Innago Logo

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

Innago Reviews - Page 3

CR

Courtenay R.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Great product for landlords

Pros

This software has greatly impacted the way we run our rentals. It has made the process smoother and easier for us and our tenants. We feel that some of the best features are the availability to do background checks, allow tenants to make online payments, and tracking of tenant rent payments.

Cons

We spent a lot of time trying to get our leases formatted to where Innago would allow tenants to sign online and still have not figured it out. Any lease changes would also have to be made separately and then reuploaded. We gave up and went back to just emailing leases to tenants then uploading to innago when finished.

Hi Courtenay, thank you for reviewing us! We are glad it has made the process smoother and easier for both you and the tenants. If you still continue to have issues lease uploading please contact support@innago.com.

SW

Solomon W.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Awesome Software all around

I use the software for both a residential property and a commercial condo association. I was introduced to Innago via a web search and because it was free to me as the landlord of a SFR and that it provided a means of communication with my tenant. Set up was quick, easy and intuitive. I received very good feedback from my tenant as well. The communication with tech support was quick and efficient as well. In a conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Innago, I discovered we could set up an Association as well. It changed the terms such as tenant to owner, rent to dues, etc. We now use it manage our Association as well! Big high-five to the Innago Team, I love the product!

Pros

1. The communion features between us and our tenants and also, in our case, Owners in our Association is awesome. 2. Once the system is set up it's really "set it and forget it" process. 3. It's free to the Landlord...crazy awesome. You get so many features and capabilities for free!?

Cons

If I'm to be picky, I would like to see more ease of use in the invoicing set up. What the system is capable of gets 5 stars. How you have to get it set up I wish was a bit easier. I will say that tech support was quick to help and Innago has regular webinar training so that really helps!

Thanks Solomon! Glad you're loving Innago. We'll definitely take your thoughts on invoicing to heart and see where we can improve.

JD

Jill D.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Innago is Amazing for Property Management

My Innago experience has been great. This software does exactly what we need it to do and we even recommended it to our friends to use.

Pros

I love that Innago has amazing customer service! I have called and emailed many times with questions and they always replay so quickly! The software is easy to use and as the administrator I like that I do not have to pay - the tenants pay.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is the setup. It can be tedious to figure out but once I figured it out I love it!

Thanks for your review! Glad customer service has been there to answer you asap. If you still are having issues with setup please reach out to us at support@innago.com

MS

Marla S.

Real Estate, self-employed

A must have for any property manager.

I love innago. It makes having rental property so much easier to manage. From creating and signing leases on line to helping to keep me organized and on top of things. It lets me know 90 days out when a lease is expiring. It automatically sends out monthly invoices to tenants for rent. It makes it so easy for tenants to pay the rent on line. The maintenance request feature helps keep a paper trail of work done. The reports generated are helpful year end and there are many, many more features that I love.

Pros

I like so many things. Love that tenants can pay their rent on line. It keeps me organized. Alerts me of any communication or requests from tenants. The reports you can print come in handy. Easy to see who has paid and who hasn't.

Cons

I don't have any cons. It is so good. They have thought of everything you need.

Thanks for the review Marla! We really appreciate it.

HS

Heather S.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great tool for a small property owner

As a small scale property owner, Innago allows me to have the technological tools I need at a reasonable price. It’s allowed me to work more efficiently and effectively.

Pros

I own and manage about 20 units of residential rental property and looked at many options to take online payments. I decided on Innago because the price was good for all the features. After using it for just over a year, I’m very happy with the features that I use - online payment, signing leases online, and taking applications online. There was a bit of a learning curve but the support from Innago is very good whenever I had a question.

Cons

The maintenance portal doesn’t really work for me but it’s probably just a preference of how I do things. Setting up online documents to sign is a little challenging until you learn to leave enough space for signatures and such but it’s great to be able to sign documents online.

Hey Heather, thanks for using Innago! We're pleased to see that it's been a great tool for you. Thanks for sharing some of the issues you were having. Email us at support@innago.com. We've updated the site since this review, please reach out to us if this is still an ongoing problem.

Danielle M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

The best platform for property management and rent collection

Great customer service and technical support. They answer or call back promptly.

Pros

I like that it is robust and I can do multiple functions in one system. It allows me to create invoices for non rent services and review payment history.

Cons

I would like to work on how to integrate it with my quickbooks.!

Hi Danielle, thank you for this review! Glad to hear that you're able to do multiple functions within the software. In terms of integrating with QuickBooks, we do have that option. If you are still having this issue and need some help please contact us at support@innago.com.

WG

Will G.

Military, self-employed

Great product, Great Price

Basically for a few bucks a month instead of a few hundred, you get to look professional, give your tenants and easy platform (they like it so far), and you get quick deposits. I used to have to wait a freaking week with my old company AND I was paying them an outrageous fee. Real talk, I would easily pay more for this software. You all deserve a medal.

