iGMS Reviews

4.6/5 (132 reviews)
Pros
  • easy to use, mobile friendly
  • Reduces my time handling guests and help.
  • Features, price point, customer support is great
  • Can automate a lot, easy to reach customer support
Cons
  • everything is great
  • Need more automation functions. Better UI/UX
  • Slow and inbox doesn't update efficiently
  • None so far. Igms has been great in my opinion.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
lesley dokes

AirGMS allows me to forget about the mundane tasks so I can focus on building my business.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

If I forgot to respond, AirGMS had automatic ones.

Pros
The software was easy to use. I never had to log into my computer and I could do everything from the app while I was on the go.

Cons
The only thing I didn't like was that the app would log out on its own. This may have been a security feature.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Lesley,

We highly appreciate your review. And we are most definitely happy that you like the product.

David Bernier

Airgms has helped streamline communications primarly.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Pros
The support team is great, founders passionnate hosts that understand and have experience with their customers lifestyle.

Cons
Some festures were lacking when we opted in. There was no ios app and the ux felt a bit clunky. Things have gotten consistantly better.

Response from AirGMS

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your feedback and the review! We will continue doing our best to cover all the needs of our clients.

Charles Aunger

CTO

Reviewed 2019-01-31

integrates what is happening in my vacation home life

Pros
integrates what is happening in my vacation home life

Cons
lack of integration with other sites. such as HOMEAWAY

Response from AirGMS

Hello Charles,

We highly appreciate your positive feedback. Kindly note that we have already direct integration with HomeAway and VRBO platforms, it's in a beta mode at the moment. If you'd like to join our beta users, just give us a note at support@airgms.com.

Stacey wikar

Airgms

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Not sure yet. I like their marketing though and emails are relevant.

Pros
I signed up and have been playing w/it for months. I have not taken the plunge. I have a revenue tracking software and messaging software. It took years to get them just right. Nervous about merging into one.

Cons
I would like to see more samples in the demos and the ability to see the screens and set up.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Stacey,

Thank you for your honest feedback. Our Customer Experience Team is always happy to help you in Live Chat if you have questions about the software or how it works.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jing Long

Overall good experience

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
Calendar lay out is nice but need to improve mobile app

Cons
Need more automation functions. Better UI/UX

Response from iGMS

"Hello Jing,

Thank you for your feedback. Kindly note that our tech team is working on the mobile app to improve usability. Please let us know your ideas about features you'd like to see in our product so that we can pass it to our UI/UX team. Feel free to reach out to us via email support@igms.com

Brian Fifolt

Business software

Reviewed 2019-11-11

Pros
Reduces my time handling guests and help.

Cons
Still have to log into booking.com to email guests

Response from iGMS

Hello Brian,

Thank you for sharing your experience with iGMS. It is always exciting to know our app features serve you well helping with guest communication and team management. We are proud to announce that native integration with Booking.com is under developement now, the release is planned by the end of Q1 2020.

Eduard Abastillas

Automation of Airbnb Messages is Real

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I am forever grateful to iGMS as it really helped me a lot in terms of time required to reply to each of my guests.

Pros
I'm an Airbnb Superhost and being a one, I must maintain my level of quality when it comes to automization of reply messages that I need to send to my prospective guests. This software saves you tons of time and worries at it sends messages on a scheduled and timely manner

Cons
Perhaps inclusion of automatic pricing is nice but not really necessary

Response from iGMS

"Hello Eduard,

We are thrilled to read your honest and positive review. Of course, we are proud to hear that messaging automation saves you tons of time. Kindly note that the development team is working on introducing new Pricing Features in the future, make sure to check this out after the release.

Jessica Maria

Easy software

Reviewed 2019-09-15

Pros
Very easy to set up Great to combine the calendar Easy to save templates

Cons
Having to pay pro for services They should offer pricing strategies

Response from iGMS

"Hello Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. It's amazing to know that our Multi-calendar and messaging templates are easy to use and our Customer Experience Team is of big help to you as well. With regard to the pricing options, our sales team would be happy to provide you with the best rates, just reach out to us at support@igms.com or via Live Chat, we will put you through with them.

