mycloud PMS

Hotel Property Management Software for Any Type of Property

mycloud PMS Reviews

Pros

All in all the program is wonderful and so affordable. Its perfect for a big corporation or the smallest of properties.

Trish L.

First and foremost the customer service is awesome. They are all so nice and very helpful.

Trish L.

Pavithra P.

Soumik C.

The WORST property management system I've seen in my 20+ year carrer.

Nick H.

I only gave each area a 1 star review because I had to. There's NO stars for this in my book.

Nick H.

4.0

Very Pleased with Mycloud!

First and foremost the customer service is awesome. they are all so nice and very helpful. they strive hard to answer the questions in a timely manner. sometimes there is a whole team working on my issue so its done faster. The program itself is simple and really easy to understand (once you have done it a couple times). It has saved me loads of time as i am able to load items all at once instead of...

Pros

Ease of use, clean and simple.

Cons

could use more features like closed to arrival or departure and cut off days.

Thank you Trisha, we appreciate your support and we value your feedback.

Compact and Easy to Use

its very much hassle-free​, and easy to use.

Pros

the fact that its internet-based and I can access mycloud from my home as well​

Cons

the fact that we don't​ get the break up for the BB revenue. for now, we only the total of the whole month. and we don't get dummy bookings for the NO SHOW.

Hello Abid, Thank you for your review, I understand your concern regarding revenue breakup for BB, unfortunately the setup done for you is a custom setup where you wanted custom revenue charge to be posted and calculated separately and posted in different folio too ( with days validity). So we had to make some backend adjustment to calculate this revenue and to setup posting schedule. As for meal plan breakup, it is available and you can easily get it from Revenue charge report. We thank you for using our platform and we are here to help you resolve any query and make sure you have a wonderful experience managing your hotel operations via our platform. mycloud Team www.mycloudhospitlaity.com

The WORST property management system I've seen in my 20+ year carrer

We recently took over an Independent Hotel that used MyCloud. I enter every situation with an open mind, trying to find the good in just about everything. I simply can NOT say anything good about this system. I only gave each area a 1 star review because I had to. There's NO stars for this in my book! As we all know customer support for ANY Property Management System is essential!!!! MyCloud provides...

Cons

Hello Nick, I am really sorry about the support issue, you are absolutely right: it shouldn¿t take this long to respond, and I completely understand how frustrated you are. I¿d be frustrated too. Nick, I have looked into your complaint and realised that the property owner did not issue us instructions authorizing access for new management, so all chat operators treat such queries as general queries,...

Overall it has been a satisfying experience

Structuring the operations Eliminating manual errors Online access from multiple locations

Pros

The software is robust. It usually has more features than you can use. Almost everything I have wanted was already incorporated. Rate for the product is very reasonable. Sales and Training personnel are most accommodating and co-ordial.

Cons

Having too many features sometimes clutters up the interface. Customization is not too easy and is often not accomplished. Lack of of face to face interaction reduces the confidence level initially. Lack of face to face interaction also makes request for changes/customization a lot more difficult.

Dear Mr.Soumik, Thank you for your comments, yes you are right we have lot of features and infact as a cloud platform we happen to have everything a enterprise needs. As this is a online solution, we really cannot have a face to face as the cost of subscription does not allow us to incur such costs, unlike other applications that charge in lakhs. I am not sure which aspect of customization you did not like but we have a quiet simple UI to manage parameters. I am happy to have you as a client and your feedback is welcome.

VERY EASY TO LEARN

Pros

THE SOFTWARE TO A NEW USER IS SLIGHTLY COMPLICATING IF YOU GO INTO DETAILS OF THE SOFTWARE. BUT FOR BASIC DETAILS IT IS EASY TO CATCH UP WITH SOME PRACTISE. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING.

Cons

NO DISLIKES AS SUCH. YOU NEED TO PLAY WITH THE SOFTWARE TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT. MOREOVER THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS VERY PATIENT AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON CALL TO HELP SOLVE EVEN THE MINOR ISSUES.

Hi Sophia, Thanks for the awesome review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our software and support offered. Best Regards, mycloud Team.

To much complicated

Only booking engine as of now

Pros

The service staff is helpful but nothing yet connected to channels etc I m still waiting for them to connect to use it properly

Cons

The complexity To much option to many work has to be done but suppose to reduce my manual work that's why I purchased

Ms.Jacqueline, Thank you for your feedback, I understand you have had issues with Channel Manager. We take some time to enable channel manager ( timeline is always communicated before sign up) as it is a partner product and also channels take a while to enable xml and connect channel manager to extranets, unfortunately this is something we cannot push. As far as our PMS is concerned we make sure...

clive bila

my experience is to make research to companies that assist most tourism business that help get more bookings for accommodation and other travel arregement

Pros

marketing ,branding, website development.

Cons

to least namakgale tourism inf centre & tour operator

User friendly and great support

Pros

I used to use another software on site and got a problem with server. So I am looking for a cloud basis software. My Cloud Hospitality answers my all requirements. Moreover, support team really listens and fulfills all questions and requirements. Their software is user friendly. Thanks

Cons

Hello Kannika, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad you find our solutions easy and effective for your property. Our support team is delighted regarding the positive vibes received from customers like you. Thanks & Regards, Team mycloud

Try it to know it

Mycloud is a one stop shop for hotels that are looking for 1. user friendly program 2. easy switch from existing platform 3. Fully integrated from PMS - CM from POS - HK to ENG. With an online chat feature, you always have someone who will respond; supported by a management team who ensures client satisfaction. Four stars because I believe there is always room to improve and being consistent is paramount. Try it to know it.

Cons

Thank you Moses We are really happy to have you as a client and be associated with your prestigious, award wining property.

ROI

Switching to My Cloud PMS not only improved our ROI but also helped us exceed our revenue projection within the first three months of use.

Good solution

We have been using this software for last 2 years and found it very easy to use and an integrated system that manage all hotel operations, channel management very smoothly.. Happy to choose Mycloud for it being stable, trouble free, and good customer support.

Cons

Thank you Pavithra We appreciate your comments and feedback.

General Manager

The system very practical for our hotels, control of room inventory. we have satisfied with Mycloud hospitality system.

Cons

Thank you Rattichai. We appreciate your feedback and this support helps us to strive and perform better, build a more advanced platform.

happy to the user - great solution for the new generation ahead

great solution and great management tool

Cons

Thank you Nesar, Really appreciate your feedback This motivates us to be better.

mycloud PMS

i want to try.because i want a good management on my hotel.