LiveRez Logo

LiveRez

Cloud based all-in-one vacation rental management software

LiveRez Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.74/10

Reviews by rating

A "mixed bag of treats" comes to mind as the best description. We LOVE working with the people at LiveRez, and have come to highly value and appreciate the software.
For me business is more than just business, I want a family relationship. The people that care about you more than there bottom line and want us all to succeed.
Unfortunately, there is no place to do messaging in LiveRez. I can't get the guest contact information through HomeAway/VRBO, so I am currently stuck, unable to respond to inquires.
Also frustrating is how rates are managed. You can set seasons, but it is damn near impossible to adjust the rates for specific days.
I am frustrated that there is not a phone app for the software and that your treasury software takes a degree in rocket propulsion to navigate through the multitude of steps.

AG

Amy G.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism,

Been with other companies and Liverez has been the best

We have been with Liverez for approx 7 years and are stoked to have a software company that is so responsive and easy to work with. There have been ups and downs throughout the years as any business has but we have found that they listen to their customers and truly try to constantly improve and make our lives as managers easier. The support team is incredible and we feel like everyone is a big ohana (family) Mahalo Liverez from your Kauai ohana at Great Vacation Retreats!

Pros

Online software Customer service Online booking and responsive websites Review system Customizable CRM Airbnb integration Constant desire to provide a better product

MM

Mindy M.

I have used LiveRez for almost 3 years.

Pros

The system is easy to use and learn, everything is pretty straight forward when making a reservation or updating a listing.

Cons

There are only a couple of things about LiveRez that I have not been impressed with. I do not like the Reservation Grid feature as it is not customization when you are trying to find a certain type of property for certain dates. The other thing is I wish that it would show the guest's name towards the top of the reservation so that you don't have to scroll through the reservation details to confirm the guest's name.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Not ready for the market

The people are pleasant, but I am more interested in a system that works as expected

Pros

Website is very professionalAuto emailsGreat potential

Cons

-Huge learning curve-Lots of bugs-Must export data to make sure things are running smooth with your reservations (for example if a reservation is made online and the cc declines you have to run a report to catch it because it approves the reservation and puts it due on the day after check-in)-Double enter property information to use the work order portion of Live Rez-Only one owner can see statements-The...

MT

Matthew T.

Look no further....

Switching over to a new property management software platform was no small decision. We analyzed many PMS companies before choosing the best choice for us. From start to finish the LiveRez team was matriculates in answering questions and finding out the answers we needed. Long after the "sale" they are still working hard to earn our business. They are constantly updating the platform to make it better for us and our customers. As our business has grown they have rolled up their sleeves, along side of us, helping to conquer business challenges as they arise. Give them an opportunity to earn your business... you will be happy you did.

Pros

Flexible and scaleable

MH

Margaret H.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Coming back

Great implementation and support - so glad we've come back to LiveRez

Pros

All features are great! Live Manager is great - our maintenance team says it's much better than the previous software we were with. So much easier to learn...everything blends together!

Cons

Still needing to learn Live Trust better.

BO

Brian O.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

We feel like partners with Liverez

Live Rez always been easy to work with and with the new team it's even easier now.

Pros

The things I like most about the software is the fact that it is true partnership. They work with us all the time on making improvements and new features.

Cons

They went through a rough patch wouldn't have it IQ bought them but everything seems to be back on track and going well

LS

LaShonne S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

LiveRez Review

Overall the system gets the job done. You can detail the system with all property information to allow the agents to sale to the fullest.

Pros

The system is very easy to use as an agent booking reservations. The lead management portion of the system is great for business and to capture guest that are not ready to book.

Cons

When taking a payment, I would like it to be easier. Having to add the information again once it is in the system, is sometimes difficult.

CR

Christi R.

Best of the best!

We changed over to Liverez several years ago and couldn't be happier. I am no expert with software, web design, or computers but they make it WONDERFUL and easy to use. They have come up with and are still creating so many new things that make our lives easier from functioning in all the various departments to our website itself. FANTASTIC folks to work with across the board! Don't know how to work something? It is as easy and fast as an email or phone call away. We love our Liverez Family!

