LiveRez Logo

Cloud based all-in-one vacation rental management software

LiveRez Reviews - Page 3

ND

Nick D.

Overall a great experience from software usage to the support on the other end. Winning combination.

Pros

It has great functionality and easy to use. It offers complete solution to vacation rentals and offers many features. The support on the other end has been awesome. Special thanks to the team for helping us transition from a different platform smoothly. 5 stars.

Cons

Overall, there is nothing I dislike. If there is one thing I can add, it would be to allow more customization on the owner's portal so owners can also run some of their own customized reports.

JS

Jennifer S.

Easy to use, great interface

Pros

I really like the interface of the software, very user friendly! Easy to create properties, and great website, with great dynamics

Cons

Wish that you would be able to occupied reports for longer than 3 months at a time. Sometimes is very slow and lags, but could be worse. Also times out too fast

BS

Bethany S.

Okay software, but not awesome

We used Liverez for a while for managing our reservations and vacation rentals website, but ultimately switched to using a combination of MyVR and Escapia. Liverez just didn't have the wealth of features that we needed to manage our growing inventory and increasing number of reservations and the website options through Liverez were not as attractive and easy to use as we would have hoped. MyVr has better, easier, and more attractive website options, and Escapia, though it has flaws, has ultimately given us more of the reservation and accounting features that we wanted.

Cons

Hi Bethany, Thanks for the feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we've made strides in a number of these areas since you last used LiveRez back in 2014. We've built our own trust accounting system, came out with our responsive websites, added automated e-Signatures, and also expanded the functionality of the reservation system. We also added a full integration with Airbnb and made it easier...

AD

Alex D.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Outstanding Leadership not just the Best Software!

At Liverez, everyone understands the value of understanding clients and their needs! We were silently begging to find the right software, but not just software, we needed to find our North Star in terms of technology and we found the leading company in the Vacation Rental industry. We have been very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend it! Liverez understands the value of educating clients in order to see profits soar!

Pros

continuing education is the best asset of this company

Cons

Currency Conversion- we have client from all around the world expecting to see prices in their own currency

jh

jordan h.

Used for condo hotel. Version I had did not have any check in/out or housekeeping function

Pros

I liked the layout of the program as well as the note system. It just did not have enough functions to be useful in our operations

Cons

No check in or check out function, no housekeeping status function. both of those things are basic essentials when running reservation software.

EC

Ellen C.

LiveRez helps us to be the company we want to be!

We have been partners with LiveRez since 2011 and we think it is the best decision we have made in the last 3 years, in moving our vacation rental company forward. We are a small company managing about 40 properties in a very short season. By using LiveRez, we are able to manage our company with only one full time person and one part time person. The automation in reservation emails, confirmations,...

CB

Carol B.

Couldnt be happier with my choice to become a LiveRez member

This is my 3rd year with LiveRez. I was the dinosaur that still kept handwritten books and an excel spread sheet. Have owned my small vacation property management company for 25 years. They made it easy for me to convert and I have never been techno-savy. Each problem I encountered was addressed and "Egor" and I are getting along just fine now. I have a manual that I can refer to and if I can...

MW

Mark W.

Unsure where to start - seriously

Liverez from day one transformed our business. Every step of the way every person on their team changed our lives. From transitioning to a new website, to a new CRM, to integration with quickbooks accounting, to completely automating our entire business from start to finish. And when we went with Pointe Central electronic locks remotely accessible, it allowed us to grow to new markets, not to mention...

ZK

Zwanet K.

Real Estate, self-employed

All inclusive package for property management, reservation system and website management

Central system for reservations, customer database and website management

Pros

How the system is accessible to the reservation grid, costumer database but also the website design items. I love the fact that it syncs with AirBnB and that other calendars are importable too we've had issues finding software that was customized for property management companies, that work with various home owners. We found it.

Cons

It is too elaborate for what we need, so it's easy to lose the overview in the beginning and it all seems very detailed. But you don't have to use all features and you will find your way and use what is applicable.

DH

Dawn H.

Lovin' Liverez!

I definitely recommend this product to vacation rental property managers!

Pros

It has been a pleasure working with Liverez for over 4 years. They offer a quality product that they continuously upgrade. Customer support is quick and efficient. Liverez has improved the efficiency of my business and provided my company with tools that I could not work without. My favorite features are online reservations, live availability calendars, web based system that I can access from anywhere, detailed reports, quickbooks integration, and the ease of updating my website. I believe that Liverez plays a big part in the success of my company.

Cons

The main thing that I feel could improve with the Liverez system is the maintenance and housekeeping scheduling system. I use a different system for these things, but I don't feel like it detracts from the other things that I like so much about Liverez.

EM

Emily M.

ALWAYS THE BEST!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use! Their representative is always such a big help when I need it, So those two together, I couldn't ask for anything more!

Cons

Which I knew it better! Still going through videos! Plus I wish I could go to the conference all the time!!

FG

Flint G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great concept but not a fit

If LiveRez and Buildium could merge together to create a software to hand large scale management of vacation rentals or short term rentals, then I would be in heaven! LiveRez is so close but is to clunky and can fail at times with it's accounting features. NOT GOOD.

Pros

- Best selling point for this software is the accounting features that most do not. Especially keeping track of funds within the trust account. - Channel management for posting listings is good.

Cons

- Forces you to buy the website even though we have an in house setup. - Wish they allowed us to just buy the software for management.

LM

Lauren M.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

So thankful that we made the switch to LiveRez!

We worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was absolutely wonderful, always so positive and patient with us as we went through implementation.

Pros

LiveRez offers so many features and one of the best parts is their team who helps you set up your company with the software to make sure your are going to succeed!

