Innago Logo

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

Innago Reviews - Page 6

CW

Cynthia W.

Innago a winner for me!

Pros

This software is paperless and everything I needed in a software program for my rental properties. It has so many great features and my work load was cut in half when I started using it.

Cons

I am waiting for the mobile version of this software which I hear will be here soon!!

Thanks so much for the review, Cynthia! And yes! The mobile release is fast approaching :)

KB

Kathy B.

Get Innago!

Great experience so far... I'm not using all the features yet.

Pros

I love that monthly rent payments are now automated.

Cons

I use a lot of different software programs throughout my day, and this one takes a bit of getting used to.

We appreciate the review, Kathy. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the software so far!

SB

Stevie B.

Elite SPB

It is a system I am looking forward to using all functions

Pros

So easy to use and it doesn’t cost. I plan on using all function in the near future

Cons

It is a great system, the designers should be very proud.

NH

Nicola H.

Good Stuff!

The old platform I was using had a 7 business day turnaround time for rent payments. I like that Innago is WAY faster.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use. I really like the fact that it adds in the late fees for you. The customer support is stellar!

Cons

I would like to see them add a section where you can generate the invoices for the owners after the management fees/maintenance fees etc. It would be nice where you could do that and then it emails to the owners and then you can initiate payment to them using the platform also.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words, Nicola! Adding vendor and owner payments is something we plan to do early next year. We'll keep you posted as we continue to update the platform!

MG

Matthias G.

Great and easy to use Property Management Software

Phenomenal value and super easy-to-use property management software.

Pros

Easy to use on the laptop and on the phone. Tenants have no complains and use it very efficiently.

Cons

Hard to find anything wrong with it. Perhaps the app could be a little more streamlined since there is always room for improvement

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Amazing software!!

Excellent, customer service is top-notch!

Pros

Makes it easy to collect rent from tenants with automatic late notices, reminders to pay. Basically automates the whole process, like autopilot for your rental property; no way I can go back to manually doing this. Tenants can also submit maintenance requests so my dealing with them is now quite limited and reduced to basically just this application.

Cons

Needs a mobile app for the property owners, the mobile website is alright on a phone and could use some improvement; additionally there is process time for the payments to come through. Not as quick as Venmo or Zelle. Not bit issues just minor things...

CF

Carolyn F.

We Love Innago

Excellent. I have recommended this program multiple times for other property managers.

Pros

User friendly. It was easy to get our tenants and leases set up. Great program for tracking our expenses and easy to view P&L's.

Cons

In the expense area you can download a PDF which itemizes the expenses but doesn't give you the totals. When you look at the screen it does show but would be nice if it carried into the itemized report.

Thanks for the review, Carolyn! Great feedback on the expense report. We'll take a look and see how we can improve.

KZ

Krista Z.

Right Solution

Innago gives me easy property management that is intuitive and scalable. I would recommend Innago to a first time landlord as well as a larger portfolio manager.

Pros

As a new property owner of a multi-family I was looking for the right software that would give me the right tool and work for my small (but hopefully growing) portfolio. The individual touch and attention was a bonus. Not only is it super easy to track all of my information and metrics, it has been easily adopted by my tenants as well. I appreciated giving them an option to pay rent in a modern way without a fee and prepaid their fee as well.

Cons

I have not had any challenges with the program.

SK

Sternberg K.

Legal Services, self-employed

Great rent app

Pros

Ease of use. Bill is automatically and reminds tenants of payment obligations. Imposes late fees. Increases collection and minimizes effort needed. Set it up and goes!

Cons

Nothing the software is excellent. No complaints.

We appreciate the review, Kenneth. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the software so far!

NS

Nicole S.

Entertainment, self-employed

A First Time Landlords Dream

Innago has been the best thing for me in my journey in becoming a landlord. It has taught me more than I expected and made it a great experience.

Pros

I love that this software is easy to use and the customer service reps are able to assist with any questions you may have. This software has been able to teach me all the ins and outs of being a landlord.

Cons

I would love for Innago to improve their phone app, I feel that it is not as easy to navigate as their website.

MN

Martha N.

Innago is AWESOME!

I’ve had a great one so far!

Pros

I love that it is easily accessible and readily available to navigate online or in an app. I also love that the company personal are available for assistance when needed!

Cons

Not really much to dislike. I needed a platform that didn’t give too many complications. I would love to see a rental listing aspect so it’s a 1 stop shop for me.

CW

Chris W.

They Thought of Everything

Super fluid, easy to setup and easy to use. I even setup the software for my dad's rentals as well.

Pros

I like that it's free to landlords and really does EVERYTHING I could want. It allows online signatures and document management as well as online payments and takes care of the application process. So nice and easy.

Cons

Nothing really... I love using it and it is very intuitive.

Thanks Chris! We're glad to have you (and your dad) on Innago

AK

Adriana K.

360 solution for property owners / managers

I have been using Innago since the beginning of the year. I like the fact that I can easily track my properties, their performance, their leases, their income and expenses and any other related document. It also allows me to handle maintenance requests. I find Innago very useful for any property owner, manager and also for tenants.

Pros

I like the feature that allows us to sign documents online. Also, the ability to collect rents and generate automatic invoices is very helpful for bookkeeping. Another benefit is to be able to categorize my expenses for tax planning purposes

Cons

I would like to have the ability to refund security deposits to tenants

HK

Heather K.

