LiveRez Logo

LiveRez

Cloud based all-in-one vacation rental management software

LiveRez Reviews - Page 4

BC

Barbara C.

Love this Software

We had used LiveRez for 5 years when we worked for a previous company. So last year when we opened our new company we had a chance to start with a clean slate. We started reviewing all of the software out there and came to the Conclusion we wanted to stay with LiveRez. They grow and improve their software continuously and take great care of their Partners. Tracy has done a great job of putting the right team together.

MM

Missy M.

Fantastic people and product

We were one of the early adopters of LiveRez, and their company and the software has grown dramatically over the years. They are constantly expanding the functionality of LiveRez. The support team is wonderful, and extremely responsive. We had only 7 homes when we signed on, and have more than quadrupled in size since then, while being able to stay "lean and mean" with our staffing, thanks to LiveRez.

CR

Christi R.

LiveRez..outstanding across the board!

I HIGHLY recommend LiveRez!!

Pros

LiveRez replaced an overly complicated system we had in place for Reservations at our Vacation Rental Property Management Brokerage. It was an absolute breeze to switch over and made our everyday operations 20 times easier. LiveRez is extremely user friendly.

Cons

I only wish we had gone with LiveRez sooner!

BP

Brent P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Horrible support

Very poor. I asked for my money back...they old me no. I would never recommend this software

Pros

It seemed pretty comprehensive, although we never really found out because implementation support was so terrible. We called the support phone number at least 15 times, and not once did we have our call answered. Always VM after 6 minutes on hold.

Cons

Clunky at best.The CRM was limited, and the work order system very hard to implement In general not very flexible

JH

Jackie H.

Top Guns in the Software World !

110% Satisfied, that sums it up!

Pros

I can't say enough about the LiveRez software and staff. From beginning to end they were an email or phone call away, and always professional and helpful! LiveRez is always revolving, they have such a talented team and I am SO glad to have chosen this software.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

CS

Cheryl S.

Best Vacation Rental Software

I've been using Liverez software for many years now. Implementation is easy and with the customer support, we never have an issue. After trying other software utilities, this one is by far the best on the market and at a great value.

JF

Justin F.

7 Years of Satisfaction

We've been a Partner with LiveRez (love that they call us Partners instead of Customers) and consider them family. I can reach almost any one of the staff at LiveRez anytime I need them and they are always prompt at attending to my concerns.

AD

Anthony D.

Great company to work with!

Very nice responsive layout, designs and load time! Its been a fun and effective process launching our new website and with the support system they have in place learning everything is easily accessible.

MM

Maurice M.

Live Rez

We fell in love with the software and the people that stand behind it. Our company has grown mostly in part by using Live Rez. It just works. They are active in the industry and upgrade their software often.

TM

Trent M.

Amelia Rental and Management

LiveRez continues to exceed our expectations in service and dynamic changes. It has been a pleasure to grow alongside our partner.

MB

Michaela B.

Amazing people at LiveRez

I have only positive experience with the LiveRez team. When a problem occurs they are right on the spot and call you back the same day!!