Innago Logo

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

Innago Reviews - Page 4

rj

raymond j.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great Service

In addition to being a daily part of our business operations the thing that stands out the most about Innago is their customer service. Always prompt and available to answer any questions that I may have.

Pros

Innago has freed myself and my office staff up from tasks that used to be time consuming and cumbersome. Innago has simplified how we handle all of our tenant transactions.

Cons

Nothing! I love the software. It didn’t take long to get used to.

Thanks Ray! We love seeing your business grow!

RM

Randall M.

No Brainer Property management software

I researched many platforms before deciding on Innago and I'm very pleased with my decision.Like I tell people try it and you and your customers will love it!!

Pros

I like the ease of use, the app UI is so simple and the way the colors and fonts on the dashboard make an easy read. My customer's have commented how easy it easy to communicate and make payment which for me is critically important. [sensitive content hidden] is always so responsive with any questions and if he doesn't have the answer he will actually research and get back to you. Honestly that just doesn't seem to happen in this day and age.

Cons

I wish when logging into the app or software the login would be at the top so I wouldn't have to scroll down every time to log in. I also wish it had face ID but honestly this doesn't effect the overall customer/owner experienece.

JC

Jerome C.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

My Preferred Property Management Tool with Great Customer Service

Pros

I chose Innago for the great customer service, 1-day turnaround for ACH rent payments, and the user interface from both the tenant and landlords side. They knocked all those aspects out of the park. Every time I've called, I speak directly to a rep. I don't have to go though a teleprompt. Their interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, unlike their competitors. They can also publish to popular listing websites making this a one stop shop for me.

Cons

I'd love for a landlord app, vice only having a tenant one. But this is easily solved by opening the desktop version of the webpage on my phone.

Hi Jerome, thank you for this thorough review! We appreciate it, as this feedback helps us improve. We are delighted that the customer service has been a great help and that the software has been easy to navigate. Let us know if you're having any more issues at support@innago.com

Andrew R.

Innago

Overall, a very positive experience.

Pros

Innago was easy to set up, easy to deploy, and continues to work with any issues. The dedicated customer support is very helpful as well.

Cons

The portal can, at times, be confusing to navigate. I also did not like that there was no method to view whether the resident's bank account was verified.

Hey Andrew, thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to support@innago.com if you're still having issues with navigation. Also, you can see if the bank account is verified or not. Here is our intercom link to help you! https://support.innago.com/en/articles/4281925-verified-and-unverified-tenants

CI

Christina I.

LOVE this software !!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!!

Pros

Innago has made managing multiple properties a breeze. From the application process to the lease and set up of new tenets along with accounting and payment options for the tenant to pay online!! They even have a maintenance request portal for tenants. LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!!

Cons

I can only think of one thing and that is make editing a little easier. (as in editing a lease)

Thanks Christina! We are hard at work on continually improving the lease editor (and all other feature for that matter). I think we've made some big leaps forward but we'll continue to improve it. Thanks for the feedback!

Avi R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great product to fit my unique set up

Been using this software for a month now and getting all y tenants migrated over. The software is FREE!!! and yest the customer service treats team me like I'm their ONLY customer. I am very happy with everything. While it might take me some time to figure out some features, with a little playing around (and an occasional e-mail to the customer service dept. which they respond to right away) the software services pretty much all my needs.

Pros

Very easy to use and when you don't know something, the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Very personal and will take your feedback to make changes to the software if necessary. Product can be customized to really fit unique real estate companies. I can also have different property managers and owners with accounts that only access the properties they manage or have an ownership share in which is an amazing feature.

Cons

The software pretty much fits my needs. Very happy right now

Hi Avi - Thanks for your review! I'm glad we've been able to help adapt the product to best suit your needs. Our support team is always happy to help!

BO

Brandon O.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Incredibly useful for our company (and effectively free to property managers)

Pros

I own a small corporate housing company (7 units currently) and was looking for software that delivered core features comparable to enterprise property management software solutions like Appfolio but without all the bells and whistles that would be superfluous for a company my size (and without the steep price tag). I was elated to find Innago - it's exactly what I was looking for, and I was amazed...

Cons

I've found the software to occasionally be a bit glitchy - I think they need to do a better job of debugging prior to releasing new features.

zn

zachary n.

Great product whether you have 1 rental property or 100

It has been a great experience. Customer support is always reaching out to see if there is anything that could make the experience better.

Pros

I liked the ease of setup. I was able to get my properties set up and my tenants set up in less than a day. It is easy to navigate and I have had no interruptions with the software.

Cons

If there was an improvement I would suggest integrated lease templates

Thanks for the review, Zachary! We actually do offer integrated lease templates that you can sign online! Just go to the Leases and Files page and select Templates at the top of the page. If this is at all unclear, please reach out to our support team!

JC

James C.

I Spoke They Listened

My overall experience has been a good one.

Pros

The thing that stood out to me the most was how when I had an issue with adding tenants through the app in my iPhone and it wouldn’t work. I opened a ticket with support and within the week they had it fixed and an update for the app out. There support team works and fast! Also having docusign made into the app allows me to get lease and documents signed without the need for paying for another subscription.

Cons

There is a little lag with the app. It the good features mentioned above out way this in my opinion.

BC

Belinda C.

Innago

Innago has been great since I have started using it

Pros

I love the online payment option and tenant management

Cons

I do not like that I cannot turn off the credit card option

BC

Bryce C.

My Innago Experience

I enjoy using Innago, I don't go a day without using the site to check on all of my property management related material.

Pros

The organization of the platform makes it easy for me to enter new tenants and keep track of payments, maintenance requests, and overall communication with them.

Cons

Most of the issues I had with the platform have been resolved in the updates. Also, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great with answering questions if I get stuck somewhere.

