All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGMS

Vacation rental software for professional hosts & companies

iGMS Reviews

Good product - still to be improved

Pros

Easy to use Easy to understand Good start

Cons

Poor functionalities Poor style Poor dynamic interface

"Hello Leonardo, We would like to thank you for your honest review. If you have any specific requests on what to improve, we will be glad to hear your ideas in our Live Chat. We take each request seriously and always discuss with the team future improvements for our customers regarding performance as well as user interface and design. Best, iGMS Team"

Streamline your short term rental management

it saves me from working within two independent systems and has made booking our house cleaners a total breeze.

Pros

Program makes managing your property turn-key. Huge time saver and helps keep you organized.

Cons

It can be a little clunky navigating - but you get used to it.

"Hello Brooke, Thank you for your honest review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your software's choice. In return, we have some good news for you. The iGMS design team has already developed the new interface design of the app so that the navigation will become smoother. It would interesting to know you thoughts once it's implemented. Best, iGMS Team"

Great for Managing AirBNB

Pros

I have been using this software to manage my AirBNB automations and it has really helped streamline the process.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and the user interface is simple, but effective.

Hello Jenny, Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you find iGMS features effective and that automation is a time-saver for your business. Just wanted to note that we support native integration with HomeAway/Vrbo family as well, check it out https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-i-integrate-my-vrbohomeaway-accounts-with-igms/ And feel free to reach out to us any time at support@igms.com, we are there for you to get the best out of your experience with us! Regards, iGMS Team

Makes it easy

I really enjoyed using it and look forward to continuing it as soon as my business picks up again.

Pros

It helped me get the properties I managed sorted in a way I just couldn't on my own

Cons

I have no qualms with the software functioned better that I had expected

Dear Vianey, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that iGMS automated tools are saving your time and enhanching your property management experience. Our entire iGMS team effort is put into easing your life and shrinking workload. We are constantly working on improving the system and have many news to share this year, stay tuned and check our roadmap for updates: https://www.igms.com/2020-igms-roadmap/ Best, iGMS Team

Amazing support

Pros

Great product which has helped me grow my vacation rental property company. Can't ask for a better tool as I scale my business

Cons

Would like the product to be more mobile optimized. I'm on the go a lot so that would be invaluable. Other than that it's great

Thanks a lot for such a great review! We are working on providing even better experience for our customers and appreciate your feedback. Also, you might want to download our mobile app to manage your business on the go.

Ok - could be improved

Pros

Love that it was possible to estimate what other comparable rental units were being marketed at in the region.

Cons

Found that the platform was not very user friendly and required a lot of manipulation in order to get the results we were looking for.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.