Pros

User friendly!

Cons

Not sure I have any cons??

VM

Vickie M.

Great Software Value

I have worked with several software systems over the past twenty plus years and LiveRez is by far, superior to all other vacation rental programs. They have worked directly with us on many unique challenges and made improvements that have simplified our accounting and operations, enhanced our internet presence which increased bookings and provided an overall more polished and professional appearance to our website and rental documents.

Pros

Cons

Having to manually make accounting adjustments when guests extend or alter their reservations.

CN

Clara N.

NIGHTLY RENTAL SOFTWARE

I love the program but think it is lacking...and over complicated in some areas.

Pros

I like how this platform is integrated with other online rental platforms.

MD

Magen D.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Major setback to my business! DON'T DO IT!

Absolutely terrible.

Pros

Pros? There are non, there are much better options on the market. Don't waste your time.

Cons

From the beginning the training, onboarding, and software system itself was nothing short of overwhelming. I would like to start by explaining I am in my mid 30s and would consider myself fairly tech savvy. The software system is undoubtedly older than me, clunky, extremely difficult to navigate, and not user-friendly. The goal of a PMS should be to make your life easier not more challenging. In the...

PG

Paul G.

Hospitality,

Long time Partner

I have been with LiveRez for many years and the system keeps getting better and better every month. The support staff is wonderful for any issues, the team at LiveRez is great in any kind of help you need in a fast manner. I looked at many reservation platforms before making my decision and I am super happy with LiveRez as a partner.

Pros

The efficiencies and productivity created by the system and the people makes your business easier to run

SR

Steve R.

Wouldn't change companies!

LiveRez has been fantastic! We looked at several companies and none offered the platform that LiveRez has. Our sales have skyrocketed due to the website and ease of online booking. Whenever there is any problem (which is rare) , it is addressed quickly so that our company can get back to business! Wouldn't switch from LiveRez for anything!

Pros

Extremely easy to use and the support team is top notch!

Cons

No cons

dk

dana k.

Best Move We Ever Made!

Pros

Intregation process was easy. Ease of daily use and functionality. Always there to help.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. They have always worked through any problems we were having.

KT

Kristi T.

Luxekey

It is still early in the game, we are still working through the hiccups

Pros

The accounting options. The system we were using, just wasn't delivering the financial reports needed.

Cons

Livetrust. For our team that doesn't have an accounting background, it is a lot to digest.

Kristi - Thank you so much for your great review - we love working with the LuxeKey team! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with our software. We definitely agree that LiveTrust is a very robust tool. Bookkeepers and accountants have come to love it especially as it is included as part of our system! We are certain you will come to rely on it as much as they do as you get onboarded. We are excited to watch you grow and are grateful you chose LiveRez to be part of your success. Thank you! - Team LiveRez

TQ

Teri Q.

Professionalism working for you

Overall, the experience has been good.

Pros

Professional Educational Modules. I like the professional look for the website and look forward to promoting it.

Cons

The process was fairly thorough, although many of the features were not integrating properly upon 'Go Live'. It has taken quite a bit of 'doing' to get everything working properly. Was a bit frustrating, but we are getting there.

Teri, Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing about your professional-looking, LiveRez-built website and hope it gives you the opportunity to take your business to new heights! We are glad you are persisting through the thorough training and know getting through it will be worth it when all those pieces come together. Welcome to the LiveRez family, and thank you for the Capterra review!

RB

Regina B.

The Best!

Simply Said, "Call me anytime for a reference" Can't wait until I can actually meet the team in person.

Pros

I was so apprehensive about change, but guess what? Changing over to Live Rez, was the best thing I have ever done that was associated directly with your domain and website work and my future. You really have the ease of knowing you are in good hands and SAM is doing our SEO work. So many companies are taken by fake website companies and once you are burned it is hard to change. I was burned and my domain taken, so go with someone you can trust 100%, I would say GO FOR IT! Once you setup and build this business relationship, all you have to do is keep a professional staff and get ready for the bookings.

