Innago Logo

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

Innago Reviews - Page 2

Darin J.

Property Owner & Operator Innago Review

Excellent. Innago allows me to run a business affordably.

Pros

99.9% of my property management business I run my Innago phone app. Innago has been a one stop shop for me that is easy to use, customizable and affordable. Innago is the 1st app that has been able to easily allow me to manage income and expenses of all my properties & from my phone. Multi-Family, SF, condos & medium-term rentals. Being able to customize templates for applications, leases, etc. by...

Cons

Some invoices have issues being scanned. Uploading invoices don't get scanned. I’ve had some issues with some templates that the inserted fields shift after signature.

So glad to hear Innago has been helpful for you, Darin! We're very happy to have you :)

KG

Karim G.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Efficient Property Management Simplified with Innago

My overall experience with Innago has been exceptional. The platform has revolutionized the way I manage my properties, providing an all-encompassing solution that simplifies day-to-day tasks and enhances efficiency. The intuitive interface, comprehensive features, and robust customer support have made Innago an indispensable tool in my property management endeavors. It has streamlined operations, improved tenant communication, and facilitated effective financial management, resulting in a seamless and rewarding experience.

Pros

Innago impressed me with its exceptional features and functionalities. One standout aspect is the seamless integration of various property management tasks into a single platform. From rent tracking and tenant communication to maintenance requests and financial reporting, Innago provides a comprehensive solution that streamlines property management processes. This all-in-one approach significantly...

Cons

While Innago has been an excellent property management solution overall, one aspect that could benefit from improvement is the reporting customization options. While the platform offers standard financial reports, having the ability to customize and tailor reports to specific requirements would be a valuable addition. This would allow users to extract and analyze data in a way that aligns precisely with their unique needs and preferences.

CK

Carter K.

Innago review

At first I had a hard time due to the fact I never had any computer training. Now that I learned to use the app is not hard a all. The support is hand down the best I have ever experienced. I was having issues with my lease templates. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 9 PM with the problem. They set everything up for me and was posted on the app at 12 AM. All my apartments are college rentals (West Virginia University). I have parents telling me all the how much they love the app. I have not had one complaint about the fees charged for payments. Overall all I think it a great software.

Pros

Price. The support. If I'm walking around my units and some stops me to give me a check or cash. I can open the app on my phone to record the rent. Then I just drop it off at my bank on the way home. I like that each tenants email and phone number is available to view on the app.

Cons

Need a shortcut to access that app for owners (It's coming soon I hear).

Thanks for the review, Carter! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - our app for landlords is on the roadmap for 2021, so be on the lookout!

BW

Brandon W.

Airlines/Aviation, self-employed

Two Thumbs Way Up

I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO. I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone...

Pros

Customer Service Innovation User friendly Full of features Workflow management Record keeping Customer Service!!!

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with innago. The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it. We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion. It's been great working with you!

Jeffrey A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Innago is the ultimate solution for property management

It suits all my needs, whereas previously I needed several solutions, Innago does it all

Pros

After researching and demoing all the competitor I settled on Innago for the comprehensive suite of services they offer, no one else comes close.

Cons

The accounting feature doesn’t yet pull in bank transactions for you to reconcile transactions but I’ve been told that feature is on the way.

We appreciate this review, Jeffrey! Pleased to read that nothing else comes close. Correct on the accounting feature, so be on the lookout. Thanks for using Innago!

MM

Miller M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Innago is exactly what we were looking for

I cannot imagine managing my 3 units without it.

Pros

My favorite features are:1. Online payments from tenants2. Automatic late fees3. Maintenance request portal4. Free for the landlord5. Online applications6. Tenant screening (background checks, etc)7. Lease signing8. Ability to post vacancies in the software

Cons

The only con I've found is that you cannot send messages to Tenants through the app. I have to hop on the web version to do that.I'm sure that will come soon (assuming I'm not just missing it somewhere in the app)

DG

David G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Can't say enough good things about Innago

Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

Pros

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

Cons

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

SM

Steven M.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Innago Property Management Software

Experience has been exceptionally straightforward. Easy to learn software.

Pros

Innago is free for the property manager/owner and is a full suite of tools required by property manager to run small to large rental properties.

Cons

Application process needs to require applicants to fill out all requested items before submitting (such as referrals) Pre built lease would also be a huge win. Current model requires you to bring your own lease. Software to convert PDF lease to fillable form is easy to use.

MB

Matt B.

Great System

Overall experience was excellent as I mentioned above. They have a customer for life.