Pros

Good, professional interface. The lease creator was easy enough. The money cycle is top notch, and I appreciate all the optionality to match how I wanted the lease to run.

Cons

There were a few kinks/bugs in the set-up, but I'm almost glad because they were tiny and I got to experience the fast, effective, personal, super helpful customer service and that's put my mind at ease for the long term. Things that worked but could work better include being able to adjust how much future tenants pay before they sign the lease, and I'd say sometimes I get a little lost trying to...

Hi Will - Thanks so much for the review. We will happily accept your medal :) And thanks for the suggestion on lease template creation. We're glad it's been easy for you to use, but it's definitely understandable how the extra clicks can add up for longer leases. Hopefully the template feature has saved you time when signing & reusing leases in the meantime.

VV

Victor V.

Excellent Platform & Customer Service

I switched from another platform that was just horrible and Innago was able to provide me with the best platform and customer service, I switch in no time.

Pros

Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service!

Cons

I have not found any cons to the platform or company what so ever.

Hi Victor - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

MP

Mike P.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Best Property Management Software

Pros

Easiest dedicated Portal to understand and use. The tenants communicate with us the landlords through the app by submitting a request. Everything related to the units flow through this portal.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a few seconds for the app to refresh going from option to option.

LB

Lee B.

Best Option for Small Real Estate Investor

Great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the others at Innago make it a lot easier to be successful as a real estate investor, by providing systems that provide a professional appearance at a fantastic price. Every time that I have had a question they have been quick to respond and help.

Pros

Rent collection and payment processing take away the biggest headache as a real estate investor. Automatic invoicing makes it even easier. Easy to use software with great technical support when you need it.

Cons

I can't think of reason to not use this software, particularly for a beginning landlord. The price and features of the this software make it very affordable to look like a professional landlord that offers payment options and features that were traditionally only offered by landlords with an office and staff.

Thanks Lee! It's been great working with you the last few years! So glad you enjoy Innago.

SM

Srikar M.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I’m able to track all invoice due and percentages of payments received. Auto apply late payments charges. Lease sign and track maintenance requests. Single source to track all activities.

Pros

Easy to use, I really like invoice generation and payment.

Cons

It takes little long to get payment processed through Innago.

Hey Srikar! Once your bank account is verified, funds should be processed in only 1 business day. Feel free to reach out to your Innago representative if you're having any issues. We're glad Innago has been helpful for you!

ML

Mark L.

Excellent Prop Management Software

Pros

Accounting reports and the ability to allow tenants to e-sign leases.

Cons

The only thing is that there is no app for the Lamdlords...yet. I’m sure this is in the works.

Thanks for the review, Mark! The mobile app is in the works. We're hoping to have an exciting announcement very soon

MW

Michele W.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Property management made easy with Innago

Innago is very user friendly. There have been a couple concerns I've had in the past however customer support was very quick to answer them and get everything straightened out for me.

Pros

Our company started using Innago about 8 months ago and we are very pleased with it. We mostly collect rent payments and Innago has helped us organize that process. The customer service is great as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very quick to answer any questions I have.

Cons

My boss wanted a program that offered a flat monthly fee, as opposed to a percentage of rents collected. This was his least favorite thing.

Glad the process has been very easy for you to use! The platform is free for landlords so let us know if there's any issue with fees as there shouldn't be. Email us at support@innago.com for help there.

DR

Debbie R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

This is a boost to cash flow

Pros

Many of the homeowners from properties we manage wanted to pay by credit card. Another service we used had astronomical fees and we heard nothing but complaints about them. Innago's rates are low and they offer e-checks.This is the first year we've worked with Innago to let homeowners pay online. The response has been good and, after a short learning curve, it's easy for me to navigate the system.

Cons

There is a learning curve BUT the customer service is great and every question is personally answered

RJ

Roycejohns J.

Best Property Management Interface

Fantastic. If I ever have a question, one phone call takes care of that.

Pros

It’s easy to input my tenants information, lease files, and payment information. Technical support is second to none, within seconds I’m talking with the person who manages the software if I have any questions.

Cons

Nothing, it does Exactly what I Need it to do.

Thanks for the review Royce! We really appreciate it. So glad to hear you're liking the system (and support)

DL

David L.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Innago - Very helpful software for commercial/residential landlords and tenants

Overall, I've been very happy with Innago for collecting rent on my commercial properties. The software is very easy to set up and use.

Pros

I like that it only takes a couple days for Innago to process a tenant's payment (when I was with Cozy, it could take up to five or more business days for a tenant's rent payment to be processed). Additionally, they offer many options for setting late payment penalties. My residential leases have language in them that charge a late penalty of $20 per day up to a maximum penalty of $160 per occurrence....

