All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Innago

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

visit website

Innago Reviews

Great Product few minor Glitches

Small learning curve - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful when I run into a problem.

Pros

I like the ease of having tenants pay directly to this system and it does the record-keeping for me on the income side. Like the function of reminding tenants, they have a payment due.

Cons

I would like to see the reporting of the income be in a format like the expenses when exported. Also, the expenses report when exported does give carryover a total into the report. That would be a great added feature. There needs to be a way for the admin to change or delete an expense that was added incorrectly.

Thanks for the review Shari! As a note, to edit or delete an expense, simply go to the Expenses page, click the expense, and click Edit or Delete. We'll certainly take your reporting feedback into consideration!

Great product to fit my unique set up

Been using this software for a month now and getting all y tenants migrated over. The software is FREE!!! and yest the customer service treats team me like I'm their ONLY customer. I am very happy with everything. While it might take me some time to figure out some features, with a little playing around (and an occasional e-mail to the customer service dept. which they respond to right away) the software services pretty much all my needs.

Pros

Very easy to use and when you don't know something, the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Very personal and will take your feedback to make changes to the software if necessary. Product can be customized to really fit unique real estate companies. I can also have different property managers and owners with accounts that only access the properties they manage or have an ownership share in which is an amazing feature.

Cons

The software pretty much fits my needs. Very happy right now

Hi Avi - Thanks for your review! I'm glad we've been able to help adapt the product to best suit your needs. Our support team is always happy to help!

Great Service

In addition to being a daily part of our business operations the thing that stands out the most about Innago is their customer service. Always prompt and available to answer any questions that I may have.

Pros

Innago has freed myself and my office staff up from tasks that used to be time consuming and cumbersome. Innago has simplified how we handle all of our tenant transactions.

Cons

Nothing! I love the software. It didn’t take long to get used to.

Thanks Ray! We love seeing your business grow!

Incredibly useful for our company (and effectively free to property managers)

Pros

I own a small corporate housing company (7 units currently) and was looking for software that delivered core features comparable to enterprise property management software solutions like Appfolio but without all the bells and whistles that would be superfluous for a company my size (and without the steep price tag). I was elated to find Innago - it's exactly what I was looking for, and I was amazed...

Cons

I've found the software to occasionally be a bit glitchy - I think they need to do a better job of debugging prior to releasing new features.

Great product whether you have 1 rental property or 100

It has been a great experience. Customer support is always reaching out to see if there is anything that could make the experience better.

Pros

I liked the ease of setup. I was able to get my properties set up and my tenants set up in less than a day. It is easy to navigate and I have had no interruptions with the software.

Cons

If there was an improvement I would suggest integrated lease templates

Thanks for the review, Zachary! We actually do offer integrated lease templates that you can sign online! Just go to the Leases and Files page and select Templates at the top of the page. If this is at all unclear, please reach out to our support team!

My Innago Experience

I enjoy using Innago, I don't go a day without using the site to check on all of my property management related material.

Pros

The organization of the platform makes it easy for me to enter new tenants and keep track of payments, maintenance requests, and overall communication with them.

Cons

Most of the issues I had with the platform have been resolved in the updates. Also, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great with answering questions if I get stuck somewhere.

Thanks for the review, Bryce! We really appreciate it.

Easy to use Product with great Customer Service

Very happy with the experience. I recommend to other property owners.

Pros

The ease of the product, the set up, and the cost makes a ton of sense for rental property owners. It cut down on my time spent as a landlord.

Cons

Occasionally, the product adds a new feature that is hard to understand at first. Also, sometimes a delay in rent entering my bank account.

Thanks Michael - we're happy to hear you've recommended it! As always, feel free to reach out to your account rep to guide you through any new features if necessary.

Great Product! Great Service!

I have no idea how I managed my properties without Innago. Tracking tenants, leases, payments, expenses, and maintenance requests is made so much easier with Innago. I love this service and would recommend it to anyone that manages any amount of properties.

Pros

There isn't much not to like. Innago provides a easy to use interface that puts all the relevant information together in a nice visual!

Cons

The process to setup leases online can take a while to setup, but is well worth the effort.

Hey Matthew! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear you love using Innago!

Excellent Platform

Excellent platform to work with. The rep is always available for trouble calls, and questions.

Pros

Easy way to use, and great tool for starting company

Cons

being able to sent payments to landlords through platform

Thanks for the review, Leo! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - sending payments to additional accounts is on our roadmap for early 2020, so be on the lookout!

Lease agreements and rent collection

I am very satisfied with Innago, it has all the services I need, and specially the personal assistance for a few tenants that occasionally need help to set up their account .

Pros

The personal soport when needed by tenants and us. Easy to use.

Cons

I am satisfied with the retal software, it has all I need.

Thanks for the review, Eduardo!

Great Company and Product - Highly Recommend It

Innago’s platform provides a clean and easy-to-use interface allowing me to enter all the information with a consistent and time saving workflow. I like the ability to have all the tools I need centralized. So far my experience has been fantastic and will definitely encourage anyone to try it.

Pros

Innago’s Customer Service is definitely what impressed me the most. They always take the time to read feedback and suggestions and promptly answer your questions.

Cons

In the beginning, I experienced a few bugs which were quickly resolved. At the moment it might miss a few key features, but Innago continues quickly improve and mature.

We appreciate the great review, Eligio. Stay tuned for some key features rolling out in the upcoming year as well!

LOVE this software !!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!!

Pros

Innago has made managing multiple properties a breeze. From the application process to the lease and set up of new tenets along with accounting and payment options for the tenant to pay online!! They even have a maintenance request portal for tenants. LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!!

