Aldo S.

Most of the issues that I had a problem with, were solved with the last upgrade.

Stavros K.

We had problems with viewing our property via mobile but that has been addressed and fixed in the latest releases.

Ute T.

4.9

Your persolan high quality reseptionist

Saving time, more professional services to my customers

Pros

Friendly to use, saving time, upgade quality of services to my customers, good suport every time needed, nice interface. Frequent updates. Reasonable cost

the best decision I made

Hotelist is my right hand . I have on my desk the reservation plan open at any time to see arrivals , departures , bed configuration , meals , prices a booking was done . All data are already inside hotelist from the moment of the booking so I can issue receipts and invoices , without needing retype anything . I organized online check in / check out . best thing , its cloud based so I can work from wherever I am during the months the hotel is closed .

Pros

It was my best decision to buy hotelist . The software is smooth and intuitive , I can effortlessly have access from any device I use since its cloud based and , best of all , the customer service is pure gold , the way a customer service should be . If and when I have a question , they will patiently try to clearly understand my question , answer in detail and troubleshoot everything . They are professional and friendly making me feel comfortable at any moment . Thanks guys . Keep going.

Cons

Its so minor , I probably shouldn't bother mentioning . I would like to be able to trim some details alone , i.e. when I move the visible period in the reservation plan now it moves just by 4 days . I would like, when i click "next" to see the next 30 days , not just 4 days .

A very good and easy PMS to use

That PMS with the Channel Manager use is a must for managing a hotel. Many channels, our site, all in one calendar.

Pros

I like that is cloud based, that is fast and efficiency in supporting it.

Cons

That pms can take the cost/day when creating a reservation and fill the correct total amount. That field must be customisable too.

We are grateful for your feedback and we are also happy to announce that the custom pricing plans for offline reservations is already implemented and ready to be released on our next version! Hang tight!

Hotelist, a redefined way for the hotels to work

I have a major degree on tourism and from my own experience i can say that this softwares helps me to keep a better administration for hotels, the features that offers are above average and it’s not difficult to use it.

Pros

I have experienced with other softwares and for me i can say that this is a very competitive an complete, it has several features for those who want to manage different functions and areas of a hotel, the software it’s easy to use and a great tool for me, it helps me to keep all of my hotel functions to work without any delays, i definitely recommend it

Cons

The only cons of this softwares is that need a built base of people who use it, right now i haven’t seen to many people using it, and it’s one of the main reasons why it loses over other softwares.

Hotelist, the only list you'll be keeping tab's on!

Overall I'm pleased with this software and recommend it for everyone. Especially since the writing of this review you know they will be reading through my review and several others to fix the issues stated above.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, fast and efficient, new features seem to be coming out at a semi-constant pace which shows the willingness of the developer to look after their customer base. An interface that looks clean and all this without burning a giant hole in your wallet!

Cons

I have some issues with how reservations show up as they should be structured in a way that allows for larger periods of time slots to be covered under one. Next the smartphone implementation of this product is a little lacking and it would be nice if they had worked on this. Finally maybe a way for the site to work with more third party booking engine's.

Versatile cloud solution

We use hotelist on two properties, One is basic accommodation with no services and the second a 4* hotel with fully operational F&B department Hotelist is bridged with our channel manager effectively removing data entry from our daily routine. The development teams listens and performs constant tweeks and updates. In addition to the above the PMS also offers integration with a POS app which allows us to automatically synchronize charges from the F&B departments to the guest rooms. The only area with room for improvement is the variety of exportable reports and to be completely honest it is a very small tradeoff for a constantly evolving ,purely cloud-based PMS.

Pros

Fast, stable, user-friendly and quite feature-rich without feeling bloated and complicated. We actually needed no training even on the first day of opeation since the team has compiled a very comprehensive manual. The housekeeping app has saved us the usual phone calls in order to verify the room status with the housekeepers. The android app can also be a life-saver on those not-so-rare occasions that someone needed availability immediately while I had no access to my laptop.

Cons

Would have prefered more exportable statistics / Reports, I do know however that the team is performing constant upgrades (I have actually seen suggestions that I made implemented in the program, never had that experience with a PMS )

Very useful for our daily hotel operations

Pros

It has helped us greatly with very fast checkin/checkout, something that our visitors appreciate, as well as the quick rates and availability management for our rooms. Amazing support and quick updates.

Cons

We would like to see more integrations with 3rd party applications.

Dear Evaggelos, Thank you for your review! We are currently working in integrating 2 new channel mangers/online booking engines, as well as electronic door lock vendors in order to level up your infrastructure power! Best, Hotelist Dev Team

Best PMS for Boutique Hotels

Pros

Hotelist is a very easy to use PMS which is fully cloud based. One of the best thing of Hotelist is the usability, and no trainings are required to start that you and your team can just start using it. Hotelist has also a very good price, and you get all functions modules you need for your daily business. What I also love are the integrations to other systems. You can easy connect a nice booking engine or a channel manager and it works properly.

