iGMS Reviews

4.6/5 (132 reviews)
Pros
  • Automation , reservation list , multi -calander
  • Automation of messages with triggers on events.
  • Is absolutely easy to use. All I need on the same screen!
  • That both Airbnb and VRBO can be accessed on one platform.
Cons
  • Making rules for available dates would be nice.
  • I wish I could also automate sending cleaning payment.
  • Way to use the edit auto messages could be more intuitive
  • It takes a long time for responses to post on the platform.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Vivian Lee

I like to use AirGMS

Reviewed 2019-02-25

Yes, I like the Muti-calendar function and auto reply. I just start use it and roll need more time to explore it

Pros
Automation , reservation list , multi -calander

Cons
1,Open to imported from more other sources ( currently only aurb&b & VRBO ) 2, messages arrive late 3, nerc more flexibility on price setting

Response from AirGMS

Hello Vivian,

Thank you for the honest feedback. We have some great news to share with you. AirGMS integration with Booking.com is planned for Q4 2019, and we are also launching a set of smart pricing management tools this April. Our Customer Experience Team will be happy to answer all your questions regarding our features in the Live Chat or by email (support@airgms.com).

Kyle Theis

Switched from Guesty

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Overall I would recommend airgms and have done so already.

Pros
Integration is a breeze with Airgms. It makes life so easy.

Cons
Making rules for available dates would be nice.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Kyle,

We appreciate your review and happy that you find our software helpful. We'll keep doing our best to suit your needs.

AirGMS

Julie Dunlap

Used multiple times a day!

Reviewed 2019-08-06

I use this to manage my 12 Airbnb listings. Guests comment on how responsive I am but in reality it's all the app!

Pros
This is handsdown the easiest and most efficient way to run an Airbnb business. I use this app/website daily to manage all 12 of my listings. People tell me constantly that my properties are the most communicative and clear they've ever used. This platform is my secret!! The owner is incredibly helpful and is active on many social media sites.

Cons
Literally nothing! This is one of my favorite platforms out there!

Response from iGMS

"Hello Julie,

Excited to hear that your host life became productive and easier! Thank you for the honest and positive review. Managing 12 listings and communicating with guests is always a challenge, and we are glad to be helpful here. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us in our Live Chat.

Scott Yesner

Overall a great system and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
Integrates nicely with airbnb. Automation is easy to use. Willingness to help and give advice beyond the system itself.

Cons
No API with other sites. Sometimes financial reports seem incorrect or reservations are being counted twice. Can't delete listings that are not active anymore

Response from AirGMS

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot for your great review and feedback. We'll pass on your concerns to the technical team and will continue to improve our product for our customers.

AirGMS team

Anonymous

Game changer

Reviewed 2019-01-11

Pros
Customer support is exceptional and they gave me some great general advice unrelated to the software. I love being able to text the cleaner and having template messages that fire off at certain times is great. Prices are reasonable and not excessive. Overall a great management system that I will use to help grow my airbnb business.

Cons
The user interface could be nicer, I dislike the way the calendar view stretches across the page and it's not straighforward to find the monthly view. . It's quite clunky and sometimes pages don't load.

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

Thank you for your positive review. Customer experience crew is glad to be of help. Our dev team has already tackled the performance issues you mentioned and the app efficiency has been significantly improved. And we do have big design plans for 2019!

Brian Waring

Essential for managing multiple properties!

Reviewed 2018-10-09

AirGMS allows me to to run my Airbnb business easily and efficiently. I look forward to seeing it's progression as it grows in popularity.

Pros
It gives you the ability to manage multiple listings in one place. The reports it can generate are extremely helpful.

Cons
It sometimes updates during the day when I'm typing messages and will reload, causing my message to be erased. Also, I don't see a way to read reviews that renters leave for you.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Brian,

First of all, we are grateful for your review and what is more important for believing in our progress and growth. Every time we read positive reviews our desire to develop and improve gains speed by the day. Thank you! Of course, we feel a bit saddened that your messages were erased. Since we implemented new functionality we expect the mentioned issue to be fixed. Take good care and hope to hear from you again!

Joe Kan

For my opinion this is a good stand alone web base software.

Reviewed 2017-10-20

I can manage easily all my bookings and reply all the query of all my guest and future guest.

Pros
I like most about this software is the interface,i can view all my listing easily. The navigation function so far is working fine, the report is accurate. For me i can rate this software 9 out of 10.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Joe,

Thanks a lot for your review. 9 out of 10 is a really great score! We will continue to work on more features for our customers.

Ludger Herget

Great tool, awesome customer service!

Reviewed 2018-12-17

The best part besides the easy and intuitive handling of the software, is the customer service. Always quick to respond, well trained and able staff that can help you with pretty much anything. Just great!

Pros
- 100% free for up to 4 listings - easy onboarding for cleaner team - useful message automation options + personalisation features - brilliant customer service!