Cons

I can only think of one thing and that is make editing a little easier. (as in editing a lease)

Thanks Christina! We are hard at work on continually improving the lease editor (and all other feature for that matter). I think we've made some big leaps forward but we'll continue to improve it. Thanks for the feedback!

No brained rental software

So easy, helpful- quick to answer any questions I had.

Pros

Free* easy to use * clean reports * lease templates and document storage

Cons

I wish they would design something for my salon suites to be both rent collection and calendar/crm. Basically, I love them so much I wish they did a whole program for me!

It's been great working with you Maranda! We've actually had a growing number of partners using us for salon management so maybe scheduling could be in our future ;)

Very easy to use and adapt for new users

The staff at Innago has always been helpful and kind. We especially appreciate that the system is uncomplicated to use.

Pros

I am new to using Innago and so far customer service has been great with all my questions in helping me get set up. The software itself has all the features and capabilities that help me for a smooth running of my business. We are very satisfied!

Cons

We appreciate the review, Alicia! We're happy to see you've been able to use everything smoothly.

Great management software

When I have an issue or question, Innago solves them immediately. Great customer service

Pros

All the software features the software have to offer makes my property managing seamless.

Cons

None at this time. The features are great and easy to use.

Thanks Stanisha! Glad you like the customer support!

Innago Review

We are pleased with our overall experience with and Innago.

Pros

The customer service and quick response from the support team at Innago Is one of the best features about the software. In addition it is fairly user-friendly. Updates are made based on feedback from end users.

Cons

Sometimes the process in finding information is not as intuitive as it should be. But after finding where the information is located, this is an easy issue to resolve.

Hi Heather - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Good Stuff!

The old platform I was using had a 7 business day turnaround time for rent payments. I like that Innago is WAY faster.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use. I really like the fact that it adds in the late fees for you. The customer support is stellar!

Cons

I would like to see them add a section where you can generate the invoices for the owners after the management fees/maintenance fees etc. It would be nice where you could do that and then it emails to the owners and then you can initiate payment to them using the platform also.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words, Nicola! Adding vendor and owner payments is something we plan to do early next year. We'll keep you posted as we continue to update the platform!

Terrific Service

Pros

Innago has made being a long distance landlord easier on all fronts. With a very easy to use platform my tenants and manager have found Innago to be the ideal way to pay rent, manage leases and request maintenance. Highly recommend anyone who is looking to make owning real estate "passive" to check out Innago.

Cons

Some payments may be delayed depending on payment type.

Thanks so much for the review, John!

Get Innago!

Great experience so far... I'm not using all the features yet.

Pros

I love that monthly rent payments are now automated.

Cons

I use a lot of different software programs throughout my day, and this one takes a bit of getting used to.

We appreciate the review, Kathy. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the software so far!

Great rent app

Pros

Ease of use. Bill is automatically and reminds tenants of payment obligations. Imposes late fees. Increases collection and minimizes effort needed. Set it up and goes!

Cons

Nothing the software is excellent. No complaints.

We appreciate the review, Kenneth. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the software so far!

Amazing software!!

Excellent, customer service is top-notch!

Pros

Makes it easy to collect rent from tenants with automatic late notices, reminders to pay. Basically automates the whole process, like autopilot for your rental property; no way I can go back to manually doing this. Tenants can also submit maintenance requests so my dealing with them is now quite limited and reduced to basically just this application.

Cons

Needs a mobile app for the property owners, the mobile website is alright on a phone and could use some improvement; additionally there is process time for the payments to come through. Not as quick as Venmo or Zelle. Not bit issues just minor things...

Great Service/Software

Automation, Streamline, No Paper

Pros

I used Innago for one of my Property Management clients to keep things organized and to be able to deal with less paper. Innago was a great way to do this and very easy to use. Signing up was easy and if I had any questions with the system or needed help using it, my emails were always answered in a timely manner. Always very professional and helpful throughout the process. Would definitely recommend use Innago!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software, it fitted our needs just right.

We're happy to hear that Innago was able to help you organize your business, Yolanda. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Innago Provides GREAT Customer Support!

Pros

It is a great option for those who manage under 100 units (even under 50 units). It is great for student housing, as you can enter in your new leases in which you have pre-leased for the next leasing term. Many softwares will not allow you to do this. AMAZING customer support to help with any questions or problems you have.

Cons

It is a newer company, so there are still quite a few kinks. However, they are constantly making improvement and actually listen to the feedback you give them to make changes.

Hey Ashley - we're glad that you can see the feedback we receive make its way into the product. If you have any suggestions, feel free to reach out!

Excellent property management software!

The customer support is simply top of the line! Prompt replies by email and phone. The rep was thoroughly familiar with the software and taught me how to perform the tasks I needed to.

Pros

It was free, fully functional, covering all aspects of property management that I need.

Cons

I could not figure out how to do a couple things. Maybe there’s an instruction video on YouTube? That would help.

Hey Ruffina, thanks for the review! We've recently uploaded our first tutorial video on creating lease templates. Based on the positive feedback we've received on it, you can certainly expect more help videos in the future! In the meantime, we're happy to help out with anything you may need.

Easy for new landlords

My overall experience has been wonderful. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I loved all the customer support and help setting up innago. It was extremely useful. Especially when they upgraded to a new version.

Cons

I sometimes find it confusing when adding late fees to different types of leases.

Hey John, thanks for the review! Transitioning to a new product can be stressful, so we're pleased to know you had a smooth experience. If you ever have any issues, please reach out. We're always available to help.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.