Lola Logo

Lola

Control your spend with budgets, automate everything else.

Lola Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

See full reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

Everything about them is absolutely wonderful; every single person has been super kind and eager to help. Not having to call airlines to make changes is life-saving.
Lola's support team are among the best I've used - very responsive and helpful. I'm a very thorough person, and I hugely appreciated their attention to detail when helping me to book my flights.
My favorite part about Lola.com is how friendly and fast the support is, you can’t find better customer service. The UI is also great and easy to use - the whole experience is intuitive.
The interface can be a little confusing when first using it.
Booking travel can be painful, especially for a whole team.
When searching there are some bugs with the filters that make it difficult to find what you’re looking for and takes longer.

LY

Latha Y.

Great Customer Service!

I really like having this service when I am trying to move around hotel reservations or contact airlines.

Pros

I like how quickly the team responds in most cases. They have been able to help me move around reservations and contact hotels and airlines.

Cons

It can be inconsistent. They have checked me in for flights for a period of time and then they won't at times. They are quick to repsond if you contact them about it.

ED

Elena D.

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy to use for organizing company flights

Pros

It's very easy to use, and it provides a seamless experience, giving the possibility of using a previously saved company card, and looking for flights. Their support is stellar, always there for you to solve any issues and help you along the way.

Cons

The search is sometimes slow and it times out. Some flight options don't appear there, and in a couple of occasions I found cheaper flights outside the platform.

ME

Mike E.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Very happy with the Lola.com service!

Great overall, and looking forward to improvements as they continue to expand the site's capabilities.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of onboarding, excellent support and very cost effective.

Cons

Reporting on costs does need quite a bit of work to make it the fully-functional support tool that I imagine any business would require as a bare minimum when it comes to reviewing and dialing down into incurred travel costs.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Business travel made easy!

Instead of spending hours combing through potential travel options, Lola brings everything to your fingertips. I was able to book travel arrangements for several people within minutes. When our trip got pushed back, Lola's support staff was extremely helpful in helping cancel and revise our bookings. Such a time saver.

Pros

Its intuitiveness and simple, straightforward structure can't be beat. It made booking travel for my team so easy.

Cons

I really have no complaints about Lola.

NS

Nitant S.

Used other for 6-12 months

Super simple corporate flight bookings

This is much better than the previous booking solution

Pros

The interface of the site is really nice and easy to use. Everything is laid out intuitively and the filters are also great. The support is also great and it is great to speak to a human.

Cons

The only thing I find missing on this platform is the ability to see flight prices across a range of dates. Google Flights has some great functionality there.

ST

Sam T.

Used other for less than 6 months

First time using it for international travel

It’s a good site all in all! For an Australian we have something similar over here that is the same as Lola but for flying to the US and coordinating flights between members, the flight into it sends you in emails and their internal web app is very handy for someone who is anxious about times and getting things organised

Pros

It allowed really easy use for someone who isnt used to flight logistics to get the correct flights in order for United to ensure I got to the destination correctly and comfortably :)

Cons

We were going to travel as a team of people (10 of us) and due to a billing issue on Lola’s end our business credit card wasn’t recognised for a checkout for 3 people’s flights (mine included). So the party ended up being split between a strip to Houston and a trip to San Francisco just to get to Omaha

JQ

Joao Q.

Easy to Use!

Thanks to Lola, we've been able to organise international travel for our team a lot faster and more effectively than ever before. Saves a lot of headache with collecting travel information for each traveller every single time!

Pros

Lola.com is an easy to use interface and makes booking flights for multiple people super easy!

Cons

Would like to see more flight variety for international flights and more seat availability for larger groups.

DC

Derek C.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Top Tier Support

It has saved me time and headaches. I typically pick a flight I want to take and ask Lola support to book the flight and send the itinerary to my email. If I have flight changes I ask Lola support to take care of them for me. It is very convenient when you are on the run and can't sit down at your computer to simply pull up your phone and message their support team.

