Orioly

Booking management solution for tour operators

Orioly Reviews

Great aplication that makes my business easy.

saivings in my expences

Pros

This software solved all my problems in sales. Aplication is user frendly! The team was helpfull to my problems.

Cons

Software Payment methods are limited only to pay pall. For my needs it will be usefull to spred the payment methods.

Orioly is a game-changer

Great booking engine, great customer support

Pros

Orioly is a game-changer, one of the few professional level booking engines that offers plans that work for start-up businesses, like Animikii Tours. They have a very friendly staff of open-minded individuals that genuinely care about the success of each of their clients. Your feedback for improvements and new features will always be heard and will regularly be acted upon; they are always seeking...

Cons

Looking forward to seeing new options regarding product distribution! I would like to see more payment gateways also but this is not a dealbreaker for me!

Orioly Easy to use software

As an research assistant myself I use Orioly once in a while. It has obviously helped me from time to time. I had heard about this app from a colleague of mine and have been using regularly since then. I am glad the people whom I have recommended this app are eextremely happy as I am. I feel the app is fairly overpriced but that's okay according to the services this app provides.

Pros

The software provides multi language option which comes very handy at times. it helps throughout the booking management process.

Cons

I feel the app should have been a bit cheaper because many users dont use it very frequently.

Easy to use, flexible system, great customer support, great people

Easy online booking for multiple websites, handling information in one place, lower payment gateway commissions

Pros

As a small tour provider, I had trouble managing my bookings and payments information, especially while I'm on a tour. Orioly saves me a lot of time, I can really see the impact and my business boosting. And the team is awesome. Great people who understand us.

Cons

I am really looking forward to seeing a new distribution system in action. I hope it will be active next month.

Easy to use, instant support, friendly team

so far, we haven't had as many direct bookings as I would like, and unfortunately a couple of bookings were missed because there wasn't an automatic email sent so was unaware of the booking request. Hopefully that has been fixed now.

Pros

Easy to update and looks good to the viewer. Easy to read tour requests and can link to payment requests with Paypal. The payment status highlighter is great as it enables you to see at what stage the booking request is at and then can act upon it.

Cons

had some glitches where the automatic tour request wasn't working, but it ended up being a problem with Outlook.

Oriloly is a very smart solution for tour and activity company.

Closer understanding of booking software.

Pros

Excellent option in this software is that can integrate with social media and you can make your posts via Orioly.

Cons

Book now button and options are not in the top level. Everything else is ok,I don't have any bad remarks.

Easy to use and really quality made booking system.

Better booking management.

Pros

It's ease of use. The software is quality made and transparent so it is easy to manage it. The software is available in various languages which is also important.