Cons

The software is complex with a lot to learn but this is also what makes LiveRez an amazing software. It is all in 1. This is why they offer such a supportive implementation process to give you the time needed to learn it all.

CA

Cindi A.

A great company that provides exceptional customer service

This company offers exceptional customer service. I have absolutely no complaints about the people on the phone, or the ones that answer the emails. They are quick, patient, kind, and funny! My 4 star review of Ease of Use is that the system can be a tad tricky. However, we were thrown into the system from start to finish and in the peak season no less, so we had a pretty steep learning curve,...

BP

Brooke P.

The best solution for Vacation Rental Managers - PERIOD!

Great solution and by far the best I've ever used. I "interviewed" all the top players and determined that LiveRez was the best solution. Over 2 years later, I am glad I picked them as it was a perfect fit. Probably the smartest developers and "nerds" in the business. Every employee at LiveRez thinks of ways to make their product better and help me grown my business.

Pros

* Web Based * Easy to use * Integration with QuickBooks * Seamless integration with website * Mobile Websites * Ability to create multiple websites (we have 10 separate sites that all tie into 1 reservation system) * True "Partnership" business model (its in their DNA - not lip service) * Great Support

Cons

* Very few. The only con I can think of is that if you grow the business to a large number of properties, the monthly fee can start to add up.

MT

Matthew T.

Complete system from start to finish.

We started our company in 2008. In early 2013 it was time to redevelop our website and take our online presence to the next level. I started shopping for a cloud based reservation system. One that would embrace technology and evolve with the changes in my marketplace. After much research and a trip to their headquarters, I chose LiveRez. Their staff was friendly, helpful and patient with my...

DJ

Danielle J.

Best Vacation Rental Software Out There!!!!!!!

I started my vacation rental property management company about 4 years ago and really did my homework when shopping for who I was going to use for reservation software. After calling around and having many conversations with various companies, I kept coming back to Liverez as there software seemed to be so user friendly and the fact that they are dedicated to support in case you need help was a huge selling point to me. The process of becoming a partner, was seamless and they are always there for me when I need them. Liverez has and always will exceed my expectations! The system is easy to use, functional and makes my job as a property manager easy. My overall comment about Liverez software is, I couldn't be happier!!!

VS

Vicki S.

Happy Customer

Overall we are very happy! It was well worth the switch over and the mobile site is only an added bonus! We saw results immediately. We also use the SEO program which has increased our exposure and our rentals as well. Thanks Live Rez for a great product.

Pros

They build a great web site, we also have a mobile web site that is great! The cost is less than what we were paying with our previous company. The customer service is fantastic. They work with us when we have system change needs.

Cons

There are a few features I wish LR had. Hopefully they will work on them.

RA

Rebecca A.

Professionalism at it's best!

Pros: We have used several different software systems for property management company, and by far, LiveRez beats them all. Liverez encompasses your reservation system, your website and an accounting system. We haven't found another system that it does it all and does it this well! Cons: If and when we find one, the support team finds a way to fix it. Overall Impression: LiveRez is not only a great reservation system but they are tops in customer service also. They have an amazing team behind the scenes. Liverez is a great product that I would recommend to any professional property management company.

CM

Chris M.

Great tool for success

If you are a vacation rental manager, I highly recommend using LiveRez over the competing software. I've been through the worst and now I am happy to say that we are very proud to use the best.

Pros

- Easily updated content and SEO characteristics. - Robust reporting allowing for highly detailed revenue projections and forecasting - beautiful layout designed to increase conversion of web bookings

Cons

If I had a con, I would report it to the LiveRez Partner Success team and they would do their best to resolve the issue as fast as possible.

TJ

Tina J.

LiveRez was an excellent choice!

Our management company spent two years researching new vacation management software and finally decided on LiveRez in April. We transitioned to LiveRez in the busiest time of the year. LiveRez provided extraordinary support through the transition and made the implementation so easy. We LOVE our new website and we are much more productive now that we have LiveRez. Additionally, whenever we have a question and call LiveRez, we always get a quick response. We are completely happy with our decision to go with LiveRez and only regret not making the decision sooner!

JK

Jim K.

Carolina Beach Realty Review

A++++ Highly Recommended.

Pros

LiveRez backend software has proven to be very user friendly. The website offers an inviting presentation to visitors and we have received numerous compliments on the ease of use and structure of the site. Our web traffic has more than tripled since implementing the product. Customer support is second to none, VERY responsive and VERY willing to meet needs.

Cons

We have had no issues with this product since we began use.

MT

M T.

The Leader

Making a switch for the back office is tough but the rewards have been worth it for us. I would switch again in a heart beat.

Pros

Accelerated Sales / Easy To Update / Amazing Support

Cons

It doesn't fold my laundry / but aside from that it does everything a booking system can or "should" do in my mind. I gave it less than five stars as when I implemented 6 years ago a different staff was on board / the current staff is awesome and I expect implementing again it would be five stars without waiver.

Ph

Phil h.

Great service (Heather Booth).

Pros

Live Stay.

Cons

No phone App. Too expensive for my operation. Liv Trust has limitations. The owner portal does not provide owners with enough info.

NJ

Nick J.

Using LiveREZ for 6 years now, we build our business with it!

We were sold on the future when we went with LR 6 years ago with only 1 vacation home, our own in Sunriver. The most important thing we can share is that it changes. The product today is so different in so many ways and continues to evolve with the marketplace. Today we manage 33 properties and have built a strong beachhead in our local area. We could not have done this without the forward thinking and the support of our platform provider and partner in success LiveRez.