Pros

The system took a huge workload off my back. I like the fact that I can customize it, send my lease is through it, manage my finances through it, see what open offices I have, run reports on who is late and still hose money, and the list goes on and on. They are excellent with customer service, and answer your questions quickly. I highly recommend them.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see improved and I’ve already spoken to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this is when I download the XL spreadsheet to make my phone calls on people that have not paid their rent on time, I would like it to see it populate the phone number for that person also instead of me having to go look it up. He is assured me they are working on this, and I know that he will get this done.

Thanks Matt! It's been great seeing you grow!

Maurice C.

Customer Service is A1

Pros

I love that my tenants can set up their own profiles with their co signers.

Cons

The non texting feature, and we need a task manager inside the software.

Alicia M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Saved my company hundreds of dollars thus far

Awesome

Pros

Innago is convenient, easy to use, and FREE for landlords! My company has over 130 rent to own homes, and we were stuck in the stone age of technology. Innago made it possible for my company to accept payments online from our clients. Not all of our clients have taken advantage of of this option but over 20+ have. All my the tenants whom have tried it, love it as well. It's made getting rents on time easier and has saved us hundreds in fuel by limiting our travel for collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at helping navigate the site and is always responsive. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

No complaints, I love Innago. Best affordable software

We appreciate the review, Alicia. Glad we could help!

Best Bang for your Buck

Pros

I love that I can use my own PDF leases and that I can customize rental applications and lease terms. Overall I love that I can truly run my property the way that I want, there are so many customizable options.

Cons

The app itself is very slow. It usually works really well and has lots of great features, but often times it takes a long time for pages to load, which is frustrating - especially when I'm trying to do my book keeping quickly to set up a tenant quickly.

CH

Caleb H.

Great Software and Service

Setting up a new lease with Innago is so easy and great to use. The support team is knowledgeable and prompt in their responses. We have had a great experience with Innago so far!

Pros

I have been using this software for 2 years now, and it is exactly what our company needed. It is a super easy platform to work with. From customizing templates to editing invoices, the overall ease of use has been great! The customer support has also been amazing. I have gotten the exact help I needed every time I reach out!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is sometimes the platform moves a little slow. It may be the browser I am using, however, its not critical to the overall quality of the service provided.

Thanks for reviewing us, Caleb! It's awesome to see how well we've been able to serve you. Thanks for letting us know how we can improve. We have had a couple updates to help fasten up the speed on the browser. If this is still an issue reach out to us at support@innago.com

Scott C.

Mixed Experience with Innago: Great for Small Owners, Frustrating for Investors

After having been a long-time user of Innago, it's disheartening to observe a decline in its performance. The platform has encountered a notable increase in glitches and malfunctions, leading to a substantial investment of our company's time in troubleshooting.Upon expressing my intention to transition to a competitor's software and seeking guidance on data export, the response from the company was...

Pros

Good for landlord who have one apartment only.

Cons

TONS of issues, glitches, and customer service mistakes that will cost you time.

BC

Brandi C.

Real Estate, self-employed

First Rate App that won't break the bank!!

Innago has taken a lot of the "labor" out of setting up and tracking individual expenses and incomes associated with each property.

Pros

I really love the ease of use with Innago. It is easy to set up, assign tenants, set up application parameters, create and edit leases, track expenses, and monitor income. I love that my tenants are able to pay through the app and everything is broken down by property making tracking easier.

Cons

I didn't find much difficulty in using this application.

JW

Jhonathan W.

Great software!

They also have a nice maintenance request feature. Tenants can log in and report any issues and even upload pics! Property managers can then go in and message with the tenant, and even note when it's fixed. We've used the lease creation option once and it saved us a lot of time. They have various options for both sides, and when electronically signed it's stored for ease of access. I would highly recommend Innago for property management software. It's saved us a lot of money and time.

Pros

One of my favorite features is rent collection. It's all handled online! My tenant loves the ease of just logging in and paying. There are no fees for the property management team as Innago passes on the small fee to the tenant (you can change that if you'd rather eat the fee).

Cons

Setting up the lease can be a chore at first because there are so many options. Luckily they do have a nice video that goes over each option available.

Hey Jhonathan, we appreciate this review! Happy to see that you and your tenant found using Innago easy. Please reach out to us at support@innago.com if lease creation has given you any more issues.

SH

Stephanie H.

Customer Service is on point

Customer service has been very good and responsive. Tenants seems to find the software easy to use.

Pros

Integration was simple and software is easy for tenants. Customer service is always quick and helpful.

Cons

There are bugs in the software that are user facing, while they are resolved quickly it seems there needs to be further testing before deploying new features.

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! We're always working hard to root out bugs. Some scenarios can be difficult to test for, but we'll keep working hard to add to our test kit so we can give you an even better experience.

ED

Erik D.