Real Estate, self-employed

Wonderful company and great website

Pros

I like that I can always get help from the customer service team if I need to consult with them. Now, my tenants can just use Innago and it simplifies the renting experience.

Cons

fees to pay via debit card or online checking account for tenants. this should be waived.

YJ

Yolanda J.

Great Service/Software

Automation, Streamline, No Paper

Pros

I used Innago for one of my Property Management clients to keep things organized and to be able to deal with less paper. Innago was a great way to do this and very easy to use. Signing up was easy and if I had any questions with the system or needed help using it, my emails were always answered in a timely manner. Always very professional and helpful throughout the process. Would definitely recommend use Innago!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software, it fitted our needs just right.

We're happy to hear that Innago was able to help you organize your business, Yolanda. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

SD

Sawyer D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

This company is freaking awesome

They are allowing me to self-manage my properties with ease and save me a ton of time

Pros

Not only is their software very robust but it's FREE for landlords. Yes you heard me correct, it's FREE. It is an all-encompassing property management software that handles tenant maintenance requests, rent payments, communications, electronic leases, and much much more. Great job Innago!

Cons

No complaints at this time! They might however add some type of maintenance feature like latchel though!

Hi Sawyer, we appreciate your response. We are glad it has been great for you so far! Thank you for using Innago.

CJ

Caleb J.

Real Estate, self-employed

Innago - simple, effective, and cheap!

Overall, it was exactly what I needed in a property management system, and I couldn’t be happier with choosing Innago.

Pros

Innago is completely affordable for a small landlord. It effectively accomplished everything I need from a property management system, for little to no cost!

Cons

There’s not much I do not like about Innago. The only issue I had was with the first payment, it took a while to connect my bank but after it was set up, there were no issues at all.

Hi Caleb, we like seeing that the experience has been great for you! If you have issues connecting with your bank again please contact us at support@innago.com

AH

Ashley H.

Commercial Real Estate, self-employed

Innago Provides GREAT Customer Support!

Pros

It is a great option for those who manage under 100 units (even under 50 units). It is great for student housing, as you can enter in your new leases in which you have pre-leased for the next leasing term. Many softwares will not allow you to do this. AMAZING customer support to help with any questions or problems you have.

Cons

It is a newer company, so there are still quite a few kinks. However, they are constantly making improvement and actually listen to the feedback you give them to make changes.

Hey Ashley - we're glad that you can see the feedback we receive make its way into the product. If you have any suggestions, feel free to reach out!

DB

David B.

Awesome property management website

Pros

Everything I need to manage my property in one location. Lease preparation is simple and convenient.

Cons

Not really a con but it will take a while to set up your property and tenants, but once it's done you can hit the ground running.

CE

Courtney E.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Innago Is A Life Saver!

It is a God sent as it relates to managing my office space. I don't have to think about certain tasks and requirements needed for billing and collection. And my funds are always transferred right on time!

Pros

This software is user friendly. I don't have to think hard or take a tutorial training to understand how it operates.

Cons

I don't have any bad reviews of this software. However, I do think the phone app and the online platform differ slightly which has caused some minor frustrations.

Thanks for reviewing us, Courtney! Happy to see that Innago is a life saver. We are in the process of changing our mobile app to web view which would make it closer to the online platform than the app!

RA

Ruffina A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Excellent property management software!

The customer support is simply top of the line! Prompt replies by email and phone. The rep was thoroughly familiar with the software and taught me how to perform the tasks I needed to.

Pros

It was free, fully functional, covering all aspects of property management that I need.

Cons

I could not figure out how to do a couple things. Maybe there’s an instruction video on YouTube? That would help.

Hey Ruffina, thanks for the review! We've recently uploaded our first tutorial video on creating lease templates. Based on the positive feedback we've received on it, you can certainly expect more help videos in the future! In the meantime, we're happy to help out with anything you may need.

JB

John B.

Easy for new landlords

My overall experience has been wonderful. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I loved all the customer support and help setting up innago. It was extremely useful. Especially when they upgraded to a new version.

Cons

I sometimes find it confusing when adding late fees to different types of leases.

Hey John, thanks for the review! Transitioning to a new product can be stressful, so we're pleased to know you had a smooth experience. If you ever have any issues, please reach out. We're always available to help.

CE

Corey E.

Great for beginner Landlords

Great experience. Support if snappy and helpful, and the product is well designed.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of setup. The amount of impactful features included, without a monthly fee is second to none.

Cons

The mobile app is pretty solid, but the authentication is not mature yet. It doesn't offer biometric access and the authentication expires every day.

TF

Thomas F.

Great product!

Love it!

Pros

Love the ease of use for myself and tenants!

Cons

Wish there wasn’t a fee per transaction. But can’t complain since the software is free! :)

DN

Dan N.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Good software, really good support

Pros

Very intuitive to use but also powerful tools available for free. Where Innago real shines is the customer support. You will be assigned someone that will personally help you with all your Innago needs

Cons

Website sometimes takes a little bit of time to load

Hi Dan, thank you for your review. We are pleased that you have enjoyed their customer support. Your feedback helps us improve.