Efstathios Nellis

Great

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Pros
The software is really handy especially if you manage more than one properties.

Cons
Desktop experience is better than iOS. It’s a bit hard to get used to it

Response from AirGMS

"Hello Efstathios,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Creating a positive user experience is our number one priority, so design update for the mobile plan is already planned for this year. Please note, in case you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us in LiveChat or at support@airgms.com. We do love answering questions and helping our users.

AirGMS Team"

Adam Khalfalla

Not amazing yet but definitely useful and improving

Reviewed 2017-03-31

There are many great things in this software and I am definitely grateful to have it. How I struggle with it and the ways it can improved, - very slow processing when sending messages, so some of my messages never get sent and I am to keep checking and sometimes rewrite them and that's a waste of my time - the inbox does not refresh well so it is easy to miss messages, I have to watch my email notifications and then go back to airgms and keep refreshing until the messages I m looking for appear - once a booking is confirms, the amount paid etc didn't appear, but as of a couple of days ago this feature is added - My biggest complaint about this software is that I have to rely on my email and text notifications to know about messages, inquiries and bookings I got -processing needs to be faster at all times

Pros
That it combines all of my accounts in one place and I don't have to log in and out of each one every hour

Cons
Slow and inbox doesn't update efficiently

Response from AirGMS

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your review and thoughts. We will definetly continue improving our product so it will be perfect for our clients.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Barbara Locio

Best app!!!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Amazing! Very hepfull! Definitely recommend it!

Pros
Definitely the agenda! It helps us to schedule all hard work sending it directly the workes.

Cons
The reports because i cant print them from my device or save it in PDF

Response from AirGMS

Hello Barbara,

It's a great honour for us to learn that you find AirGMS features and tools helpful for your business. We would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are always happy to help you in our LiveChat or via support@airgms.com. Thanks!

Jose Ruiz

Easy to navigate and same looking on the App.

Reviewed 2019-07-30

So far I am willing to continue using it.

Pros
It is very simply to navigate. In addition, the looking on the app is the same as the software.

Cons
You can just link certain rental apartment platforms.

Response from iGMS

Hello Jose,

Thank you for the positive review! Please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know if you have questions in our live chat or via email - support@igms.com.

Richard Sondervan

Has potential. But not there.

Reviewed 2019-08-23

Pros
Integration with Airbnb was real easy and worked for a while. Automated message feature was great.

Cons
Cost very high. Can not do everything like change reservations or request more money or do a dispute. Stopped working on several properties and could not get it fixed

Response from iGMS

"Hello Richard,

Thank you for your feedback. If you encounter any tech difficulties, please, address our support team in the Live Chat. Also, our sales team will be happy to negotiate the pricing options for individual cases. Kindly note that iGMS does have the functionality for alterations and cancellations but disputes between hosts and guests can be regulated only by Airbnb and their resolution center. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us in our Live Chat.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Micol Zorzato

Good but improvement needed

Reviewed 2019-07-25

I’m using it to automate Airbnb, so far it’s been ok!

Pros
Can automate a lot, easy to reach customer support

Cons
Not user friendly, customer support always nice and professional but take a long time to answer

Response from iGMS

Hello Micol,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we do appreciate it. Our team is glad to hear that you found the automation features helpful. We are constantly improving the application, and your feedback regarding our interface or special feature is valuable to us. We will be glad to hear your feedback in our Live Chat or at support@igms.com. Kindly note that agents in Live Chat are available Monday-Friday, from 09:00 AM to 00:00 AM and Saturday-Sunday, from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Rakel Flaschner Colman

Great software

Reviewed 2019-11-27

Pros
I love that I can automate messages to my Airbnb guests!

Cons
None so far. Igms has been great in my opinion.

Response from iGMS

Hello Rakel!

Thank you for the kind feedback! It is great to know that as a customer, you find our software effective and easy to use. We are also happy to know that our Unified Inbox aids profoundly in your guest communication. That's awesome! Don't hesitate to let us know, if you need our assistance at support@igms.com.

Brian Sumwalt

Have had a great experience so far, exceptional personal customer service.

