All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Lemax Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

It would be useful to find a way to integrate it with Quickbooks. I think that could be a huge opportunity for iTravel and the clients (including us) would love it.

Chris A.

Read the full review
Very user friendly product with an amazing support team.

Elaine D.

Read the full review
Two things that are very important to me are the software updates, I like that new things and modules are added contentiously to the system.

Pavle M.

Postak S.

Postak S.

4.3

Excellent Web-Based Operation System for DMC

Using Lemax we got speed, efficiency, flexibility and accuracy in serving our clients.

Pros

The ease of onboarding and integration with maximum support was very helpful to kick-start rapidly. Setting up Special Offers is practical. Available triggers make the system fully automated.

Cons

We are bracing up for a fully mobile optimised front-end.

Thank you Robert for the review! We enjoy very much working with you and we're happy to see Lemax has helped you grow!

We have a booking system that we can trust again.

From the start it genuinely felt as if we were working with Lemax as partners and striving for the same goal. We were able to be open and honest so much so that it often felt as if we were working for the same company. This partnership and the genuine trust enabled us to implement Lemax within six months of signing contracts and has continued strongly and effectively since our go-live.

Pros

The modular structure of Lemax meant that we were able to start 'simple' and implement the key things that we needed to get the system up and running but with the confidence that we would be able to build on this foundation and add more features and functionality in line with our project plan. There is a strong element of flexibility and user-customisation within Lemax which was key for us, there are things that we can change and manage in-house without having to request changes from Lemax support. For example, Custom Fields, Service Types, Agent Commission, User Views. Little did we know how vital this would be in using Lemax to manage the COVID-19 crisis effectively in the system without relying on multiple spreadsheets and list.

Cons

The main area for improvement in Lemax from my perspective is the reporting functionality. You can get all of the information out of the system but this is not always quick or simple and a lot of extra work is required to effectively extract, combine, calculate and present the information that we need.

Lost my investment on this software. Don't recommend.

Because of the complexity, I discontinued the use of the software and later it was deactivated by them. I emailed Mate to requested to activate my account and see if there has been any changes but he didn't reply.

Pros

Tour cost calculation for various group sizes.

Cons

The itinerary builder is the worst. Pasting the texts from the word and formatting is a real pain. The coders have to do everything for heading, indent, paragraph spacing etc. and you have to pay for each customization. The software did not have the feature of creating of rooming chart and had to pay to build one but that also has limitation.

iTravel Review

I was working in the travel industry in Costa Rica for 8.5 years before I decided to start my own company, so I knew what was needed to start a successful travel agency. I knew how to do sales & marketing, website and the operations ' the only question was if I could find a system to help me with our data entry and custom made itineraries. I found iTravel online within the first two weeks of starting...

Lemax - Travel Agency Software

Very good, we live on the other side of the world ( New Zealand) to head office Lemax our time zones are not ideal, but we found their service and support excellent, particularly in the implementation and training phase.

Pros

Comprehensive tool covering all aspects of our tour operations. Great reporting features, user friendly functionality.

Cons

Lemax software Licensing model is a barrier to entry for smaller business wanting to get started and perhaps a subscription model maybe more acceptable. Easy Integration of leading CRM systems would be an excellent advancement. I believe this is coming

Thank you Andy for the review! It's a pleasure to work with you and the whole No. 8 team!

Great Travel Agency Software!

Generate itineraries and price quotes quickly and accurately. Generate Receipts and have insights into bookings and accounting.

Pros

The days of making itineraries for clients are gone! If you can't generate itineraries and quotes quickly and accurately you can't compete. LEMAX and their "iTravel" Software has been essential for helping our travel business to grow. It has so many features and can help us to automatize many aspects of our business.

Cons

Well it is very complex and therefore takes a lot of work to set up. It has definitely not been an easy implementation process, but the LEMAX team has been there to help us every step of the way.

Very user friendly product with an amazing support team.

We improved our operational efficiency and icreased the ability to sell Online to B2C and B2B customers.

Pros

Lemax support team never fails to assist. They continuously develop and provide solutions for the customer - an ever evolving system. Implementation was one of the smoothest we have ever been through. The entire project was effectively managed from their side and only handed over once us (customer) was completely satisfied.

Cons

After the implementation, there were some specific issues that bothered us, but implementation and support teams took the effort - at the end, everything were solved so I found no negative factor at all.

Great tool, with a lot more features than what I expected

Pros

I found this system very easy to learn and to implement. The learning process was very easy and the people that teach you are great, with great disposition and patience to teach you. The system has many more capabilities that what I expected, more options to help you have lots of information and data to make reports and evaluate your sales. The support has been very helpful we have gotten responses very fast to all of our questions, even with the very large time difference. I have very high expectations about how this system will help my business thrive and develop. It was definitely a wise investment. The possibility of clients to access directly to make inquiries and check cost of services. All of the B2B functionality.

Cons

I think I would really like the idea of making changes in a way that we can replicated to other markets without having to make them one by one.

Great Investment

We solved our biggest challenges of doing manual calculations and creating quotes, invoices manually. Lemax increased our operational efficiency!

Pros

Lemax is easy to use and a time saver. The implementation was fast and the support staff excellent with training us on how to use the software. Support is great. Any question is answered within a day if not the same day.

Cons

I have no special remarks regarding the use of this software or support services. User interface could be prettier.

Lemax software provides flexibility which has given our company significant value in daily workflow.

Pros

Software provides all range of benefits, but I would like to point out the ability to add ad-hoc items. This feature is one that provides a huge value for my business, and I find it enormously important.

Cons

At the moment, Lemax does not have a full CRM functionality. I consider that a con, but on the other hand I believe they will resolve this issue in the near future, since they're very aware of clients needs and requirements.

ITRAVEL feedback

Before we started using iTravel, we were already using a system, but the system was lacking some features, was old and was not updated any more. Lemax team helped us to migrate to ITRAVEL which was a crucial process for the whole company. We are satisfied with the services we receive from the Lemax team. Two things that are very important to me are the software updates, I like that new things...

Cons

itravel reduced our manual errors and excel sheets calculations

The integration of iTravel into our business processes has dramatically reduced the time taken to produce quotations for our groups, additionally it has reduced errors and reduced the amount of time required to deal with the reconciliation of financial elements. The speed and ease of entry of FIT contracts has enabled our company to efficiently add FIT segment to our companies portfolio of products, these including accommodation, attraction, tours, transfers and rent-a-car. We are happy with Mateja's level of support and knowledge of the system. Your team has good response and solutions to questions and problems we have brought to attention. No complains really, just keep working away on adding new features that will benefit all customer types.

Cons

Reliable incoming tour operator system

As incoming tour-operator we needed reliable, robust and flexible tool to record and analyze all our products and business operations. Itravel Software helped us to organize our travel products by giving us the possibility to manage big variety of supplier conditions and to record them in the system price lists. System fully supports all needed steps of reservation process so except standard confirmation process we can also track payments, enter and manage supplier invoices etc. I appreciate also full support for ad hoc reservations, so we are able to manage them all within one system. Without having all data structured in one complex system we would not be capable evaluate our business partners and product efficiency.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.