Pros

- Easy to book travel - Easy to navigate the platform - Best customer support around

Cons

It would be nice if they shifted the model back to incorporate business and personal travel

PH

Paul H.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Business travel for the 21st Century! Always ready to "go the extra mile"

If there is one thing which any business traveller will tell you it’s that you need certainly and security in case of a crisis - and that is where Lola have repeatedly excelled. The application is easy to use, with clear instructions and a great ‘trips’ feature that allows you to view your full itinerary in one place. Both the phone and chat support is friendly, efficient and effective. I have only been a Lola user for a couple of months but can’t imagine living without it now. Nothing is every too much trouble and they keep you informed at every step.

Pros

The customer support, flexibility and willingness to always ensure that you get to your destination safely.

Cons

The interface can be a little confusing when first using it.

Brandon H.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy to use service makes booking flights a breeze

Pros

Lola makes booking flights ridiculously easy. Their support team is amazing and the site is easy to navigate and use.

Cons

There are some areas in the dashboard that could be improved and refined but they're rapidly evolving so I have hope that the service will keep getting better and better

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Efficient and friendly service, lots of time saved

Pros

This software is really easy to use and has a lot of useful features - you'll save a lot of back/forth emails and always get great customer service.

Cons

The only issue I have found with the software this far is the lack of train as a travel option.

AA

Ashley A.

Design, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Easy to use and GREAT customer service

Lola has made booking company travel extremely easy, I can choose my own flights without bothering someone else at my company or submitting expense reports every time. I am able to use my loyalty points for any airline and filter just like I would anywhere else.

Pros

My favorite part about Lola.com is how friendly and fast the support is, you can’t find better customer service! The UI is also great and easy to use - the whole experience is intuitive.

Cons

I think my only complaint is that it sometimes seems that prices are higher on Lola than if I booked on my own

MB

Morgan B.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Streamlined system for managing company flights!

Lola has been super helpful with booking and managing flights for our company's employees. Lola offers the flexibility of allowing employees to book for themselves while staying within company travel policies. We are also able to book flights for employees as needed. During a recent trip, we had to make a last minute flight change and the Lola team was responsive and timely with helping us resolve the issue. Lola has helped to streamline and organize our company flights while keeping track of useful travel expense data.

Pros

Lola has made booking company flights simple and straight-forward. Having employee profiles with TSA Precheck numbers and other info already saved makes purchasing flights quick and easy. Customer service has also been very friendly and effective! I'm also a fan of the data Lola tracks on company spending on travel.

Cons

The interface isn't always the most intuitive- it can take a little bit of hunting to find what you're looking for.

SK

SOPHIA K.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Great Service and Easy to Use!

Pros

Their service is way better than my other personal travel agents provide. They notify you whenever the flight schedule changes and find you other options when the flight gets cancelled. They also contact the airline companies on behalf of you when you need to make changes or requests. Very easy to reach them over the chat and email.

Cons

I wish I could separate trips for each department, so I can easily get the expense report separately.

Scotty H.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Lola single-handedly runs an entire position for us

Using Lola, we've been able to scale our trip planning at a very quick pace. Before Lola, we needed an actual person in Marketing to schedule all of our trips, which was time consuming and expensive.

Pros

The ease of use is at an all-time high. From desktop to mobile, nothing is lost in terms of accessibility or functionality.

Cons

I don't have any large cons about the software yet. Something to think about down the line would be to add more integrations into other marketing stacks like SFDC.

SC

Sammy C.

Used other for less than 6 months

Business travel booked within minutes!

Pros

I was able to find a flight that fit under company policy and booked within 5 minutes. The customer service here rocks too! I accidentally booked the wrong date on my departure flight and they were able to correct it for me without any issues. They also send notifications of your flight to your email which is a nice added bonus.

Cons

The platform doesn't seem to allow you to book flights from different carriers. You must use the same carrier for depart and return flights.