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Pros
AirGMS has the functionalities that we need to help run operations on an automated, scalable level, as well as allowing our team to be mobile, but connected.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot for your great review!

Anonymous

Turn Key your AirBnB...and Home Away Profiles

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Pros
Truly intuitive platform....saves time, reduces mistakes.....easier record keeping

Cons
I wish it included Booking.com on the platform so I could view all 3 at once.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

Thank you for reviewing our app. It is a real joy to know that your life is easier with our tools. Let us share some great news with you: the native integration with Booking.com is planned to be released in Q4 2019. Our development team is already working on it. For now, you can link your Booking.com reservations via iCal. You will find more information on how to do this on our Help Desk page or contact customer experience team in the Live Chat.

Andreas Lehner

Great too to manage your listings

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Pros
Features, price point, customer support is great

Cons
Booking.com integration is missing in free version

Response from iGMS

"Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your positive review. Kindly note that we are planning to have the direct integration with Booking.com in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020. If you have any questions, our customer support is always glad to hear from you at support@igms.com or on Live Chat.

Brandon Wilcox

Needs some more features

Reviewed 2018-09-18

Good. I basically only use it for scheduling cleaners.

Pros
I like that I can schedule cleaners and it reminds them

Cons
I really wished it would change the nightly rates on its own and also automatically assign a cleaner to bookings etc

Response from AirGMS

Hello Brandon,

We appreciate your positive review. It's great to know that you successfully manage your cleaners via our system! Kindly note that we have cleaners auto-assign feature now. If you are not sure how to use it, please, contact our online support for any clarification. Also note that we have a pool of other useful features, feel free to explore them too.

Jay Wey

The best airbnb management tool

Reviewed 2017-03-27

I have been using AirGMS for over 1 year now. The team's offering is a must-have for all multiple airbnb property management teams. The customer support is professional and the technical team is top notch. The features keep rolling out. I will call AirGMS a partner for life.

Pros
easy to use, mobile friendly

Cons
everything is great

Response from AirGMS

Hi Jay,

Thank you so much for this review and such warm words. Happy to have you as a client. :)

Tony Newling

Simplifies short term rental property management

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Helps me save time with routine tasks associated with running the business.

Pros
Ease of automating routine tasks such as messaging for guests.

Cons
Integrating various sites (eg Stayz) with Airbnb was not as simple as I first thought, but on reading through the tutorials I got the hang of it.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Tony,

We appreciate your honest feedback! Optimizing routine and saving time is our main priority, so it's great we have succeeded. If you have any questions about the app functionality, feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team via support@igms.com.

Bojan Miličević

Great software

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Pros
I really like option to set up message templates and to automatize answers as this save a lot of time.

Cons
Interface is a little bit confusing at the begining and app needs almost completely be redesigned.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Bojan,

Thank you for your honest review. We are happy to know that AirGMS automation saved you a lot of time. We would like to let you know that our design team is preparing a set of UI improvements, so we will be glad to hear your feedback on that in the future. Have a nice day!

Luis Gamarra Mendoza

First Review

Reviewed 2019-06-11

I enjoy the overall experience and the ease of use. I am able to maintain my properties all under one application.

Pros
I like how everything is on one platform and easy to use.

Cons
I have used the software less than 6 months and currently have no dislikes.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Luis,

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to learn that all you needs are covered and fulfilled. Do not hesitate to say hi in our Live Chat, or let us know if you have any questions or need help at support@airgms.com.

Chhun Na

comPleted and integrated

Reviewed 2017-10-20

easy to managed all my property.

Pros
more property in one app make people easy to managed. you will never missed anything, there is always notified you.

Cons
slow loading when open in android, but when it done login and connect everything is ok. more menus is more good.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Chun,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and the review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have some requirements or problem with a software.

John Maher

Thanks God for Airgms

Reviewed 2017-03-16

Great value for money. Does 99% of what i need at a really affordable rate. Very clear calander, and a very responsive suport team. All my questions answered immediately. Im planning to expand my business now thanks to AirGMS

Response from AirGMS

Dear John,

Thanks so much for your kind words.

Truly yours,