Thanks for the review, Bryce! We really appreciate it.

Vladislava C.

Commercial Real Estate, self-employed

Great company

Pros

I decided to manage my own properties because the property companies are charging too much and arent doing a good job anyway. Innago seemed like the best option out of all. Its cost effective, easy to use, and the customer service is AMAZING! spent a lot of time to find the right company that can help me manage my properties. Innago seemed like the best choice and I am so happy I decided to go with them! Customer service is very helpful and responsive. They helped me to learn how to navigate the system and made the proccess really easy.

Cons

I am satisfied with innago. I did not find anything i do not like about innago.

EI

Eduardo I.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Lease agreements and rent collection

I am very satisfied with Innago, it has all the services I need, and specially the personal assistance for a few tenants that occasionally need help to set up their account .

Pros

The personal soport when needed by tenants and us. Easy to use.

Cons

I am satisfied with the retal software, it has all I need.

Thanks for the review, Eduardo!

KH

Kaitlyn H.

New to Innago

I am pleased with my experience on Innago.

Pros

Innago can handle anything you could want to use for a property management team. It works great for both long term rentals and short term (90 days) rentals.

Cons

Setting up the payment with the lease was confusing, leading us to a delay in being paid. However, it's been a breeze since that was resolved.

PA

Prashant A.

Property Management made easy

Pros

Innago is a well-regarded property management software across the industry. It is intuitive software, and once I became familiar with its interface, it was a breeze to use. I like that it allows me to create individual application templates, upload rental agreements and invite and screen tenants. Accepting online payments is very easy. The best part is - I can automate messages to be sent to tenants at appropriate intervals. I highly recommend Innago to Landlords and Property Managers.

Cons

Sometimes the software lags when switching between different tabs, which can be frustrating.

Amanda K. L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

So much time and money saved!

Pros

We absolutely love using Innago. We've been able to streamline all of our rentals and our entire process to one place – saving not only money but so much time.

Cons

Any time you move from one (or multiple software) it takes time and a lot of attention to detail. That being said, support was amazing and helped customized our use case as needed.

Thanks Amanda! We really appreciate the review!

MH

Michael H.

Easy to use Product with great Customer Service

Very happy with the experience. I recommend to other property owners.

Pros

The ease of the product, the set up, and the cost makes a ton of sense for rental property owners. It cut down on my time spent as a landlord.

Cons

Occasionally, the product adds a new feature that is hard to understand at first. Also, sometimes a delay in rent entering my bank account.

Thanks Michael - we're happy to hear you've recommended it! As always, feel free to reach out to your account rep to guide you through any new features if necessary.

Matthew K.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Great Product! Great Service!

I have no idea how I managed my properties without Innago. Tracking tenants, leases, payments, expenses, and maintenance requests is made so much easier with Innago. I love this service and would recommend it to anyone that manages any amount of properties.

Pros

There isn't much not to like. Innago provides a easy to use interface that puts all the relevant information together in a nice visual!

Cons

The process to setup leases online can take a while to setup, but is well worth the effort.

Hey Matthew! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear you love using Innago!

KR

Kagen R.

Real Estate, self-employed

Incredibly Useful! and Free!

Pros

Awesome dashboard, easy for tenants to use, and even easier for landlords to use!

Cons

Quicker rent distributions would be great, as it currently takes anywhere from 2-5 days to get paid out once a tenant pays. Other than that, nothing.

Thanks Kagen! We're always exploring faster options and will let you know when something quicker comes out!

LV

Leo V.

Excellent Platform

Excellent platform to work with. The rep is always available for trouble calls, and questions.

Pros

Easy way to use, and great tool for starting company

Cons

being able to sent payments to landlords through platform

Thanks for the review, Leo! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - sending payments to additional accounts is on our roadmap for early 2020, so be on the lookout!

Marj E.

Excellent Implementation after Set Up

Excellent service from their team. Once tenants are signed up, everything goes pretty smoothly.

Pros

I love the automation and streamlining of the rental payment process. The tenant portal makes is easy to collect rent and request maintenance.

Cons

There is a confusing learning curve to get everything set up properly. Payment times are janky.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Innago - One stop software to manage all your properties.

Innago is used to manage all the properties from one place. Great property management software. Best thing is it's free for the landlords and very minimal payment for tenants (only for making the rent payment)

Pros

1. Easy to use/understand2. Better UI than any of the competitors3. online signature option for lease signing and documentation4. Online payments are collected via e-checks or credit card

Cons

Accounting features can be better. expense management can be better.

GS

Gabriella S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Innago is the way to go!

Pros

Innago is very easy to use, the staff members (especially Darnell) is very helpful, and my tenants find Innago very easy to use.

Cons

There are no complaints about Innago! Honestly, I couldn’t be more satisfied with this company.

EC

Enzo C.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Pretty good and keeps improving

Pros

It makes many aspects of property management easier. We manage tenants, leases, background checks, and payment history in Innago. When we started with Innago, the messaging feature was inefficient so we didn't use, but they have since introduced a better messaging feature. We still don't handle messaging through Innago but will be doing so as units turn over and we bring in new tenants.

Cons

Overall, it's pretty user-friendly, but there can be a slight learning curve when getting set up and creating a new lease for the first time. The more you use Innago, the more it you get past that learning curve.

DB

Diana B.

Intuitive

No problems. We have a parking garage coming online soon and we are going to use Innago to handle parking agreements and monthly payments.

Pros

I find it very easy to use and full of function. the customer support staff is wonderful. The help FAQ section covers all bases.

Cons

Honestly, my one complaint is when Innago sends a payment to the bank it lumps all the funds together rather than individually breaking out each payment. Makes it a little more difficult on the accounting/posting side.