Cons
- no feedback once a cleaner accepts a cleaning event for the manager (not yet)

Response from AirGMS

Hello Ludger,

We are pleased to hear that our features are easy and useful. Thanks for your kind words towards our Support team, we are always eager to help. Please note that your feature request was sent to the dev team and we expect it to be implemented in the nearest feature.

Davis Davis

Overall good but very buggy.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
The platformcConsolidates all of my Airbnb Accounts into a single platform. This is very nice.

Cons
You cannot organize the pre-made messages to users. If you have many different properties, this is a huge pain. The system crashes often when switching from wide to thin modes (moving the mobile devise vertically or horizontally. The price is very expensive for what we are actually getting out of it. You cannot customize the name that comes in your email. I would like to have the name on my Airbnb account be the name that comes in via email. Right now, it comes in as the name you originally used when registering for the first time with Airgms, and there is no option to change it.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Davis,

Thank you for your review. We are continuously working on improving our product and offering more features and advancements. To be more precise, we update the software weekly. We truly hope that we¿ll be able to cover your needs. As for your name that comes in via email for sure we can do this for you. You need to send this request to our support team. We do this customization upon the request. Hope it helps.

Frigyes Jékk

First time as a Host

Reviewed 2019-07-16

8/10

Pros
Fast ways do set up automated messages and easy to use multi calendar function

Cons
At first the multi calendar option did not work so I had to contact your support. I have been advised that there is a problem with the system and I have mot heard back from you since then.

Response from iGMS

Hello Frigyes,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had difficulties with the synchronization. If you could let us know more about the issue with Multi-Calendar you had, we will be glad to assist you here. Let us know more at support@igms.com or in our Live Chat.

Mick McCanlies

Free trial

Reviewed 2020-01-28

Pros
The ability to make my job easier by automating many of the daily tasks

Cons
Nothing.

Response from iGMS

Good day Mick!

Thank you for reviewing our app! We are very pleased to know that our cleaning tasks management tool is so benificial to your business. Our product team continiously works on the stability of its performance and advanced functionality.

If you will have any ideas or suggestions regarding our features, or any concerns, feel free to reach out to us at support@igms.com, we will be happy to help!

Regards,

Wendy Millar

Very User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-10-28

Pros
First of all the customer service has been excellent. I rank this amongst the most important things for me. The fact that I can view and control the most important tasks for my rentals is key for me and why I chose to use this software.

Cons
I am still learning to use it but so far it has covered all my needs.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Wendy,

Thank you for the review! Our is delighted to learn that the software makes your life as a host easier. If you are still learning, we recommend checking our Help Desk, there are tons of resources.

Chloe Tran

This is absolutely a must for host

Reviewed 2019-03-18

Pros
It has everything I need to communicate as a host. Customer Support is awesome, my questions were responded within 24 hours, guaranteed.

Cons
Interface is quite old-fashioned and not really user friendly

Response from AirGMS

"Hello Chloe,

Thank you for your nice comment! Our Customer Experience Team is always happy to help you if you have any questions. Feel free to contact us in our LiveChat or reach out to us via our email support@airgms.com. Our design team has big plans for the interface and design improvements. It will be great to hear your feedback on that!

AirGMS Team"

Nicholas Hellbusch

Great automation but hard for contractors to work with

Reviewed 2018-04-24

automation

Pros
Templates and automation. The fact that cleaning companies and handyman have access to the system is great for coordination

Cons
Contractors can't suggest changes to tasks. Automations only work with airbnb but not other platforms like homeaway.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks you for your review and feedback! Our clients' opinion means a lot for us. It looks like that you are not using all our functionality to the full extent. Cleaners are enabled to change the tasks if you set up an appropriate access level. So, you just need to provide an access of "head of cleaners" in order for a cleaner to suggest changes to the task. As for automation for other platforms we plan to introduce native integration with HomeAway and VRBO this summer. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Ken Bellerose

A Great Idea and Product

Reviewed 2019-03-11

Merging VRBO/Airbnb/etc as well as tracking work orders automated e-mails have freed up much time.

Pros
The software is helping me streamline​ my Airbnb management​. E-mails, Cleaning and work orders.

Cons
Overall everything is going well. I believe they will add more variability (customizability) to cleaning/maintenance/check-in​/check-out work orders as well as to automated e-mails.

Response from AirGMS

"Hello Ken,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very glad to be of help to your Airbnb business. Our dev and design teams have certain plans to improve the usability of the Inbox and Cleaning Management sections. Once it's done, please let us know your thoughts. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com.

AirGMS Team"

Andrew Almeida

Perfect!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

The power to manager all my properties on my hand! Easy, simple and intuitive! Peace of mind!

Pros
Is absolutely easy to use. All I need on the same screen!

Cons
Way to use the edit auto messages could be more intuitive

Response from iGMS

"Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback, we love hearing how our software makes life easier and keeps peace of mind! Note that we have a comprehensive Knowledge Base with detailed instructions on how to automate and edit messages. You can find them here - https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-automate-your-airbnb-replies-messages/

Sarah Fink

My Brain on one page

Reviewed 2019-12-28

This program lets two families (business partners) see everything anytime. It’s a great communication platform!

