I start by saying that i think no one suffer as much with kigo as we did! Looking back (8 years) i consider that the learning curve and expertise we got form all the problems we faced made us the company we are today and for this we are very thankful.
For all potentional clients looking to Kigo this is what you need to know:
1) There are no perfect software systems (gold rule), but after all the changes Kigo did in 2017 i know that Kigo is not only the best software on the market but also will change the way that many PM do their business and is always adding new features and solutions that will surprise you and put your business on the right track.
2) The customer support is incredible, and allow me the personal BIG thank you to Júlia Peixoto that completely changed the relation and vision we had with Kigo through her work.
3) the leader of Kigo, is a visionary and I know he is already changing our market and a lot more will come.
4) I would need to highlight the rest of the team, but having people like is a game changer and give us all the trust on their future.
5) Finally, i do remember an ad Kigo had few years ago that said "Do not bring a Knife to a Guns Fight" (i know it´s to American) but actually it honestly represents what working with kigo means: you count with a system (that is not perfect) but allows you to be on top of the game, feel protected and prepared for the future!
To be fair, with 8 years experience using the system, 1500 characters wouldn´t be enough! However, i would like to add my value to this question by focusing on something diferent that you will find from the other reviews:
1) There are no perfect systems, so there is no point of putting all the faults on a system and expect all the solutions just because you are paying a small fee per month.
2) It´s very funny to see clients from Kigo or other PMS, making huge complains about the service provided when everybody makes errors and bad experiences on their companies, pointing the finger it´s easy, how you contribute to avoid them and make a better service is what is important and on this field, kigo, since 2017, have been delivering.
3) In RentExperience, we learned a basic rule, a company like Kigo won´t make a solution for one specific client so you need to understand your business, your goals and how you will achieve them. The value proposition of Kigo nowadays is to give you a software that can give you "peace of mind" of the day to day work and make your company more efficient but the rest it will have to come from you!
To finalize, there is a reason why we still work with Kigo....because we are believers! We believe on Kigo system and their team! They are always looking to the future and developing new tools to companies like us to be better and at the end of the day, allow us to make more money!
Response from Kigo
Thank you. We are so thankful to work and partner with loyal customers like you. We are indeed a family and as you explained so well in your review, we are a tech company which focuses on disruptive innovation, meaningful connections and the total experience for our customers but also for the customers of our customers, now and in the future. We're taking good note of your valuable feedback and you can feel confident that we will work hard to keep adding more value to your business. We want to create change together with you and we'll do our very best to make sure you stay a happy member of our family.
The Kigo team