Cons

Truly, really do not have one I have quick responses, someone always calls me back or emails within 10 minutes, so these two attributes alone would outweigh any con...

JV

Julio V.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Complete Software!

LiveRez is one of the most complete softwares for Managers. It is quite big and you can cover lots of areas

Pros

The software is really big and complete. They are always improving the features

Cons

It is complicated to learn if you are not familiar with computers and systems

LR

Lizzy R.

Experience with LiveRez was awesome!

I was really scared at first to changing over to a different software but once I started working with it I realized how easy and freaking AWESOME it is! So many things we were doing where we had to had 3-4 different systems to get through our month end process and cleaning schedules, this software had it all in one. We went up for training recently in Boise at their headquarters and I was blown...

SS

Sherry S.

LIveRez is #1 in Our Books!

Best business decision I've made! Call anytime for a reference. Thanks LiveRez for all you do!

Pros

Couldn't be a top vacation rental manager in our market without LiveRez! Love everything LiveRez has to offer - web and mobile design, online bookings, Quickbooks integration, SEO services, automated communication & guest surveys, and linking to strategic partners for online payments solutions, travel insurance, etc. System is robust, seamless, efficient and streamlined. Customer service is top notch - responsive and service oriented. I'm a "Partner" for life!

Cons

None - just happily awaiting that next enhancement that streamlines our processes even more.

JB

Jeremy B.

More than just the Best Vacation Rental Reservation System!

In 2003 we started out as a Home Watch company for vacation home owners in beautiful North Idaho. When we decided to start also renting vacation homes sometime in 2009 we researched and interviewed a huge list of website designers and reservation system providers. After over 1 year of research LiveRez.com hands down was our best choice and offered every thing we needed...and more! We joined LiveRez in early 2010 and had I known how helpful and professional LiveRez would be in the beginning and now 3-1/2 years later I would have partnered with them much sooner! I also would like to add that LiveRez is constantly improving and I am very happy with how they handle improvements and upgrades. Thank you LiveRez!

JP

Joan P.

Stellar Company

Pyramid Peak Properties with almost 90 properties now has been with LiveRez since 2009 without any glitches what-so-ever. This company clearly produces software the customer, owner and property manager find straight forward and easy to use. Throughout every step of their innovative advancement LiveRez takes the time to make sure their product works and is what the client demands. There is really nothing I can say bad about this company as their personal service will handle any problems or education needs that may arise. Being a partner with LiveRez has put me at the top of my competition.

MM

Maurice M.

How my business grew thanks to LIVE REZ

As a seasoned businessman and previous owner of a software company, switching my operations to LIVE REZ was one of the best decisions I've made. They not only created a robust site but they became our partners in SUCCESS! Each person that represents Live Rez is knowledgeable, kind, and truly interested in building our business. The owner, Tracy Lotz, is truly a leader. He guides this company surrounding himself with people that make him look good. We are thankful to be a Live Rez partner and highly recommend them to anyone in the vacation rental business.

CC

Catherine C.

Great people to work with at LiveRez!

It has been our great fortune and luck to have found such a great company to partner with for our flourishing vacation rental business. We had been searching for a software that would be able to book online reservations. I called Tyler and he called my right back. That was impressive and even more impressive is the team that Tracy has beside him all the way! It was so awesome to meet so many of the team at the "best conference ever" in Boise Sept. 2014. We would highly recommend LiveRez.

TS

Tom S.

Look no further

As hard as I try, after 2 years, I have not fully implemented everything that their software can do for me. Sometimes before I can even identify a need, they are rolling out a solution for me to the situation even before I can ask. I am totally satisfied with the software, customer support and the solutions that LiveRez has offered me. Look no further than LiveRez, I feel that I can trust my business and livelihood to them.