Cons

Well, if I have to give a mines point then it would be that you can't call them on Sundays for support. But honestly, there doesn't exist a PMS provider which offers support by phone on Weekends, so it's all good with the Hotelist support so far ;)

Easy, reliable and value for money

Pros

I start using Hotelist after many years of conventional programs and I found it to be easy to learn, reliable, with plenty of features and easy to use them. Is fast throught the internet and I love the idea of using it in every platform and any device.

Cons

There are some issues with the statistics but they are getting better with every update.

Hotelist

I am really happy using Hotelist. It is easy and understandable and I believe a wonderful tool for all users!

Pros

The User interface is simple and the support team is wonderful

Cons

The view of the reservations. I believe it should be presented in a better way so you can view larger periods with one look but in the same time be able to view the dates and bookings in larger icons

Better guest services

Above all, it works for us, giving us the time to provide better guest services.

Pros

We work with Hotelist for 2 years and i admire the constant improvements. Our daily tasks have been made much easier and it is now a necessary tool for our work.

Cons

The application ease of use gives us more time to deal with hospitality rather than software issues.

Time, organization, happy clients

Pros

With the Checkin Spot and other features the registration time for new guests as well as the validity of their information, raises the quality of our services.

Cons

Cloud based software work with connected, sometimes our connection went down, the software did not have a problem but still Internet is important for it to work.

It is an amazing, flexible tool that offers solution to every need! I highly recommend it

I organised my business in the best way, saving important time. No overbookings, great follow up on next day services, very helpful extra tools like email marketing . The reservations calendar and system, is one of the best you can find.

Pros

It is perfectly designed and truly functional. Ideal PMS for small and medium size hotels, perfect channel management and above all, the support team is always there.

Cons

There is no disadvantage I could mention. Even at the very beggining when the software was under completion, all the basics worked perfectly for me.

A great business tool

An excellent software which offers a great customer support.

Pros

I like the use of Channel Manager. My reservations are well organised and I don't worry about reservation issues, such as overbooking. In addition, Hotelist has saved me a lot of time and it has made my work easier and more efficient.

Cons

I can't think any disadvantages. Hotelist has really improved my work.

Thank you so much! We strive to improve constantly in order to provide our clients with cutting edge features and services!

Excellent

It’s really a pleasure to work with Hotelist They listen their customer’s needs and realize them in future updates

Pros

Excellent software gets often updated with lots of improvements Excellent customer care they will never let you down very helpful

Cons

Réservations system House keeping and breakfast list Accounting

simple and strong

Pros

It's very easy to use.but yet very strong in its job.

Cons

Nothing yet. I believe that the phone app can take more improvement.

Thank you for your review, and we are happy to say that our mobile apps (both housekeeping and the manager app) will be getting revamped soon, with more features and more services!

Best HMS

I am solving overbooking reservations , that means bad feedbacks !!

Pros

Everything I like so much email automations it helps me so much I like the channel manager settings it's very easy to change prices restrictions and availability, housekeeping everything !!!

Cons

Nothing I like everything about Hotelist !

Easy, Fresh & Functional Software

Pros

Easy to learn & use, ability to customise yours & your guests needs, every mistake is easy to correct!

Cons

I would recommend for the multiple reservations:1) they could have different names of guests & the comments to be for each room separately

Thank you! We have currently implemented the names of guests per room, and its already out on our latest version! :-D - The comments per room is actually a great idea! Will be adding this to our list.

Utopia Guesthouse Santorini - Hotelist

Pros

The new dashboard and environment of the platform. Functional and easy to use.

Cons

Like to see more options like when a notification is read, would like to have a specific button for each one.

Very good software with many benefits, including the continuous improvement

Pros

Easy to use. All my bookings are on screen and we have reduced the errors by 90%. Has friendly UGI and can be quickly learned.

Cons

The projection of plan at mobile phone. Most of the time is hard to use and difficult to work when you are away from a PC, some times even you like to check only the plan...

The app that all the hotels must have.

We use hotelist every single day. It's a perfect app that allows you to have every information about your reservations in one place.

Pros

First of all, this is an easy use app. Everyone can use it. Second, it's very modern. and 100% functional working. Great support center.

Cons

The truth is that there is nothing wrong. Everything works perfectly!

A time saver

I'm using the app for now over a year without any problems.

Pros

- It helps my hotel to stay organised. - Simple to use - All i need is in one spot.

Cons

Nothing, i'm happy with the app i got how it is.

Useful hotel management software

Pros

- Easy to use - Helpful statistics - Quick support and helpful staff in case of a problem

Essential tool

Very satisfied

Pros

Easy to use, essential tool for my work

Cons

Nothing really, maybe more colors for the reservations

The best PMS out thrre

Pros

Great PMS Every single module does the job perfect and brings your hotel a step forward to the future! Fast feedback and good communication with the developers

Cons

So far so good everything seems to be working fine