JB

Joseph B.

Used other for less than 6 months

Lola Makes Traveling for Business Easy!

I was really surprised by how easy Lola was to use and how responsive their reps are. They made it extremely easy to book travel for business. There are many options like sending them the dates you want to travel and any preferences or booking it yourself and sending them the confirmations. Looking forward to using Lola again!

Pros

I love how easy it was to use and the many options you have to go about booking travel!

Cons

Lola does not include Southwest flights but you can easily tell them when you want to travel and they can look up flights for you!

AM

Alex M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Lola is saving me time and money

It used to cost us $28 to call our travel agency and the booking technology almost never worked. I guess it was a good business model...

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It feels like I am on a consumer website. My sales team loves it and no longer complains about our travel policies or booking travel in general. Could not imagine going back

Cons

I wish it had integrations to more expense/accounting systems which I have been told they are working on.

JD

Joanna D.

I LOVE Lola!

Lola lets everyone book their own business travel, while giving us one centralized reporting platform. It's great!

Pros

We use Lola for business and personal travel at our firm. Recently while on a personal trip to Florida, I was able to see the full value that Lola offers. When the likelihood of a storm in Boston was increasing, a Lola representative reached out to me to let me know they were monitoring my flight and there was a possibility it would be cancelled. They asked if I would like to switch my flight (at no cost), made all of the arrangements AND sent me my new boarding passes. I was able to go about my scheduled plans that day without a single worry because I knew that Lola had my back.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the platform.

BS

Brendan S.

Welcomed replacement to CTM

Lola allows us to book quick and efficient travel in our fast paced environment where clients often need us on site quickly.

Pros

By far the easiest, fastest and most intuitive travel booking application I have ever used in my career. Setting up a profile with all of my hotel preferences, membership numbers, TSA pre check information and more was done in minutes. Being able to search and book travel quickly and efficiently on Lola is a huge bottom line time savings for organizations on the go. Thank you for replacing our old, outdated tool, CTM. The service has been head and shoulders above that old vendor.

Cons

No cons at this point, this tool replaced our old vendor (CTM) and has been a huge breathe of fresh air.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Lola is quick and easy to use

Pros

I love that all of my accounts are saved on the app so when I book hotels or flights my FF number is auto saved with my reservation. I also like that there is an app for my phone for when I'm traveling.

Cons

I wish when you book a RT flight you can choose from different airlines on the return trip. Sometimes other airlines offer more direct routes home.

Noah O.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Amazing customer service

Overall it's a fantastic service, the customer service was top notch when I needed to cancel my flight/hotel and within a short period of time my Lola agent handled everything.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of use, navigating and booking flights/hotels within my corporate budget made things a lot easier.

Cons

There were limited choices on airlines but the airlines may have been chosen at by my company.

CW

Christi W.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

The rep was a great help in making my upcoming travel arrangements.

They are great to work with!

Pros

The rep was especially helpful in making my hotel reservations. The block I was looking to reserve in was expanding and they contacted them to make sure I got in the reserved block. This saved me a lot of time.

Cons

I would like to see more flight options. My home airport is not well represented.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Corporate travel that doesn't feel corporate

Pros

Lola feels and functions like travel software we use in our personal lives. Intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I was unable to book a rental care online at the time of this posting. It may have changed. I had to use customer support, but that said, customer support was incredibly helpful and responsive.

Sean F.

Quick and easy experience

Prior to Lola, people were booking their own travel individually, and there was confusion around budgets and acceptable expenditures. Now it's easy to see which travel items fall within the guidelines of the company expense policy, and it's super easy to book flights.

Pros

Lol has a very clean interface- it only took me about 5 minutes to go in and get my flight booked for work. Everything was laid out very clearly and intuitive, extremely easy compared to the previous process we used.

Cons

Limited options- one of my coworker was unable to see a flight he found outside of the platform that fit within our expense guidelines. However, after calling into Lola customer service he was able to get it booked.