All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

LiveRez

Cloud based vacation rental management software

LiveRez Reviews

Live Rez

We fell in love with the software and the people that stand behind it. Our company has grown mostly in part by using Live Rez. It just works. They are active in the industry and upgrade their software often.

Amelia Rental and Management

LiveRez continues to exceed our expectations in service and dynamic changes. It has been a pleasure to grow alongside our partner.

Amazing people at LiveRez

I have only positive experience with the LiveRez team. When a problem occurs they are right on the spot and call you back the same day!!

Horrible support

Very poor. I asked for my money back...they old me no. I would never recommend this software

Pros

It seemed pretty comprehensive, although we never really found out because implementation support was so terrible. We called the support phone number at least 15 times, and not once did we have our call answered. Always VM after 6 minutes on hold.

Cons

Clunky at best.The CRM was limited, and the work order system very hard to implement In general not very flexible

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.