Cons

Overall, the software has been meeting all of the needs that I use it for.

TG

Teresa G.

Love this software!!!

Took a bit to learn it but now I am thankful every day to the knowledgeable programmers who decided to do this

Pros

The CS is actually the programmers and they could answer my questions. They also listened to ideas for future fixes. Very knowledgeable!!

Cons

I can’t say there is anything I don’t like about it.

Thanks for the review, Teresa! While we're sad to hear about the tough transition away from your old software, we're glad you found Innago!

DF

Deborah F.

Great Property Management Software

Pros

Innago software is very simple and easy to set up and use. This benefited us greatly because we have a small rental property so far and we can track our tenants rental payments and they can make their payments online. They can also notify us of maintenance issues and we can update lease info right from our account. Very Satisfied.

Cons

I hope as they continue to update their software their phone app becomes more functional as the website.

DL

Daniel L.

Real Estate, self-employed

Innago - user friendly software packed with tons of features!

Love it. The company is very helpful if any issues or questions do arise!

Pros

Ease of use. I was up and running in a few hours!

Cons

I wish their was an app for the property manager. While the GUI through a phone browser isnt bad, an app would just make it that much better!

Hi Daniel, we appreciate your review! We are pleased that it has been easy to use. There currently is an app that is downloadable in the Google and Apple app store. If you need help getting to that or have more questions please contact us at support@innago.com. Thank you for using Innago!

TR

Truda R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great, inexpensive rental property software to handle almost everything.

Pros

We love Innago for a variety of reasons: 1. It handles the rent payments for each unit of each of our properties. 2. The support team is extremely helpful and easily accessed. 3. Tenants can pay when and how it is convenient for them. 4. You can sign leases and manage maintenance requests for both tenants and property managers.

Cons

We would love to be able to return security deposits through the software but I'm sure there is good enough reason that it's not yet available.

Thanks for the review, Truda! So glad you've had a good experience. We do plan to add the ability to return security deposits electronically (and even by check) through Innago. We'll have more on that soon!

Clifton M.

Innago User Review

I have had a good overall experience with Innago. It is a simple solution to help me manage a few investment properties. I don't know if it is robust enough to handle larger portfolios.

Pros

I mostly like the integrated features that innago provides (property mgmt, tenant locating/screening, lease mgmt, analysis). Kind of an "all in one" solution for the mgmt of rental properties. Integration into my existing processes was somewhat seamless.

Cons

Few improvement opinions... lease template feature is a bit clunky, expense filtering needs more flexibility, would be nice to have more flexibility with add posting options (online, email, phone, etc), would be nice to have a tenant screening report that provide recommendations instead of just data that has to be interpreted.

Hi Clifton, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad this has been an, "all in one" solution for you. After reading your suggestions I will be talking this over with the review team. If you are experiencing any more issues please contact us at support@innago.com. Thank you for using Innago!

SS

Shari S.

Great Product few minor Glitches

Small learning curve - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful when I run into a problem.

Pros

I like the ease of having tenants pay directly to this system and it does the record-keeping for me on the income side. Like the function of reminding tenants, they have a payment due.

Cons

I would like to see the reporting of the income be in a format like the expenses when exported. Also, the expenses report when exported does give carryover a total into the report. That would be a great added feature. There needs to be a way for the admin to change or delete an expense that was added incorrectly.

Thanks for the review Shari! As a note, to edit or delete an expense, simply go to the Expenses page, click the expense, and click Edit or Delete. We'll certainly take your reporting feedback into consideration!

JB

Jacob B.

Real Estate, self-employed

Inexpensize yet feature filled property managment software.

I switch to Innago for a short time when cozy was bought out by apartments.com. I really appreciated the mobile app and the interface for management. Also the screening product was nice.

Pros

-Cheap (free if you charge the tenants the bank transfer fee) -Easy to use -Convient for the landlord and tenant -Decent mobile app

Cons

-Lack of cash payment option -One app for both landlord and tenant

BC

Brian C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Best property management tool on the market for its price

Fantastic, we switched to it for the custom leases, but have enjoyed it for reporting far better than our previous platform, apartments.com

Pros

Free for landlords, low cost for tenants, easy applications, custom leases with pre-filled details, lease and lease payment tracking and dashboards. All of this makes it super easy to scale.

Cons

Need APIs, everything else is perfect and has been working great for us!

RK

Ryan K.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great for a Rookie Real Estate Manager.

We just got into the residential real estate business and found this platform, and that it seemed to meet our needs. In the 8 months since setting it up, I have only a positive review at this time.

Pros

Easy to use and set up, the Innago staff have been very responsive and helpful with the couple of questions and issues I've had. Overall great plat form.

Cons

I would appreciate an App for the property manager side. The Tenants have access to an App, I'd appreciate that for my side.