Slick, Easy To Use, Worth Paying For

Pros

I had been using Avail for the better part of 3 years, but Innago's interface is more user-friendly and modern. Everything looks professional, and the fees are lower. There is a native app with relevant notifications, and my residents had little trouble getting set up when I switched over. I have contacted customer support several times with minor questions, and the same individual responds during the same business day (or the next if on a weekend). The sites that it syndicates listings to are big ones - Realtor, Zillow, Zumper. I'm very happy I switched to Innago.

Cons

There are three issues that would make Innago even better: 1. Allow tenants to schedule a one-time payment in the future. Right now, one-time payments are ONLY made immediately. Avail allows this function, and some tenants appreciate it. 2. Provide a professional looking website that includes my rentals, pictures, about, testamonials, etc. Avail provides this function, and I use it as my main advertising site. 3. Syndicate to more rental platforms. Apartments.com, Redfin, Rent., and Apartmentlist would be GREAT additions.

RB

Ralph B.

Great for Mom and Pop rental businesses

Pros

What's there not to like? I personally like lease, tenant, rent, expense tracking. It keeps me keep on top of my renters and helps me track my profitability overall. Lease management is a business. I don't know how I lived without it before. I'm sure there are similar SaaS solutions out there but there is no way to beat Innago's feature set for the price.

Cons

My only cons are the reporting. I wish there was more granularity on the reports. Some graphs and timeline stuff would be good. Next is the cost for the payments. I tried to get my tenants to use Innago payments but unfortunately they got turned off by the additional cost it brings. If the payments can be done at a more reasonable rate to tenants, I would love to have them all using Innago for payments as well.

Thanks for the review, Ralph!

BP

Brittany P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Free property management software with a ton of features!

Pros

The best free property management software that allows you to create and sign leases, screen tenants with background checks, split disbursements of rental payments from multiple properties amount multiple bank accounts as well as integration with tenant search websites such as zillow to provide assistance with filling vacancies. Very easy to use. I manage seven properties shuck include long term rentals as well as my short term renters and traveling nurses and Innago makes my life so much easier.

Cons

I would love to see an update to the mobile app because it takes a bit longer to do things via the app rather than when I’m logged in to the Innago site.

MK

Matt K.

Fantastic Company

Pros

I have been looking for a provider for a long time, Innago notifies my tenants and tenants can split payments between roommates.

Cons

My tenants have notified me multiple times that their invoice does not show itemized line items.

Thanks for the review, Matt! Regarding the invoice, the dashboard shows a total owed, but the tenants can click any of the invoices to see each of the line items listed. If you need any further info on this, just reach out. We'd be happy to provide guidance!

AB

Attallah B.

Better than Cozy

Innago is great I use it for collecting rent. Its free! Wonderful app definitely rivals paid apps.

Pros

I like that the layout is easy to manage. It is easy to keep up on what is owed vs what has been paid. There are many features and they are constantly updating.

Cons

Maybe there can be a section for past tenants what they owe and if you had to evict.

Thanks so much for the review, Attalah!

MH

Maxwell H.

Great platform for landlords

Pros

Innago is a great platform for rent collection, lease signing, and maintenance requests. Users can create lease templates to use and have tenants populate fields that are variable. Lease signings can also be done online through the platform. In the past I had to update my lease for every property I own and for every year, but now I can just use one template basically forever. Maintenance tracking always used to be a problem for me too. Tenants would text me or email me (sometimes in the middle of the night) and I didnt have a consistent place to track all those requests.

Cons

It would be good to add more than just lease signing for documentation. I have guarantors for all my tenants because they are students, so I need to have cosigner agreements signed. Also, the expense/transaction management seems worse than other products I've used. It doesn't seem like there is an automatic import feature in Innago (so that my mortgage payments can come in as an expense or something).

CJ

Christopher J.

Switched from another system

Pros

Overall, the system is awesome! It did take some getting used to, but that is with every software out there. I have used 3 other systems and will tell you that Innago is the ONLY one that sticks with us for support. The other systems were great during the implementation period, communication was top notch, but then came our day to day use and we would have to submit a trouble ticket and wait sometime 4-5 days for a reply, and even then sometimes it was a link to their FAQ's. We have been using Innago for about 6 months now, and even as late as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I called in and got a real person that handled my question!

Cons

A little time to get used to it, but after that, NO CONS.

Hey Christopher - thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Putalamus W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Love Innago

Thus far working in Innago has been a great experience.

Pros

Switching to Innago has eased many burdens I had. We are a small nonprofit that depends on every dollar. Being able to afford a rental software for our income based supportive housing is a game changer. The things i love the most are Cost and simplicity.

Cons

Missing a few needed areas of reporting.