Pros
This software takes all of the pressure off! We own a rental property and offer it in a few different sites. With IGMS, everything is synced and I don’t have to constantly check multiple listings and calendars.

Cons
We are experiencing a slower update time with VRBO compared to AirBNB.

Response from iGMS

Hello Sarah!

Thank you for taking the time and sharing such positive feedback! When it comes to the Vrbo updates timeframe we want to mention that lately, the platform was experiencing some technical issues. This resulted in the slower sync on iGSMS end. Now it is among our top priorities to our developers to improve its performance.

iGMS team

Maribeth Lemen

Excellent service

Reviewed 2019-05-31

Pros
The automation is amazing. Makes running a Airbnb a breeze.

Cons
I wish I could also automate sending cleaning payment.

Response from iGMS

Hello Maribeth,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It is great to know that our tools help you running your short-term rental business. At the moment we don't support cleaning payment processing, however, we pass your request to the dev team to check if we can add this feature to our toolkit. If you have any questions, we are here for you. Contact us in the Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com

Stephanie Vezina

AirGMS

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Good support from customer service

Pros
To be able to change nightly rate on bit Airbnb and vrbo at once

Cons
Initial problems syncing with other sites with iCal, causing my calendars to open automatically and unwanted bookings on Airbnb. Had to cancel.

Response from iGMS

"
Hello Stephanie,

We would like to thank you for your review. It's our pleasure to know that the customer experience team helps to get you up and running with iGMS tools. Kindly note that our recently introduced Channel Manager Feature may help you to prevent overbooking: it unites your Airbnb/HomeAway listings under one property. If you have any questions about how you can switch to the feature, please, refer to our article on the Help Desk page and don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat.

Luiz Ghirello

I liked the system, although I only use part of the functions, like Inbox, Calendar and Reviews.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Agility in composing and tracking messages.

Pros
The best part is the agility to access guests' messages and navigate between them through the tabs. Standard custom messages are great.

Cons
Cost of the system too high for my current reality. In several situations, there is a delay in receiving updates of messages and several times I received in the Airbnb app and did not receive in Airgms. App load time is very high.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Luiz,

We appreciate your feedback. The delay in messages update should normally be around 15-20 secs. In case it is different for you or you don¿t get the updates at all this issue should be addressed to our support team. We¿ll be happy to help you get the most of our product. Thanks!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Mark Pattison

GOOD SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2020-02-06

It's good!

Pros
That both Airbnb and VRBO can be accessed on one platform.

Cons
It takes a long time for responses to post on the platform.

Nikki Stoddart

Great service for hosts of multiple listings!

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Solves the communication problem! Integrated seemlessly , works every time.

Pros
A must have for hosts- full suite of management services from automatic messages to coordinating with cleaners and generating income reports

Cons
Can vbe difficult to navigate- couldn't figure out how to edit listing details and price quickly

Response from AirGMS

Hello Nikki,

Many thanks for your positive review, we do appreciate it. We are so proud hearing that you recommend us, it is really something we do work for. Our chat service is eager to help with any issue you may have including navigation. Also, we are improving our user interface continuously. Our team will definitely take into account your suggestions and thanks for being us.

Anna Ásgeirsdóttir

Good for Automation

Reviewed 2019-01-02

Pros
Automation of messages with triggers on events.

Cons
Documentation (Lack there of) Customer support Lack of understanding of the product

Response from AirGMS

Hello Anna,

It's nice to see you here. Our development team is always pleased to hear a positive review! Thank you for sharing your discernment, we hope we have already managed to answer all your questions about templates' elements. Please, kindly note that we do have a knowledge base with helpful materials that we update regularly.

Anonymous

Great software

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Pros
Automations Variety of uses - cleaning, keys, listings etc Calls and texts Display of calendar and to do and templates.all in 1

Cons
Haven't found any yet A few.too.many emails during on board but good intentions though

Response from iGMS

Hello,

Thank you for the positive review! It's a great pleasure to learn that our product helps your short-term rental business to grow. Customer Experience Team aims to make sure the onboarding process is perfect and provides detailed guides and instructions, but we will take your feedback into account to polish the educational toolkit. Feel free to reach out to us in the LiveChat or at support@airgms.com if you want to share ideas or have questions.

Jainik Sheth

Great system to manage different logins. Very efficient to manage multiple properties on airbnb

Reviewed 2017-10-28

Started managing all properties a lot better. Stopped missing out on inquiries and maintained response rates. All in all good system for companies that manage multiple properties on airbnb

Pros
Ability to club all logins under one dashboard. Can manage all guest communications in one place. Automation of messages via rules. Keep track of all check-ins in one place.

Cons
UI can be better. Needs more functionalities like bulk rate update, weekday and weekend price update, search messages via property or dates etc

Response from AirGMS

Hi Jainik,

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We'll take your comments into consideration and pass them on to the development team. Thanks again for your review!